Virtual is Its Own Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

This was to be Thomas's last night in the town; early the next morning he and his hiking group would be boarding the bus to Munich for the flight back home. He had heard that there was to be a free, public show at the local "Gemeindezentrum" (community center), so he and a few of his hiking companions decided to go; he hoped it would get his mind off the disappointment at the pool earlier in the day. It was put on by local people, as well as some from nearby towns, a grab bag of musical performances and funny skits, all very amateur and in good fun.

The audience sat at long tables that were normally used for banquets and other affairs, so seating was informal and catch-as-catch-can. Thomas noticed that Greta and her parents were there, sitting on a bench at the very front, but there was no sign of Jacqueline. He did his best to stifle his disappointment and resolved to enjoy the show.

The first act was a brass band, surprisingly good - Thomas suspected that they were actually professionals imported for the show. There were several tunes of the oom-pah-pah variety, but also some flashy flights of real virtuosity. Thomas genuinely enjoyed it.

There followed several more local acts, some singing and polkas that featured the inevitable accordion, and at least one yodeler. Thomas noticed that Greta was having a wonderful time, clapping enthusiastically for each number. Then the stage darkened noticeably, and three sinister-looking men walked out onto the stage wearing long, black trench coats and slouching hats. Greta's smile disappeared and she got up and moved quickly to sit next to her father for protection as the men on stage stared balefully out at the audience.

Then a recording of the Anvil Chorus from Verdi's "Il trovatore" began, and the men threw off their coats. Underneath they were wearing lederhosen, and hanging just below their crotches were cowbells. They began to move their hips back and forth, clanking their big bells in time with Verdi. As soon as she realized they weren't so scary after all, Greta laughed and clapped along with everyone else.

But it was the next act that riveted Thomas's attention.

A group of dancers came onto the stage, six men and six women. They were dressed in traditional costumes, lederhosen and Alpine hats for the men, wide, flaired skirts with petticoats and laced up blouses for the women, with flowers in their hair. They sat in chairs arranged in an arc around the stage, as country dances were performed in the central area, involving combinations from single pairs up to all twelve of them.

The dancers were of various ages, from teenagers to middle aged men and women. Three of the six women appeared to be quite young; one of them was Jacqueline.

He thought back to his time at the pool earlier in the day - of course! That's where she had gone in the car, not to some sex romp that excluded him, but to practice for this show. He recalled hearing, in fact, that she liked to dance, but in his overaroused state he unconsciously thought of her dancing in the strip club across the street. Well, if she did that as well she certainly wasn't doing it now!

Jacqueline took part in several of the dances when all of the dancers participated, and it seemed to Thomas that her skirt flipped just a bit higher than those of the other women as they whirled around the stage, especially when she was near the front closer to the audience. But that may just have been the angle of view when she was nearer, making it easier to see further up her skirt. In any event Thomas's eyes were glued to her during the entire number, even when she was sitting down. He was rewarded when she sometimes crossed her legs, giving him a brief flash of sheer, white panties.

Jacqueline performed one dance with an older man that seemed to tell a lighthearted story of courtship. She played the shy coquette perfectly, coyly teasing the old fellow as she pranced just out of reach, flipping her white petticoats at him. It ended with her chastely kissing his cheek, which provoked a pang of jealousy in Thomas, as well as the start of a frustrating erection.

Greta was absolutely delighted to see her au pair dancing on stage, and during one dance with all twelve involved she pulled her father up and insisted he dance with her. She joined hands with him and pranced around in a circle, grinning and laughing.

Before the next number began Jacqueline came down into the audience and joined Greta and her family on their bench. The final act again involved several dancers, and this time Greta insisted that Jacqueline join her in dancing along. As Thomas watched them he suddenly realized that he had one last opportunity to make his dreams come true. He checked his pocket: yes, he had his phone!

Hurrying to where Greta and Jacqueline were standing in front of the stage preparing to leave, he struggled in his mind to come up with the appropriate German phrase. When he reached them he bent to Greta and said, "Du bist eine wunderbare Tänzerin!"

Flattered to be told she was a wonderful dancer Greta beamed and did a little curtsy and said, "Danke schön, mein Herr."

Jacqueline smiled at Thomas and bent to whisper in Greta's ear. Greta looked up at him and said very carefully, "Thank you very much, sir." Thomas laughed and held up his phone.

"Ein Foto, bitte?"

"Bien sûr...ja, natürlich," said Jacqueline, "of course!" Both girls posed for picture after picture, grinning, making faces, hugging each other, striking dancing poses. He was careful to get several head-to-toe shots of Jacqueline alone, including one in which she stuck her tongue out at him, playing the brat.

"My, such pretty models!" Thomas said. "Thank you!" Greta giggled when Jacqueline translated for her. He shook hands with both of them as they left with Greta's parents, calling "Auf Wiedersehen, ladies!" as he left to return to the inn.

He couldn't believe his luck! With all those pictures of Jacqueline fed into Phanta-See it would be able to create amazing scenes with her doing whatever he wanted her to!

When he got to his room his roommate wasn't there; Thomas had expected that, since at night the fellow often was down in the sitting room watching television. But it wouldn't be long before he'd be up getting ready for bed, so having fun with Jacqueline and Phanta-See wasn't an option yet. He had a plan, though; for now he just connected his phone to the Phanta-See unit to upload the pictures that would be used to create movies of the au pair he hoped would drive him mad!

He had noticed that the television sitting room cleared out after about ten o'clock. Just off that room was a smaller room, a library with two comfortable reading chairs. At a quarter to ten he took the Phanta-See and went down to the library and selected a book, and sat down to read. His roommate and a couple of other people were in the sitting room watching television. At ten they got up and left, and all became quiet; Thomas waited another fifteen minutes before he got down to his real business.

Starting the Phanta-See he chose Jacqueline's picture from the Subject List. He didn't specify anything else; he trusted the profile Phanta-See had built up for him over countless sessions to produce something that would keep his cock hard and frantic for as long as he could bear it. Then he clicked "Run" on the menu and waited for the show to begin. His penis was already rock hard with anticipation, so he freed it from his pants and feathered it with his fingertips as he looked at the door to the room where he assumed the display would begin.

The Phanta-See was able to determine where the user was located in relation to the projected scenes, so when Jacqueline's image appeared in the doorway she seemed to be looking directly at Thomas where he sat fondling himself. She was wearing the same Alpine peasant girl costume she had been photographed in, the default since Thomas had not asked for anything else. She took two steps forward and stared avidly in the direction of his lap. Thomas wrapped his fist around his penis and began stroking up and down in earnest, imagining that he was actually exposing himself to a pretty nineteen-year-old girl. Looking directly into his eyes, the image smiled and reached down to pinch the skirt at her hips and slowly began to pull it up. Thomas held his breath in anticipation and stroked faster as he saw more of Jacqueline's beautiful legs gradually exposed as she raised her skirt higher.

Then, just as he was about to get a peek between those beautiful legs she released the skirt, allowing it to fall once again to below her knees. He groaned in frustration, but was also perversely excited by the fact that the Phanta-See had chosen a scenario whose intent was to deliberately tease and frustrate him. He loved that...he loved it so much! He surrendered himself wholly to Phanta-See - it knew him so well.

The Jacqueline projection frowned and pouted, then held up a finger and wagged it slowly back and forth in a "No, no, no" gesture, chiding him for being such a naughty pervert. She lowered her hands to her hips and slowly ran them up her body, momentarily pulling up her skirt again, but it immediately fell back down as her hands continued to rise up along her hips and torso, caressing and emphasizing her curves. When she reached her breasts she fondled and squeezed them, and her expression as she bit her lower lip suggested that she understood how desperately he wished that his hands were the ones touching and feeling her up like this.

Jacqueline looked down at her breasts as she kneaded them; they were tightly constrained by the laced-up front of her dress. She looked up at Thomas briefly, then took the laces of the bodice and loosened them, until her breasts were free of their constraints. Under the dress she wore a simple pull-over blouse with a loose neckline. This she now grasped with her fingertips and slowly worked it lower, pulling it back and forth to left and right, until the globes of her delicious tits were almost completely exposed - a millimeter more would expose her nipples to Thomas's avid gaze.

He was going near mad with the tease. He whimpered and moaned and begged as he jerked his hard cock, burning with aching pleasure but fighting to hold back, he didn't want to come yet, he wanted this to last, oh God so good, so good!

The au pair smiled at Thomas, a taunting smile that was almost mocking, as if to let him know that she knew what this was doing to him, knew how helpless he was as he sat there desperately masturbating - oh yes, Phanta-See was deliberately tormenting him, driving him crazy with sexual frustration! It was exactly what he wanted, what he craved, God he needed this so much, more, please, more, oh my God so goooood! He had reached the point where he was begging out loud to the projected image, pleading with it to keep teasing and torturing him, begging to see more of that beautiful, maddening body while he worked away on his tormented cock!

Jacqueline gently massaged her nipples through the thin material of the blouse until they poked out visibly against the fabric. Then she thrust her hands down the neckline of the blouse, pushing it down and grasping both her breasts in her hands. Her mouth fell partly open and she took on an expression of helpless surrender to sensuality as she squeezed and massaged her breasts, lifting them and moving them from side to side, up and down, but at the same time hiding them from the man who was begging for mercy as he openly masturbated in front of her. She turned her head slightly to the side and raised her eyebrows in an expression that seemed to say, Is this what you want, do you want to see more? Looking directly into his eyes she moved her hands a bit further apart, biting her lower lip as she gradually exposed more of her delicious breasts. More, you need more? she seemed to say.

Finally she lowered her hands so that her firm, high tits were completely exposed, their pink nipples enticingly erect. She cupped her breasts from below and lifted them, as if offering them to Thomas as a gift to do with as he pleased. Then she raised her hands to the back of her head, and moved slowly from side to side to make her lush tits sway seductively in front of the man who was now literally drooling with lust.

Jacqueline's image lowered its arms and she clasped her hands behind her back as she slowly turned away from Thomas, who groaned aloud as those delicious tits disappeared from view. She grinned at him over her shoulder, and then began once again to slowly lift the skirt of her dress, raising it and her petticoats higher and higher while Thomas feasted his eyes on the backs of her creamy thighs, hoping desperately that she'd show him more than she had the first time she teased him like this. When she reached the very top of her shapely legs she paused, and Thomas groaned in disappointment, sure that she would drop her skirt as before. But he held his breath in anticipation as she then continued to raise her skirt, and gasped aloud when the tight, rounded globes of her naked derrière came into view - she was wearing nothing under the dress!

She looked over her shoulder and puckered a lascivious kiss towards him as his hand twisted and jerked up and down his shaft. Still holding her skirt up above her waist she began to slowly turn back towards him, but just before he could see between her legs she let it fall again. She pouted and wagged her finger as he whimpered in frustration.

The teasing au pair looked down at her breasts and closed her eyes in pleasure as she played her fingertips over her nipples, flicking and pinching until they were even more tautly erect. She smiled wickedly and looked into Thomas's eyes as she began once again to lift her skirt.

This time, oh yes, he thought, this time - and she's naked underneath, her pussy is right there, oh God, oh God, please! When her skirt was almost there - almost, almost, just a little more! - she looked at him with an expression that mirrored his frustrated desire, his desperation, his frantic need to see her naked pussy...and let the skirt fall back down.

Thomas was writhing with frustration, totally consumed by the erotic torment Jacqueline was inflicting on him; but he was fatalistic, too, knowing that this is what Phanta-See would always have in store for him, exquisite tease that if it didn't kill him, would at least make him...weaker! Not stronger, but weaker, more open to the clever manipulation of his sexual obsessions, more addicted to what Phanta-See was able to do to his vulnerable cock, which was now purple and aching in his unmoving fist, hoping with a mind of its own that he would keep stroking it while that maddening little bitch did everything she could to make it explode!

"You little tease," Thomas whispered to the Phanta-See projection. "You sweet little cocktease...you..." He resumed stroking his erection as he stared at her helplessly. "Oh God, oh yesss...!" She wrinkled her nose and grinned as she repeatedly flipped up her skirt, higher each time, but not enough to show him what he ached to see.

Then, without warning, she took a step closer and dropped to her knees. Looking up at him she raised her middle finger and began to lick it lasciviously up and down with her delicate pink tongue. The message was clear, that if she had been real she could have crawled to him and sent him to heaven with her warm mouth and teasing tongue. She continued licking and flicking her tongue around the tip of her raised finger, and then put it in her mouth and sucked on it as she moved it in and out, her eyes closed in concentration. Then she stopped, and with her wet middle finger still raised she shook her head sadly as she wrapped her fist around the finger and began to slowly move it up and down. Her half-closed eyelids and the mocking curl of her lip told him she knew how addicted he was to his self-pleasuring, and that she was making his addiction worse, much worse.

She grinned and moved to sit on the floor in front of him, leaning back on her hands, and held her bent knees tightly together as she pulled her skirt and petticoats up to her waist. Then, looking directly into his eyes, she slowly opened her legs, spreading her knees wide apart. Thomas feasted his eyes on Jacqueline's naked pink pussy, smooth and hairless as a little girl's. She put a finger in her mouth to get it wet with saliva, then reached down between her legs to caress the pouting folds of her vulva. She closed her eyes in pleasure as she began to rub her finger up and down between the inner lips of her sex, and teased her clitoris with little circular massages.

Thomas stared almost in disbelief as he watched her masturbating along with him, and he was jerking frantically as she writhed in orgasm, her eyes closed and her face contorted in helpless pleasure. He was still jerking, right on the edge of coming, when she rose to her feet and slowly walked towards the door. Before she was out of sight she turned back and grinned at him, and once again raised her middle finger; she slowly swirled her tongue around her fingertip, and winked at him. Then she was gone.

Thomas cried out loudly as he came, his semen spattering all over the front of his trousers as his cock bucked in almost unbearable ecstasy. He would definitely need to wear something else on the trip home! He pressed the off button on the Phanta-See, and waited until his breathing returned to almost normal. He wiped the front of his pants as well as he could with a handkerchief, and staggered up to his room.

* * *

On the return from Munich he had the same pair of flight attendants that he had enjoyed on the previous trip. But he paid no attention to them this time - he was looking forward to later tonight, when he'd be able to play the Phanta-See recording of the session it had showed him last night. He'd have all night to drive his cock crazy with the au pair this time, if he wanted to; he was looking forward to its ordeal.

He arrived home in the early afternoon. After plugging Phanta-See into its recharger, unpacking and dealing with his dirty laundry, he took a nap so that he'd be rested and ready for what he hoped would be a strenuous workout with Phanta-See later that night.

At eight o'clock sharp he was ready. He put on a loose robe over his freshly showered nude body, and had a glass of fine scotch ready on an end table next to the couch. Then he sat down with the Phanta-See unit and turned it on. The list of recorded sessions was displayed, and he clicked the button marked "Most recent". He squirmed with anticipation as he waited. Soon he found himself looking at Greta's naked mother walking towards him.

He frowned. That wasn't the last session - that was next to last. He went to the list and once again carefully clicked "Most recent"; again, there was the girl's nude mother, turning to wave at him as she sauntered past.

Something was definitely wrong. He brought up the session list and scrolled to the end of it. Yes, there was the last session with the right date and time, when Phanta-See had begun the au pair scenario at a quarter past ten. He right-clicked on it for "Details", and read:

Battery low

Battery below threshold - session aborted.

This couldn't be right! He knew what he saw, he wasn't dreaming - he had seen Jacqueline in that session!

Yet the Phanta-See had turned itself off as soon as he'd started it...but that would mean...

* * *

"Why, hello, sir! Are you returning so soon? Didn't you fly out of Munich with us yesterday?"

Thomas looked up at the flight attendant. "Yes, but I have, uh, I have some unfinished business to take care of there."

"I see. You know, I almost didn't recognize you without your glasses."

"I didn't feel that I needed them today, actually."