Virtual Reality Lust

Story Info
In VR, anything is possible for a man, even out in public.
2.1k words
3.88
8.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Virtual Reality Lust

The headset slipped over his eyes and, suddenly, Donnie was no longer in the real world. And yet it was not as if he was looking through a lens or a visor at all but stepping into another world entirely, heart in his hands and offered up to any there that may have liked to take it from him. Not that he didn't usually wear his heart, almost literally, on his sleeve, but it was such a different way of being that even he could barely believe that he was there, on the cusp of virtual reality at its finest.

And just where was he? He blinked even though he didn't really have to, looking down at his hands and turning them over as if he was high, even though he was the most lucid that he'd been in months. The grip around his heart, that icy claw, seemed to have loosened a little, the loss still felt keenly and, well, he hadn't been that keen on the VR device to begin with but Xander had said that it would help him.

He tried to frown but could not be sure his lips completed the motion. How was virtual reality supposed to help him? He felt naked and pushed at his clothes, though jeans and a T-shirt were hardly all that 'out there', he was sure, when it came to VR attire. Shouldn't he be in a suit of armour or something? Wasn't the Game of Bones VR game all the rage these days?

Ah, well... It was a distraction and a building before him beckoned, walking down a street as if he was out in his own world, the neon flickering and glaring. But there was no reason for him to really care where he was going, the VR experience that he was in being open-world, though Xander had been evasive about giving him more information than that. Maybe it was because he hadn't been as close with Donnie lately?

No matter, not right then. Inside the building, music pulsed up, pumping through speakers that were surely too loud for the club, stepping inside without even bouncers or security to bar his way for, of course, there was no way to harm oneself or others in VR so who cared about putting the legwork into things like that? It wasn't intended to be a strictly realistic experience anyway and everyone there was an NPC too, dancing to a beat that clamoured on his eardrums before the system recognised his discomfort and, for him alone, reduced it to a more manageable level.

That was something, at least, but what caught his attention, even with the bar beckoning him at the back of the club, strobe lights cutting through the energetically gyrating crowd on the dance floor, was the men approaching them. They could have all been the same with pressed shirts and jeans fastened with a sleek leather belt but their features were cut differently, a flash of blonde and black hair (respectively) tousled in his vision before one took him into his arms.

"Hey there, cutie," he breathed, pushing his lips up to Donnie's ear so that he could not see his face. "I think you came to the right place for some fun..."

Damn you, Xander...

It may have been what he needed and it may not have been what he needed but it didn't seem to be something he could push off, a hand sliding up under his shirt, feeling his abs. He started. There shouldn't have been that muscle there, not after what he'd been doing to himself after...things had happened. Things that he hadn't even yet been able to talk about with Charles as yet, though it affected them both, him more than Charles due to the nature of the relationship. And yet it had been so very long since he'd been touched that he found himself rolling his head back as those lips caressed a line down his throat and across his Adam's apple, the drumming beat of the music suddenly the perfect backdrop to the beating of his fervent heart.

"Don't think, just be."

They closed in, surrounding him, almost supporting him with their bodies, hands bold in their exploration of him. Someone squeezed his crotch and Donnie started to find his shaft already hardening, though whether it was thickening up outside of the world of VR or not was another question that he would only come to see later. He wanted to pull away and stay at the same time, groaning as lips brushed his, another hand slipping inside his jeans, striving to get to the aching bulge of his shaft.

Could he do it? Should he do it? The beating of his heart had no answer for him.

"Oh, well... I..."

Yet any complaint or denial was not going anywhere, inhibitions lowering even though his clarity of mind was still there. Hands tugged at him, pulling him onward and he groaned, biting his lower lip, head swimming pleasantly. How long had it been since he'd felt good? And the touch of those fingers on his skin was more electric than they had any right to be, drawing a rise of a moan to his lips, panting lightly, moving into their embrace, the pulse and drive of the beat of the club pummelling his eardrums.

There was no way to say no and, still, Donnie knew it wasn't real. Maybe he didn't care. Maybe he just wanted to feel something. Maybe this was the only way that he could feel now that John...

No. No, he wouldn't think of that. Lips on his claimed him in a kiss but it was not the same -- it was better. It was that passion that he needed too, groaning and kissing back fiercely, slamming the other male body back against the wall, although he could not have said that he honestly cared one bit what the man looked like in the heat of the moment. Every last tiny little sensation was enhanced tenfold and he ripped the guy's shirt off as if it meant nothing at all to him, though hands were still active on his body, tingling and teasing, stripping him luxuriously of his clothes.

Oh, it was a delight indeed to be naked and not want to look away from his body, remembering whose hands had been there, for these weren't real hands and yet they felt so much better than the real thing. He kissed his partner fiercely, not even caring that he would never again see the guy -- he hoped that never would be so! He didn't need to see him but, fuck, he needed that, the thing inside him, the fire that had risen up, the imitation of the flame it had once been and yet still there, craving something more.

And he could have it too, lusty bodies humping and grinding up against him, moaning for his attention, everyone there to please him and only him. No longer did he have to wait or consider someone else's emotions or feeling, what they wanted -- fuck that! It was for him now, all about him, and that was okay too, as long as he was there for himself, looking after himself as a guy hot enough to make jaws drop in the gay scene dropped to his knees before him, taking his cock into his mouth without any active encouragement.

Yet Donnie would have encouraged him all day long as he snarled, lips parted, breath heaving, yet not enough of it getting into his lungs. Fuck, he was hot, so fucking hot, and he couldn't contain himself, slamming into the man's mouth like no tomorrow. He didn't know his name but maybe he didn't have a name, maybe even that name ceased to matter in a world like this. With his head drifting, no one else but their little group paying attention to what was going on there, he heaved for breath, sweat glistening in his skin, illuminated in flashes of red and green, purple and blue. Colour after colour painted his skin as if he had actually, liberally, applied body paint to his body, but the laugh that broke from his lips was as reckless as it was pained, lips tainted with red.

Red had been his favourite colour. He'd never had to say it, but Donnie had known regardless.

No!

Not then. He grabbed the NPC by the hair -- yes, he had to look at him like that, someone that could, in fact, be used without consequence -- and slammed into his mouth, legs bent and glutes working, tensing for the powerful, driving thrusts that had to come forth. He needed it so very desperately and there was only one way to get that sexual pleasure out into the light of day, growling in the back of his mouth, a feral sound ripping itself up from his throat that both terrified and excited him.

Was it real? Was it him? He didn't even fucking know anymore.

He could do anything, be anything, moan and grind, let slutty words pour from his mouth, twisting his fingers into his stud's hair, treating him like a toy-boi that he could toss away at a moment's notice. That was what he'd been before and, well, he'd loved that too, but he needed to be in the top position sometimes, to use and abuse, to not care, to know that those under him loved it doo. And they did, the man below him trying to look up but failing without going cross-eyed, slurping and suckling as his lips closed and pulled around his cock, cheeks hollowing to draw him up even deeper into his mouth.

The tip of his cock tickled the back of the submissive's throat and Donnie growled, his fervent movements growing all the more powerful. He needed it and there was only one way to get it, groaning and grunting, heaving out a gasp that should have teased him with a little bit of lightness if he'd had a moment in which to let it out. A tongue pressed up to the underside of his cock but it was the hands on him that made him feel like more of a stud than ever, the one in control, the one who took charge and lusted for it all. They swept down over his body, teasing and caressing, though it was an even better body than what he had in reality. But that wasn't so much of a bad thing as he heaved over the one intent on giving him so much pleasure, heart pounding, the need for releasing coursing up through him. And that was a call that he would not deny. Fuck that... Donnie groaned. He'd let himself have it, for once, without worrying about anything else that was going down.

And it came in a rise of pleasure, good endorphins firing off, flooding him with good feeling. It didn't even seem poignant in that moment that he pushed into another man's mouth, taking the top position, only that he felt something other than the negative, the numbness, something about being in another world allowing him to be present, even if he was not actually in the real world.

Maybe that was just what he'd been looking for with booze and drugs in all that time. And that was okay too. Everyone had different coping mechanisms and Donnie would have been the first, truly, to admit when his were not the healthiest. Sometimes it was just about surviving.

But divulging a load of cum that he would come to find all over his stomach when he returned to reality, lying on his bed, was all that he wanted to impart right there and then, whimpering and groaning, heaving for breath. He slammed a hand into the wall but, in virtual reality, he didn't feel any pain, his cock remaining hard and ready, action teasing upon him as another took the place of the first man, a glorious redhead with a cheeky grin that turned his heart over, making his cock drool all over again.

With a confident grin that he thought he'd never again find on his face, Donnie ran his fingers through the man's hair, marvelling at how the light curl of hair teased through his fingers.

Wonderful... So realistic.

A smirk on his lips felt more like him, almost reminiscent of the one that he had lost. But a tongue tracing its way languidly around the tip of his cock jolted him back to the present moment in just the way he so very desperately needed to be.

He knew at that moment that his VR experience was not yet over...