Viridian Sands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were all about getting me in with the pack?" he asked.

"I do not always want to share my toys," she giggled, cradling his face in her hands. Her silky fur brushed against his cheeks, soft and fluffy on his skin. "Rashka took you hard, but I want to take you slow. Let us find out if my theory holds true."

She doubled over for a kiss, her soft lips meeting his, Kozi pouring as much affection as she could muster into each measured stroke of her tongue. She kept up her thrusting, never breaking stride, making slow love to him as the bedsprings creaked beneath them. He knew that it was all a game - Kozi never took anything seriously - but it didn't leave him any less enamored. He could feel the passion pouring from her, every blissful movement of her hips carefully measured to keep him eager, her adoring embrace sapping away his will to resist.

"There it is," she cooed as she broke off their kiss, watching for any tells like she was sitting across from him at a Poker table. "Nice and gentle. Take your time - enjoy it."

"I know what you're doing," he sighed, his head filling with a fog of contentment as she kissed his neck. He didn't want to give in just yet - he didn't want to be easy, but trying to fight against the pleasure was like trying to swim against a strong current. The temptation to stop struggling and let it carry him was insidious.

"And does that mean you like it any less?" she asked, swinging her hips like a pendulum. "You humans are touch-starved little creatures, sleeping alone in tiny beds and going thirsty for months on your fancy spaceships. There is nothing complicated about what I want. I will make you mine because it pleases me to do so, and in return, you shall have more attention heaped on you than any single human could handle. Do not overthink it," she added, making the bed frame shake as she gave him a more powerful thrust. "In fact, I do not want you thinking at all - it means that you are not focusing on me."

She started to go a little faster, bouncing on the mattress, letting it cushion her as she dropped down on him. The power and aggression that he had experienced with Rashka wasn't there, Kozi's gentler pace and the low gravity making her a little more manageable - more akin to a vigorous human partner than a quarter ton of angry muscle. That wasn't to say that she was any less dominant, drinking in his every expression as though it was the sweetest wine, delighting in the control that she exerted over him. Where Rashka was confident and secure in her superiority, Kozi was making sport of him, enjoying the back and forth.

"I want you to look at me the same way Zhura looks at me," Kozi said, her breath coming harder and faster as she adjusted to her new tempo. "She looks at you that way now, you know. You must have noticed that she is more cooperative now that she has learned her new place in the pack, even if she does not always show her submission openly. Ask her to make herself available to you in private, and she will not hesitate. She is yours to enjoy as you please."

"I doubt you'll get the same devotion out of me," he grunted, Kozi making a maddening figure of eight as she took him deeper.

"We shall see," she purred. "Even if I cannot teach you to be a good little Rask, trying is half the fun."

She leaned down a little closer, resting her furry forearms against the wall above his head, watching him with her yellow eyes.

"Touch me," she purred, punctuating her demand with another thrust that made his bruises twinge. "We are packmates now - what is mine is yours. Including all of this. Do you remember the first time you saw me so exposed? We were tapping a well in the desert, and the water soaked my clothes such that you could see everything beneath them. How you stared, thinking that I would not notice. I could hear your heart quickening even as you tried to avert your eyes."

Not one to refuse such a request, he slid a hand up her taut belly, once again admiring the sensation of her iron muscles flexing. No matter how many times he touched the aliens, they never became any less enticing. All of that brawn had been honed by a lifetime of fighting against the planet's oppressive gravity, as though she was walking around wearing lead weights every moment of her life, the strength just needed to hold aloft such a heavy frame putting her far beyond any human. Still, the gentle curves of her feminine figure guided his eyes, her comparatively slender waist flaring into generous hips. Beads of sparkling exertion welled on her satin-soft skin, making her shine as though she had been coated in oil, his fingers gliding effortlessly along her chiseled contours. The kiss of the twin suns had given her a caramel complexion, her hair bleached blonde by their heat, all the cruelty that the desert could muster only enhancing her beauty.

He brought both hands to her chest, catching her bouncing breasts, feeling her loins tighten around him as he began to explore them. Even with her athletic build, they were ample enough to engulf his fingers when he squeezed, pert and firm enough to create a wonderful resistance. They were paradoxically large by human standards, yet springy and shapely, built for far higher gravity than this. Her pink nipples were swollen and prominent, reaching out to him, Kozi flinching as he played with them.

She brought herself down lower so that he could reach more easily, her flexibility always impressive, Ramos propping himself up on his elbows to bring his lips to her hanging bosom. He pushed his face into her cleavage, enjoying the sensation of her warm, wet skin against his cheeks for a moment, then maneuvered one of her breasts to his mouth. He peppered it with kisses, her salt on his tongue as he licked, feeling her butter-soft flesh bulge between his fingers when he squeezed. He drew a nipple into his mouth, sucking and lapping, pinching it in his lips. He could feel her falter with each stroke, her loins twitching and caressing him, her thrusting taking him even deeper. It was like he was pushing a button, her body responding despite her.

The stimulation seemed to become too intense for her, and she placed a hand on his chest, her claws pricking his skin as she pushed him back down to the bed.

"What's the matter?" he chuckled.

"You are going to make me finish too quickly, and I want to enjoy this," she grumbled.

"Do I get to be your Alpha if I make you come before I do?"

"Oh, Ramos," she said as she wet her lips lasciviously. "I almost wish that you could see what happens to little runts who challenge their superiors as you do. I suspect that you are teasing me on purpose because you know that I cannot break the decree."

"Maybe," he admitted with a shrug. "I think you deserve a little taste of your own medicine."

She doubled over again, letting her lips brush his ear, catching it in her teeth and giving it a gentle chew that made him arch his spine off the bed.

"You are growing too presumptuous for your own good, baby bird," she whispered as she probed with her tongue. Her voice was low, threatening, yet dripping with a desire that set his heart racing. "A few jumps from the nest, and you think that you are ready to fly. How I would relish clipping your wings and teaching you just how wrong you are."

"Is that a promise?"

She let out a delighted trill, holding his face in her hand as she subjected him to a series of quick, ravenous kisses.

"I believe you are fated to become my favorite packmate," she cooed, letting inches of her glistening tongue slide back out of his mouth. "What about me? Do you love me yet? Will you cook for me, wash my hair in the bath, and share that tongue of yours whenever I ask?"

"I can probably be convinced," he replied, Kozi rewarding him with another affectionate embrace. Instead of pulling away again, she lay her forehead against his as Rashka had, her intimate gaze unwavering as she looked deep into his eyes.

"You came here to sow seeds, so give me yours," she growled as she began to pump faster. They were on the home stretch now, sprinting towards the finish, those powerful hips slamming him into the mattress and letting him bounce back up to meet her like she was dribbling a basketball. It made his bruises ache a little, but he quickly realized that with the low gravity, he could thrust off the bed in a way that he couldn't with Rashka pinning him.

He gripped her wide hips, using them like handles as he matched her pace, her butt clapping against his thighs as he went harder and deeper. Her mesmerizing body danced and gyrated atop him, Kozi swinging her hips, changing his angle of penetration to sate some desperate need. Exertion dripped from her tanned skin, her breath coming in ragged bursts, her claws leaving scratches on the wall behind him.

"You can almost lift me in this gravity," she snickered. "We should reduce it even more next time. Maybe you could fuck me up against the wall."

"When's next time?" he asked, reeling as she dropped down on him again and swirled her hips to stir him around inside her.

"Whenever it pleases me," she chimed, rising to a sitting position again. Her sinuous, fluid movements held him captive, his eyes following her lithe body as she shimmied and rocked. Her depths moved with no less strength and finesse, milking him as though a firm hand had reached through the barrier of her silken flesh and was stroking him, rings of wet muscle constricting around his shaft. The way that the prefab's synthetic lights reflected off her damp skin made every detail leap out, those taut muscles casting deep shadows when they flexed. It was uncomfortably hot for him now - his cramped living space had turned into a sauna, but that only added to his pleasure.

A few more rapid thrusts were all it took, Ramos letting slip a primal groan as he erupted inside her, Kozi gasping as she felt his heat well up within her. Those narrow walls clamped down on him, drinking greedily, the muscles beyond their pillowy bounds drawing his emission from him with mechanical efficiency. Her hold was so fierce that he couldn't even pull out of her, Kozi sinking him deeper into the sheets, trapping him between her thighs to broadcast her unspoken intent to keep him there.

She was right behind him, her legs starting to shake as another rope of his seed pumped into her, her grip somehow growing even stronger. His already sensitive shaft was teased by fluttering contractions, every twitch and shiver sapping his strength, the haze of arousal that had fallen over him so complete that he could focus on nothing but the waves of bliss assailing him. After the previous night, he was still sore and tender, his burning muscles and fresh bruises adding to the sensations. Moving slowly to prolong their shared ecstasy, Kozi began to ride him again, her flat brow furrowing like an angry tiger as she wrung out another spurt of his pearly seed.

"Give me that nice warm submission," she purred as she swayed back and forth. "I can almost taste it..."

"This...doesn't prove anything," Ramos grunted, euphoria making him sluggish.

"It proves that I can make you shiver and shake, baby bird," she cooed as she reached down to run a thumb pad across his red cheek. "I am surprised you had anything left to give me after what we did to you last night."

"I did say that I needed a rest day," he sighed, lying back on the sullied sheets.

"Apparently you have more stamina than you realized," she said, giving him one last teasing shimmy. She drew in for a kiss, the motions of her agile tongue somehow amplified by their shared afterglow, Ramos cradling her cheek as she showed him just how affectionate she could be. "You are still so hard," she snickered, biting his lip. "Wish I could take you again, but I must get back before Rashka has to come looking for me."

She lifted herself off him, Ramos' heart fluttering as he watched a milky glob of their shared fluids dribble down her inner thigh, the gravity - or perhaps her recent orgasm - making her unsteady on her feet.

"That was fun," she said, planting her hands on her wide hips as she peered down at him."We should make a habit of it."

"Oh, am I the booty call?" he chuckled as she sauntered over to the living room and started to put her clothes back on. "I'd offer you my shower, but I don't think you'll fit."

"I do not know this term, booty call," she replied as she struggled to pull on her tight pants. As he had theorized, it was about as hard to get into them as it was to get out, her perky ass straining against the leather.

"It's uh...going over to someone's place for casual sex," he explained.

"If it means that I can stop by and take my fill of you whenever the mood takes me, then yes," she said as she began to fasten her belt. He admired her, lounging on the bed as she dressed, watching her throw on her top and sling her open jacket over her shoulders. She straightened her messy hair, turning to give him a smile. "See you tomorrow morning, runt," she chimed as she stepped out of the door.

Ramos took a moment to appreciate the peace and quiet, then flopped back onto his bed, gazing at the ceiling as he enjoyed the smoldering remnants of his afterglow. So, this was how he would be living for the foreseeable future? He had to admit - he hadn't had any inkling of what he was walking into when he had accepted the transfer. Visit an exotic planet, train up some aliens, maybe explore the jungle a little - that had been the sum of his expectations. Now, he found himself thrust into the middle of a strange kind of family that he was still struggling to understand. He didn't even feel like the same person who had stepped off the shuttle only days prior. Helping to repair Rashka's pack was as important as helping to repair the East Gate, and he had no intentions of leaving any time soon.

As he smiled to himself, the lights suddenly shut off to plunge him into darkness, the bed sinking beneath him as the gravity returned with a vengeance. Struggling to even breathe, he fought to sit up, hearing the sound of something banging on the roof. The hammering soon became an angry knocking on his door, and he slid off the edge of his bed, stumbling over to answer it like he was wearing a lead apron. He picked up the towel that Kozi had torn off after his shower, wrapping it around his waist before hitting the door panel. It slid open, and after searching the empty street for a moment, he lifted his eyes to see Catla's upside-down snout peering down at him.

"Thirty-six!" she snapped, her feather sheaths erupting in a display of crimson plumage. "You have exceeded your allocation of twenty kilowatt hours! How long were you running the damned AG field and climate control, huh? Point-six G? You think that AG field is a toy? Think energy is free? Ration plan!"

"Alright, ration plan!" he repeated as he shrank away from her. "Stop squawking, jeez."

"This prefab is not some Polar banya," she added. "You want to turn up the heat and make a sauna, go do it with the Rask! Waste their power!"

"Sorry, sorry," he replied as she cocked her head at him. "It won't happen again."

"Damn straight!" she added in a completely different accent, rising out of his sight. He heard her little feet pounding away across the roof, then she was gone just as quickly as she had appeared.

"Absolute goblin," he muttered, closing the door and heading back inside. There was no point taking a shower while the air conditioner was shut off, so he collapsed back into his bed, letting the exhaustion carry him off to sleep.

~THE END~