All Comments on 'Visceral Reaction To Disrespect'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

The only bad thing is that he miss with the bullets

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vanity, thy name is woman. They think things can only work out how they expect, even if they expect a bit of trouble. They never expect their world to crash around them. It was easy for me, she shattered my heart so i crushed her, later she said through lawyers that she wished I had just beat her. Im not that sort of man.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

...and it's always the children who suffer the most.

.

VERY well-written. Of the 151 verified memes, tropes, archetypes, stereotypes and moth-eaten clichés endemic to this story line, you went an incredible 0-for-151! You're the Lance Armstrong of Rehash Avoidance. So, Literotica has asked that you pee in this cup...

.

5++++++++++/5!!!

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Thank you! Very welcome after all the crap posted here recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANKS,A WRITER WHO FINISH HIS STORIES.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Ironically sobering but still hopeful outcome considering Landon’s propensity for drink. I especially enjoyed his budding relationship with Betty. And timely for me since I just ran across Saddletramp’s version of ‘February Sucks’. Predictably over the top and hilarious in his style.

.

I enjoy all the iterations of the original premise. It’s kinda like pizza or burgers, or beer. I’ll never tire of trying a new variation, and I’ll always return to the satisfying comfort of the classic recipes.

.

Thanks for the new story. I enjoy your writing style.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Very bleak, but one of the more realistic endings to the "February sucks" kind of story. The wife's actions are so extreme in terms of humiliation and disrespect, this could easily end in a murder-suicide.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Stark. But okay. D

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 2 years ago

Wow... never predictable, M&M. Your range is incredible. Not your usual lighthearted art, but entertaining as expected with somber notes. You always deliver. Please keep them coming.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

She should be glad he wasn't still trying to kill her!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent shorty 5 from moreandmore. Like with Skippy47, moreandmore strives to do something original nearly every time out. As noted in the intro, this is somewhat of a sidebar to "February Sucks," though I wouldn't classify it as any sort of alternative version. Instead, it is to "February Sucks" what "February Sucks" was to "Unintended Consequences." There's only so much new under the sun, and kudos to moreandmore not only for finding a new twist here, but for coming up with the right ending - Betty, not Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'She often pondered if her marriage was ever really all that strong if she could do such a brazen hateful thing so easily. '

This was a REALLY insightful thought by the ex-wife. In my shitty opinion, a marriage is only as strong as the work being put into it by the couple. It's not magical, and doesn't involve fanciful ideals of soul mates. But it seems more grounded in reality. A lot of marriages can coast on half ass effort because a lack of inertia or no possible snakes entering the garden. A majority of marriages have a few moments of snakes entering the garden for either spouse. And a couple that works HARD on their marriage is going to 'give a shit' when it comes to protecting it.

Most relationships die a slow death. One or both spouses getting slack leads to resentment, and later utter indifference. The worst scenario is when only one spouse is putting in the effort, and then is betrayed for their efforts. it's all too common because people are stupid....and see kindness as a weakness.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Dude went nuts.

This isn’t a story about a strong man’s reaction to February Sucks, but a guy who went off the deep end. There were probably several readers who agreed with Landon that a wife who does what she did deserves death, but that also means the man who killed her deserves life behind bars.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Zethorp from Mars nails another one with his patented Slut Ray 2000.

I am being glib, I know. And yes, this is a well worn theme. Some are better than others. Feb Sucks is terrible. Yours suffers from the core issue i have.

It's not so much I believe it would never happen. It could. I don't believe it JUST happens out of the blue and it's a complete shock though. A happily married woman might have a one off fling but if she respects her marriage and children, she is going to do it in secret. It's still entirely self serving and disrespectful. She has some empathy and recognition of what discovery might cause so she makes attempts to hide her betrayal. She may not view it that way because she is narcissitic and entitled but the act is stil deeply disrespectful to her husband and marriage. Whether this lack of respect is recent or long term is situational. That it must exist is not.

For the situation like this in the story to occur, the wife would be most certainly narcissistic but would also lack any empathy for her husband. Further, to humiliate him publicly demonstrates her complete lack of respect both as a husband and as a man. I would argue that a woman like this would not care about her husbands reaction unless it interfered with what he can provide for her.

The only way this story's betrayal occurs and surprises a husband is if he is completely clueless to his wife's behavior and feelings towards him and his marriage. Maybe he was ignoring everything hoping it would go away. The evidence was always there though. It doesn't make the betrayal any less treacherous but it does demonstrate probability.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Nice. A little touch of Shakespeare. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

OK story. But what I found lacking was why she thought it was OK to have the one night stand. They knew each other through work but no background on how well they knew each other or had interfaced in the past. Major plot hole in the story in my opinion.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Excellent story, M&M!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least it wasn't another sick cuck story.

firedog451firedog451over 2 years ago

Except for the shooting, a more realistic story.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

I thought the ending was weak. Otherwise, I liked the story.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories generally but had two comments on this one:

First, this needed a bit more editing for typos and word choice issues. Usually your stories don’t.

Second, as to the line, “'What the hell? Did he just head home? I guess he took it harder than I thought he would' crossed Wendy's mind.” This makes no sense. He just tried to kill her. It’s obvious he took it hard.

Otherwise, not a bad story, although I do treasure your inventive payback scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice short story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I didn't enjoy it much.

But I liked it.

I have heard a lot of stories here in my country how betrayed spouses missed shots or missed hacking the cheating spouse with a knife because of family, police intervention. Despite a communal hatred for cheating yet neighbors, family or police will intervene so to save the cheaters not the aggrieved party, as we have a law that called crime of passion where the betrayed spouse gets a jail pass if proven that there was evidence of cheating if they somehow manage to kill the cheater(s).

/

Good work moreandmore. Like February Sucks it really rankles me about the humuliation and disrespect given by cheaters on their SO.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Just another G A story ending. I've only read one ending where the author gave hubby the balls to say "No, you are not dancing with my wife!" and refused to let her do it. Why is that? Are the men in the X, Y, Z, or whatever generation after 1980 so full of estrogen and woke brainwashing, they no longer know how to be a man. My wife and I are equals in almost everything we do and I submit to her as much as she submits to me so get off the caveman vibe. But there are limits to proper behaviour and I can turn caveman when necessary so back to my question, why only one response to all the story endings that said NO?

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Hmm 'February Sucks' deja-vu sequel. Wendy had her night of bliss that will last a lifetime, she did the dirty an a way that will never ever be forgiven or tolerated her rude embarrassing betrayal was well executed.

/

Only one item I never knew, a prisoner can NOT refuse bail? Even if he feels he is unstable - they can throw him on the streets to commit another crime unless he threatens another. When he wanted to refuse bail the judge should have immediately demanded a shrink competence test to insure he was not a further/psycho menace. What a justice system to just want to compound more charges not help.

/

Story ended incomplete - rushed, too many open dangleeeeees.

/

4*, Hooyah

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Interesting... Kind of spotty rough though.... Still a good read even if it doesn't make a lot of sense.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

I like your story. The tempo felt off though. The last third of a page was super fast, even given the episodic nature of the style you wrote in. Lightening Flashes in the dark becamei a strobe blinking frantically. Without some prior sense of a need for it. I enjoyed each episodic lightening

flash …

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do overs, do overs are the favorite words of one time cheater. A very good story. Kind of reminds me of another story, Feb sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Realistic. This kind of violent reaction happens all the time around the world when spouses cheat.

Nothing pretty or shiny here. No forgiveness through tearful therapy. No working it out. No sexy making up. No kinky reactions. No warm happy endings.

Just cold betrayal and violence and hatred.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was powerful. Hard to read because it just dripped with tragedy. But frankly….one of the best “takes” on the theme that Feb Sucks instigated there has been.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It wasn't the marriage that wasn't strong enough. It was the slut's, love, fidelity, respect and loyalty for her husband, marriage and family that wasn't strong enough. Those things didn't mean shit to her.. of course the marriage isn't going to be strong😫😫. when you unknowingly marry a brain dead delusional slut🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️.. Her only loyalty was getting her hole filled by a strange cock. Fuck her husband, fuck their marriage, fuck their kids, fuck their plans and dreams for the future. This guy made her pussy tingle. Nothing else mattered. And she's wondering if her marriage was strong, she wouldn't of done what she's done? No shit Sherlock 🙄🙄.. wheeeewww chyle, these cum sluts make my ass itch with their sheer stupidity. What did she think was gonna happen? 🤭🤭🤭. Did she think her husband was one of those loser wimp cucks? Did she believe he loved her so much and she loved HER so much, he'd feel honored to let another man fuck her? What was the end game? I'm just lost.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 2 years ago

What a nice, tight, straightforward story. Well done.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

I feel like this is probably more true to life than other stories on here. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cold-blooded, real life, story. Funny that he used her as target practice. Stupid that he crawled into the bottle. No control - either of them. And no revenge on the asshole that started it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and it was well written. However I have one problem.

There were two people who showed Landon disrespect that night. Wendy and the asshole who she left with.

Landon's treatment of Wendy was what a lot of men would have done. BUT Landon did nothing against the asshole. If a business man would act without morals in convincing a married woman to desert her husband for a night of sex then what sort of morality does he have in business.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol funny 'What the hell? Did he just head home? I guess he took it harder than I thought he would' crossed Wendy's mind. as if shooting at her wasnt a clue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This soliloquy may come off as being too deep for this venue, however, time has come.

The lie of the "feminist" movement, that ALL are equal is being proven time and time again. Women have their strong points and men have theirs. What is not mentioned is the weak points, and both sides have them.

The problem with the fems comes from the "one-size-fits-all" mentality. It is the same idiocy that says all humans will respond to the covid outbreak the same, or "all injections matter". The government would dearly love to have all inductees to the armed services to fit in a narrow range of clothing sizes so they wouldn't need to stock odd marine clothing while fitting the women of combat comfortably. The Chinese have the one size fits attitude and they prove it with the thong slipper that is all the rage among the young hippie types who don't work in summer (horse hooves can f-up a tarsal bone).

So, we have government wanting to paint everyone with one broad stroke brush. We have women taught to be independent and free spirits. Who is supposed to raise the next generation? Men have seen that they are only wanted for the occasional sperm injection, and that will cost you 18 years of payment and heartache. A high price to pay for a glorified masturbation session. Women now find it difficult to "find a good man", yet refuse to stow the sluttish ways for a life of fidelity or child-rearing.

The best families I know are the ones where the man takes care of his family, the woman creates the home and they work in harmony to advance the human condition as a COUPLE, as one unified front. The rest of the time you have single mothers being paid by the government to make babies and sit around waiting for their shift at the plant where the father of their baby used to work before they developed "diversity hires".

Essentially, the communists both in Russia and China are laughing their asses off. Have you seen the latest Armed Forces recruiting ads? America used to be seen as the epitome of strength. A nation to be contended with. Now, bitch-bois like Vlad and Kim regularly talk down the once great adversary they once had. They can freely use the shit topics lauded by the mainstream press as talking points to demean the USA. What was once the best of all solutions to variegated immigration has turned out to be the anchor around our necks as immigration is now a haphazard occurrence and not a mindful activity extended to the best of the best. It is a solution to filling positions that lazy Americans are too spoiled to accept. (because their mothers didn't have a father to use as an example for hard work and perseverance).

I could go on, but what's the point, I'm almost dead as it is and we don't seem like we want to turn this ship around. I have no children to bother me and nobody to care when I stop breathing. So enjoy it while you got it./

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story does have an authentic vibe. No black belts, special force operatives, or super spies. No giving up anal to fuck buddies but not the husband. No gang bangs. No date rape drugs. No drugging the husband, so everybody could screw when he passed out. No PIs or offshore bank moves.

Just a very bad decision with straight forward consequences. Got a kick out of the line: "Nope. Don't even want to kill her anymore."

Four Stars.

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

They are always sorry once they get caught or find out the actually married a MAN

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

You did a good job on this. However I'm disappointed in you for writing another of those "February" stories and even more disappointed in myself for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quote - sbrooks103xabout 5 hours ago

No real ending.

Well ain't that just a slice of real life!

There are no winners, only losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don’t know what u got til it’s gone

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

A very true life story.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Very well done. If the cheating spouse cared one iota the damage done, think they'd do things different? No, probably not. Once a cheater? Always a cheater. I know, I was once married to one. I shamed her so bad she left the country and has never been back and yes, she's still a cheater I found out from her most recent 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th husbands.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Oh yeah, 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, sad and emotional but really well-written. Thank you.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

At last at last a story with a more honest approach to the outcome of such humiliating betrayal.

Bet this story isn’t going to get the interminable alternative crap GA’s nonsense provoked.

Ok the gun toting might be over the top but it’s not unimaginable.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What kind of phrase is that, "if the marriage had been strong enough, then...." If each partner kept their promises on these crucial points, there would be no divorce!

I liked your story. It shows the wounds that cheating can cause in others.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Well done but it was disjointed. Yes, you portrayed him as despondent, suicidal even. Wendy was clearly wrong and more than despondent. She never explained how she was hit by the slut ray but it really isn't important.

The ending is more realistic than most stories, it's unknown and life just sometimes happens.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Nice.

As said, this idea has been used many times,

in various different plots.

Somehow never tiring me.

A little limited here,

yet well worked and enjoyable.

The interaction between Landon and Betty adding colors.

Not quite a top story,

but 4 out of 5 from me.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
A sad

Story about a woman who had no clue or didn't care.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

what is this! sounds like an actual real story instead of some made up BS. you can probably go out and find 50 guys very close to this story. only difference being a lot of the women wouldn't have any second thoughts about it all.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I felt this had a more realistic feel to the one off stories. I can see how alcohol and a gun could be a deadly mix fir the cheating spouse. This had a good flow without being overly drawn out. Well done

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Different with a touch of reality.

Nice change of pace.

Thx :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do people cheat? Because they CAN. It’s that simple. You find that too simple, well OK, how about the following They cheat because of greediness. Because of narcissism. Because of a lack of empathy for others affected by their shit decisions. Because they value the ego stroking high of naughty forbidden sex with someone else more than they value your well-being. But the reasons simply boil down to — greed, opportunity, and not caring.

haveguillamehaveguillameover 2 years ago

Indeed a different take and closer to reality. Thank you for a well written piece.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

As if any of 'this' could ever have any kind of 'real' feeling about it. Nice little fantasy, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jus another Narcissist, cheating slut. They are as common, and destructive, as Bighead carp in the Illinois river. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has an angle, I am not sure everyone got. We all hear about male pride and ego. It’s even mentioned in quite a few of these stories. But what’s never really addressed, is how taking these away from a man, takes away his will to be the productive, hard working citizen he has always been. Back in the day, you sometimes had to force a man to retire, because his job was a big part of who is was. Today, people agonize over waiting until they can retire. In most cases, their pride and ego’s, have been for a long time, squashed by their employer. I think that if a man is treated unfairly enough in a divorce, it is a natural action to give up the good job, and just quit trying. I think it shocks the women, who were counting on child support and alimony, to discover, their hard working, nose to the grindstone ex husband just quit and gave up. Also, if a man loses or quits his job, he can go on state aid. The Govt does not put him in jail. If the wife divorces him, and he quits, is is in contempt of court. Something ain’t right....

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Very entertaining. A story pared down to the essentials.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Interesting story, but it’s not clear to me what Wendy’s motivation was to go spend a night with another guy while she was at a hotel with her husband.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 2 years ago

Harsh slice of reality… but the emotions ring true. Really well done.

- Thank you.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Of course the cheating whore blames her actions on her marriage. Just can’t accept that her personality resembles a dog in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad he only grazed her with the shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
People, guns and alcohol don't mix!

I thought that would be obvious.

Shoot first, THEN get drunk. Always works!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Why

Why would Wendy be stopped from selling things,when Landon was on the loans?.She is quiet entitled to sell things in her name like her fancy car

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
A New Twist

...for M&M. Mixed in with a fairly dark tale is the sharp humor surrounding the interchange between the MC and Betty ("Hi!" ---> "Fuck You!")

Nice, fresh take on the likely reality of the outcome from the "February" abandonment. Painful, actually.

Thanks for sharing!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wry sad tale of woe, but soooo realistic in so many ways. I can also soooo relate to the pain and emotional suffering from the loss of romantic interludes and the Touch!

Good story if not just a bit too hurtful in the revival of lost memories and what ifs???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I AGREE WITH THE FIRST COMMENT I READ: TOO BAD HE JUST GRAZED HER. IF SHE COULD BE THAT SURPRISED AND THOUGHTLESS AT THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT MAYBE SHE DIDN'T DESERVE JUST A GRAZE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AND WHAT, THE GUY GETS AWAY WITHOUT PAYING NO PRICE? SOME GUYS NEED THE HUSBAND'S FRIENDS TO PAY HIM A NIGHTTIME VISIT.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Still a little unclear why she did it.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

This writer when he is "on" , his dialogue is as funny as any writer posted here. This story is not his best but so what... just write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Usually when I discover its another short story i chalk it up to wasted time, even so this story was certainly a finished work.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

How did she think it would turn out? She crushed his fragile ego. She was a narcissistic, selfish bitch. Can't raise the kids on her own ...Boo Hoo. It's not your best, but decent. I had a hard time liking any of the characters. It makes me feel cheated. I always like someone to root for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Few husbands can't tolerate cheating. Though, one drunken mistake can be forgivable. But in this case, the bitch did a horrible mistake in a most cruel way. Few wives take their spouse's love taken for granted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My Man point of view is one has to speak softly and carry a very large club.

That club is not real but a virtual club. I had many years of thinking, planning and rethinking.

I was always considering my priorities, my children even if one was not my Bio. I was prepared.

Then one day the wife issued a command. If you make your Minor son return home from bedding a Minor I will divorce You. Myself I offered the divorce and settlement within seconds. Wife responded and we draft wrote the settlement. I offered any changes she might like at a later date.

We engaged a lawyer to make the filing and final necessary court documents.

Speak Softly and carry a large virtual club. Note: My Job performance improved and promotions ensued, Salary increased 2 1/2 times.

You see I never could catch her cheating, which later evidence came to bear on her cheating.

It took me five years to date again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this story Apart from the ridiculous notion that a happily married woman is going to just walk away from her husband to go get fucked by another man, this story is quite realistic. I particular like that neither of the characters are not portrayed as an angel or a demon. Both are normal good people, and still capable of doing bad things and then having to live with the consequences. Just like most folks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Burn in hell Wendy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No way in real life does a wife who maybe only likes, not loves, her husband would humiliate him that way. That is as cols and cruel as possible. Did she really expect him not to be more than a little upset.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All this story is about is a poor cheated on husband that never got his revenge, but just excepted that he was a cuckold, and gave up..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More realistic than most, no CIA special forces multimillionaire . Both end up broke and broken with limited recovery

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy5 months ago

Just plain good writing

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great original spin on the never ending GA story. You did a good job describing the damage cheating does to people.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very good original version of the FS by GA style of story. Well written tale about what happens when someone decides to cheat and does it in an awful despicable way. Both their lives went down the toilet the only difference was he didn't do anything deliberate to make that happen. She did. BardnotBard

drbenchpress66drbenchpress663 months ago

Sometimes the only way to get revenge is to ruin your own life hahaha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mmmmm with him unemployed, in jail, etc would he really have to pay all that support and maintenance and housing? I get child support in some way but the rest?

LaucaubinLaucaubinabout 1 month ago

Guess you were not really invested in this one. It has an underlying element and pull to make it so much more. You created many characters and then they just slipped out of view. I’d write more comments, but I’m just not so sure you’re even reading this one from me.

I really do like your work. Just not this one.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 15 hours ago

Guess it was a good thing he was so drunk that he couldn't shoot straight or he wouldn't have been out in four months. Thought the psychiatric evaluation interview with the lady was good as it gave Landon some hope. The interchanges between him and Betty was funny, but it worked out well. Not a bad story even if the cheating slut didn't get more than a sunburn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

"Landon! Wait! It wasn't supposed to turn out like this!" - LOL, just how did she think it would turn out.

~~~

@AngelRider, excellent point, that a TRUE loving wife is never going to pull a "Linda."

~~~

"Definitely a lapse in judgement." - Depends on HOW he objected. If he simply vocalized his objection, that would be fine, anything physical would have been a "lapse in judgement."

~~~

["I need to go" as Betty left rapidly.] - Um, who said that?

~~~

"She often pondered if her marriage was ever really all that strong if she could do such a brazen hateful thing so easily." - Yep, that's my problem with too many LW stories, that supposedly a faithful wife in a loving marriage can just fall into cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...