Virtual Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate that. More than you might know. An incredible weekend, I must say." Dave smiled as he helped Pamela back into her clothes and gather a few of the items that had been strewn around the room.

The ride back was short. It always seems that a ride back is shorter than the ride out. Probably because of the familiarity. Little was said on the ride until Dave had guided Andrew to Pamela's apartment complex. "Park here. We'll just be a moment." Dave said as he and Pamela exited the car and walked the half block to her door.

"I imagine your critters will be as happy to see you as I will be sad to leave you, Pamela. Thank you for humoring me and taking a big risk by going to dinner with a perfect stranger." Dave held her and looked into her eyes.

"Ha! No one is perfect. And you weren't a stranger. I am the one who should thank you for an amazing weekend." Pamela looked into his eyes, closed her and kissed him.

With that, Dave turned and walked back to the waiting car. Pamela watched him go. She turned, sighed and opened her apartment to some very excited pets who were very happy to see her return.

*

Dedicated to Chelsea "SweetSin" @--/---