Vishu's First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, I am also not complaining any more. Now tell me what you want done?" Sushma asked. They were already in Veena's bedroom on the upper floor.

"Shall I eat your cunt or do you want me to finger fuck you?" Sushma asked putting her arms around Veena's neck.

"I had waited for such a day for so long. It was so spontaneous and everything happened so fast that I simply didn't know what to do." Sushma said in an apologizing tone. "Seeing his dick all hard and bulging in your hands, glistening with your saliva, muddled my brains."

Veena kissed Sushma's forehead and cheeks while squeezing one of her boobs with her free hand.

"You know, how I was craving to get thrashed full and proper. He did it alright that but chose the wrong hole." Sushma guffawed.

"Never mind, I hope we get to make amends soon." Veena said to placate her skinny friend.

Veena flopped on her bed heavily and pulled Sushma between her legs. Sushma in turn bent down and pulled Veena's both legs up in the air. It sent Veena crashing on the back. Sushma started pleasuring her by licking her big clean shaven vulva with her long tongue stinging the clit occasionally with its tip until the vagina was full of juice. Then she started the in and out movements. Every thrust of her tongue sent electric waves in Veena's body. She moaned at the peak of her voice, her muscles twitched uncontrollably until something exploded inside her. After giving a few big thrust of her butt upwards slamming into Sushma's mouth, she slid away and pulled Sushma on top of her. She took her in a tight embrace crushing her small boobs against her ample bosom and kept on kissed her lips and tongue and cheeks. "I am of half a mind not to go ahead with this 'Vishu' thing." She said after some time.

"Why?" Asked Sushma astonished. She was looking directly into Veena's eyes. Veena didn't say anything. Instead she again started chewing Sushma's lips. For some time they stayed like that kissing, panting, caressing each other running their fingers in one another's hairs then Veena threw Sushma on one side and mounted. "Because, I think that your tongue is better than all the cocks in this world." She replied.

Sushma, her eyes misty, lifted herself up with effort and taking Veena's lower lip in her teeth dropped back to chew it leisurely. Soon they were sound asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued.

12