Virtual Reality, Taboo Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex again paused to measure Mom's reaction. She sat and listened, enthralled. "Sexually, how?" Mom prompted, her eyes flaring with interest and arousal.

"Things like touch you between your legs. Taste you. Be with you." Alex turned red as he felt himself hardening and swelling in his jeans and squirmed to adjust his dick in his pants without being obvious. "You seemed to like it and responded to me, so I kept doing it. Kept going further, doing more. Until, well, we did everything... you know, had sex." He sat back and waited for his Mom to react.

Mom listened, her body betraying her sexual stirrings from her son's description of his own arousal. She tried to ignore the warm churning in her loins, the wetness seeping into her panties."You didn't find it... unusual? Strange that you were doing something so taboo as having sex with your own mother?" Mom looked genuinely curious.

Alex had a moment of consternation. "Not really. When you were in the Sim, it was like it wasn't really you, even though I knew it was." He struggled with how to explain that, for him, the experience was so intoxicating and entrancing that he stopped thinking of her as his mother but as his lover. 

Mom pressed."What about the rest of the time? Like after, when we weren't in the VR simulation? That wasn't weird for you?"

"At first, yes. But I was more worried about how you would react if you found out we'd tricked you. That you'd be pissed off. I really didn't want you to be upset."

Mom pursed her lips and nodded. Said nothing.

Alex collected his thoughts in the silence and then continued. "Ok, so, I didn't want you to be upset because I really cared about our relationship and didn't want to fuck things up." Alex sighed. "Shit, ok, I suppose it can't matter now; things are pretty much all out there already, so I'll just say it. It wasn't bizarre because I love you, and not just as my Mom. I love making you feel good, sexually, I mean. I loved being with you and making love to you, and now I think about you all the time, not just when in the Sim." His face reddened.

Mom realized he was holding her breath and exhaled loudly. "Wow... oh, boy," she said breathily. 

Alex waited for his mom's explosive anger, indignation, or embarrassment to unleash. But she didn't react the way he expected. Instead, she listened patiently, nodding as if musing over the situation, pondering his words and emotions.

Mom scrunched her brows as if she'd thought of something. "You said a minute ago that you worried that I'd be mad if you found out 'we'd' tricked you. Were you referring to Lily? How did your sister fit into this?"

 

Alex hesitated. He had hoped to avoid bringing Lily into the conversation because he felt like a tattletale talking about her. "Uh, yeah. So, Lily caught me—walked in while I was... when we... when I was with you."

"With me?"

"Yeah, when I was very with you. You know, inside you, having sex."

Mom lifted her eyebrows. "Oh? That seems like a pretty huge omission from your confession," She said evenly. "What happened?"

"She... well, sort of watched... and joined in a little." Alex waited for a reaction. 

Mom shook her head as if disappointed. "Please go get your sister, now. We all need to talk."  

Five minutes later, Alex and Lily returned. Under their mother's stern inquiry, they gave up attempting to minimize or spin what happened. They admitted everything. They figured it was best to come clean and clear the air, for better or worse.

"So, this was basically sort of a "Punk'd" or April Fool's trick by you two that got out of control," Mom said. Her expression was unreadable, but she was not angry, which was the most important thing to the siblings.

Lily stammered. "Kind of, at least, I think it started out that way. You were so naive and oblivious to the technology; we thought you might believe the machine was so advanced." She looked at Alex. "I didn't—we didn't—think things would go so far. At least at first..." she trailed off. Her eyes drifted upward as if remembering.

Mom looked at Lily. "At first, what? Did you plan this together? Having a laugh over poor, gullible Mom?"

"No! We never... it wasn't like that. Alex and I talked more hypothetically about physical contact with someone in a VR Sim in general, not even specifically about you. We never thought things would go the way they did." 

Lily glanced at her brother. "Then, once things did go much further, so much sexually, we didn't think you would just laugh about it anymore. So we figured it was too late to reveal the secret." 

Lily shrugged. "It had gone so far; we didn't know what to do, and since we all seemed to love being together, we just kept going." She bit her bottom lip. "I'm really sorry, Mom, I... we... didn't mean to hurt you. I hope you know we both love you and care about you."

Mom nodded and looked at her two children with a stern face—but with just a hint of amusement. "All loved being together?" She tipped her head. "Have you two been together—sexually—other than yesterday with me?"

Alex and Lily exchanged glances, silently weighing how and what to say. Lily was the first to muster the courage to speak. "Not exactly. Well, sort of... but not physically."

"I have no idea what that means," Mom said.

"We didn't have sex physically—we played together in the VR system," Lily said.

"In the VR together? How?"

Lily realized her mother didn't understand that multiple users could interact in a VR Simulation. "More than one person can be in the same simulation together and do things with each other virtually. Alex and I—well, our avatars in a digital simulation—had sex using the VR system. So we didn't physically or actually have sex. It was simulated, a fantasy, like make-believe."

"Huh, learn something new every day," Mom said. "And I appreciate your honesty." Mom regarded her children. "But going back to yesterday, when you said we all loved being together... don't you think someone would have to be aware of what is happening to be able to love it?"

Alex and Lily considered that, looking guilty.

"We just got so carried away," Alex said. "As I said earlier, once things happened, I liked it; it was a secret, risky adventure. I didn't know how to stop—didn't really want to stop. When Lily caught me and joined in, it seemed natural. And you were so sexy, and I love you so much—it was wonderful. And you seemed to love it, at least the physical part."

Lily looked at her mother earnestly. "I stopped thinking about Alex being my brother and you being my mother—at least consciously—and let myself love you both. It was so amazing, so sexy. I loved it and don't regret it." She frowned. "Then, we talked ourselves into thinking, 'no harm done,' and figured we got away with our subterfuge. But, if I—or we—have hurt you through this, that would be something I regret."

"Yes, that goes for me, too," Alex said.

"I love you, Mom," Lily said. "And I'm sorry if we've hurt or upset you; I hope we haven't. You are a beautiful, sexy, and amazing woman—actually, the first I've ever touched sexually—and I admit that I loved pleasuring you. If I knew you felt the same, I would do it again."

Mom looked back and forth between her son and daughter. Her quirky, naughty, and sexy children. Her pseudo-virtual lovers who had given her the most incredible sexual experience of her life. She made a decision. Decided to also come clean.

"Now, you two are making me feel guilty. I have something to say to you both now."

Alex and Lily glanced at each other, then looked at their mother expectantly.

"To start," Mom began. "I will admit that I loved the sex. It was an amazing experience, one of the best in my life." The siblings felt a mix of surprise, relief, and intrigue.

"But you two weren't quite as clever as you thought, and I'm not so naive and gullible as you assumed." Mom gave them a moment to digest that and wonder a bit. "The reason your touching and fucking was so successfully incorporated into the VR Sim, the reason I enjoyed the sex so much that I came over and over, and the reason you got away with such overt and physical manipulations that were so clearly beyond the machine's capabilities, is simple." 

Mom paused and looked from her daughter to her son. "It's because your ploy didn't actually work, and you didn't successfully trick or get away with something with me." 

Alex and Lily exchanged glances, then looked back at Mom, perplexed.

Mom nodded and smiled. "Because I knew early on what was happening—not immediately, but soon." And once I knew you were touching me, Son, I chose to let you. I wanted to see how far you would take things, what you would do, how far you would go. Mind you, I didn't think it would go as far as it did, but I could have easily stopped it and didn't."

Chuckling, Mom continued. "I Let you both think I wasn't aware of the difference between having an actual finger or cock in my pussy and a VR Simulation." 

Mom smirked at the shocked looks on her children's faces. They were stunned both by her confession and her graphic language—this was their mother, after all.

"Because I liked it. I wanted it to continue and knew it was only happening under the guise of being a trick—as if that made the incest not real. So, April Fool's back at you." 

Mom stood, towering over her dumbstruck children, and took their hands. She wore a silky kimono that gaped slightly in the front. Alex found himself looking to see if he could see anything, if any part of her boob was visible. Then, he shook his head and chastised himself silently. Jesus, I've got to focus here; this is serious, and I'm trying to peek down my mom's top.

"I love you both," Mom said. "Not just as a Mother, but the same way you each described how you feel about me. You are both beautiful, sexy, and—if I must say—quite the conniving little buggers."

Alex nearly spoke but couldn't seem to be able to articulate anything. He rolled back his memory of the escapades the day before with his mom's admission. A surge of warmth tingled in his balls at the thoughts, and his dick stirred.

Lily's eyes shone with love, relief, humor, and intrigue. "So, Mom... when you say love us the way we told you we love you... you mean, not just because we're your kids, but... like, as lovers? Like the people that did what we all did yesterday?"

Mom's eyes crinkled. "That's exactly what I mean. And this two-person VR sex sounds intriguing, too. I'm just curious: Does it work with more than two?"

Alex found his voice. "It can, yes. But of course, yesterday was a mix of physical and virtual—part of why it was so amazing was because of the real-life components." His mind raced at the implications of his mother's query, and his cock swelled in his jeans.

"I can see that," Mom said. She looked at each of her children in turn. "Now, you both have said how much you loved us being all together, sexually." Alex and Lily nodded. "And you would do it again if you knew no one had any regrets." Her children nodded again, grins tugging the corners of their mouths. "Do either of you regret what happened, knowing I'm not upset and was a willing participant?" They both shook their heads. "Is incest taboo a problem for either of you?" They again shook their heads, allowing smiles to light up their faces.

The sexual energy in the room was almost palpable. Imaginations and memories ran wild and collided in their minds; their pulses raced, pheromones flowed, and excitement built.

Mom stepped away, turned, and faced her children. She noted their heavy breathing, their loving eyes, her son's noticeable bulge in his pants, her daughter's lustful expression and heaving breasts. "Seems to me, there is only one thing left to sort out: 'To VR, or not VR?'" She smiled coyly. "Or, maybe both."

Lily and Alex grinned at their mother, at each other. Neither had imagined this would be the result of their little VR experiments. A burning fire raced through their loins at the myriad possibilities Mom had presented them.

"Now that we've cleared all that up, I think we're all ready to have some fun," Mom said. She slowly untied her kimono's sash, slipped it off her shoulders, and let it drop. She stood naked, beautiful, and alluring and presented herself to her two astonished children. 

Mom tipped her head as if just having an idea. "Maybe we don't need the VR—this time, anyway. I think we can come up with some real-life activities that we'll all enjoy." She grinned. "And, in case I haven't been clear—I need to fuck. Now." 

Alex and Lily's faces lit up with surprise and eagerness. They exchanged smiling glances, then turned back to their naked Mom.

Mom stepped out of the VR room and stopped in the doorway. She looked over her shoulder. "Coming, kids?" And walked away down the hall towards her bedroom.

END

___________________

Thank you for your comments, ratings, and votes. All constructive feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Note, If VR technology is actually more advanced that the cutting-edge system I described, then pretend this all took place sometime in the recent past. If the technology seems like is something not yet created, then read this as a bit of Sci-Fi set in the near future.