All Comments on 'Virtual Life Experience'

by coldwater1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

This story needs to become a series it has so much potential. Looking forward to another chapter.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 8 years ago
Very well DONE!!!

Creatively well thought out, presented and written. Keep it going.

ArmphidArmphidalmost 8 years ago
Engaging

A very interesting beginning! The meshing of the two worlds and the flipping back and forth between them is a great idea. I'm looking forward to more.

CrimsonMonkCrimsonMonkalmost 8 years ago
Exponential!

Really good concept and execution, i can't wait to see where this goes!

The writing is just a tad rough and feels a bit rushed sometimes, but even so I think this is going to be one hell of a story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
one

vile manipulation after another

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

This is an awesome story, not just erotica!

Definitely needs to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quite a story! I hope it continues!

I believe this is a very good beginning to a story that could go on for many more chapters with all sorts of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

It's like a cross between the movies, The Running Man and Brainstorm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking Fantastic!!

What an awesome story. The over-all concept, the distant world, the flipping back-and-forth, the virtual experiences, everything rocks. The sex is pretty good, too.

The editing was pretty good at the start, and then got a bit lazy. Hope the author goes back and polishes up this epic story. I give it a 5.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Those VLE bastards.... hope they burn in hell, lol. Love the story so far, the plot is going great and the sex is not so bad either. Seems that things are just getting more and more interesting. Five stars for sure.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Coldwater1 is a fine Author with a great imagination, just picked up the bad habits a lot of other story teller did. The dot dot dots and the Hyper punctuation used in these stories is not needed and uncalled for. Load these stories into a text reader such as TextAloud and you'll have to edit every damn story. Still, Coldwater1 is a very talented Author. 5 BIG FAT ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

Well, that was an interesting twist. I like the story. Nice balance of story and eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous