Vision Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers

I'm a little concerned as I notice that Lili left no clothes or toys for that matter. He's quietly watching cartoons right now, but that won't last I'm sure.

"Babe, what are we going to do with this little guy?"

"He's got toys in the garage and there's a basketball hoop. Ask him what he wants to play, he'll tell you. I'm kind of glad you're here, you can keep him occupied while I cook."

"What you got to trade for small favors like that?"

"I'll think of something, but this will have to tide you over." She slides her arms around my neck and lays those luscious lips on me. Before it gets really good Jackson pops into the kitchen.

"Ooh Aunt Lou! Is he your boyfriend?"

We pull apart and she looks a little embarrassed. She clears her throat.

"Yes, this is Aunt Lou's boyfriend."

"Cool. I have a girlfriend." He informs us.

Her eyes widen in mock surprise. "I thought I was your girlfriend?"

"No, you can't be my girlfriend, you're too big!" She laughs.

"But we still like each other right?"

"Yeah." He gives her a big hug, letting her down easy, well on his way to being a heartbreaker.

"Can I have chicken and cupcakes?"

"You can have chicken and after dinner you can have a cupcake."

She looks at us both. "You know Uncle Dax is a pretty good basketball player. I bet if you ask nicely he'll play with you."

He turns to me shyly, looking at me with big golden hazel eyes that are hauntingly familiar. "Can you play with me?"

"Yes, I'm so glad you asked. Aunt Lou only let me out to play once today and then she made me do a lot of homework."

She shakes her head. "Jackson, show him where the toys are."

He takes my hand in both of his tugging me away from the kitchen. He's got a lot of energy; we play for a solid hour and a half - basketball, football, and soccer. If we weren't called in for dinner I think he'd go until he dropped.

He eats hard, we both do. Watching us with a bittersweet look she sighs and pushes away from the table. She starts to frost the cupcakes from a pastry bag. Her hands are shaking. I get up and go over and take the pastry bag from her.

"Go take a little break."

She sits down with Jackson while I frost the rest of the cupcakes and start cleaning the kitchen.

"Are you going to eat that chicken Aunt Lou?" He points to a piece on her plate.

She laughs. "That would be your 3rd piece, can you eat it?"

He nods quickly.

"You don't want to save room for cupcakes?"

"I have room."

"Hmmmm . . . I don't know. Let's see that tummy?" He pulls up his shirt and she puts her ear to his stomach and listens carefully.

"You only have a little room left. Tell you what, give me a kiss and I'll give you half of this chicken tender and you can have your cupcake after you take your bath ok?"

He gives her a kiss and a hug.

"Mmmm . . . tastes like chicken." She blows a rude sounding kiss on his neck making him laugh.

Watching those two I'm getting a little choked up myself. She's amazing with him. Why doesn't she want kids? I finish cleaning the kitchen while she bathes him. They're in the guest bathroom, which has a large claw foot tub. I look in and he's got a ton of toys in the tub.

They talk about school and movies, as she washes him.

"Alright buddy, you've got 10 minutes to play and then it's out," she announces.

She has clothes for him in two of the drawers of the large Highboy in the corner of the guest room. He's quite the cutie in his pj's. She puts some socks on his feet and we tuck up on the couch with cupcakes to watch 'Wreck it Ralph'.

Three hours later, I come to. She's asleep leaned back against the arm of the chair with her legs thrown across my lap and Jackson is passed out on top of her, softly snoring, his breath gently moving the edge of the blanket wrapped around him. I pull her toe to get her attention.

Opening her eyes she focuses slowly and looks down and smiles. Jackson moans groggily and she gently swings her legs to the side and leans him back in her arms before standing and walking down the hall. Passing the guest room she enters her bedroom and turns on a dim far corner lamp and puts him in the center of her bed. Taking his temperature with the back of her hand to his forehead and neck she pulls the covers over him and we quietly leave the room, door open and lamp on.

"Damn, I forgot to make him brush his teeth. He's a baby yuck-mouth as it is, mouth so full of fillings I'm surprised he doesn't transmit cable."

"So he sleeps with you?"

"When he comes here, yes. I don't want him waking up scared and alone."

"How about coffee and cupcakes?" She asks.

"Lulu, it's too late for coffee."

"It's too late for your beloved espresso, but it's never too late for coffee." She smiles. Another of her quirks, the late night coffee drinking. She'll sometimes drink half a pot and then go to bed, and then express surprise when she doesn't sleep the night through. I shake my head at her.

"I'll watch you with your coffee."

"You're no fun." She says, wrinkling her nose at me. Putting on some soft music she breaks out a French press and we wait for the water to boil.

"Good thing I baked extra." Pulling out a tray, she stuffs an entire mini-cupcake into her mouth. I can only shake my head as she picks up another and licks the icing off it.

"It's just gonna go straight to my ass, which you claim you can't get enough of, more to love, it's a win-win." She shrugs and stuffs the rest of it in her mouth and picks up another. I laugh softly.

"You're serving no purpose except to mess up your jump-shot. You'll never achieve lift-off with all that back there."

Laughing, she pours herself a cup of coffee and talks non-sense. Is this what family life would be like, sneaking cupcakes late at night like naughty children, because it's looking damned appealing.

She's looking like a cupcake herself. We could do something with all that extra frosting. Hmmm . . .

"Dax?"

"What?"

She arches that eyebrow and it only stokes my desire. "I know that look, and it cannot happen tonight."

I grab her and kiss her good and proper. "Your sister will be back tomorrow won't she?

She laughs. "Yep. Think you can hold on til then?"

I nip at her neck and rub her nipple through her shirt. "What time?"

She shivers and laughs. "I don't know exactly, but she'll be here well before dark."

I growl low in my throat and she laughs.

"See, life with children ain't all it's cracked up to be, now is it?"

I smile and hold her tighter. We shall see. I can't wait to knock her up, or die trying. She's always going on about not wanting children, but with the exception of condoms she's firmly anti-birth control, won't pop a pill of any kind to save her life, something about hormones and it not being safe.

Hell, Lulu even forgets to take aspirin for headaches. Tequila seems to be her hardest drug. From her reaction during dinner I think she wants a baby so bad she can taste it.

Was her childhood really that fucked up? Doesn't seem like it. My guess is she's scared shitless. Next time she decides to jump me with no condom I'm going to take full advantage. Which if I know right should be about next week. Living with her is all about rhythm. Next week she ovulates, which makes her frisky, aggressive and reckless.

A pregnant Lulu. I wonder how big those tits will get. I can almost see it now.

She steps back and looks at me with eyes narrowed, tilting her head to the side.

"What are you up to? You look wrong."

I smile as I pick her up and sit her on the counter and continue to kiss her.

"I've got plans for you sugar-butt." I press into her and she gasps. "Big plans."

With a naughty look of her own she unzips my jeans and strokes me, kissing me and putting my hand under her shirt. She purrs and continues to stroke me with a firm hand and just when I'm at the brink she stops.

"Not tonight you don't." She laughs at my shocked expression, kisses me quickly and runs from the kitchen. I'm right on her heels as she runs into the bedroom putting her finger to her lips shushing me. She points her chin in the direction of Jackson, absolutely grinning as I gesture desperately to my still hard dick. She shrugs and pulls out pajamas and throws me a pair and puts on a pair herself.

When did she buy pajamas?

We kiss and drift off to sleep with the little man between us. Hmmm . . . is she trying to make a point here? I manage to find her small warm hand and hold it and fall asleep.

_________________________________

We're up early the next day with Jackson. We have pancakes and then it's on to the park. We pack up the leftover chicken and cupcakes grab some bikes load everything in the truck and head out.

It's a beautiful day and so the park is relatively full. It's starting to get warm out. We ride bikes for a long while until Jackson gets bored. He's restless and upset that we didn't bring the scooter.

"Hey little man I've got a football, you wanna play?"

I wanna play basketball. He's pouting lower lip poked out, looking a lot like his Aunt in her less than finer moments.

Lou smiles and tries to rescue me.

"Sweetie love there's no place around here to play basketball. You could play soccer instead."

"I wanna play basketball!"

"Someone needs a nap."

"No nap!" He takes off running, and almost reaches the street before we catch him. She hauls him back to the blanket and sits him down.

"Alright buddy, you are testing the friendship." She eyes him with disapproval, looking quite intimidating. I've seen that look all too often at the office. He quiets down. "Are you hungry?" She asks.

He nods and she removes a piece of chicken and a cob of corn from the basket and gets a juice box out of the cooler for him. "I want apple juice, not this."

She takes a deep breath of restraint and gets him an apple juice. Looking at him she gets a faraway look in her eye. Speaking out loud to no one in particular she holds up a piece of chicken and says,

"You know everything that looks and tastes like chicken is not necessarily chicken. This one time I landed in Chiang ka Sek, China and I got lost in the marketplace shopping for spices. I came around a corner and saw what looked to be strange pieces of roast chicken hanging in the window, for sale. I was so hungry I decided to buy some. The shop person said, 'You nice American Lady you don't want to eat that'. I said, Why not? I love chicken.

He said, "that's not chicken."

I said, "Well it looks like chicken."

He said, "Those are bad children."

I said, "What do you mean bad children?"

He said, "They were bad, naughty, Wouldn't listen, we have so many children here anyway, no one misses the bad ones, so we cook them up, we don't have much chicken but there are plenty of bad children."

She gives Jackson the side eye; his eyes are as round as saucers. She continues.

"Yep, roasted children. I wanted to say no but I was lost and very hungry, and it did smell good and you should always try new things when you travel. The cook offered me a piece and I didn't want to be rude so I tasted it."

She peeps at him again. His mouth is open as he hangs on her every word.

"I said, tastes like chicken, but almost better, just needs a little salt. I can see why you use little bad children, lean but juicy."

She picks up her chicken and takes a bite.

"Luckily we have lots of chicken in this country and it's against the law here to eat children, even the bad ones." She looks at him pointedly.

"But I tell you every now and then I think about that piece of bad child leg that I ate and I miss it. That leg was just about your size too."

She looks at his leg, sighs wistfully and goes back to eating her chicken. Jackson very quietly pulls his shirt over his legs. I shake with silent laughter as I look at her and shake my head. Maybe she doesn't have the maternal instinct after-all. But her story does have the profound effect of rendering him positively angelic for the remainder of his stay.

When his mom comes to get him 3 hours later he's very happy to see her. He says goodbye to me, dutifully kisses his aunt and gets in the car and fastens his seatbelt and quietly waits.

Lili goes, Uh oh, what happened?

"Nothing I couldn't handle."

"What horror story did you tell my baby this time?"

Lou rolls her eyes.

"You mean she's done that before?" I ask.

"Oh they hate to see Aunt Lou coming round at the family reunion. Grimm has nothing on her tales of what happens to naughty children. So what was it this time? I need to know what I have to unravel when I get him home."

"They eat bad children in China due to a chicken shortage and a high percentage of bad children that's all. Oh and the bad-child leg I happened to eat was about his size and very tasty."

Lili shakes her head. "You are sick Lou."

"Whatever; it's better than popping him, which I don't like to do."

"No, you prefer to psychologically scar my child."

"I do it with style and that's what counts. Besides, they're like goldfish, no short-term memory whatsoever. By the time you get him home he'll have forgotten all about it. Stop bickering with me. You have a child sitting in a car on a warm day."

She looks pointedly in the direction of the car.

Lili runs to the car, quickly rolling down the windows and cranking up the AC. She glares at Lulu who opens the back car door and gives Jackson a final tickle, kissing him and telling him that the tickle monster will be by to visit him soon. We wave as they back away and Jackson yells out, "Bye Uncle Dax!" little hand waving out the window as they drive off.

I turn and look at her and shake my head.

"What?"

"You. You're rough with everyone."

"When they get abusive, yes, without exception. I love my babyfriend to death. Just holding his little hand is my favorite thing in all the world. I'd gladly give up both kidneys and lie down in rush-hour traffic to save his precious life, but I will not let him or anyone else persecute me. We have these bouts, but he'll be back. He loves my cupcakes."

I look at her doubtfully. She's a little scary. Hmmmm . . .

"I thought I was your favorite thing."

"Well you're getting there, more like number three, at best a tie in with a good steak at number two. But you're doing pretty good to be at number three already."

"Tell me more about this tickle-monster?

In a witchy voice she wiggles her fingers. "Oh the tickle monster likes good boys and girls, she loves their nooks and crannies and her favorite spot is the pit of despair. Would you like the tickle-monster to visit you? Have you been a good little boy?" She looks quite crazed as she approaches.

-

My plans for sugar butt are quickly curtailed as the workweek finds us super busy, and it spills over into the house. I'm planning, overseeing and re-structuring 3 major Tech acquisitions and she's working the other side of it tying up contracts, reviewing my planning and asking questions, making notes and tweaking things.

It's nice working together, but its still work and it takes a toll. We've been 'just sleeping' for the past few nights, working late and ordering take out. Thursday evening finds us working in bed no less, laptops open, papers and the remnants of dinner spread around us.

Wearing a pair pj's between us. I happen to glance over, noticing her legs for the first time in days. Maybe it's just the angle, but for her to be so short she's got a long leg. I wonder if she's wearing panties.

She's got her law books piled around studying and making notes, pencil in her hair, so pretty in her glasses, an ink pen clenched in her teeth, leaning over to read from a book as she types, hmmm . . . cleavage.

That's all it takes to get me going. She's preoccupied though. I stand up and stretch taking off my t-shirt. She's still typing away.

"I'm going to the kitchen, want a glass of water or something babe? "

"More coffee maybe, thanks." She turns my way and smiles faintly but her eyes don't leave the screen. Couldn't even get her to look at me, not a good sign. But I know her and everything stops for tea especially if pastries are involved.

"Coffee and computers don't mix, you're gonna have to put that aside."

"Just a sec." She holds up a finger, finishing a thought before finally putting the laptop aside.

She smiles at me appreciatively. "Topless coffee shop staff, I approve." She quickly eats half a pastry and sips at the coffee. "Oh, that's good."

"I got the sugar right?"

"Yep. I like my coffee like I like my men, bold and sweet." She smiles at me before taking off her glasses and stretching her neck til it cracks.

"Stiff?"

"A little bit."

I rub her shoulders and she sighs contentedly letting her body fall back against me. She gives a familiarly throaty laugh.

"I'm not the only stiff one." She sighs, turning and shifting her body so that she's lying back across my lap. She places my hand inside her pj's and looks at me. "Yes, please."

I unbutton her top. "Look at that."

Bending down, I pull at a nipple until she clutches my head and sighs. I move us down the bed, away from our makeshift work area. As I put her legs around my waist, I catch a glimpse of us in the mirror off to the side and she follows my gaze, watching as I fondle her. The sight of us seems to further excite her, her eyes close involuntarily a few times but she can't stop watching.

Shrugging off the top she pushes me back on the bed before taking me in her hand and lowering herself onto me. She moans in pleasure and starts to move using our entwined hands for leverage as she moves faster and faster. Feeling that telltale stiffening I know she's close. I want to prolong it but it's been days and as she puts her arms around me and moans into my mouth I come with her.

We fall asleep and when I wake up still inside her it starts all over again and goes on for the rest of the evening.

"You do realize we've been at this for hours with no condom?"

"It's perfectly fine. I know my body."

I shake my head at her stubbornness. "Fine, but the minute you get knocked up we're getting married and that's the end of it."

She rolls her eyes. "Please."

"I'm sick of this bullshit Lou. I know you love me. When people love each other they get married."

"Whatever Dax."

She doesn't deny it. But she doesn't admit it either. "You little punk."

"Name calling, mature."

"It's not name calling. It's a fact. You, Lou James, are scared and you know it.

"I'm not scared. I'm perfectly fine with things the way they are.

"Yeah, well maybe I'm not." I say angrily.

She takes a wincing breath. There will be no apologizing or retracting the statement. I watch carefully as she gets up and replaces the pajama top before gathering her briefcase, laptop and papers and leaving the room without a word. I hear her go down the hall to the guest bedroom/office and lock the door. I can hear her typing. I go back and fire up my laptop and do a quick remote hack into her computer. She's working when I pop into her screen.

"I wasn't done talking."

I can hear her groan in exasperation. She comes back to the bedroom.

"You wanna have it out? Fine let's have it. You knew my bottom line when we started this and now you wanna change things. Why am I not enough?" Her voice cracks as she says that last part breathlessly.

"You're more enough. You're too much."

She shakes her head. "I don't know how this can work. I told you from the start you needed someone traditional. We want different things, and now . . . if I'd known." She groans.

"Now what? If you'd known what?"

"I wouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have, it was damned irresponsible of me."

"Falling in love with me was irresponsible?"

"Love? Let's not be rash."

I know for a fact that she does indeed love me.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers
1...34567...9