Virtual Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most men didn't kiss her after they had had their dick in her mouth, even fewer after they had shot a load in it. Dave almost seemed to want to taste himself in her mouth. That excited her, but not as much as having her hair used to control her movement. And the increasing pressure on her nipple was beginning to excite her even more. She had a sharp intake of breath as she felt another hand scrape it's nails down her spine from the nape of her neck to the crack of her ass. It made her shake a bit and gave her goosebumps.

"We're almost to your place. How about you get dressed and we will continue this on the way to... To where we are going next." Dave had almost given away the next part of the plan. But he watched hungrily as Pamela got dressed again. Watching a naked woman dress at 60 miles an hour was nearly as much fun as watching one get undressed at the same speed. Almost.

The limo pulled up to Pamela's apartment again and she dashed into her apartment. She had already texted her neighbor about taking care of her critters and all was set. She set out some food and other items, filled the water bowls and went into her bedroom and threw together a few essentials for the weekend. Having no clue where they were going and what they would do made it a challenge. Well, she knew a few of the things they would do, but that didn't require clothes. The stop was about fifteen minutes. A NASCAR pit crew would have been proud.

Back to the limo, Pamela fell back into the soft leather seat and exhaled. "Whew, that wore me out! Okay, where are we headed? What's up? I hope I grabbed the right stuff!" She looked at Dave who had a bemused look on his face.

"And why should I tell you now and ruin the surprise?" Dave answered softly and kept looking at Pamela. "Besides, there is no way you could have grabbed the wrong stuff. I doubt you will have much need for any clothes this weekend."

"No, seriously, where are we going?" Pamela was getting a bit more than curious, bordering on the perturbed. She could see spending the weekend with Dave, it had already been fun, but she wanted, no, needed a bit more of an idea of what was happening. "I'm here, I am definitely 'in' for the adventure, just give me some idea about what we are doing, okay?"

Dave smiled. "Alright. We'll be there in just ten minutes, anyway. You live so close to wine country, I booked a suite at a bed and breakfast in Napa. My guess was that you have never been a tourist in your own backyard. I think we can take a break tomorrow for a little sight seeing. But the inn itself is part of the experience. It has antique bathtubs in the rooms and a late night masseuse. And a few other surprises, I am told."

Pamela felt a little foolish having pressed the issue. It sounded marvelous. And Dave was right. She had lived on the edge of wine country all her life and had only come over for a few events. A couple of girls' nights or when relatives from out of town had come to visit. She guessed it was like that for most people. You really never played tourist in your own area. "Wait, what was that about the bathtub and masseuse? That sounds interesting."

"I figured that might get your attention." Dave looked out the window. The scenery had changed from buildings to more rural farms. Neat fences with rows of grape vines stretching off into the distance. Mostly covered by darkness with a few lights from the road and the occasional complex of buildings set off a ways. "And it looks like we are arriving. Stay put and I will be back with the key."

A moment later the limo came to a halt on what sounded like gravel. Dave exited the vehicle and went inside the stately entrance to the building. A few moments later he emerged, leaned into the front of the limo and then entered the back compartment. "Okay, our room is ready. Grab your stuff and we can go right in. Oh, hand me those two paper bags."

Pamela reached for the two bags. She resisted a temptation to open the one that remained creased tightly. She knew the one held a few more fortune cookies, but had forgotten about the second bag. "Do we need two bags of fortune cookies? I think we have plenty of fortunes in the one." She hoped Dave would tell her what was in the other with that subtle hint.

"Off we go." Dave helped her out of the back. As the car rolled off he continued. "Good. I have you still curious about things. You will see shortly. But first, let's go to the room."

Their accommodations could hardly be considered 'a room'. It was a suite. Bedroom with a high overstuffed bed with a duvet and soft mattress that could swallow a person up completely. Dark wood paneling and think carpet on the hardwood floors. A separate sitting room with a comfortable looking couch and several chairs facing a fireplace. And the bathroom. Pamela could have lived in the bathroom. A large antique lady slipper style bathtub was the center piece with a shower, vanity and toilet spread around the marble appointed room. Ample mirrors allowed for views from all angles, flattering or not. She noticed something as she walked into the room.

"Um. Did someone leave the tub full? It has a lot of water in it. And suds." Pamela announced. "Is it supposed to be like this?"

Dave entered the bathroom with a pair of votive candles and lit them. "Yes, it is supposed to be like this. I asked them to have the bath drawn for when we arrived. The first of several presents for you, Pamela. I would suggest you take off your clothes and climb in before it cools off." He placed the candles near one of the mirrors and adjusted the lighting to a softer glow. Pamela undressed in the flickering light under David's gaze.

"Oh, this feels fabulous." Pamela could feel the warm water soothe away the tension of a hard week and the uncertain day she had experienced today. "I could most definitely get used to this."

"I am sure you could. How are those legs? After being on them all day, I am sure you could use some rubbing." Dave reached into the warm sudsy water and began to lightly rub Pamela's calves. He moved lower and began to rub her feet, sending even more of the week's tensions out of her. "Not to be rude, but I noticed a little stubble on those legs. I could take care of that while you soak. If you trust me with a razor."

Pamela first felt a twinge of embarrassment, but that was quickly replaced with the excitement of having someone shave her legs for her. "Well, I really wasn't expecting much of a weekend, so you caught me off guard. You really are offering to shave my legs? If you are, go for it!" She lay back in the water and let Dave continue to rub her legs.

"Oh, that was a legitimate offer." Dave got up and went to the sink. He returned with a razor and a bar of soap. Making a lather he covered her left calf which was out of the water. He deftly began to use the razor to remove the lathe er and whatever hair might have been on the leg. The strokes became longer and longer. And the process was repeated on the other leg.

Pamela had watched the first several strokes of the razor, but then had closed her eyes, ;aid back in the water and felt the sensation of lathering, shaving and rubbing. It was decadent. The light fragrance from the soap combined with the candles to form an intoxicating aroma in the steamy room. It became a struggle to remain awake. It had been some time since she had felt this relaxed, this pampered, this safe.

"I guess I had better get you out of this tub before you either turn into a prune or drown" Dave began to help Pamela out of the tub. It had been a long day but one of the most surprising she had experienced in quite a while. She struggled to stay awake but heard Dave continue. "I think I will call the desk and release the masseuse I had standing by. Perhaps a nightcap and I can be the masseuse?"

"Uh-huh" was about all Pamela managed as she stepped out of the tub. She could tell Dave was taking in every inch of her skin while he blotted her with the towel. She didn't care. It was actually nice have a man feast himself on her skin rather than just grabbing. Not that a nice grab or grope wasn't fun, but this was nice too. "You really had a masseuse lined up for tonight? I'm impressed. Maybe tomorrow. I'm thinking that incredible looking bed is calling me right now."

Dave helped her over to the bed and pulled back the covers. "I forgot you were up at 6 this morning. Such an early bird. And a long week as well." Once on the mattress he pulled the covers over her. She thought she heard him whisper "Good night" as the lights went out.

The next morning Pamela awakened and wasn't quite sure where she was for a moment. As she went to the bathroom and rinsed a few of the cobwebs out, the previous day and night came back to her. "I hope I didn't chase him off by passing out on him." she said to herself. Dave did not seem to be in the suite at all.

Pamela heard the door open and close and heard Dave from the other room. "Good, you're awake. I figured I would let you sleep in a little and I brought breakfast back to you. It was going to be breakfast in bed, but since you are up, it will just be breakfast." She put on the robe that was behind the door. It felt so soft on her skin. Yes, she could get used to this.

Breakfast consisted of pastries and some croissants with little pots of jelly and butter pats, orange slices and juice and coffee. Pamela reached for the coffee. "Mmm. Coffee, just what I need."

"Yes, light cream and just a little sugar, right?" Dave chimed in as he prepared a cup for her and poured the dark beverage from the carafe. "I ate in the dining room. Some charming people in the inn. We may meet some of them later."

"Or not." Pamela looked over her cup at Dave and let the robe fall open to reveal that she was only wearing the robe. And a smile.

Dave at least waited until she had eaten the pastries before he moved behind her and kissed her neck and opened her robe even further exposing her breasts. "Perhaps you would like to continue this discussion on the bed?" He helped her up and their lips met as they stumbled toward the bed. The robe fell to the floor about halfway there.

Dave continued to kiss Pamela, their tongues entwined and went from mouth to mouth in a wonderful dance. His hand cupped her breast and he felt her nipple harden. he rolled it between his finger and thumb. Her nipple wasn't the only thing hardening as he moved his hand lower and moved his mouth to her breast. As his finger moved to her pink slit, he took her nipple into his mouth and alternately licked and sucked and then held it between his teeth, playfully biting it. He pulled away still with the hard button between his teeth and slid a finger between her legs and up to her moist lips.

Pamela spread her legs providing access as Dave ran his finger lightly around the edge of her folds. He moved his face lower, kissing her belly, his tongue darted into her navel as his finger entered her. Pamela moved her hips as he fingered her and explored within her. A second finger entered as the thumb made slow firm circles at the top of her opening. His fingers moved in and out as the thumb continued to press her clit. She could feel herself warming, becoming excited. Would it be bad of her to just lay back and let him do all the work? She decided that was what she would do. She enjoyed being active in the lovemaking, but this felt so right to just lay back and enjoy. To let him pleasure her as she had done for him the night before in the limo.

Dave continued to work his hand in and out of Pamela's pussy. His face crept ever closer to between her legs. As if he knew what she was thinking he said "Lay back. No need to do anything, my goal is to pleasure you. I want you to just enjoy. Lay back and let me explore."

His tongue lightly licked her lips as his fingers were moving into her. The it fought with his thumb to lick the hard little button at the top of her opening. The light flicks followed by harder tonguing were electric. She moved on the bed, not out of discomfort but from ecstasy. She never climaxed this quickly, but the firmness of his touch and the lightness of his tongue was pushing her quickly to that threshold. She grabbed a handful of the comforter in one hand and held Dave's head between her thighs with the other. He held her open with a thumb on either side of her pussy and covered her with his mouth. His tongue entered her fully licking from the opening into her. She had never felt quite so wet. Some from her, some from Dave. A wave seemed to start at her toes and move upward. It was followed by another and another. Dave removed his mouth and covered her with his hand. Again a finger slipped into her and he felt her muscles contract around it as he continued to finger fuck her as she came.

Crossing her legs, Pamela sighed, then spoke. "Oh, fuck. What a way to wake up. I am positively drenched. And it looks like we tore this bed apart." She rolled half over to find a pillow. They felt so soft. She held it to her chest and sighed again. "Well, I suppose I should get dressed." She half wished Dave would talk her out of it.

"Yes, I suppose you should." answered Dave. "but you really don't have to. Your choice, go out and have a walk outside, check out the inn, or stay inside and check out each other. I am good either way, but there may be some food left over from breakfast outside."

Pamela made the difficult decision and did decide to get dressed. Maybe have another cup of coffee and a snack before coming back. The inn did seem worth the effort. But so did lounging in bed all day. "Fine, but we will be back for more recreational activities later, right?"

"Absolutely." Dave watched intently as Pamela put clothes on. His thoughts already were turning to removing them. "I need aerobic activity according to my doctor. A walk around the property might be good. A session or two with you would be even better."

It was a pretty day outside, upper 60s, sunny and the inn was charming. A walk definitely seemed in order. After a mile or so Pamela and Dave found themselves down a small gravel road lined with trees and with fields of grape vines arranged in neat rows. There was a culvert at the side of the road and a secluded spot between it and the fence surrounding the field. It became apparent that they were the only people around as a hawk circled slowly above and a squirrel scampered to stay out of his view.

"I happened to bring a blanket." Dave said as he headed off the road toward the grassy area. "Looks like a good place to pause and enjoy the view. Besides, you know us old guys need to stop often." He produced not only the blanket but also the thermos they had gotten at the Fortune Cookie factory. "I took the liberty of filling this with coffee before we left the inn, and yes, it has the cream and sugar just as you like it."

After some coffee, they sat and watched the wind rustle through the vines and the trees. Dave ran a finger across Pamela's neck giving her a shiver. He replaced the finger with a kiss on her neck and pulled her back to the ground as he bit lightly on her ear. "Nice day to fuck outside. I'm going to take you right here. We should be far enough off the road so no one would see. And if they do, fuck 'em....they could join in." With that he pulled Pamela's tshirt up and released her tits from their harness. He rubbed them as he kissed her deeply.

Pamela threw her arms around Dave's neck and kissed him back. She bit his lower lip as she pulled back. "I doubt we'll have company, it's pretty quiet back here, but hell yeah, have 'em line up. The more the merrier!" She laughed, but it was an exciting idea to be found naked out here.

It was cool, but sunlight felt good on their skin. The breeze wasn't a factor since they were a little below the trees. Dave helped Pamela out of her tshirt and bra and pulled her to her knees. "We'll do it doggy - the ground is a bit chilly and I don't want your back to stiffen up. Besides that way you can still watch the road and be the lookout."

Pamela raised up and let Dave pull her leggings and panties off as she went to all fours. "Right about the ground, and you back isn't the part of you I want to stiffen up." She wiggles her bare ass as Dave moved in behind her. She felt herself begin to get wet, not that was completely dry from this morning. "And what will you be watching if I'm supposed to watch the road?"

Dave couldn't resist smacking that fine white ass that wiggled before him. He had dropped his pants and his erection was only inches from Pamela's pink folds.

His hand landed with a 'smack!' And left a red hand print. "I'll be busy watching my hard cock slide in and out of that wet pussy of yours, Pamela. And if you're done, here it comes. And if you're good, I'll give you a nice load. You want that in you or on you? What's your pleasure?" He hoped she wanted it on her. He could turn her and cum on that cute face of hers and watch her try to catch some for a taste.

"Oh, that slap was good! I'm ready for you and just see what happens when you feel it cumming. Just fuck me, do me now." Pamela leaned back and felt Dave's hardness on her skin and then it was guided inside her. It felt so good sliding inside her, filling her. Then slipping back out only to be thrust back in.

Pamela's pink lips glistened as Dave guided his cock into her. He felt them close around him and he grabbed her hips to rock in and out. She felt incredible and it was so erotic to see his cock disappear inside of her, only to emerge shiny and wet. In and out he went. He slid out for a moment and slid his fingers inside her to feel her hot flesh and to gather some of her juices. "Care for a taste of your pussy, Pamela? It's sweet - not salty like mine." He moved his cock back to her open slit and resumed the motions. As he did, he licked a little off his finger then offered it to Pamela.

"Sure, I'll have a taste, but I want a taste of that cock that is filling me up. That feels so good up in me. But let me see it cum when you are ready." She took Dave's hand and began to suck his fingers from tip down to the palm.

Dave felt the urge begin to rise and his cock became even more sensitive, if that was possible. He pumped twice more and then pulled out and grabbed Pamela's head by her hair pulling her back to his crotch. He held his dick in one hand and stroked it as he held Pamela's face close to the tip. Just seeing it that close to her mouth triggered his climax and a gob of white cum came forth hitting her face by her cheek and dribbling down. Then another, and another. Pamela caught some in her mouth and then moved in and took his wet dick deep in her mouth. She could taste him and there was a taste of her own juices. An intoxicating mixture, to be sure.

Dave fell back onto the blanket. "Oh, fuck, that was good. You fuck so well, but what a cocksucker. A-fucking-mazing!" He was panting as if he had sprinted out here. Well, he was supposed to get more cardio.

Pamela started to gather her clothes, but Dave stopped her. "Before you cover up, how about a few pictures of you out here? Just for us. How about it? You really are lovely in this light." He may have been pleading a little, but he wasn't lying. Pamela really did look fabulous against the pastoral setting.

"Well, okay, but let me at least wipe off a little." Fortunately, Dave had brought a towel along with the blanket. Pamela wiped some of the dampness from her legs and made sure she got everything from her face. "I guess I'm ready for my close up."

Dave held his phone up and took several pictures from different angles. All were good. "It really helps when you have good material to work with." The scenery almost does you justice." He moved in and held her and kissed her. "But let's get back to the inn. I believe it is almost time for tea." They collected their items and strolled back down the road hand in hand.