Vishal's Sex Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had had sex, actually a lot more than Vishal, but she had had nothing like it. Also, it had been quite a while since she was so intimate with a man. Finally, she snapped out of it and pushed him on the bed.

"Oh... you really know what you're doing... I have...I..." she paused for some breath. "I have never been so turned on, so horny, and so very wet in months. It's been quite a while since I had such intimate contact. Now, I don't want to end this soon. Let's just go slow and make it more erotic." She finally managed to complete it. She was so very turned on to speak. She lisped more than she spoke. Now, she asked him to move up a little on the bed and to spread his legs. He got the idea and did so.

"I hope you like what you see." He added.

She sat beside him and pulled his zipper down, pulling his trousers down. He helped her a little bit. His boxers had the same fate. She threw them down, on the floor. He was relieved. His penis would be free from all the strain in the pants.

As his boxers moved out, his dick sprung up and almost hit her chin. She could see his pre-cum leaking.

"Wow, it's beautiful" she exclaimed.

"What?" he shot back. This was the first time he heard something like that.

She chuckled a bit. "You see" she explained, "Just like you compare breast sizes, we women have a better idea about penises. Though yours may not be very big or so very thick, it is definitely one of the ideal ones I've seen."

"Now shut up and let me show you what I can do." Saying this she held his dick and brought her mouth to it. "Hhmmm... I like it shaved; did you shave it for Priya?"

"Ehh, yes"

"Unfortunately she can't have it today."

She licked the head. She held my dick like a joystick and moved it around, licking all over. He was in heaven already. Gradually, she licked her way down his shaft. She took her tongue all around his dick, making it slimy. Then, very slowly, so very slowly, she sucked his dick. She covered his head with her lips and gradually, took the whole thing in without any trouble. Again, she pulled out and took it back in; all very slowly. She was teasing him.

Momentarily, when she was about to take him in her mouth again, the door bell rang.

"Oh...who the fuck is it now?" Flavia got annoyed. Apparently, she did not like to get disturbed during such intimate times. Well, who does?

"God, is it Priya...I'm so screwed." Vishal panicked, just as the fact that he had turned off his phone dawned upon him.

"Just relax...let me go see who that is." Flavia consoled him, taking a quick look for a clean top. She left to attend the door just as she put on her top, asking him to stay in the room.

She took a look through the magic eye, it was Tanya. She was slightly relieved. She opened the door.

"What took you so long?" Tanya asked, "Why aren't you ready yet?"

"Well...I'm kind of busy right now. Sorry. Let's hang out another time." Flavia mustered an answer. Just then Tanya noticed the scattered hair, and the aroused look on Flavia's face.

"Oh I see! You have a guest." Tanya said, giving her a naughty smile. "Enjoy. But, we all, you, me and him, should hang out sometime. You know what I mean right?"

"Ok, fine. I'll see. Now just get lost." Saying this, Flavia closed the door. As she walked back, she had a wicked smile on her face. 'Not a bad idea.' She thought.

She removed and tossed her top along with the other garments lying on the floor. She climbed on the bed. Seeing her enter, Vishal went back to the old position. She bent down and began sucking his cock.

"Who was that, Vishal enquired, realizing it wasn't Priya.

"That was Tanya. She said she wanted to meet you." Saying this Flavia continued to blow him. He was quite sure he had not had anything like it.

"Well, then let's meet up sometime." He said. He did not intend to imply what he said in an erotic manner, but somehow it ended up that way.

She lifted her eyes to meet his, not discontinuing what she was doing. She used her tongue to swirl around his dick. She went up to tease the head and again down the shaft. Then she did something that awed him. She bit his penis; not with her teeth but with her lips. She held it like a dog holding a bone, in a lain position. It seemed impossible, the way she had twisted her head, all the while sitting beside him.

"This is my lucky day" he thought.

She was really good at what she was doing. She was so very good, but he was not in a position to enjoy it anymore. He was going to cum.

"Please stop. I'm going to cum." He told her in a frustrated tone.

"Damn... just when I was enjoying it." She exclaimed, lifting herself to come up on her feet.

He took another look at her sexy body. She was milk white. And the dull lighting of the room made her look so very hot and made it all so very erotic.

"Let me go and get a drink until you cool your jets." She said, turning around to take a look at the clock.

"It's only ten. And we have all night, don't we?" She asked, rhetorically.

Saying this, she moved off to her kitchen to make herself a drink. She had a small section for drinks at a corner of her kitchen.

Vishal sat there, 'cooling his jets' as she had quoted it. He took off his shirt too. He sat there taking in all what had happened till then. Just then he remembered something.

He was hungry, literally. He had planned a dinner with Priya, but since he had taken a 'detour' from his plan for the night, he didn't realize it till now.

He walked out of the room. "Can I get one?" he asked, seeing her making a sandwich.

"Sure, take a seat." She replied, motioning her hand to a stool next to her. She stood there, facing the other side, so he was seeing her back. He sat next to her.

"Wow" she exclaimed as she saw him naked.

They had a few sandwiches. A glass of orange juice followed.

Vishal does not take alcohol.

After they finished their sandwiches, Vishal went to clean up himself. He had spilled some mayonnaise on him. Flavia still stood there sipping her glass of bourbon. When he returned from the washroom, he saw her. The sight got him aroused again. He stealthily went behind her and held her from behind. He kissed her neck from behind and kissed his way down. She moved all the stuff from the kitchen desk aside and laid down on it. She got some mayonnaise that had fallen on the desk onto her. He went further down to her legs. He lifted her skirt by the hem and lifted it all the way to the top. He found the wet spot, covered by white thongs. Seeing it, he knelt down with his hands on her hips. The skirt slid back down, leaving him inside. He used his hands to pull the thongs down to her leg. Without wasting time, he pushed his face on her, placing his lips on her pussy. He got to work.

He started to suck on it, pushing his tongue inside. She started moaning. While he was at it, his hands were massaging her ass cheeks. He grasped her ass with both hands and pulled them towards him so that he could go deeper. Then, he moved his tongue to her clitoris. It was swollen. He started teasing it. He moved his tongue up to her clit and then back to her asshole. He kept this on for a while. Finally he pushed his tongue inside her pussy, hitting all the right spots which ultimately made her cum. It started leaking out. He licked all of it clean. He kept licking. His dick had gotten hard, so hard that he had to free himself. He got up, and with one hard push, he had all of his 6 and a half inches inside her. She gave out a long hard moan. He pulled out and pushed again. He kept this up, as slapping and slurp sounds filled the room, not to mention her moans. His balls were slapping her. His hands held her hips and pulled them towards him. She cooperated, to match his thrusts. Both of them started breathing hard and beads of sweat formed all over their highly aroused bodies. All sorts of words came out of their mouths. All dirty words that added to the excitement. He kept this on for about an hour before he wore out. She had cum a couple more times during their interaction. He was about to cum when he quickly pulled out. He remembered that he had a packet of condoms in his pants.

She turned, lifted herself on her feet. "What's the problem? Why the fuck did you stop?" She burst at him, mustering all the energy she had left.

"I don't have a condom on. I don't want to risk it." He blurted.

She didn't waste any time. She understood his problem. She knelt down in front of him, and opened her mouth.

He got the idea and stroked a little more before he shot. He couldn't control himself. He shot on her breasts, on her face; some went on to her cheeks while he managed to get some of it to her mouth. He would have shot about six to seven times before he finished. He then went to the couch and collapsed on it. He was totally exhausted. In the meantime, she used her fingers to clean herself. She took cum from her body and licked it clean. Once she finished up, she went to him and licked him clean. Once she was done, she sat beside him on the couch. She kissed him to give him a taste of his own 'stuff'.

"That was one of the best sex that I have had." She said, taking deep breaths.

"Yeah, but I lost my fun on the last part. You see, I like it better to come inside a woman than on her." He said.

"Hey, you were the one that pulled out." She said, pointing out the fact.

"What else did you want me to do? I last thing that I want is to get you pregnant." He continued, "For me, protection is important"

"Well, whatever it is, you gave me what I wanted and I think it is only fair to give it back to you." She told him, before getting up to go to her room.

She came back with a condom. It was strawberry. Seeing her, he got harder. She had taken off her skirt.

He got hard minutes after he had finished the session.

She slid the rubber on his dick and sucked on it to get him fully hard again. She also wanted to get a taste of strawberry. Then, she sat on him, sliding smoothly onto his cock. Her legs were on either side, on the couch. He gave him a light hug and a deep kiss. She kissed him all over. She went to his earlobes and then down to his shoulders and then to the other ear, all the while, slowly pumping up and down on him.

It was the height of eroticism.

He used his hands to give her pleasure. His hands roamed all over her back caressing her. He pulled her head to him and kissed her. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes. They both had lost all senses of time and reality. They were in their own erotic world. They kept this up for a long time and he came a few times and so did she, but none of this seemed to stop them. They went on all night.

They did have quite a lot of stamina.

After about what seemed like hours, they moving stopped. She adjusted herself so that he could lie down on the couch and she lied on top of him. They shared one last kiss before they both dozed off. Momentarily, the clock struck five. It was 5 a.m. to be precise.

12