All Comments on 'Viridian Sands'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SmutolSmutol4 months ago

I get that autor intends to expand the world, but still i get the feeling like its a "filler"story. No character development compared to longer stories. Story itself is rather flat and offers very low obstacles for the characters to overcome. One of the least "fun" stories of this universum for me though.

ender2k2kender2k2k4 months ago

I enjoyed the trip back to Borealis. It was a straight forward tail and your writing skills made the twenty pages fly by. Thanks

NotAnonymousAnymoreNotAnonymousAnymore4 months ago

Good world building. There was a large filler to fucking ratio in my opinion, but it did build up tension.

Josef_K_KJosef_K_K4 months ago

Far too much story and not enough action or sex

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it 😍

DragosLoveDragosLove4 months ago
This is so cool

I'm only on page 2 and I'm loving this world.

BaerchenBussiBaerchenBussi4 months ago

Thank you snekguy. I really enjoyed this sequel to rebellion and your tying in figures from your other worlds.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stories in this verse are always interesting for more than the sex. I mean, the sex is always hot, but the sociology is *fascinating*.

Dry_opinionDry_opinion4 months ago

Just for getting back to the Rask story, 5 stars before even reading.

Nothingman83Nothingman834 months ago

ust out-fucking standing!!!!! I love your stories. When will we get one with Evan and Jade having kids and loving each other as much as they do in that story??? PLEASE!!

Arkie77Arkie774 months ago

Thank you for another excellent submission. I love the way you always tie everything together with your other stories.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[25.01.24]

Anuddah Winnah!

11/10!!!!!

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

OooRah, another great story from SG. Back in my days in the Corps, we didn't have Big Cats, we had LBFM's to party with. Five Stars just ain't enough, Semper Fi.

Radmatt0352Radmatt03523 months ago

Love your stories. Please keep them coming. Wish I was there

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U3 months ago

Once again you produced a great story. You are one of my top ten favorite authors. I would like to see how this continues. Does he stay, how does he fit in with the pack more long term, how would life change if he becomes a permanent fixture in the pack. This story could definitely benefit from a part 2. Can't wait to visit the next installment of Snekguy's universe.

Bluesea00Bluesea003 months ago

Good story. Maybe rushed at the end

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere3 months ago

I liked it. Missed the pew pews though. It seems this was very soon (maybe a year) after the rebellion? I would love a glimpse of how the Rask have done from 15-20 yrs from this...

x_apathyx_apathy3 months ago

Love your stories that feature Borelians. A sequel to this one would definitely do wonders.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please make a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Maybe Ramos can rise to sn Alpha?

korbona69korbona69about 1 month ago

This was amazing! I love all of the stories that take place in this universe.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Loved the sex with aliens. The logic of this universe is solid and the characters seem real. Let's see the pack works with Ramos AND another Rask added. A young Rask male would add an interesting twist to the pack dynamics and could be a challenge to Ramos's sexual preferences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...