Vision Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers

"I don't have condoms."

"You're married or as good as aren't you? Figures." Shit, and I was starting to like him too. Like him? What the hell is wrong with me? I don't even know the guy.

"No, I'm not married, no to all of that. I was here on business, not to get lucky."

"That's all well and good but what grown man doesn't come prepared with at least one condom? I don't get it. I'll ring room service, surely this happens all the time."

---

She reaches for the room phone. Incredible! I stay her hand.

"After insisting that we aren't here together you'd scandalize us both by calling down for condoms?"

She scoffs. "I don't give a damn what people think. Fact is, I don't know you from Adam. For all I know I should dip you in bleach before using you."

"Likewise." I say looking at her. She's not offended though and I can't help but smile.

"I can vouch for myself." She stands and digs out her wallet and shows me a little card with a rather long number, her name and HIV and STD status checked negative and a recent date.

"I can go you one better." I reach in my workbag, locate my wallet and pull the same card out. My card's boxes are marked negative with a recent date as well. She looks at me with a small frown.

"Look at that, already something in common."

"This is completely weird." She chuckles in amazement.

"Or completely right."

We're standing naked looking at each other.

"So your name is Lou?" He smiles at me and frowns a little.

-----

Shit. Now he's got my name. Brilliant Lou! Your crotch will be the death of you. A mere three days with an intelligent, nice smelling man and you're ready to impale yourself on him. You don't even like white men. Well not beyond the odd Hollywood crush. Definitely not enough to ever date one, let alone . . . But the intense way he watches me is just about overwhelming. This could be trouble.

"The fun doesn't have to stop."

Damn he's got a voice on him. It's been so long I could come just having him whisper in my ear. He's watching me with those eyes and the heat starts in the arches of my feet and works its way up my entire body, seeming to settle in my cheeks, neck and ears. Looking again, I'm not sure. It looks porn star huge. Maybe it is porn star big, everything always looks bigger onscreen right? That could maybe hurt. I know stereotypes are outdated and ridiculous - I mean he's a tall one so it stands to reason, he'd be somewhat proportional, but I was not expecting that.

"You'll forgive me if I'm not yet ready to unhinge my jaw."

I mean it too. I don't care how pretty it is I'm not ready for all that down my throat. How is he even still hard? I've just told him no blowjob and clean bill of health aside, there's the matter of birth control. My mental math says I'm ovulating which makes me extra horny. There is no way I'm getting knocked up on a business trip. Maybe it just looks bigger because it's white? Stupid stupid thought Lou. I sure as hell am not letting him stick that in the other end of me so I don't know what else I can offer besides a nice hand job. I am so out of practice.

"We can still have a good time. There doesn't have to be penetration of any kind. Unless you ask me to, and then well . . . maybe we'll see."

Sounds dangerous. If he wanted to rape me he's had every opportunity to do so, he could have slipped me something and had his way with me or bound me to the bed while I slept barely three feet away. I kinda like the thought of that last bit. But he's been a perfect gentleman. There's a bold gleam in his eye just now though and I do love a challenge. Let's see where this goes.

"A good time with no penetration?"

"That's the offer."

"Hmmm, okay, lets see."

He pulls me onto his lap and leans to kiss me.

"No."

"No?"

"No more kissing, it's too much. I'll just admit it."

Kissing him is like touching an electric current. I could get lost in that and I can't deal with that shit right now. The way he's staring at me is bad enough.

"Besides, it technically counts as penetration."

He looks at me incredulously. "Have it your way." He laughs and rolls me back onto the bed.

---

I can't touch and look at her enough. Voluptuous, but small, such a little mite of a thing it almost feels illicit. I could have sworn she was a tad taller maybe it was the bun, because under hand she's petite. Luminous creamy Toffee skin, soft neck, which I kiss watching with satisfaction as her nipples harden and her eyes close. Damned near came just skimming those little panties off her. She's waxed, which is neither here nor there for me. I like women with and without fur. But looking at the smooth plump bareness of it I am fascinated; a beauty mark just left of paradise. Deliciously warm succulent flesh. Ravishing. And very responsive, once the gears of her stubborn brain stop turning. She'll be fun to handle. Laying her down and opening her legs I begin lightly stroking her. Man she's wet. I stop and rest against her as I tend to her breasts, bustier than I thought, full breasts with small nipples, pebbled like tiny little blackberries sweet. Hmmm . . . I'm slowly trying to get the lay of the land but she's impatiently rubbing against me. I can feel her fingernails lightly scratching through the hair on back of my thighs as she makes a sound somewhere between a sigh and humming. Touching me everywhere. She's taking my hand and trying to bring my fingers inside her. I gently pull away.

"No."

"No?"

"Fine, I'll do it myself." She looks at me and reaches down to touch herself.

I smack her little hand. "No, ma'am. You'll do no such thing, your pleasure is my responsibility."

A series of soft exasperated noises come from her as she looks at me imploringly and frowns.

"No penetration. Remember?" I kiss her nose. "Unless you're asking?" I can see her digging in her heels, actually gritting her teeth. Obstinate. Leaving her to work it out, I resume kissing her tender warm neck, hot cheeks, delicate shell-like ear and as I tweak her nipple and arrive at a spot behind her left ear she gasps and goes rigid, shuddering against me. Christ! Pulling back I look at her. Her eyes are downcast and there's a bare trace of a smile. Lifting her eyes to mine she looks defiantly pleased.

"I see." Is all I can think to say. Watching me she kisses my dimple before lightly pressing her lips to mine.

"You're still hard." Looking into my eyes she reaches down and wraps her small soft hand around me, the stroke is slow and quite firm, her grip is perfect. "Come on. You know you want to."

"Evil little girl." She licks my lips, sucking the bottom one into her mouth while staring at me intently and releasing it with a soft smack. "Come." She says before kissing me again.

I do, making a glorious white mess of her round brown thighs. I take her into the bathroom with me. She watches quietly as I wipe us down and gives a small shake of her head, which could mean any number of things. Pert and perky all over, the breasts, the ass, the mouth, all of it so tantalizingly close. Wrapping a robe around herself she gives me a quick look and exits the bath making a beeline for the mini-bar. Scoring a jar of macadamia nuts and a Swiss chocolate bar she climbs on her own bed and switches on the television, scrolling through the channels. She knocks back a handful of nuts chewing ravenously. I sit next to her. She gives me an annoyed sidelong glance and bites into the chocolate.

"Nuts and chocolate? Freud would have a field day with you."

Looking at me in disbelief she laughs once. I put her snacks to the side and pull at the belt on her robe. "We're not done."

She gives me a slow-eyed blink. "There's more?"

"There is. We're just getting started."

The rest of the night is a battle of wills. She does relent and let me kiss her. I'm desperate to fuck her. The petting, stroking and kissing are alternately exhilarating and exhausting. I drift off between one of our sessions and wake to find her frantically rubbing herself against my knee of all places.

"Flag on that play: unauthorized use of knee as masturbatory device, 10 yards." She laughs softly but doesn't stop until she's come.

She slowly catches her breath and stares at me intently. "Goddammit that's it!" She rolls out of bed pulls on her jeans and a top and throws a pair of my jeans at me. Looking angry all of a sudden.

What's wrong? Is she kicking me out?

"We're going for condoms, and I mean right now." She pulls on her shoes and throws her hair into a hasty pony-tail.

"Is this your way of asking for penetration?"

She grits her teeth. "Yes, dammit you win and I don't care. Hurry up and get dressed or wait here and take your chances that I won't use the condoms on the first warm blooded man I come across." She looks serious.

I scramble into my clothes and we go out. Unfortunately the only all night pharmacy we come across is out of magnum condoms. And I refuse to let her enquire at the front desk. The woman has no shame I swear. She looks frustrated to the point of tears.

She grumbles all the way back to the room. "First white man I decide to sleep with is hung like Sea Biscuit and there's not a condom for a million miles. Brilliant."

"I promise to find proper condoms tomorrow, in the meantime, I think I can scratch that little itch of yours." She kicks her shoes across the room and falls back on the bed with a huff. Unbuttoning her jeans I pull them slowly down her legs, unveiling that marvelous skin. I'm starting to think she should always be naked. She impatiently sits up and takes off her top before reaching for my jeans.

"No ma'am, it's all about you right now. Now lay back down there. I can do what I need to with my pants on. If I take my pants off right now it's all over condom or not."

She lies back with a huff and a pout. I can't wait until we know each other well enough for me to give her a good spanking. I quickly lose my train of thought though as her nails are lightly scratching at my scalp as she throws herself into kissing me. She falters as I rub her wet little slit and gently slide a finger in. She moans, sliding her arms around my neck and rubbing her whole body against me like a cat. Those hot little breasts against me are too luscious. There's barely room for two fingers in her wet little pocket. It's just as well we can't find a condom right now, this needs to be primed before the main event.

Her hot little pussy is starting to suck at my finger. She reaches for my jeans again and I stop her only to have her reach again. She pushes my hand away with a huff.

"You know there was a study a few years back that proved pulling out was just as effective as using condoms. And since we both know we're safe . . .?" She looks at me imploringly.

She'd let me? She wants me in her little . . . Christ on the Cross what it wouldn't feel like to fuck her. Her sweet, precious tight wet wet pussy, plunging hard and long with no condom. I don't know her birth control situation and there's no way in hell I could promise to pull out. If this relationship ever goes anywhere I am spanking the shit out of her. This is highly dangerous, her throwing herself naked at a man she barely knows. The hypocrisy of my thought process doesn't escape me.

"Not happening, I remember reading that and it was 4 percent with pulling out versus 2 percent with condoms."

She looks at me with something like admiration.

"2 percentage points, 96 versus 98 percent? C'mon Wilde, those are acceptable odds."

"Odds? How about 400 million to one?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about 400 million sperm every time a man pops one off, everyone one of us walking the face of the earth is a miracle, a 400 million to one egg shot more or less miracle, and you're talking odds?"

She's lost the argument and is pouting again. That's it, length of acquaintance be damned. I sit up and snatch her across my knee and pop her delicious ass several times, before throwing her back on the bed and finishing her on my lips and fingers. After coming long and loudly at least three times she snuggles up nice and close.

"Do you make a habit of spanking women you've just met?"

"Only when they taunt me and misbehave by pouting."

"So you'll spank me if I misbehave?" She purrs and rubs her face against my chest.

"And taunt me, yes."

"Hmmm . . . I'll see what I can do." The little minx yawns and falls fast asleep.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers