Family Secrets Exposed Ch. 01

Story Info
Kyla is taken by her boyfriend and introduced to ponyplay.
3k words
4.43
15.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction and does not depict any actual persons or events. This is not a how-to guide to fix a relationship and does not describe an appropriate way to treat a loving partner. If you are unable to distinguish between a story written to titillate, and real-life, then please stop here.

Any likeness to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. All parties engaging in sexual activity are of legal age of 18 and consenting adults. This is for entertainment purposes and is not an avocation for the activities contained herein.

© Sedona_Steele 2023

*****

Ch. 01

Being with Kyla had been magical at first. There were tingles when they kissed and she was adventurous in bed. All the chemistry was right but parts of Kyla's personality had begun to grind with Theo. The previously endearing independence had revealed itself to in fact be selfishness and a little streak of narcissism. She had also become incredibly demanding of Theo for all manner of day-to-day things. Something from her previous marriage breakdown had left her a little damaged and she was taking it out on Theo. But Theo knew he deserved better.

Kyla was a beautiful 39-year-old woman. She like to walk and practice yoga, both of which contributed to her toned but feminine features. She was a brunette with gentle Mediterranean features. Her bedroom eyes were quite captivating and further highlighted by the fact she rarely wore make-up. She had the natural colour around her eyes that hinted at mascara.

Kyla left a loveless marriage a couple of years before and Theo evolved from close friend to lover. They had worked closely at a local biotech company for about 8 years and were very close for a long time. Theo had recently grown his hair and now sported dirty-blonde wavy locks. These contrasted well with his masculine chin line and lightly toned physique. He was not overly muscly but had big shoulders and strong arms. A fact that Kyla loved to comment on as she snuggled in.

But, as was hinted at before, all was not well. Cracks had begun to form. As they became closer, they gradually discovered that their core values truly didn't align. It was obvious to both of them where this was going but the physical loving had been so varied and intense that neither of them wanted to end it.

It was late one evening, Kyla was passed out after drinking a bottle of wine, a recently common habit. Theo had sipped his whisky, a treat he enjoyed in regularity but moderation. They had explored the lighter side of BDSM together and had a variety of toys, some used more than others. But Kyla had never wanted to be tied up. But as she said this, Theo could see a light curiosity in her eye. She was very much into being in control of all situations and she honestly didn't know how to let go.

Theo knew that there was a real chance that he could give her something that they would both truly enjoy but if it didn't work out, at least the relationship was on the rocks anyway. He justified it to himself. Right or wrong, he was going to introduce Kyla to a little submission and see how she went.

Kyla awoke to the sun streaming in through the bare autumn oak tree in the front yard. The dappled brightness caused her to blink in the brief confusion that often followed waking up after a heavy night. The room was warm and her lips were dry. As she became more aware, she realised that she was wearing the rubber bit gag. She hated this one. It was so humiliating to be treated like an animal. She reached to remove it but then realised. She was stuck.

The armbinder held her firmly, but surprisingly comfortably. Considering that her arms were pulled back pushing her tits out, she was in no pain. Her morning yoga had clearly paid off in this regard. She quickly took stock of the situation. It was just these two bondage items. She was still in her nightclothes, a cotton tank top and simple cotton briefs.

Theo was nowhere to be seen and this wasn't funny. Her daughter, Lisa, might be in the house still! There was no way that she wanted her smart young daughter to see her like this. She always imposed modern values of independence and autonomy on Lisa. What would she think if she saw her mother trussed up like some kind of sex toy!

She cautiously peered round the door to her bedroom, listening for any hint that she could be seen. She needed to get out of this armbinder, but it had little pockets for her hands so her fingers were completely useless.

Suddenly Theo came into sight carrying his coffee. "Back in the bedroom darling, Lisa is just getting ready to leave."

She quickly moved backwards. Before she realised what was happening, Theo was buckling a collar around her throat. This is not at all what she wanted, more bondage! She shook her head, trying to tell him. This was not okay!

Theo smiled. "It's ok darling, we're trying something new. If you really hate it, we'll stop."

Kyla felt a little better, but how would he know if she hated it? He clearly wasn't paying any attention to her head shakes. This thought was broken by the click of a leash to the collar. "No way," thought Kyla. This is far too humiliating. I'm not playing this game with him.

As he gently tugged her leash, she pulled back with equal force. "Good girl," said Theo, I hoped you wouldn't just play along. Be yourself and I'll help the real you to genuinely submit.

What could this possibly mean? How would he get her to do anything if she didn't want to?

Well, the answer came quickly. She was unceremoniously stripped of her top and briefs with a pair of EMT shears he must have been carrying. This left her toned feminine figure completely on display.

Theo suddenly kissed her neck in that way she loved so much. He held her and she began to float in the space they both loved so much and her body began to respond, much to her surprise and distain. Her nipples grew firm and she was sure she must be getting a little wet. As Kyla felt her nipples being gently kissed and blown upon, she began to wonder if this might actually be ok. Just for a minute. After all, it's ok to try anything once.

She was dragged from this daydream as the first nipple clamp bit down. She immediately pulled back and regretted it as quickly. The tug on her nipple kept her in place as the second was applied. These clamps were a toy that was rarely used. Kyla had sensitive nipples and she always avoided pain. After all, who would seek out pain? The short chain connecting the clamps was lifted by the leash that Theo had threaded behind. As he again pulled the leash, she quickly realised what he did. Her nipples were tugged as she resisted. She quickly gave in and followed. But now she was naked! If only she had followed the first time, at least her dignity would be preserved, at least a little.

Where was she being led? Out of the bedroom? But her daughter, Lisa, was still in the house! Kyla felt a flush run though her as she imagined being seen. What would Lisa think? Would she judge her mother, would she run to her bedroom, or worse, would she stare? Would she look closely at just how easily her intelligent mother had been trussed up and put on display. Her body clearly a sexual plaything and responding to this kinky treatment.

As Kyla was lost in these thoughts, the blush on her chest was clear to Theo. As he suspected, she was a closet submissive with possibly a little bit of exhibitionism in her. Well, he would lead her wherever her body betrayed her. And right now, it was leading her towards exposure.

He led her into the dining room. This was an open plan house and the kitchen, lounge, dining was all one big space. There was no way that Lisa could miss her as she left the house. Kyla was backed towards the dining table and her ankles were quickly tied to opposite table legs, spreading her obscenely. She had tried to keep her legs closed but she really didn't have a leg to stand on, as it were. The one respite she felt were the clamps being removed from her nipples. Or so she thought. The pain of the removal caused her to gasp into the gag. How could they possibly hurt more coming off?

She was left with her thoughts for a moment. How had this all happened so quickly and why did her body betray her. Even the clamps coming off, whilst there was pain, it also sent erotic jolts through her and her mind wandered. Here she was, tied, helpless and very exposed. It wasn't her fault if someone saw her, right? She had no choice but to take whatever Theo had in mind. She knew that her spread legs left her particularly exposed. She kept a very tidy pussy with no hair around her labia or ass, and just a short bit of hair on her mons. This left no doubt that she was truly a woman of sexual age. Her nude, pink labia had already begun to swell with arousal. And she was brought from her daydream as she felt the first bead of her wetness run down her left thigh.

She was further surprised as she heard footsteps. No, her daughter! She couldn't even explain, gagged as she was. Theo popped around the door carrying his tripod and camera. Kyla immediately shook her head. She was not going to be one of the sluts they watched together on the internet. She was not a willing participant in this degradation. She shook her head more.

"Darling," Theo said. He gently held her nipples, kissed her forehead, and reached into her hot mound. Her secret was out as he drew his fingers up between their faces. The clear, sticky musk was clearly evident. He trailed the juices across her gagged lips and around her nipples.

She was sure to smell even more strongly of sex than before! Like a wanton whore. At least the camera couldn't capture smell.

"Now," he said, "Is my Pony going to cooperate or do I need to be firm?" It was then she saw some other toys he was carrying. Some she knew were not from their usual collection. A crop, some small white bells, a blindfold... This was the last thing she saw as Theo carefully adjusted the blindfold to block out all light. "I'm going to do things to you Kyla, until you neigh like a pony. Do you understand? I want to hear you make horse noises".

A small pair of foam earplugs were what Kyla felt next being carefully put into her ears. She could now neither see nor hear and she was mostly mute with the gag in. Although the was sure she could probably 'Neigh' if required. But that certainly wasn't going to happen.

The softest touch was next on her nipples. Very gentle caress and coolness. Then the same on her clit. What was going on? Some sort of harness was next, over her shoulders, around her back and circling her breasts. As it tightened, she felt her already pushed-out udders begin to firm up. Udders? Why did she think that? They were her breasts. Her lovely and private breasts that had no business being on display and certainly not further highlighted by some overly-kinky garment. But they did feel like udders. If he was making her into a horse then taking on animal traits didn't seem that unnatural. Besides, it felt less invasive to think of her udders than her private womanly breasts being man-handled. She suddenly became aware of an itch in her nipples and clit. The bastard must have put something on them to make them itch like this. It was a persistent itch that made them throb and demand attention!

She next felt her hair being pulled into a ponytail and his fingers trailing down her back. Resting on her dimples then lower. The table pressed into the back of her naked thighs and ropes kept her lewdly in place. Suddenly a coolness tickled across her asshole. He was putting lubricant on her most private place! They had tried playing with her ass on occasion. Whilst she loved thinking about it, the intimacy that it would involve. That feeling was always eclipsed by a feeling of being violated. This felt like a place that was hers and was not for playing with.

Theo knew she felt this way so why was he touching her ass? She wondered. Sure, it felt amazing and her pussy continued to drip as her nipples and clit throbbed in time with her now very cool and slippery asshole. The plug came next. It was very firm and smooth but also very cold. She did her best to relax and let it in smoothly. After all, she had literally no other options. Here she was, nude, tied up and the plug was going in.

For a short while nothing happened. He must be taking pictures or filming me, she realised. She shook her head to show her displeasure and perhaps hide her face in hair. But the hair remained tied firmly out the way. And her shaking shook her distended tits in a very humiliating way. The straps around her breasts were so firm and she was sure that they had swollen a little as well as being pushed out. Her daydreams were broken by a shock in her ass!

It wasn't completely unpleasant but it was certainly unexpected. The plug must be connected to a TENS unit. It was rhythmically shocking her in her ass! Now this was a violation. Her beautiful ass was not for play and certainly not for teasing or torture. She again tried shaking her head but didn't want her poor tits being captured on camera as she shook them.

The stimulations on her nipples and clit and now ass had really done a number on her and she continued to drip. She must look to any outsider, like she's loving this treatment. Like some kind of wanton slut craving degradation and humiliation. But she wasn't, was she? She did so need some attention in her hungry pussy though. It drooled and throbbed for attention. If she could just have an orgasm then maybe she could think clearly and perhaps stop her slutty little pussy from dripping so much!

Theo stood back and watched his beautiful girlfriend move gently. He knew that Kyla's teenage daughter, Lisa, was still asleep and probably would be up for another hour or two. But he did love the thought of Kyla being seen and he felt sure that she would like it too. He wondered how it would affect the household dynamic? Would Kyla keep preaching her moral high ground after being seen like this. And more to the point, clearly enjoying it.

He leaned in and teased Kylas private and very wet folds. Very gently and slowly, studying her movements and sounds. He knew this girl well. Just as her intimate muscles quivered and were about to squeeze his fingers and take her over the edge he stopped. He also stopped the plug. He heard her begging through the gag. Clearly, she was not happy as she stood there in all her exposed, sweaty, glory. This was very different to her usual yoga routine, he chuckled to himself.

After Kyla had calmed somewhat, he repeated this torment. Bringing her close, then stopping short. He did this to her five more times.

Kyla was staring to lose her mind and temper. She was being used, displayed and abused completely against her will. Her poor ass, clit and nipples wouldn't stop stimulating her and her naughty mind wasn't helping her at all. Perhaps she was a helpless pony, she thought. Perhaps this is breaking me in to be a good pony. She knew she could end this torment with a neigh, but that was far too much. It was one thing to violate and use her body but her mind was hers to keep. Giving in and making horse sounds felt far too much like giving him her mind and obedience. Then what did she have left? She truly would be a wanton pony-slut doing anything her master demanded. What might he make her do next? But she also knew that her daughter must be somewhere and the longer they were 'playing', the greater the chance of discovery. How could Theo be so blasé about this. No daughter should ever see her mother denied orgasm like this. Exposed, gushing, blushing and everything being captured on camera.

As he edged her poor aching hole again, she gave in. "Neigh! Neigh, neigh." She imagined that once she broke and became his pony, that he would finally push her over the edge into bliss. But this didn't happen. After this edge, he left the butt plug stimulating her softly. She was teetering on the edge of bliss but unable to cross! And now she was neighing like some sort of willing participant. A willing pony-girl slut. And it was all captured, on camera. And also, in the mind of her pretty young daughter, Lisa. Who was watching, aghast.

Lisa had emerged from her bedroom because of the horse sounds. A very strange way to wake up. And of all the strange sights she might imagine, seeing her lovely mother, performing like this on camera, was not high on the list. Lisa saw Theo smiling warmly and she felt a little better. After all, her mother did seem to be having a Very good time. There was quite the puddle between her legs and her nipples were clearly very hard. The all-of-body blush was also a give-away. She was clearly very into this humiliating activity.

"Morning Lisa, sorry to wake you with our little play session. Would you like to push her over the edge?" Offered Theo. He handed the crop towards her.