Virtual Love or Lust?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly the groom hitched me to a sulky before handing my reins to Master Richard and helping him climb onto the buggy. With successive verbal commands my master told me to start our outing and programmed the hands-free bullwhip to urge me on as necessary. As I trotted out of the barn and began to follow a road running parallel to the northern pastures the bells attached to my nipples and clit jingled in accompaniment to the clip clop of my footfalls.

When we reached a long straightaway Master Richard commanded me to go faster and the bullwhip activated to ensure that I followed his instructions. As I raced along with the impersonal whip periodically cracking against my flesh I began to relish the dehumanizing aspect of being a ponygirl. I was simply a beast of burden serving the whims and desires of my master. For all practical purposes I was an object to be used without regard for my own needs or wants. Perversely, I had sought this out and was now content with this outré life. The world of sexual fantasies is a strange place indeed.

***

Although I don't know what I expected when I decided to explore my most intense D/s fantasy via virtual reality, it definitely wasn't discovering that at my core I want to be a 24/7 ponygirl. It took quite some time to come to terms with the dark desires revealed during that session. It was akin to processing a major breakthrough in therapy.

One morning about two weeks after that fateful episode I awoke with a pervasive sense of calm and well-being. Instinctively I realized that my true sexuality had finally become integrated within my psyche, and that at last I was whole. With eager anticipation I fetched the virtual reality fantasy gear and prepared myself for the first of many more adventures with Master Richard and whatever else lay in store for me. My final thought before continuing on my journey was, "This may or may not be love, but whatever it is it suits me just fine."

12