Virtual Becomes Reality: Pt. 01

Story Info
Women finally meet after a year long lustful romance online.
3.1k words
4.36
3.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIRTUAL BECOMES REALITY: Part 1

Rachel and Eliza had become close through their online common-interest group. Close despite thousands and thousands of miles between them. They had even become intimately close, spending hours with one another on video calls over very hot passionate scenes and very dirty and kinky scenes. Regardless of the scene, the two had learned each other's bodies quickly, and the orgasms became countless each time they spent time together online.

Rachel spent an entire year saving up for a flight and hotel to visit Eliza. Eliza had saved up to surprise Rachel with several new toys they would get to enjoy together. Eliza's husband was the only one more excited about the upcoming visit than the two women. Their nerves were growing. Despite knowing one another so intimately, this was actually going to happen now, and it was exciting!

Rachel drifted off to sleep on the plane, Eliza's legs were wrapped around her as they were making out and getting very turned on. Eliza reached down and slid her hand into Rachel's panties and slid her fingers between her dripping slit, she was nearing her clit as her tongue danced with Rachel's, and the passenger beside them sneezed, loudly, waking Rachel to a very disappointed view of an empty lap, but an aching pussy, all the same.

Frustrated, Rachel leaned back in the seat going over everything again in her mind. She couldn't wait to take Eliza into her arms and share their first kiss, feeling her body against her own. But, she was so nervous. Despite all the dirty promises that they'd ravage each other in the back of the car on the way to the hotel and be ready to rip each other's clothes off and fuck each others' brains out, she knew her nerves were going to make their first meeting awkward.

Her stomach was in knots as she picked up her baggage and turned towards the gate where'd she be meeting her beautiful partner, Eliza.

Her feet felt like lead, walking towards the exit. Should she hug her? Kiss her? Would they be able to stop if they did? Did Eliza even want to be kissed by a woman in front of everyone?

"Rachel!" There it was, Eliza's beautiful voice rang out across the walkway, and there was her smiling face, walking towards Rachel, whose face broke into a cheeky grin as well. They were within reach and both speechless and nervous. Eliza reached in for a hug and pecked Rachel on the cheek, saying, "come on, Rob has the car just over here!"

Rachel followed and handed her bags to Eliza to put into the trunk and went to get in the back. Eliza said, "Oh no, you've had a long flight, you take the front and stretch your legs." Rachel felt awkward getting into the front beside Rob. This was Eliza's husband, but she had shared playful teasing with him too over her time as his wife's second lover. Rob broke the ice with small talk, asking about the 24-hour flight Rachel had just finished. Before they knew it they arrived at the hotel and were walking towards room 116, a one-bedroom suite with a lounging and dinette area, a balcony looking out into the gardens, a gorgeous bathroom with a large whirlpool bathtub and glass-doored shower, and of course, a bedroom with one king-sized bed.

Rachel put her luggage in the bedroom closet and freshened up in the bathroom. She was coming back into the lounge with a box of goodies she brought from America, and found Rob kissing Eliza goodbye. He said, "I'm off to hang with the kids and will be back with dinner for you two when you let me know you're ready for it." "Have fun," he added with a cheeky smirk at them both.

They were alone. Finally. After months of anticipation and all they could do was glare at one another with a slight upturn in the corners of their mouths. "I-I brought treats if you'd like something now," Rachel stuttered, her mouth had gone dry. As if Eliza knew exactly what she needed, she offered a water bottle to Rachel and took a sip of her own. They still hadn't looked away from one another. Finally, a giggle broke out from both of them, and they got closer still keeping eye contact, leaning against the bar of the kitchen area.

They were close enough to feel the heat off one anothers' skin when both of their breaths began to quicken and their eyes finally parted towards each other's lips, both leaning in together to let them meet, softly. Rachel brought her hands up to each side of Eliza's face as they kissed deeper and Eliza's hands found the small of Rachel's back. They became lost in this kiss that neither wanted to pull away from.

They finally came up for air and Eliza looked towards the couch and they both made their way, facing one another, pulling the other closer. Their lips met again and all the passion they had discovered together over the last year ignited. Rachel pulled Eliza on top of her as she laid back on the sofa. Her hands could now explore her lover's body while their tongues got to know one another at last. "Oh, Rache, I never thought this day would come," panted Eliza. "Ellie, this is amazing, I love you so much, I could just be like this with you forever," Rachel replied.

They squeezed one another tighter, and Eliza came up for air "I love you too Rache." They continued building up the heat between them, kissing while their hands explored one another while they still had their clothes on. The only noise to be heard was their slight moans and heavy breathing. Rachel pulled back and Eliza lifted some as they looked at one another, her hair falling into Rachel's face. She broke the silence, saying, "I need a shower after being on the plane for so long... or maybe a bath." Eliza replied with only a flirtatious smirk as she stood up and offered a hand out to Rachel, who took it and stood up and let her lover lead her toward the bathroom.

"You did want me to join you, right?" asked Eliza with a mischievous grin, while turning on the bath to fill. The only answer she got was when her lover reached for the bottom of her shirt without losing eye contact until she was lifting it over her head, letting Eliza do the same for her. The sight of each other sent them into a frenzy of kissing and touching each other's tits. Rubbing over the bra and finally reaching to take one another's off. Gasping when the air hit their already hard nipples. Rachel pushed Eliza up against the wall and started kissing down her neck as her hands reached to massage her perfect tits. Eliza moaned and reached to do the same, making Rachel gasp and pull away to pull down her pants.

Eliza followed and then reached forward to slide Rachel's panties on down too, as she got to her knees. Face inches away from the heat radiating from the dripping pussy before her. She reached around, grabbing Rachel's ass to earn a moan out of her, and then blowing cool air across Rachel's exposed pussy lips. Rachel's knees begin going weak from the sensation, so Eliza stands and turns around to bend over, sliding her panties off and letting Rachel get a full view of her gorgeous tattooed ass. Rachel has to reach out and squeeze it, making Eliza smile.

"Bath is ready, babe." Eliza stammered, catching her breath from Rachel's touch. They each took a side, leaning back against the jets. It felt so good on Rachel's tired back and neck. She was closing her eyes to enjoy the feeling for a moment when she felt hands running up her legs and opened them to see Eliza's perky tits in her face, as she reached for the soap.

Rachel's eyes were locked on those hard nipples, and her jaw dropped, as she leaned forward to take one into her mouth. She was about to get a taste when Eliza slid backward, handing the soap to Rachel. "You said you needed to get cleaned up," she teased.

Jaw still hanging open, breaking into a grin, Rachel locked onto Eliza's eyes as she began pouring soap onto her loofah. She reached down first starting at her feet and working her way up her own body, saving her boobs for last. She even paused to dip her head under water and then shampoo her hair, and rinse by the jets, her tits floating on top of the water for Eliza to gawk at. Rachel lifted just enough for her tits to stay just on top of the water as she lathered them up with soap, watching Eliza's eyes staring hungrily.

She raised one finger in the air, to get her attention, and motioned a "come here" to Eliza, who obeyed with her eyes back on Rachel's huge soapy tits floating on the water, needing to be grabbed and massaged, which she was happy to oblige to, taking Rachel's tongue into her mouth at the same time, while her tits were being massaged too. Rachel finally reached around Eliza, lifting her by the ass and sitting back down with her lover on her lap. Their bodies were now against each other, and ready to give in to the heat that had been building for a year.

"Oh, Ellie, I need you babe," moaned Rachel, running her hands over her entire body and moving her kisses down to Eliza's throat where she could feel a moan vibrate against her lips, and hear a gasp as she squeezed her hands around the perfect ass she had ogled over so many Snaps of before. Eliza's hands were now reaching down towards Rachel's mound and she was ready to finally feel her lover's touch against her sweet spot. Instead, Eliza ran her fingers down the sides of Rachel's mound and back up, not touching the impatient slit so close by. Rachel was working her fingers around the outside of Eliza's asshole, just to tease, reaching further to circle the opening of her swollen, tight pussy. They were both moaning now, needing relief from one another. As Rachel slowly entered Eliza with her fingers, Eliza slid her fingers up and down Rachel's slit, feeling the yummy wetness coming from Rachel's body in contrast to the dry water of the tub.

Eliza felt Rachel's fingers fill her pussy and it made her want to ride them but she continued teasing Rachel's slit, sliding her finger deeper between those plump pussy lips with each stroke, finally grazing the clit as she took Rachel's tongue into her mouth to drown out the moan that came out. Now that she'd felt Rachel's moan in her mouth, she couldn't stop, and she began stroking her lover's clit in small circles, being rewarded with moans on her tongue, and a thumb on her clit as she rode Rachel's finger inside of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, babe it feels so good," Rachel gasped. "Oh Rache, I'm gonna cum on your fingers." Eliza's breaths were getting sporadic and her eyes were crossing when Rachel pulled her hand away and turned the jets off in the tub, and the drain began sucking the water away from them. She lifted Eliza off of her and stood, grabbing each of them a towel, as she climbed out. She watched Eliza panting and running the towel in all the places she would soon be kissing. She ran the towel through her hair, to dry it some, before heading to the kitchen for their water bottles.

She returned to the bedroom to find Eliza laying across it playing with her boobs. This made her smile as she offered the water. They each drank a bit before setting the bottles aside and returning their attention to one another. "Lay back beautiful, I'm going to take good care of you," Rachel spoke softly and seductively to her submissive lover. She got on her knees between Eliza's spread legs, picking up her legs to gently massage each foot, kissing her ankles one at a time, and running kisses up her calves, bending her knees beside her as she kissed down Eliza's thighs towards her prize.

Eliza laid back rubbing her tits and enjoying the feel of Rachel's lips and hands along her legs, growing more and more excited and wet, the closer those lips came to her aching, empty pussy. Rachel ignored that pussy though. Instead, she moved her kisses to around Eliza's belly button, pausing to play with the navel piercing with her tongue, and then running her tongue up Eliza's stomach to her waiting tits, and skipping them to kiss her up her neck and back to her lips.

Rachel looked into Eliza's eyes and asked her, "Are you ready to feel my tongue on your pussy, babe?" Eliza whimpered "Yes, Rache, please lick my pussy for me." Rachel always smiled when Eliza was so turned on that she shortened her name. She nodded her head at her lover, as she made her way with her kisses back downward, this time stopping to take each nipple in her mouth and gently suck on it, then kissing back down her body towards her mound.

Eliza's hips are raising to push her mound toward Rachel's mouth. Rachel reached under Eliza holding her by the hips as her thighs rest across her shoulders. She places kisses all around the top of her mound and pussy lips. Slowly, she uses a sharp, but gentle tongue to part her slit and run her tongue up and down the slit without touching the clit. Up and down her tongue wanders. Rachel moans into Eliza's pussy, enjoying her taste, and the feel of the warm pussy against her tongue. Finally, her tongue meets the clitoris, and Eliza gasps and yells out "fuck, Rache," continuing to moan as Rachel is now worshiping that clit with her tongue. She is lapping at it with a flat, firm tongue, not changing a thing because her lover is responding to it so well. She continues without changing the pace but pulls her right arm under her so she can shock her lover with the sudden penetration from two of her fingers.

Eliza screams "Oh Rachel! Fuck I'm gonna cum." Rachel continues, only adding pulling her fingertips back slightly, finding the smooth bulb inside and gently pressing it with slight strokes as Eliza's pussy clinches around them and she explodes over her fingers, moaning loudly and grinding up against Rachel's tongue, who continues rubbing her inside as well and Eliza's eyes are rolling back in her head as a second orgasm comes crashing in before the first has come down much at all. She is yelling Rachel's name, who has lifted her head to watch her lover's face in ecstasy, making her pussy drip while she now is starting to fuck Eliza with her fingers still on that little bulb. Eliza begins shaking and moaning "fuccckkkk." Rachel feels a shot of juices erupting from within Eliza and lowers her face back down to catch Eliza's squirted nectar on her tongue and then thanked her by returning her tongue to run circles around her clit."

This is met, finally, with incoherent screams, as Eliza's hips are bucking so wildly, Rachel can barely hold her place to keep Eliza's orgasm from falling too quickly. Eliza is whimpering as Rachel continues licking her pussy entrance, now using her freed hands to reach up and play with her nipples. She rolls them between her fingers and pinches them hard as she returns to Eliza's clit with her tongue. She takes no time, but wraps her lips around that swollen clit and attacks the little ball of nerves with her tongue, still squeezing those perky nipples.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkk, I can't take anymore," whimpers Eliza as she crashes from another orgasm. "Babe, please, I need to taste you now." Rachel is more than ready to have her pussy eaten out by a woman for the first time, ever. She lays back and spreads her legs, feeling the warmth of Eliza's body moving between them and her breath blowing against her throbbing cunt. She uses her fingertips to run lines all around her lover's mound.

Moans escape Rachel's lips, thanks to Eliza's teasing strokes. Finally, she feels Eliza's finger spread her pussy lips, and rub the inside of her lips. She lets out a long low moan when she feels one finger enter her hole and explore inside. A sudden strike of a tongue against her clit makes her yell "fuck," and "yes." The finger leaves her but is quickly replaced by two being driven into her hard. She barely gets out one moan, before the tongue returns to her pussy to make her explode immediately, screaming "Oh, Ellie, I'm cumming"

Ellie fucks that pussy hard with her fingers, causing Rachel to convulse around her, ready to cum again already. She pushes her over the edge into a bigger orgasm than the first, when she pushes her tongue against her clit hard, and rubs it back and forth quickly, keeping it steady despite Rachel not being able to hold still. As the second orgasm subsides, Rachel is left trying to catch her breath when Eliza, keeping her fingers inside of the spasming pussy, replaces her tongue with her thumb as she crawls up to let Rachel taste herself on her tongue.

Rachel feels another explosion building as the sensation of Eliza rubbing her fingertips inside of her against her thumb on her clit makes her eyes cross. "Oh fuck," she screams into Eliza's mouth as the orgasm rips through her entire body, spreading from deep inside her pussy, out to her toes, and up and out the top of her head. Eliza doesn't slow down a bit and leaves Rachel frozen and her whole body tensed, unable to stop cumming.

Eliza lowers herself and bites down onto one of Rachel's nipples, making her scream and shake all over her orgasm just leading into another that she is riding high on, moaning incoherently and finally, collapsing with a "fuck Ellie!"

The two women collapse beside each other, Eliza falling into Rachel's arms and resting her head on her chest as they both try to catch their breath. Once Rachel catches hers just enough, she says "Oh Ellie, this week is going to be amazing." This statement is met with a worn-out, but positive-sounding moan from Eliza.