Vision Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers

She sighs. "I'm impossible. I know."

"Don't start. You're a handful, but I mean to hang on." I grab her firmly by the waist and pull her tighter against me.

She chuckles. "A handful? You have no idea. I wouldn't wish me on anyone. You must have beat your slaves in your past life to wind up with me in this one."

"I'll not have you talking about my girl like that, now stop it." I give her a little shake and she chuckles but settles down.

She's quiet for a few moments and then turns all the way around and faces me frowning. "So, now I'm your girl?"

I slowly nod at her. "Yes, yes you are."

She looks a little panicky. "That's more than a little presumptuous. We hardly know each other. You don't even know how I take my coffee."

"Black with 3 sugars, but only at home. Otherwise a splash of cream and 4 sugars."

She blinks in surprise before smirking and narrowing her eyes.

"Showoff. But seriously, I don't even know your middle name, your favorite color, favorite movie or book. You could be a Republican for all I know. In which case I'll have to drown you in this tub and bury your body in my tomato patch."

I laugh. "I know your middle name, Lou Lou James. Your favorite color is yellow, and the rest I'll learn. But if you must know, my favorite color is blue, sky blue. I am not a Republican, my favorite movie is Pulp Fiction, my favorite book is Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky and, I sigh, my full name is Dax Daniel Junius Wilde."

I look at her expectantly. She smiles delightedly.

"Julius, like Dr. J., Julius Erving? That's mad cool!"

Mad cool is a little naked woman knowing who that is. I swear I'm getting hard again.

"Sadly, No. My middle name is Junius."

She frowns. "What the hell kind of middle name is that?! I prefer Julius. Change it."

"I'll have you know it's a revered family name, so show a little respect. Some family members call me Junie. For obvious reasons, I prefer Dax or DJ."

"Oh my good sweet lord! I knew you were southern but damn. JUNIE! But you're too big to be a Junie!"

Slapping the water with the flat of her hand she makes a huge splash.

"Laugh it up."

"Oh come on Junie it's pretty funny." Tears are rolling down her cheeks she's laughing so hard.

"That's it. I'm out." I leave the tub. I was starting to prune anyway. Quickly grabbing a towel I wrap it around me.

She's still laughing. Inspiration hits and I leave the room.

"Oh no! Wait! I'm sorry! Come back - Junie!" She breathlessly calls trying to get herself under control and failing, giggling like a maniac.

I grab my iPhone and go back to the bathroom and snap her picture. It's a keeper with the suds and the hair and the smile. It's my turn to laugh as she starts to pout. I snap a picture of that too before I come over and kiss her forehead.

"I think baby is clean enough, it's time for bed."

Head tilted back, she looks up at me at me blinking that slow sleepy eyed blink of hers that I've quickly come to understand as Lulu-speak for sex. She smiles softly and says 'ok' in a small shy voice. I haul her gleaming wet from the tub and set her on her feet in front of me.

"Oooweee! Looks like 'ol Junie caught himself a fish."

She giggles.

"A Lulu fish! The biggest fish I've ever caught and to think I caught it in a bath tub."

Looking intently at me as I dry her off she smiles. I look in the air as I dry her bottom.

"My original thought was fricassee but think I'll have broiled Lulu tonight instead."

She's laughing as I turn off the TV and lights and take her to the bed.

--

"What do you usually sleep in?

"You want to dress me?

"No, just asking.

"Just an old jersey and undies."

She pads over and takes one out, it barely covers her bottom. There's a ferocious looking blue lions head on the front and Lou #8 Captain on the back. I find it sexier than her being completely naked.

As I walk towards her, she shakes her head and steps back.

"So this is you at home, eh? Mmmm . . . let me see that, give us a little spin."

She shakes her head and turns around.

"This is pretty short. I can almost see your . . . "

I stroke the center of her hot little self, and she gasps again, I reach around and cup her ass. And I can definitely see most of this. . .

She blinks slowly at me looking at my mouth so I kiss her. She's becoming so easy to read. I roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and her head falls back and I kiss another beauty mark at the center of her throat. I can span her long small neck with one hand.

I want her again. It's starting to dawn on me that I can barely think of anything but having her all the time. I gently pull away from her and go to her iPad which she's synced with the speakers and put some music on. She's got it set up to play throughout the house. I pick her chill mix.

"Let's dance."

She looks confused, but comes willingly into my arms. A little awkward though as my crotch almost comes into contact with her breasts. Which gives me some new ideas. She's usually balancing on her toes I realize when she kisses me, which won't work for dancing.

"You're like a foot taller than me."

She frowns and leaves and comes back wearing very high very glittery pumps with an oddly attractive heel which make her 5 inches taller.

"Much better, shorty."

She scoffs. "I am not short, I'm compact."

"Is that right?"

"Yes. Besides, it's the gravity of my inordinately large ass grounding me to this earth and keeping me from attaining my true height of 6'1, I think if I were to cut it off tomorrow I'd sprout right up overnight. I'm looking into just that."

"Sacrilege! I should spank you on the spot for even thinking of getting rid of my new favorite thing."

I touch her lightly with my finger and she grabs my hand and grinds against it.

"That's an interesting dance move."

She backs up. "I'll show you dancing."

She goes over to the iPad and changes the music and all of a sudden I hear Usher and Lil Jon. She comes strutting back and starts dancing. She can really move too. Grinding on me to the beat of the music and singing to the song going yeah and moving sexy. Shoulders rolling, hips swaying, slapping her ass in time to the song.

She does some fancy foot work and as Ludacris sings bend over to the front and touch your toes she quickly does so, giving me an eyeful. She pops up and turns around and winks at me and twirls around me and rubs against me alternating with her breasts and butt. It's a goddamned lap dance and I have never been more shocked in my life. I love it. She's giggling at the expression on my face. The song ends. I turn off the music and start to stalk her.

"You are so going to get it."

She laughs. "Bring it on!"

Those shoes aren't made for running though and I easily catch her and throw her on the bed.

"You are a very bad girl."

I grab the last condom, the top comes off and as grab her ankles and slide her bottom onto my lap those heels end up somewhere around my ears. She deserves to be fucked good and hard after a display like that. Remembering her words of caution though I ease into her slowly, watching her face, she shifts her bottom a bit and nods yes and smiles. I look at those shoes around my ears and do the same, as I start to really move she closes her eyes and gives in to it.

She's as hot and wet as she was the first night and even when I am basically holding her spread-eagle she's still pretty tight. I'm watching my dick slide in and out of her and she's lifting and shifting that ass of hers and keeping up with my stroke.

Touching herself, her hands slide over her breasts, down her stomach to her clit, damn that's hot! I don't know if I can hold on much longer, but I don't have to as Lulu is coming and coming. I feel something in my spine click and wonder vaguely if I've slipped a disc, it was worth it if I have as she continues to spasm around me. We both drift for a bit and eventually I rise and look at her.

"What?"

I'm watching her. "I was serious earlier, can you take a few days off? I'd like some time with you."

"Oh." She lowers her eyes. Her whole body's gotten warmer. Even her nipples harden. I brush a thumb across one and watch with satisfaction as she sighs and her eyes close. I want many days with her.

"I take that as a yes."

"There's nothing terribly pressing, if push came to shove I guess I could work from home, especially since VPN was installed."

I chuckle as she looks at me accusingly. Making a call to her assistant, she gives instructions and excuses herself for the rest of the week. She cues up some music on the computer and we drift off to sleep to some otherworldly trippy tunes.

--

I wake in the oddest position with Lulu wrapped around me like a starfish, with herself hugged to my chest, her arms wrapped around my back. I can feel her soft cheek and full, hot breasts against me. And because she has one of my thighs pulled forward and wedged between hers I can feel her little sex against my leg, hot and clingingly wet, like a kiss.

I love it, but I have to take a leak and make a call. Pulling my leg gently away is like pulling away from a suction cup. I smile and shake my head. She had a pretty good grip. She turns in her sleep pulling the sheets around her.

I use the bathroom and look in on her again before calling in and leaving a message explaining that I'll be taking a few days. I've not taken a day off other than a holiday since I arrived and it's been well over a year. After yesterday I feel justified.

I'm hungry but can't quite stay away from her. I pull back the sheet and blanket and just stare as she clutches a pillow and sleeps peacefully, that hair is still bound like she's a goddess. Which, let's face it, she is - thick lashes, full perfect lips, smooth satiny skin, small straight back leading to that perfectly pert peach shaped ass, muscular hamstrings, narrow ankles and small highly arched feet, like a dancer. Pole dancer, I chuckle.

I stroke her back and drop a kiss on one shoulder - so precious. She sleepily opens one eye and smiles.

"Molesting me in my sleep?"

"I am. Is that a good thing?"

"Well it's definitely not bad."

She slides her hand up my thigh lasciviously. I'm hard of course.

"Shocking!" She squeezes me and laughs.

"Oh we're in a playful mood today are we?"

"Yep, if you mind your manners I'll let you play with me after I shower." She stretches and sits up and then quickly runs to the bathroom and locks the door. "Na na na na na naaaa," she taunts from the other side. I hear the shower start.

Quickly sliding on clothes, I grab my keys and run to my truck. I groan. I can barely stand leave her. I grew up hearing about women casting spells and I'm starting to think she's done something to me. I make a quick run for a few essentials, and get back just as she's getting out of the shower. She eyes my bag.

"Sneaking out already?"

"Well Lulu, I know you'd have me naked 24/7 but even we sex slaves need clothes. We've got unions and everything these days. I got a few things. I need to shave for starters or haven't you noticed?"

She comes over and puts her hot little hand to my face. "I noticed, but I like it, it's got bits of red and it tickles when you lick me."

That last bit is said so softly I barely hear it. I can't believe this is the same fearless hussy that danced so brazenly last night.

"I see. Well if milady likes it then we'll keep it for a bit longer."

Standing on her toes she kisses me. I slide my hands under the towel cupping her naked bottom. The perfect handful. She sighs and backs away, putting a firmly restraining hand against my chest.

"We're not starting that up right now. How do you feel about shrimp and grits?"

"I love it. I'm curious to know what the mid-Atlantic version of shrimp and grits tastes like."

"Humph. We may not be Deep South but Virginia is very much the South. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise."

I kiss her again and head off to shower. I come out and she's just putting a lid on the grits. After an admittedly sacrilegious crisping of prosciutto di Parma in a hot pan she sets it aside to drain on a paper towel and takes down the cake flour and makes a nutty brown roux with the drippings before adding ice cold water to the pan, whisking furiously until it's nice and smooth, adding a touch of cream, a lot of pepper and a bit of seasoning, she puts a lid on the gravy and turns it way down low.

She takes out the raw shrimp and stops eyeing them in disgust.

"What's wrong?" I pick them up and smell them. "They're fresh, perfectly fine." They look good too.

"Yeah but, they didn't peel or devein them. They still have the heads on. I hate that; I know I asked for it. I certainly paid for it. The Yellow Umbrella is NOT cheap." She frowns.

I get a paring knife and some ice water and make short work of peeling and deveining them.

She smiles like the sun just came out. "You are very handy."

I kiss her and resume my post.

"You seem to know your way around a kitchen Dax."

"I like to cook, I prefer baking though."

She nods.

"Well you are an excellent baker. I imagine it appeals to your perfectionist tendencies. I like baking but it doesn't always allow for on-the-fly improvisation as easily as cooking does; not to mention the mess it makes.

And too it can be a rather exacting science and I admittedly have problems staying inside the lines. My othermama would have loved you. She too, was methodical and meticulously exacting, said men made better cooks. Though in her opinion men did everything better than women."

She snorts and shakes her head. Draining the shrimp and patting them dry she slides a generous pat of butter into a pan and cranks up the heat. She seasons and tosses the shrimp and scatters them in the hot pan where they sizzle and jump for a few minutes on each side before she turns off the heat.

Gathering glasses, cups, silverware and placemats she lays everything out. I help myself to a cup of coffee and pour her one.

She plates the grits and gravy puts the shrimp on top and sprinkles everything with crisped prosciutto and passes me a plate. The yellow stone-ground grits are creamy and tangy with a cheese I can't place, the gravy is delicious and smooth and peppery and the shrimp are well seasoned, it's delicious.

The woman can cook. "This is seriously good, what'd you put in here?"

"That would be telling." She smiles mysteriously.

We eat in silence for a few moments really savoring the food.

"Feeding me like this, you know we need to get married!"

Sighing around her food she says, "I don't do marriage either."

I pause and look at her as she calmly continues to eat.

"Children, church, parsley and marriage. Is there anything else to add to the growing list of things you don't do?"

Putting the fork down, she rests her chin in her hand looks at me.

"Don't you think you'd be better off with someone a bit more traditional? It's not too late to call this off. I mean dating in the office is unwise and a bit cliché."

That smarts. And if I didn't see a contradictory something in her eyes my feelings would be hurt. I decide to be a little sharp myself.

"How we met is anything but cliché, and you know it. Anyway, I've been with traditional women and I've never had one that affected me like you do. It's too soon and too late to even think about calling things off, so just stop it."

Her hand drops as she looks at me. I can see her face heating. She goes back to eating. "It's all about the chase and I think you'll quickly get tired of that."

If I didn't know better I'd think she was deliberately spoiling for a fight. I decide to change course.

"You wear glasses?"

She shakes her head, and shrugs. "Yeah, why?"

"They're very sexy."

She frowns and grunts. "Glasses are a thing right now and it really bothers me when I think of all the names I was called as a child. I started wearing them at age 8, it was not pretty. It did spur me on towards a high school job so that I could buy my own contact lenses. These posers wearing them as a fashion statement should be slapped silly.

I don't usually wear them outside the house but my eyes were irritated because I fell asleep in my lenses and woke up a dried out itchy and red mess. My glass of scotch didn't help matters just further dehydrated me. And before you ask, No, I don't imbibe hard liquor every time I'm upset."

She's damned touchy this morning.

"That's not what I was getting at. I'm not judging. If there were anything at my place I probably would have had a drink myself. My point is that I clearly affect you as much as you affect me."

"So far you kind of bug the shit out of me." She looks at me coolly.

"That's because you're stubborn. I dig how bad-ass you are, but does everything have to be a fight?"

She continues to look at me calmly but that eyebrow slowly goes up.

"Relationships are based on acceptance. Acceptance is key. So, if you want me," she gestures sweepingly to herself with one hand, "this will be your cross to bear. This is it, what you see is what you get and I don't see any of this changing."

She's all but daring me.

"Take it or leave it? Is what you're telling me?"

I can plainly see I'm going to have to strong-arm her at every turn.

Sitting back with crossed arms she calmly but matter-of-factly looks at me. She jumps though as I reach out and quickly snatch her off her stool and kiss her good and hard. It's the only solution I can think of. I bend her back and feel her up, stroking her back and butt as I kiss her forehead, cheek and neck.

"And just so you know, every time you arch that brow, I want to fuck you." She laughs nervously and tries to push away but I'm holding her too tightly.

"You don't scare me, Lou. I'm quite determined and meaner than I look, especially when I want something. And I want you. So you just bring it on little girl."

"I am not a little girl."

She can barely talk though as I stand her up, stroking her back, kissing her neck and sucking at her earlobe.

"Yes you are. You're a brat. You've just not had the right kind of chastising. Now, take off your jeans."

Watching me through half closed eyes she unbuttons her Levi's and slides them down. I move the dishes to the sink and pick her up and place her on the counter with a satisfying plop.

"Lift your arms."

I take off her top.

"Lie back."

She does and I skim her panties down her silky little legs. "I'm going to give you a proper tongue lashing."

She looks like quite the feast laid out before me. I slide her forward on the counter and put her legs over my shoulders and dive in. Finding her berry-like clit, I lightly tongue and suck at it, eating to my heart's content. I can feel her tensing. I enter her with my tongue and curl it to touch the roof of her vagina and it sets her off, there's Lulu juice everywhere.

The counter is the perfect height. I can see everything, her pulsing toffee and pink center is just where I want it.

While she spasms I slip on a condom and slowly slide inside her. I've got her knees bent and held apart and her smooth, plump, little sex seems to be stretched to its limits as I watch myself slide in and out of her.

The paleness of me sliding into the darkness of her is the most erotic thing imaginable. I watch her contracting around me; she's coming again. I don't want to come just yet so I pull out and rest for a few moments watching as her breathing slowly calms, she seems to be drifting off. Lifting her legs, I slowly start to rub the length of my dick along her clit and her eyes flash open as she gasps and tries to inch backwards.

"Hold still." Holding her hips I continue to rub her with it very lightly until she's arching off the counter. I spear her again. Balls deep in Lulu. I start to move faster trying to hit every sensitive bit of her I can. Her legs start to shake.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers