Virtual Reality, Taboo Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex froze. The gasp—actual, not virtual—was unmistakable: his sister, Lily. She had walked in, seen her brother having sex with their mother, and gasped in surprise and consternation. 

Alex looked over his shoulder and saw his sister standing in the middle of the room, her eyes wide with shock and her hand over her mouth. With a surge of adrenaline and panic, he pulled out of his mother's pussy and jumped away, his erect dick flailing about in the open air. His cock, shiny with Mom's pussy juices, continued to throb with frustration. Alex instinctively tried to cover his genitals with his hands.

Alex and Lily stood a moment in silence. Neither knew what to do or say. They stared at each other, mixed emotions racing through both their minds. Then, a loud moan caused them to turn and look at their mother. 

Mom lay naked—wearing only the narrow VR visor—in the recliner, legs spread with her wet, glistening pussy open and exposed to her two children. She writhed and rocked her hips, trying to restore the feel of the fullness of what she thought was her VR lover's cock inside her. She could not comprehend why the sex suddenly felt different, because in the Sim her VR lover continued to pummel her as if nothing had happened.

Alex was aroused past rational thought, and his hard, pussy-smeared cock pulsed with yearning in sync with his mother's gyrations. But he was busted. Busted by his younger sister and in deep, deep shit. Big time. His mind scrambled to come up with some explanation, justification, or rationalization. Anything to soften Lily's surge of anger that was about to be unleashed upon him.

But as he met Lily's eyes, Alex did not see anger. Lily looked back at her brother incredulously—but with a hint of something else. Interest? Amusement? It took Alex a moment to interpret what he saw, but he finally realized that his sister was not mad. She was aroused. Lily was turned on by Alex fucking their mother.

Lily struggled to make sense of what she had walked in on. Her brother was naked, on top of their mother on the VR recliner. Also naked. What the fuck? And, despite her irrational attempt to deny what was physically right in front of her, they were having sex. Not VR simulated sex, but real-life, actual, physical sex. Right there in the room. Her mother and brother were fucking. She unsuccessfully tried to suppress the flash of her next thought: damn, that's kind of hot.

Looking closer, Lily noted with confusion that Mom had her VR visor on—did that mean she was still in a Simulation? Is that possible? Why would Mom agree to this? Then, the reality of the situation dawned on Lily. Holy shit—Mom doesn't know it's real. She doesn't know Alex is fucking her. Oh my god, she thinks his cock inside her is part of the Sim! 

Lily struggled with her reaction to the situation. This is crazy... and... well, sexy. Why aren't I freaked out here? Furious with Alex? This is so wrong—but so hot anyway. God, I really am a pervert.

Alex and Lily locked glances. Alex's realization that his sister was not freaked out or pissed off helped calm his racing heartbeat. He focused on controlling his breathing, even as nervous sweat ran down his body. 

Literally caught in the act, Alex knew his fate lay in his sister's hands. Eyes riveted on his sister, he tentatively removed his hands from blocking his dick. He stood naked before her, in surrender, at her mercy, her whim. 

Lily smiled mischievously at her brother and pointedly stared at his turgid penis, then drew slowly up his body back to his eyes. Her blatant leering caused Alex's cock to twitch. He stood with his hands at his sides as if a soldier awaiting his next order.

A myriad of salacious thoughts tickled Lily's psyche, and a fiery desire roiled deep in her core. As she admired her brother's broad shoulders, defined body, and erect, meaty cock, memories of their virtual sexual experience played through her thoughts. She wanted him. Wanted his body, his cock. But she also wanted to watch him fuck their mother some more. Mmm, but Mom is here, now, and ready. I'll have to wait; plenty of time some other time for my turn.

 Lily tilted her head and flicked her eyes to Mom and back to Alex. Then, she nodded slowly. 

Alex's eyes widened in surprise. Not wanting to misread the moment, he gestured at their naked, aroused mother, still writhing in the throes of her VR sex. He tipped his head, looked at his sister, and lifted his eyebrows in query.

Lily answered his silent question by biting her lip and nodding. She walked toward her brother and mother, unbuttoning her blouse, and scrutinized her naked mother's movements and sounds. While drinking in Mom's physical reactions to her VR sexual simulations, Lily pulled off her blouse and skirt and joined her mom and brother in nudity. She smiled at Alex and started rubbing her pussy.

Alex needed no further encouragement. He ran his eyes up and down his naked sister's lithe body, relishing the sight of her compact tits and pink nipples—framed by her long black hair—her firm abs, and tidily trimmed dark pubes crowning her puffy bare labia. His balls contracted, and a wave of sexual electricity rumbled through his groin. 

Breaking his enjoyment of seeing his sexy younger sister naked, Alex returned between his mother's open legs and rubbed his rigid cock head between her swollen pussy lips. He smeared Mom's juices around and on his dick, pressing her labia apart and sliding along her cleft. 

Lily moved in close and watched intently, still masturbating. Her eyes were alight with arousal. She unconsciously bit her lip, then ran her tongue along her parted lips. Then caught her breath as Alex slid his cock back into their mother. She watched, mesmerized, her brother resume pumping his hard rod in and out of their mom's pussy. 

Caught up in the moment, the eroticism and risk of the situation sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Lily's veins. She had never seen someone have sex before and never imagined it would be so erotic, sexy, and arousing. The taboo nature of the situation—her brother fucking her mother—heightened her arousal. 

As if in a trance, Lily reached out and caressed her mom's boobs, pinched and rolled her nipples between her fingers, then smiled when Mom groaned with pleasure. Alex checked the monitor and confirmed that Mom's Sim-lover was touching her tits in the Sim. He nodded and grinned at his sister. 

Alex's body quivered with pleasure. The physical stimulation, coupled with the emotional and psychological effects of the circumstances, ignited every nerve ending in his body. The recklessness—fucking his own mother while she was in a VR Sim—and the forbidden taboo of fucking his mother with his naked sister joining in caused fire to build in his balls, his belly. Perspiration coated his skin, and his heart raced. He knew he would not last much longer.

Mom writhed with pleasure as the VR system sent vibrations and sexual neurological signals to salient parts of her body. She was immersed in the realistic 3D digital VR world—on a warm sunny beach under blue skies, a gentle breeze playing over her naked skin. A handsome stranger was making love to her—caressing, kissing, licking, and filling her with his hard cock. It felt so authentic, so intense. Because part of itwas real. Sexual pleasure radiated through her pussy, her body. She trembled with ecstasy.

Lily couldn't believe what was happening, what she was doing. What her brother was doing. But she loved it and let herself go, let herself revel in the charged sexuality. She rubbed her clit furiously, stroked her mother's full tits, and fixated on Alex fucking their mother. Her breath became ragged, and her pulse quickened. Sparks of arousal radiated out from her pussy. The whole scenario was surreal and overwhelmingly sexy.

Each time Lily released their mother's boob, it wobbled and rocked in sync with Alex's thrusts into her pussy. Mom's hard nipples reached out as if yearning to be suckled—tantalizing, welcoming, and present. Inviting.

Lily couldn't resist the offer and swirled her tongue around Mom's nipples and areolae, then sucked first one and then the other into her mouth as if nursing. Nursing at the same breast that she fed on as a baby. But so different, so sexually charged and arousing. Lily's belly fluttered, and she felt the beginnings of her orgasm churn in her groin.

The three orgasms ripped through the family members in close sequence. Sexual waves of pleasure surged through Mom's vagina, clit, skin, and breasts, exploding into a body-wracking orgasm that caused her to tremble and shake; her vagina clenched down on Alex's cock and rippled uncontrollably. 

Mom's climax triggered her children's. The rippling of her pussy on Alex's cock pushed him over the edge. His balls contracted, and semen raced up the length of his turgid penis and erupted deep inside his mother's pussy, spurting globs of thick cum into her womb. 

The pressure on Lily's clit and the visual and physical stimulation of her mom and brother's orgasms sparked Lily's own; her belly trembled, and she contracted sharply forward as her body shook and her muscles clenched. She shoved two fingers into her pussy as she came, causing juices to gush out and coat her hand. Her body shuddered.

Alex nearly collapsed onto his mother but caught himself before he did. Lily and Alex locked eyes as they panted, their bodies glistening with perspiration, and grinned. 

They both watched as Alex slid his softening cock out of his mother's pussy. Mom's labia extended as if trying to hold onto a treasured visitor, then settled back, gaping and drenched, before slowly closing. A thin string of semen stretched out between Mom's pussy and Alex's dick before breaking and dropping down. 

Then, their smiles dropped simultaneously.

Semen. Alex and Lily's expression switched from mischievous pleasure to panic. Alex had cum inside Mom. Evidence of their transgression that could not possibly be explained away. 

Lily exaggeratedly mouthed, "Oh, shit." And Alex shook his head frantically, eyes pleading for guidance. Lily closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then puffed her cheeks as she exhaled. She looked at Alex with a tiny shake of her head and sighed.  

Lily guided Alex away with her hand and stepped in front of her mother, knelt down, and brought her face close to her mother's sodden pussy. She inspected to see how much cum was evident, at least near the entrance—where it might leak out and be detected. She paused, considered, then leaned into Mom's oozing sex. 

Alex watched with astonishment as his sister ran her tongue between their mother's folds, then pressed her lips against her mom's labia and gently sucked several times. With a final lick, she stood and shrugged at her brother. 

Bewildered, Alex looked questioningly at his sister. Lily pulled him away from their mom and whispered quietly. "Semen mostly stays inside—that's what it's designed to do. The only bit that might leak or be detectable later would be near the entrance. I cleaned that out as best I could so Mom wouldn't notice anything. She's so wet from her own juices, hopefully she'll just think all the wetness is from her. Fingers crossed; there's nothing more we can do about it."

"Thanks... sorry about that." 

The siblings stood naked and scanned the room. They regarded their nude mother still in the VR recliner, lost in their respective thoughts. Alex broke their reverie. "We gotta get out of here," he whispered. "Mom will probably be ending her Sim now that she's cum twice. The shit will really hit the fan if she finds us in here—especially since we're naked. Good luck to us trying to explain that."

Alex and Lily scrambled to put the room back in order, as it was when Mom last saw it. They grabbed their clothes and moved the second chair back where it came from. 

Lily picked up Mom's pajama shorts and looked questioningly at Alex. He took them and slid them onto Mom's ankles and was able to pull them up just above her knees. Unable to do more without moving Mom, he left them like that and hoped Mom would assume she had pulled them down during the Sim without realizing it.

The siblings stopped at the door—still naked—and surveyed the room for any other discrepancies. Smiling, they took a last look at their freshly-fucked mother, then at each other. They joined hands, and left.

*****

The next day, Mom texted Alex and told him to come to the VR room. Alex thought it was odd to get a text like that when they were in the same house, but figured Mom didn't know where he was and didn't want to either yell through the house or track him down.

Alex walked into the VR room and found his mom in front of the system's computer control and monitor, clicking through files and screens—her face was inscrutable. Angry? Upset? His stomach dropped, and wild thoughts and some panic flew through Alex's mind as he registered what was on the machine Mom scrutinized.

Oh, shit... did I forget to hide the recent files? Alex rolled the previous day's escapade through his memory. What did I do after? I always scrub the system and put any incriminating files in a hidden, encrypted folder. But... what if I didn't this time? Is Mom computer-savvy enough to figure it out? The look on Mom's face told him he was screwed.

Mom paused, took a deep breath, and met her son's eyes. "Sit," she said simply. And quietly—too quietly, in her "Mom" voice that all children have learned to dread.

Alex sat down across from his mother; his heart raced and fear coursed through his body. "Um, yeah, sure, Mom," he stammered. Then, he sat up and tried to mask his trepidation by sounding upbeat and natural. "What's up?"

"I think you know what's up, young man." Mom's gaze was stoic, unreadable.

A brief flush of indignation colored Alex's emotional response—he was a grown man, not a little boy—before he caved in and slumped dejectedly in his seat. "You found some files."

"Files, programs, data, system analysis, sensory feedback charts." Mom paused and made sure Alex was looking at her. "And videos."

Alex's blood pounded, and a chill ran down his spine. "Oh, shit. No. Mom..." Alex began and looked around the room as if seeking escape. "I bet you probably don't understand what you see. I mean, what you might have found—what you're thinking you found—I'm... I'm sure it's not what it seems..." Alex trailed off, dispirited; he couldn't maintain eye contact and dropped his chin, looking down.

Mom sat immobile, allowing her son to squirm. Said nothing.

"Yeah, not what you think it is," Alex mumbled into his chest. "A misunderstanding, probably." His hands felt clammy, and he dug his nails into his palms. Then he raised his eyes, peered up at his mom from under his brows, and added quietly, almost to himself. "Probably something else." In response to his mother's continued silence, Alex connected with her eyes hopefully. "Maybe?"

"I don't think so. I'm pretty certain what I've found is exactly what it seems. No misunderstandings. You have some explaining to do, Alexander Magellan." 

Alex took a deep breath. Mom's using his full name equaled trouble. He knew he was caught, so there was no point in deflecting or denying what was clearly revealed in front of her. "Ok. But hey, Mom, just so you know, I'm really sorry. I mean, I didn't really think it through; things just sort of got out of control... it wasn't like a secret plot or scheme or anything." He shook his head. "I'm so sorry. But yes, I was 'assisting' things—actions—in the VR simulation. Shit, I've really messed things up, haven't I?"

Mom squinted at him. "Is that what you call it? 'Assisting?' What you did seems much more than that." She shook her head and sighed deeply. "Well, we can't undo what's done now, can we?" Mom said sagely. "What's done is done, for good or bad. What I want to know is, how the hell did this happen?"

Alex sat, unsure what to say. Still determining his own thoughts. He moved his mouth as if to speak, then simply closed it. Clarity was escaping him. So he said nothing.

Mom leaned in. "Look, I understand things can get out of hand. And—although I should be—I'm not angry with you. Just bewildered. You're my son, for god's sake." Mom tipped her head quizzically. "I want to know what you were thinking, what led you to do such a thing. Start at the beginning." She sat back, arms folded, and waited. "Explain."

Alex swallowed and collected his thoughts. "I guess, at first, I was mostly curious to see if you could tell the difference between real touch and the Sim, and thought maybe I would be, like, playing a joke. You know, like tickling someone with a feather or something, and they brush away what they think is a fly, or tapping someone on their far shoulder so they turn to no one." He took a deep breath. "I never thought anything would go so far or happen at all; I thought you'd catch on right away, so it would be maybe like an April Fool's prank."

Mom tipped her head skeptically. "I find it hard to believe that you still thought you were pulling a prank when you saw me half-naked in the chair, even if that really was your original thought when you came up here." She raised one eyebrow. "You thought I'd sit up, topless, and say, 'oh, silly boy, you tricked me, haha,' and act like everything was normal?"

Alex's face reddened. "Um, well, I suppose not when you put it like that. I see your point." He chewed his lip and sighed. "Honestly, when I first saw you, I was stunned. I just looked at you and was amazed at how beautiful you were and... well, how sexy." 

Alex searched his Mother's face for any sign of anger or shock and was relieved that she simply nodded. But he couldn't read her face or gauge her emotions, so he was uncertain what she felt or how his confession affected her.

"I didn't really have a plan, but somehow, seeing you like that—only wearing shorts—I wanted to keep looking. Maybe because you had the VR visor on and didn't know I was there made it safer, less taboo, and... I don't know... naughty?"

"I agree it was naughty, but I might choose a much stronger word," Mom said sternly. "Go on."

"Seeing whether you could tell the difference between the VR Sim you were in and physical touch was still in my mind. I just had the bonus of being in the room with a beautiful woman with little on." Alex relaxed somewhat at his mom's softening gaze. "So I just touched your hair, then your arm. When I realized you didn't seem to notice my touch was real, I stopped thinking rationally and started doing more to see how far I could go—to see your reactions. 

"Then, you reacted so positively and seemed so receptive." Alex paused. "I'm not sure how I should say this—maybe we should just leave it at that. I made a mistake and went too far." He sat, evidently thinking he had sufficiently clarified the situation.

Mom shook her head; she wouldn't let him off the hook that easily. "No, I don't think so. You're leaving quite a massive gap between voyeuristic, playful curiosity and what you ended up doing. You will continue."

Alex blushed again and took a couple cleansing breaths to work up his nerve to tell his mom how he had felt—his sexual reactions and desires. "Ok. I know it's wrong—and on some level, I knew it was wrong at the time. But when I started touching you, I got... um, I got turned on. I saw you differently: not as my mother, but as a sexually attractive, aroused woman. A horny woman who was responding to my touches. I wasn't thinking about whether it was wrong to lust after my mom or to do things where you didn't know I was doing them. Instead, I could only think about how I wanted to touch you more—touch you sexually."