Vishu's First Encounter

Story Info
Two Gilfs break a fresh stud.
4k words
3.91
17.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
82 Followers

Vishu's first time

Vishu was home early because there were no more classes. He was in his first year at the college. He was in the college cricket team and was quiet popular. He had lots of friends but no girlfriend. All his friends had girlfriends or at least boasted of having one. Some boasted of having affair with their neighborhood aunts. He had tried to befriend some girls of his on class but in vain. He couldn't understand why he became so tongue tied when he was alone with some girl. Word simply failed him in such situations. That's why at nineteen he was still virgin. Today also he had traveled with one of his class mate in the auto rickshaw but he couldn't find one word to say to her.

Now at home alone with nothing to do he decided to relieve his frustration by masturbating. He knew that his mom won't be back from school before two thirty. So he had two hours' time.

He took of his pants and boxers and start playing with his limp penis trying to think of some girl to fantasize. There were only two girls with whom he could talk freely and joke and even play pranks.

His cousin Indu and her best friend Archna.

Both were a year younger to him. Vishu had never had any sexual feelings towards Indu he loved her like his kid sister. He had treated Archna also the same way. But now he was having second thoughts. She was the only girl with whom he could strike friendship easily and though he had never talked with Indu about such things but he was sure that if he needed help Indu will not refuse him. That was his only chance.

He tried to imagine himself holding Archna in his arms and kissing her on the lips. As he imagined Archna's face with her eyes closed and lips slightly parted his dick started to increase in size and his hand started moving faster. The next image which popped up in his mind was of him playing with Archna's small firm breasts. He had once seen Archna and Indu standing close together with Indu's one hand cupped over Archna's breast. He had not given much thought to that scene before. But as that image floating in front of his eyes now he started thinking. Two of them very close. They were always together. Was there something going between them? Were they pleasuring each other? He didn't want to think such thoughts about Indu. So he stopped jerking his rod and tried to think about something else.

Thinking of Indu he remembered that yesterday Indu was telling her mother that she won't be going to school today. If she was not at school then Archna also won't be attending it. Either she will be with Indu at her dance competition or she will be at home. Why not give it a try?

If she was at home he can ask her to come with him to Indu's competition. He can tell her that Indu had asked him to bring Archna along. There was no fear of getting caught. He always played pranks with them. Moreover he was sure that Archna will love to go there if she was not already there. If she agrees to go with him he can talk to her on the way, drop some hint. The idea appealed him. If nothing came out of it at least his going to Indu's dance competition will please Indu and Aunt Charu very much.

He at once put on his clothes and locking the outer door walked to Archna's house. By the time he reached her doorsteps he was having doubts about his plan. He was of one mind to go back but he decided to go ahead. He rang the bell. He heard heavy steps coming from somewhere deep inside. Soon the door was opened by Archna's Nana.

He recognized her immediately he knew that both of Archna's grannies lived with them. The bulky and taller one was her mother's mother her name was Veena and the other frail and skinny was her father's mother. Her name was Sushma. Both were widows and wore only white Saris. The two of them always stuck together. Archna was always complaining about them because they were constantly finding faults with her, what she wore, what she ate or what she did.

"Namaste! Is Archna home? He asked politely.

"Who are you?" The old lady asked instead of answering his question.

"I am her friend, Indu's brother." Vishu replied.

"Oh! Come in." She Said, and started walking back inside.

"Sush!" She called out. Immediately the other granny came out of the kitchen.

"He is Indu's bother." Their eyes met and some secret signal crossed between them. Then turning towards him Veena asked "you are Vishu." Am I right?"

"Yes." Vishu replied eagerly. By this time he was sure that Archna was not here.

"Come sit down." she gestured towards the big sofa. Vishu obediently followed her hand and sat down where she pointed. She came and sat next to him. The other nana came and occupied the sofa chair next to him. The women again exchanged conspiratorial glances.

"So you are the one bothering our little kid." She said in a loud and angry voice looking towards the nana sitting next to him. Some secret signal passed between them.

"Me? No! I? Why will I trouble her?" Vishu said earnestly.

"I heard her complaining to her mother." Veena said.

"It may be about somebody else. We are good friends." Vishnu tried to explain.

"So you are telling me that you two are an 'Item'. Since when is this affair going on between the two of you?" She suddenly changed track.

"Don't be afraid. Tell us the truth, we won't tell upon you. We may even help you two." The skinny woman said, in a colluding tone, bending forward and bringing her mouth close to his. Vishu could smell the pleasant odor of cardamom coming from her mouth. She had spoken for the first time since her entrance in the drawing room.

"It is not that kind of friendship. We.." Vishu started to explain.

"Oh! Veena, I think you must be mistaken. He is just some small kid running errands for the girls." Sushma interjected cutting short Vishu's reply.

"Small kid? Look at him. He is nearly six feet tall. She put one hand on his thigh and squeezed it. "And look at his muscles." Veena countered.

"He may be six feet tall, but not more than five inches where it really matters. I am sure. You understand?" Sushma retorted giggling.

"Five inches you think? I think it must be over eight inches looking at his height." Veena retorted.

"Why argue? Why don't you ask him?" Sushma said, turning towards Vishu and placing her hands on her waist.

Vishu was dumbfounded listening to their dialogue.

"How big is the instrument you carry in your pants?" Veena asked Vishu laughing.

He knew he was being taken for a ride. But he couldn't decide how to respond.

"Now don't say you never measured it. I know all about you young studs." Veena said, caressing his thigh and moving her hand further up towards his dick which now was already trying to lift its head.

"A little more than seven." he mumbled, intrigued, where all this will lead to. "You heard that! More than seven, I said eight. I was right." Her hand moved further up his thigh. She slapped it lightly.

"It can't be. He is lying" Sushma objected.

"Don't accuse the young fellow. You want to bet on it? Let's measure it here and now. Bring the measuring tape." Veena Challenged Sushma.

"Are you sure, Young man?" Sushma glowered.

Vishu nodded his head. He was again tongue tied.

Okay, it is you two against me. If you lose you are going to suck him dry while I watch. She poked her finger in Veena's naked waist. Veena yelped and stepped back. "And you, she brought her face close to Vishu's. "You are going to eat my tawt if you lose. Done? I will bring the 'inch' tape." Sushma challenged and rushed inside the house to get the tape. She was gone before the others could utter a word.

Veena at once slid down from the sofa and was immediately between Vishu's legs. "Hurry up. Open your pants. Let's make it hard and erect before she comes."

Before he could react she had already pulled down his fly and was reaching inside his boxers. His dick was already half way to the glory. She started jerking him furiously. Now horny but not knowing what to do in such situation Vishu started stroking her cheeks and running his fingers through the old woman's hair lovingly.

Either she misinterpreted his gestures or she was afraid that she won't be able to make it fully hard and erect by the time Sushma came back, but all of sudden she bent her head and took the dick head in her mouth. In seconds Vishu's rod was fully taut and rigid. Veena looked at her handiwork and pleased with her effort, again took it in her mouth trying to gulp more and more of it. Vishu was thrilled looking at the womanly head bobbing up and down on his dick. What a wind fall!

"What are you two up to? This is cheating?" Sushma screamed as she entered the room with a measuring tape around her neck.

"This is no cheating. Somebody had to make it hard and erect. How were you going to measure without a hard on." replied Veena.

"Now come over here and sit next to me. You have lost your bet." Veena said, inviting Sushma to come and sit next to her.

Sushma only too happy to watch the big dick went down on her knees and took the shiny hard rod in her hands. She threw the measuring tape away. "Yes! It is way too long then five." She started rubbing the hard hot rod on her cheeks.

Veena moved a little backward. She slapped Sush's ass cheeks. "You lost. Now bend and suck him. And mind it, not a drop of the seed on the sofa or carpet. Take everything in. "she said.

Sushma, dick already in her mouth, just wobble her head more furiously. Veena pulled Sushma's head back and asked her "Or do you want it placed in your lower hole?" They guffawed. Veena bent her head down quickly. "Just one more slurp then it is all yours." She said.

Sush ruffled Veena's hair and started pushing her head down. "You greedy cunt." Sushma said lovingly. "Enjoy."

Nearly whole of his dick was in Veena's mouth now and she was trying to pull her head back not to choke on it. At last Sushma let her come up. "Want some more?" Veena inhaled deeply "Just one last slurp." She said and started sucking him back.

Sushma got up and helped Vishu to stand up. She herself climbed on the sofa and came up besides Vishu on her knees. "It feels good? Doesn't it?" She asked, taking his face in her hands and pulling it towards herself. She rubbed her breasts on his chest and lifted her chin. Her lips slightly were open and begging for attention. Vishu kissed them gingerly

"Yes, very much." Replied Vishu enthusiastically. "Then don't stand idle. Try out these. She opened the top buttons of her blouse and offered him one of her ample breasts. Vishu took whole her small breast in his mouth and started sucking it. Sushma moaned loudly. Veena took out the dick from her mouth and also came on the other side.

"He is such a good sport." Veena caressed his cock. "So docile, If you keep on obeying your women like that you won't have a problem in whole your life." She giggled and ran her fingers through his hair. "Take one of mine. It is quite a mouth full." Vishu squeezed Veena's big melon with his one hand.

"Good boy." She caressed his hard on.

"What do you like more fucking the hole or the blow job?" She asked him.

"I don't know, never had such an experience ever before." Vishnu said coyly.

"My! My! Are you totally fresh? Are you listening, Sushma?"

Sushma just pulled Vishu towards her and gave him a wet lingering smooch sucking at his upper lip. Vishu's dick, which had cooled down a bit, again came to attention again. He felt cum rising in the tubes, ready to come out.

"Darling, Won't you you like to have me as your mistress?" asked Sushma

"Not 'me'. 'Us'. Both of us, one after the other." I think you can handle that, can't you?" Veena intervened giving his dick a tight squeeze. "Do you want to fuck one of us now?"

"Yes I will. But I am already ready to cum."

"No. Veena, not now, anybody may come at this time." Sushma said with some concern.

"Alright, then lift your petticoat and pull your panties down. Give him a little sneak peek at least." Veena told Sushma.

"I had already thought of it. Why did you think it took me so long to find that measuring tape?" Said Sushma and lifted her petticoat above her waist. There were no panties. Her cunt glistened with her secretions under her freshly trimmed crotch. "I would have shaved but it would have taken too long."

"Go get the feel." Veena pushed Vishu towards Sushma. He rubbed the cunt with his hand and parted the labia. Juices trickled down the slit towards the old woman's inner thighs. "Ooh! Sush, you are already there. Have a quickie I will stand guard outside." Veena offered.

"No let's stay content with the oral today. Time is of the essence. We must send him back before anyone comes back." Sushma replied with a concerned look on her face.

"As you wish, Sushma, Don't brood over the spilt milk afterwards" Veena said teasing her son in law's mother.

They took him to the nearest bed room. Vishu had to walk awkwardly as his pants and boxers were down his legs above his joggers. As Sushma bent down on her knees in front of him and took his rod in his mouth Veena stood beside him caressing his buttocks and started talking to him in a sugary and slightly husky tone. "You are a nice man. And you got a nice hard big dick. We are so thankful to you. I know you can take care of us easily. It's been years. Nobody has ever paid attention to us. If you agree to be our lover we will give you everything. You can fuck my cunt, my mouth and if you want even my ass. Sushma also will be equally obliging. You only have to ask." I beg of you don't say 'No'."

Vishu couldn't decide what was pleasuring him more the blow job below or the old woman's sweet talk but he was sure he will come soon and that also how. The pressure inside him was building fast. It seemed the nana below was an expert cock sucker. He kept on nodding his head to whatever the woman was saying.

Veena felt a little tremor in the boy's body. She knew that he was ready to shoot his load. She stopped Sushma. Who got up and went to lie on the bed and to finger fuck herself.

"How will you like screwing two women on your very first outing? Not everybody gets a chance like that."

Vishu started thinking. His masturbating was nothing compared to what he was getting now. And there was lot more to come. Fucking a woman, even an old one, is always better that using you own hand and he was getting not one but two. Moreover they were not asking anything from him on the contrary they were promising to fulfill his every wish. He looked at Veena "Show me your cunt." He asked Veena making his voice firm.

Veena immediately lifted her petticoat. "Yes, master. Help me to take off my panties please." Vishu was immediately on his knees he slowly lowered her panties and parted her legs. Veena lifted her leg and placed her foot on the bedside stool. She opened her love lips with her free hand. Vishu's mouth started watering looking at her pink vagina. "Now turn around." he ordered her. Veena turned and bent forward. Her huge rump was jutting out. Vishu felt her buttocks with both his hands. They were solid and round. He separating her ass cheeks and looked at her asshole. He ran his thumb over the tight hole."Ummmh. Do it again." Veena whimpered. He ran his thumb over her ass hole again and let his hand slide further down. It reached her front hole and his fingers easily slid inside. "Fuck it Vishu." Veena begged. Vishu started fucking her cunt with quick short jabs. "Good, good, go deeper." Shouted Veena and opened her legs wider. On the bed Sushma was heaving her ass with full force and making gurgling noisily. Suddenly Veena stood up and turned towards him.

He took her in his arms and planted his lips on her. They nibbled at each other's lips hungrily. "You are marvelous." He said breathing heavily as he broke away from her. Veena's face brightened. She was sure they have netted a good fish.

Vishu looked at his erect cock proudly. He was holding out alright. He thought. "Finish with the blow job, nana and the next time I will fuck both of you in one go. Second time it last much longer." He said smiling smugly.

"No, it will be too risky now." She looked towards Sushma for some idea but she was on the brink of her orgasm desperately punishing her pussy with strong jabs of her fingers. She waited until her moans subsided.

"But I have better idea." Veena said. She went to the bed and pulled Sushma's head to the edge of the bed face down. She placed some pillows under Sushma's breast to position her so that Vishu could easily enter her mouth. She lifted Sushma's face back pulling it by the hair. "Come here, my boy" she asked Vishu. "You can fuck her in the mouth while I hold her head. You know how to do that?" Vishu put his cockhead in Sushma's open mouth and started moving his hips slowly taking time to let his cock enter deep inside the frail women's mouth until she started to choke. Then he started coming out at the same slow speed. He repeated it for a couple of times but then his pace increased automatically until he was fucking her mouth with rapid thrusts, trying to pushing the dick deeper with every thrust. Veena was holding Sushma's head in place with her one hand and with the other she was squeezing Sushma's cheeks to keep the mouth open. Saliva drooled from Sushma's open mouth her mouth, tears ran down her cheeks but Veena kept her grip tight and Vishu kept on deep throating the frail woman until a hot load of semen nearly choked her.

He let out a big groan of pleasure. Veena immediately pulled Sushma away and took the cook in her mouth which was still shooting cum again and again. Sushma was out of her breath. A thin of cum trickled down from the corner of her mouth. Vishu kept on standing with closed eyes while Veena slurped up everything his penis spitted out.

When he opened his eyes Sushma was sitting on the edge of the bed. And Veena was sitting next to her on the floor cleaning her face with her fingers and licking them. Vishu pulled the skinny woman in her arms and started kissing and caressing her. "You are a wonderful woman." He said planting kisses on her lips and cheeks. Sushma tried to smile back. She had not yet fully recovered. Still panting a little she asked Vishu to hurry up, get dressed and leave immediately.

"When will we meet again?" Vishu asked.

"Soon, meet us near the Shiv mandir on Monday morning. We will discuss it there. Now go." Sushma said. She squeezed Vishu's limping banana and balls.

XXX

As soon as Vishu left Veena ran and closed the door. She came back and lifted her panties from the floor. "Let's check we don't leave any tell-tale marks in your son's bedroom."

"The room doesn't belong to my son alone. Who gets laid here every night screaming, moaning and squirting?" Sushma asked, giving a firm slap on Veena's rump.

"Alright, alright, and today for a change somebody from your side of the family got thrashed in here nice and proper." Veena shot back, pinching Sushma's nipple hard.

"Ouch" Sushma yelped with pain and then giggled at her best friend's remark shamelessly.

"Come, lets' go upstairs and help me get my fill." Veena commanded.

"By the way, why did you let him do this to me?" Sushma asked.

"A light inconvenience is nothing if we get that young stud all to ourselves." Veena replied.

"Ooh! A little convenience! I nearly choked. Why didn't you offer the services yourself instead of dragging me and throwing me in front of him?" Sushma asked while climbing the stair behind Veena.

"It was you who started it. While in the drawing room, you pushed my head down so deep that his dick was nearly in my food pipe. Did I complain then?" Veena snapped back. "And also because when I was trying to win him over making sweet promises, you were bloody pleasuring yourself with whole your hand in side you and moaning to hell. You were not even paying attention to what I was saying." She said again, putting an arm around her best friend.

kamukpen
kamukpen
82 Followers
12