Virtual is Its Own Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had an aisle seat, so he had unimpeded view of the unsuspecting attendants as they moved slowly past him. He loved the thought that they had no idea they were driving his cock mad as they as offered him drinks and snacks, especially when they had to lean over him to serve the man in the seat next to him. He did his best to avoid embarrassing himself; it took all of his self control to suppress his moans of desire.

Thomas arrived at his hotel in the early evening. After checking in he had a quick bite in the restaurant, took a shower, and then stretched out naked on his bed to have a solitary orgy of masturbation as the virtually nude flight attendants moved back and forth in the center of the room, teasing his frantic cock with their smiles and succulent breasts, the all but transparent panties clinging to the curves of their shapely hips and buttocks, and their hairless, girlish vulvas now and then coyly pouting through the translucent veils between their legs. His climax was thrilling, and left him prostrate for long minutes before he was able to stir himself to wipe up the torrent of sperm covering his stomach. He collapsed into bed smiling, and his sleep was long and deep.

* * *

Coincidentally, the crew of the flight spent the night in the same hotel, several floors above Thomas. Just at the moment when he was ejaculating while ogling her bouncing, voluptuous breasts, Laura was brushing her long hair, getting ready for bed. She had just finished when there was a knock at the door. She opened it to find her partner Tina, freshly showered and in a hotel robe, holding up a bottle of Gray Goose and a carton of orange juice.

"Interested?" Tina said, raising her eyebrows.

"Get in here, girl," said Laura, pulling her friend in and shutting the door. "A screwdriver is a hell of a lot better than a sleeping pill!"

"Actually, you're doing me a favor," said Tina. "I don't want to be in my room when Horst comes knocking."

"Horst? Our co-pilot?"

"Yeah, he's been sniffing around me all day."

"I thought you two have had some bedtime fun before," Laura said.

"Yeah, we have, but I'm not in the mood for cocks tonight!"

"I never am," said Laura with a smirk.

"I know," said Tina. She winked and kissed her colleague on the lips as she headed for the table to pour their drinks.

Later, half way through their second round, they lay alongside each other on the bed, leaning back against the pillows.

"So, what did you think of the flight today?" said Tina, sipping her drink.

Laura shrugged. "Pretty routine, I'd say."

"I guess," said Tina. "You notice the raised flags?"

"Oh, yeah," said Laura. "At least five of them. God, men are such pigs! All it takes is some perfume and a smile, and their things are trying to bust out of their pants!"

"For real," said Tina. "Especially that guy in the funny glasses. The way he was staring at your tits I thought we were going to have to peel him off you with a shoehorn!"

Laura laughed. "Talk about barking up the wrong tree," she said.

"Different kind of kitty in this tree," Tina said, and purred into Laura's ear.

Laura giggled. "That tickles!"

Tina flicked her tongue around Laura's ear, making her shiver. "In a way you can't blame them, though."

"No?"

Tina turned aside to put her drink on the end table beside the bed. She turned back and gently pulled at the sash of Laura's robe.

"I mean, just look at these," she said. She slowly drew the robe apart to uncover Laura's large, firm breasts, their enticing pink nipples like rosy strawberries against the cream of her skin. She lightly feathered them with her fingertips and smiled as they became stiffly erect. "You know what seeing these would do to horny men, don't you?"

"I suppose," Laura said. She sighed. "That feels nice..."

Tina grasped the heavy globe of Laura's left breast and lifted it, squeezing gently. Gazing into her eyes she leaned down and flicked the tautly erect nipple briefly with the tip of her tongue. "How could anyone resist?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Laura bit her lower lip, her breathing accelerating as a blush spread across her chest. "You trying to turn me on, girl?" she whispered.

"Who, me?" Tina smiled and kissed her softly, her tongue gently probing and licking along Laura's full red lips. Their mouths eagerly opened to each other and as their tongues darted and entwined, Tina reached down and lightly ran her fingertips up Laura's inner thighs, brushing teasingly between her legs and through the soft fur of her mons. Laura gasped at the momentary flash of pleasure.

"You like that, girl?" Tina whispered. "You want more?"

"I...God yes...you know I do..."

Tina got off the bed and quickly dropped her own robe to the floor. She stood naked as she looked down at Laura. She kept herself shaved smooth, since it made her look like a little girl and she knew this excited some men. Thomas would have been pleased to see her at this moment - between her legs she looked just as he had made her in his Phanta-See rendering. Laura, on the other hand, did not - her trimmed bush was a soft down, tawny in the light of the bedside lamp. In contrast to Laura's voluptuous bust, Tina's pert conical breasts were tipped with puffy nipples like those of a young girl just starting to develop into a woman. She ran her eyes over Laura's body and licked her lips.

"You wouldn't believe the things I'm gonna do to you, girl," she whispered as she knelt between Laura's legs, gently forcing them further apart. She started by grasping Laura's voluptuous breasts, fondling and kneading them, twirling her nipples to make them even more erect than they already were. Laura moaned in response as she felt a thrill of pleasure that warmed her all the way down to her spread legs, her pussy wet in anticipation. Tina began a trail of slow kisses down Laura's stomach, teasingly diverting to her hips, just missing where she desperately most needed to be kissed.

Tina was enjoying herself. She lay down between her friend's legs and proceeded to tease her playfully with light scratching along her inner thighs, and tantalizing kisses that brushed and fluttered all around the poor girl's hot, wet vulva, almost but not quite touching it, keeping it in aching need with her breath, blowing a warm, tantalizing stream along the lips of Laura's sensitive pussy.

Finally she paused, and tapped the pleasure bud nestled at the top of Laura's vulva with a single flick of her tongue. Laura gasped and trembled with a tiny flash of pleasure that almost exploded into the avalanche of orgasms yet to come; but Tina was too skilled to allow that. She waited a few seconds and then ran her tongue quickly up between Laura's labia, ending with another brief flick of her tongue on the overstimulated clitoris. She chuckled softly at her victim's loud moan of frustrated pleasure as Laura grasped her own breasts, squeezing them as she urgently whimpered for more.

Tina settled down into an extended campaign of merciless tease, kissing and licking Laura in her most sensually vulnerable places, driving her to the edge of climax but pulling back just before the point of no return, allowing thrilling little spasms that only made her crave even more the explosion of pleasure that was being held just out of reach.

Tina was chatty while she waited for Laura to cool down so she wouldn't come yet.

"You know," she said, "maybe it's because I'm bi but I kinda like thinking about those men who get so hot and bothered on the plane."

"What? Oh my God, Tina, please don't stop..." Tina looked up at her; she gave her another quick lick.

"Yes...yes...oh God..."

"Actually, it's their cocks I like thinking about. They get so hard and make those big bulges in their pants, I know they wish they could just whip them out and jerk off while they watch us cockteasing them."

"Tina, why are you..." Another lick and a little kiss between her legs.

"Ohhhhh..."

"At least that's what I do, cocktease them - I smile at them all sexy and slutty while I talk to them and touch their hands, make them feel like maybe they'll get a chance to fuck me, make 'em wish they could touch me all over naked - as if! Then when I walk away I give 'em a little wave over my shoulder, and let them stare at my ass so their cocks get harder and more worked up. Makes 'em want it so bad, want what they'll never get. I love that!"

Laura was writhing on the bed, raising her hips in a vain attempt to reach Tina's mouth. Tina shifted position and grasped Laura's hips, holding them down while she gently kissed and nuzzled between her legs, rubbing her nose in her bush, darting her tongue into her crevice. She studied Laura's clitoris, stretching her labia upwards with her palm to make the little pearly bud peek out more prominently. She gave it a little suck and swirled her tongue around it - again and again and again - eliciting helpless cries of ecstasy.

"I wonder if it feels like that when you suck and lick a guy's cock," she mused. "I mean, it's a lot bigger of course, but still. It's sort of in the same place, so maybe..."

"I don't...oh please..."

She kissed Laura's clitoris again, then rapidly fluttered her tongue over it.

"Yes...yes...ohhhh..."

"Think he'd like this, Laura? Or this? Or how about this?" Laura was gasping at the repeated onslaughts of pleasure. "Oh, I bet he would! I bet men dream about having hot girls go down on them like this, swirling their tongues around the heads of their hard cocks, sucking them, teasing them, driving them crazy with our mouths. I wish one of those guys could see what I'm doing to you - he'd be so jealous - he'd want it so bad!"

She began to flick and flutter her tongue all over Laura's ravished cunt, driving her mad with excitement. She looked up at her with wide, innocent eyes. "Think a guy would like this, Laura?" She bent for another long lick. "Do you think so? Think he'd like it as much as you do?" Another rapid tongue flicking. "You love it, don't you? Just can't get enough, huh?" Looking into Laura's eyes she began to torment her anew, licking and sucking her to the brink of orgasm...then stopping, only to start working her back up again after an agonizing delay.

Laura was totally consumed by the orgy of erotic pleasure and maddening frustration she was being subjected to. Finally Tina decided to give her the release she so desperately needed. While gently caressing her friend's stomach with her left hand, she carefully slid the middle finger of her right into Laura's slippery and dripping cunt, and slowly moved it up to that little secret spot that all girls have. She pressed gently and began to swirl her finger in little circles, at the same time lowering her head to use her mouth to drive Laura wild, flicking her tongue and sucking and kissing her ravished sex until a tsunami of voluptuous pleasure overwhelmed her, finally pushing her over the edge into a searing, bucking orgasm of multiple thrilling waves that lasted many long seconds as she cried out and gasped in helpless ecstasy. In her abandon she held Tina's head and forced her face into her crotch...she never wanted this to end.

Finally she fell back, exhausted. After several minutes she had regained her breath and composure. She looked at Tina, who had climbed up to lie next to her, gently caressing her stomach and breasts.

"You are one wicked little bitch," she said.

Tina got up on an elbow and grinned happily. "I try!" she said.

Laura sat up and climbed on top of her friend, straddling her on her hands and knees. Leaning down she kissed her gently, moving her breasts slowly from side to side against Tina's as their tongues entwined; she could taste herself in Tina's mouth. Moving to the side she coaxed the girl's legs apart and kneeled between them as she ran her fingernails along Tina's hips. She smiled seductively and licked her lips. "My turn," she said.

* * *

On the day they arrived in the town Thomas and his group were taken on an introductory walk up a hilly road behind their inn. He was dismayed by how out of shape he was; God, he thought, I hope I don't embarrass myself in front of all these people! I'm one of the younger ones and I'm already huffing and puffing! But the others were too, he noticed, so maybe he wouldn't stand out.

By the time they returned to the inn for lunch he was feeling a lot better. The group leader explained that it would take a couple of days for them to become accustomed to the altitude; 3000 meters was not unusual for this part of the world, but it provided a lot less oxygen than sea-level city dwellers like them were used to. And he turned out to be right; on the first real hike up into the mountains the next day Thomas more than held his own, and was able to enjoy himself marveling at the beautiful vistas and peaks they trudged past.

As far as other kinds of enjoyment were concerned, Thomas hardly noticed that he wasn't having any particularly sexual feelings for the first few days of his vacation. To begin with, at the end of each day he and his hiking companions were usually so exhausted in the evening that all they wanted to do after their gourmet dinner was to fall into bed and drift off into delicious oblivion. In addition to that, although the others in the group were good folk for the most part, none of the ladies were particularly appealing to him sexually. Some of them were very nice people, healthy and athletic, but they tended to be older women, and it was the young ones who provoked his penis and fueled his fantasies! So he was free of his usual sexual obsessions - for a week.

On the evening of the seventh day Thomas was sitting reading in an easy chair near the front desk when a family arrived to check into the inn, two parents and two young girls. They spoke German, so he guessed they were locals, but it turned out that they were in fact from Germany. The parents were quite youthful, and seemed almost too young to be parents of the girls. Then he realized that one of the girls, the older one, was not in fact a daughter of the couple but rather a student from France, an au pair brought along to look after the younger girl. Although Jacqueline looked only a few years older than ten-year-old Greta, she was in fact nineteen, evidently old enough to be trusted with taking care of the little girl while her parents were off clubbing or shopping nearby.

Thomas was surprised to learn that even though this town was old-fashioned in many ways, including the presence of many dairy cows and farm hands haying the fields that rose up from the valley, it also had worldly attractions that catered to the skiing crowd that would flock to the snowy slopes during the winter. Thomas had noticed that there was even a strip club across the street from the inn! This, unfortunately, was closed for the season.

The appearance of the nineteen-year-old au pair put an immediate end to Thomas's sexual indifference. As he watched her helping with the family's bags his penis began to wake from its long slumber, and he soon had an erection that he needed to hide under his book. Greta and her parents had dark hair, whereas Jacqueline was a blonde, with light honey-hued hair that was casually tousled and hung in random waves to her shoulders. She was wearing jeans and a faded yellow tee-shirt, and evidently had nothing on under the tee, because her shapely breasts moved easily under it, suggestions of semi-erect nipples showing briefly through the thin fabric. If the girl was aware of the stares she was getting from several men standing nearby she gave no indication of it.

That night in his bed Thomas ended his long abstinence - well, week-long abstinence anyway - and treated his delighted cock to a long, drawn-out tease as he recalled the au pair's shapely rear held captive in the tight jeans, and imagined he was sucking on her firm, young breasts. He had noticed her charge's father staring, too - I wonder if he's had her? Oh God that would be so good! I want that so much...ohhh God this feels so goooood...!

All during his self-pleasuring fantasies and especially at the point of his candy-sweet orgasm he struggled to remain perfectly quiet, to avoid waking his slumbering room mate. This in itself added another wrinkle to his sexual obsession, the necessity to hold himself in a sort of bondage as he lavished pleasure on his excited penis, stroking and teasing himself without the gasps and pleading with the objects of his fantasies that usually accompanied his erotic self-torment. And he wondered how he would be able to make use of his Phanta-See in this unaccustomed lack of privacy.

The au pair became the focus of all of his erotic daydreams. He thought of her constantly, and the most casual sight of her resulted in an immediate, helpless erection he found impossible to control. Even while ascending the alpine trails with his hiking group he found himself nagged and provoked by memories of his first tantalizing sight of her. Whenever they attained a new vista with upthrust peaks in the distance he could think of nothing but Jacqueline's twin peaks capped with tender young nipples!

At the end of the week on Sunday morning he realized the he had an opportunity to use the Phanta-See with Jacqueline. His group had no hiking plans for the day, and while heading back from breakfast he noticed the au pair helping little Greta carry a large towel and an inflatable water toy. The pool! Not far from the inn was a public swimming pool used by both tourists and residents of the town. If he could see Jacqueline at the pool dynamically rendered as totally naked - oh man, yes!

He quickly changed into his bathing suit and a robe, and slipping the Phanta-See into the robe's pocket he started out on the path to the pool. Greta and her parents were up the path ahead of him with the au pair - finally! This was going to be so good.

Thomas put on the Phanta-See glasses - the tinted sun glass version, so he wouldn't be too obvious - and headed for a poolside deck chair where he'd be able to watch the show. As he did he was crestfallen to see that Jacqueline had not accompanied the family to the pool. Instead, she had veered off and walked down to the street where she got into a car with some other young people; evidently she had been given the day off! God damn it!

Well, I'm here, Thomas thought, might as well make the best of it. Greta's mother waved to him as she walked past him, totally nude. Very pretty, he thought; she was in fact a nice looking woman. But his heart - and his cock - were not in it. As naked women walked past him all he could think of was Jacqueline off somewhere playing with a cock that wasn't his. After about fifteen minutes he went back to his room and changed into his hiking gear. He headed alone up a trail that rose steeply from behind the inn, hoping an exhausting workout would cure his sexual frustration; it didn't.

During the entire last week of his vacation the au pair's presence in the inn or on the streets where she strolled with Greta maddened him. Everything she wore was alluring, the short skirts that were so easily lifted by a slight breeze, the tee-shirts that emphasized her shapely breasts, the shorts that were perhaps just a little too short or too tight, even the demure, form-fitting cashmere sweater of deep purple that she wore on chilly evenings.

Whenever Thomas saw her his erection was automatic, it provoked and nagged him, aching for attention. And it received attention every night, as he stroked desperately but silently alone in his bed. He had no reason to think so, but in his arousal he would tell himself that she was doing it on purpose, she's teasing me deliberately, oh God yes, she knows what she's doing to me! He'd had no direct conversations with her, aside from polite hellos when passing her and Greta in the dining room, but he had no doubt that she knew exactly the effect she had on him...and on other men, for that matter. The other day, when she was going up the stairs ahead of me, she must have known that I could see right up her skirt - was it just coincidence that she seemed to slow down, to make it easier for me to get a good look all the way up to her tight, white panties? Oh yes, she knows, oh God what a tease!