Virtual Becomes Reality Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel and Eliza's first night together.
2.5k words
4.4
2.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's pussy had never felt so filled. Her breath quivered under Eliza's kiss with every tiny motion, in and out of her swollen pussy that her lover made. Rachel felt every inch of this toy strapped to Eliza. Each slow stroke felt like it would put her over the edge. She couldn't do anything except moan and let her eyes roll back in her head as every muscle in her body tightened.

"Oh Ellie," she moaned over and over as she kept building up a massive explosion from each little nerve inside her pussy that felt the hard glass toy massaging it. "Fuccckkk." She was beginning to shake and her breath caught as she felt a velvety tongue attach itself to her swollen clit.

She looked into Eliza's eyes with confusion wondering whose tongue was pressed against her and running figure 8s around her clit. All she could do was moan. Her body felt too good to worry with the detai-- "Oh Rache, that's right, moan for me, babe," Eliza moaned from across the room.

Rachel's eyes flicked open to find her lover's body disappeared from on top of her but between her legs instead. "Did wifey wake you up nicely?" Eliza asked playfully before returning her tongue to the swollen, glistening clit before her.

"Fucckkk, you're amazing Ellie," moaned Rachel as her voice dropped off with the quickening pace of the ribbed glass dildo that was fucking her pussy. "Oh!" She yelled, breath becoming in tune with the toy gliding in and out of her tight pussy "Elllliiee!" She moaned as Eliza sucked in her clit, pushing her lover over the edge to fall into a crashing orgasm.

Rachel bucked wildly against Eliza's face, the toy, and the bed below her. She screamed as the orgasm ripped through her, Eliza now fucking her pussy with hard, deep thrusts. "

Rob's on his way with dinner," claimed Eliza. "I figured you needed a nap, but since he'll be here soon, I wanted to give you a good wake-up.

Rachel, catching her breath, growled an order, "Get that pussy of yours on my tongue right now, woman." Eliza's jaw dropped. Being given orders made her weak. She had to comply. Her pussy was aching anyway after giving Rachel such a beautiful wake-up call. She was already gasping as she lowered her cunt onto the waiting mouth below her.

The tongue was made of warm velvet, and explored all between Eliza's folds, tasting the nectar that had built up from within. Warm hands squeezed her ass as they made their way to grip her hips, holding her in place on Rachel's face below.

Moans were flowing from Eliza's lips, turning Rachel on even more. She had to have that clit between her lips again. Running her tongue up from Eliza's dripping hole, along her swollen cunt to let her lips take in the perfectly swollen clit of her lover. "Oh, Rache!" Eliza moaned hoarsely, "It feels so good babe."

Rachel loved hearing Eliza moan her name. She excitedly sucked in on the throbbing clit, while flicking it with her tongue. From above she could hear moans of "uhh.. oh, oh, oh, fuck!, oh Rache." She took this as cheers to continue exactly what she was going, not letting up at all, despite her rider beginning to shake, making the moans grow louder "Ohoo uh oh ohh fu- ohh oh oh I'm cumming for you Rache!"

As Eliza screamed her name and froze on her face, Rach finally picked up her speed making the scream extend into a louder "ah fuckkk Rachel!" as her hips had to be squeezed tight to keep her steadied as Rachel continued licking up and down Eliza's drenched pussy as she rode out the waves of pleasure she'd just been given.

"Fuck that's the hottest thing I've ever seen," a voice from the doorway spoke. His wife was collapsing beside her lover when the two realized Rob had spoken. Smiling, Eliza said to him in her exhaustion, "Bet you can't wait to join in on the fun tomorrow." Rachel smiled, thankful for the 24 hours that they'd been promised to themselves. This beautiful woman was all hers for that time.

"I'll be ready to fill you both with my cum by then, I've been hard all day knowing what you two were getting up to here," Rob groaned.

Both women moaned with a smile as they got up to get cleaned up for a break of sustenance. Eliza thanked Rob as he patted a bag on the counter that hadn't been there before, giving her a wink and glancing towards Rachel with a smirk before saying goodbye again, with a reminder to get rest too, "Cause I'm going to fuck both of your brains out after this teasing."

Rachel's thighs squeezed together at these words and Eliza grinned. She knew Rob's cock well, but Rachel had never had one so big and had never had one that could last as long as she'd learned Rob's could. She couldn't wait to watch him fuck Eliza and then take his cock herself.

"Wanna know what's in the bag?" Eliza asked teasingly. Rachel's lips parted, only guessing what it could be, based upon the other two's mannerisms over it, she pulled in a small gasp, "Yeah." Eliza gave a cheeky grin, replying, "Gonna have to fuel yourself then, eat up."

The two gazed at each other hungrily even though they were eating dinner. As soon as they both had enough, Eliza got up, grabbing the bag on her way to the bedroom.

Rachel's pussy clenched, and she got up to follow her. When she rounded the corner, Eliza was holding a silk blindfold in her hands, grinning at Rachel, who was about to submit to her as her mistress.

Rachel excused herself to freshen from dinner and came back, pussy already on fire in anticipation of what was coming next. She returned and sat down on the edge of the bed as her mistress had gestured. Her eyes were immediately covered with the cool smooth fabric and she felt it being tightened around her head.

"Be a good girl for mistress and lay back on the bed," Eliza ordered, being obeyed immediately. "I'm going to take care of my good girl I'm every way tonight. You are going to cum for me when I tell you to, and only then, do you understand?" She asked. Rachel nodded with a whimpering "mmhmm."

SMACK!! Rachel felt a sharp slap across her left tit and gasped in pleasure. "You need to say, 'Yes mistress,' do you understand me?"

"Yes mistress," Rachel moaned. "Good girl," Eliza continued, "you will be allowed to make noise only when I allow it, and you will have to keep quiet when I order it, do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," Rached replied, her pussy aching more and more. "Good girl," SMACK, Eliza slapped Rachel's other tit making her moan and whimper.

"Spread them legs for me, slut," Eliza's dominating voice ordered her sub. "Yes mistress," Rachel whimpered while obeying. She felt her lips being parted by her mistress' tongue and took it into her mouth, grateful for this yummy gift, aching for what might come next.

Eliza lifted Rachel's hands over her head and held them together, finally breaking their kiss. Rachel felt soft cuffs being tightened around her wrists, and she tugged as soon she felt Eliza move off the bed. Sure enough, she was cuffed now. Along with being blindfolded, she felt exposed and helpless. Yet, Eliza wasn't finished.

Her ankle was suddenly gripped hard and then wrapped by the unmistakable feeling of a rope. She felt her leg being pulled by the rope as it was tied someplace she couldn't see. Her chest was beginning to feel heavy, along with the ache deep inside her swollen pussy. She felt her mistress tie her other ankle down. Now she was truly at the mercy of her mistress, as she couldn't reach down or close her legs. She was on display for her mistress and the thought of this made her throb even harder.

"I see you dripping for me, good girl," Eliza said seductively, getting a whimpering moan from Rachel in response. "I'm going to make you feel so good, my slutty temptress," she teased on. "But, I'm going to make you beg for it first," she added smiling at the vision of blissful agony on Rachel's face. "Yes, mistress," the blindfolded woman moaned, "have your way with me."

Eliza smiled and crawled onto the bed. She lowered her face over Rachel's lips that parted for her, only to be left alone as Eliza moved downward, just letting her breath tease Rachel, all the way down her body. The heat from her pussy made Eliza's breath feel cool on her slit, causing a gasp to leave Rachel's throat. Eliza moved to where Rachel could no longer feel her presence. This void made her ache in anticipation.

Suddenly, she heard soft moans escaping her mistress' lips. She started to speak, and received a SMACK on her pussy, making her clench her pussy and toes and moan. "You're going to lay there quietly and listen to your mistress pleasuring herself, do you understand?" Eliza had given an order, and Rachel knew she had to obey, "Yes, mistress, I want to hear you cum."

"Remember, no moaning my little slut," Mistress continued to tease with this difficult order to follow. "Yes, mistress," Rachel whispered. "Oh, that's a good slut, it feels so good when you rub my nipples," Eliza moaned. "Mmm, your tongue feels good on my nipples."

Rachel struggled to remain quiet, just breathing heavily with silent gasps as she listened to Eliza moaning and making herself squeal. She could hear a toy buzzing now and felt her pussy drip more. She wanted so badly to have that toy play with her pussy. "FUCK yes," Eliza exclaimed as the buzzing sound dulled. Rachel knew the toy was now pressing into her mistress' wet pussy. She heard the dulled buzz weaken and strengthen with the sound of wetness splashing around it. Eliza was fucking her pussy with the vibrator. Rachel couldn't hold back the moan any longer.

She bit her bottom lip, whimpering, then flinching for the smack she knew would be coming for her. No smack came though. Instead, Eliza was fucking her pussy harder and breathing sporadically. Rachel knew Eliza's sounds and knew she was close to cumming. Eliza let a long moan and then groan leave her lips, with the movement and buzzing stopping suddenly.

SMACK. Rachel's pussy received its punishment. SMACK. It wasn't over. SMACK. Her pussy lips had to be pink now with the sting she felt. SMACK, SMACK. "FUCK!" Rachel screamed." That was a bad girl moaning while I was fucking myself. Now you have to wait to hear me cum, and you don't get to cum until I have." Eliza's dominating voice was such a turn-on for Rachel.

"Now, you cannot make a sound, do you understand? If you make a sound again before I tell you to, I will leave you tied up all night without touching you." Eliza was embracing her dominant side. "Yes, Mistress," Rachel breathed. "Good girl," her mistress breathed into her ear sending shivers down her body.

Lips and a swirl of a tongue, followed by a cool breath, sent more shivers through her body. Kisses down her neck, followed, down and across to her throat, and down her heaving chest, between her tender tits, waiting to be touched. Rachel continued to breathe through her pleasure as Eliza kept kissing up and down her entire body, avoiding her pussy and boobs. "Mmm, someone wants to moan, don't they?" Eliza teased.

"Yes, mistress, please let me moan for you," Rachel whimpered, receiving no response from her mistress except for a warm wet tongue circling one of her areolas, rubbing the same circle around the other at the same time. It took all of Rachel's restraint not to moan. Eliza switched boobs and continued circling the nipples, getting closer and closer to them, bringing a moan from her core from feeling the soft, firm tits under tongue and fingers, and watching the pleasure on Rachel's face.

Eliza rewarded Rachel's restraint from moaning by telling her, "Good girl, I want you to moan for me the next time you hear me moan, okay?" "Yes, mistress," Rachel answered softly between her quick heavy breaths. The words had barely left her lips when Eliza took each of her nipples between her fingertips and lips, swirling her tongue on the one, then switching and moaning on the other. Finally, Rachel was allowed to moan, "Ah, oh, Ellie, oh fuck, yes."

"Good girl," Eliza said soothingly and continued licking and sucking on Rachel's nipples, starting to roll the nipples harder and harder between her lips and fingers, as Rachel continued to whimper and moan in response, as her pussy began pulsing in and out, aching to be filled. Instead, Eliza continued working her nipples, suddenly, nibbling and pinching them, getting a squeal out of Rachel as she arched her back and started squirting out hot streams of juices from deep inside her pussy, moaning uncontrollably.

Eliza pulled away from Rachel's quivering body, now whimpering, "Please, mistress, don't stop." Eliza chuckled deviously, adding, "Remember, I told you that you don't get to cum until I do."

"Oh, Ellie, let me help you cum, please, mistress." Rachel whimpered. "You're going to, good girl," Eliza answered as Rachel sensed movement before feeling touch on each side of her rib cage, catching a sweet scent of her mistress' pussy, now dripping on her face.

Rachel greedily took in Eliza's scent and taste, attacking her pussy with her tongue, as Eliza began grinding against the soft tongue on her clit. Rachel's nipples were pinched hard again, causing her to moan into the swollen clit between her lips. Her mistress screamed "Oh Rachel," and began shaking, still working her nipples harder and harder. "Fuck, yes make me cum, good girl!" She ordered.

Rachel felt like she was about to explode, herself, but knew she wasn't allowed. All she wanted was to make her mistress explode on her face, so she focused completely on that task, keeping a steady rhythm with her tongue, listening to Eliza's moans getting quicker and quicker until she went silent and pinched Rachel's nipples hard as her entire body stiffened with a scream, followed closely by more grinding and rolling of the nipples, and finally, she ordered Rachel "cum for me good girl, cum for me like I just came on your lips."

Eliza's pussy was still on her face, so as Rachel allowed the edged-up orgasm to tip over and crash into her, all she could do was scream right against her mistress' clit, causing Eliza's pussy to pulsate and begin cumming again, this time making her shake on top of Rachel, and scream out her name "Rache!!!"

Eliza collapsed to the side of Rachel, taking a moment to catch her breath. "Thank you, mistress, for letting me make you cum, and letting me cum. It felt so good mistress." Rachel was whimpering, still riding waves of her orgasm. It was the first she'd ever had from nipple stimulation alone. Catching her breath, Eliza finally spoke again, "I'm not done with you yet."

To be continued in Part 3.