Vision Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dax, we should take a break, use the time to gain perspective. Don't look at me like that! I'm not calling it off, but I need a moment here and I think you do too. It's all happening too fast."

"More space is the last thing we need. If I leave, that's it. I'm not going through that again!"

"You're killing me! I'm doing the best I can. I'm trying; you have no idea how hard. But you want so much! This is why I don't do relationships. The moment someone gets how much you need them they hit you with ultimatums and threats."

Progress. I sigh with relief. I reach out to hug her and she backs away.

"So, the monster bleeds and feels after all. It's heartening to know you care and would actually miss me if I left."

"That's manipulative not to mention more than a little sadistic. You picked the wrong button to push."

"A good fight is never fair. How else am I supposed to know how you feel? It's not like you'd tell me or give me a straight answer if I asked. As it is, you're standing here now doing your little dodge and not owning up to it."

"I am not going to be railroaded on this Dax." Heaving breasts, flared nostrils, she's not been this angry in a minute and it's kind of a turn on.

"Come over here."

"No. And don't even look at me like that. We're done for the night."

"So says you." I reach out and grab her anyway and for a moment I have quite the fight on my hands as she struggles. I manage to get her to the bed and tightly clamp her legs between mine. I brave a few stinging slaps before successfully pinning her hands above her head with one hand. I go to kiss her but she tries to bite me. I laugh out loud.

"Let go of me!" She's livid.

I take my time and open her pajama top. I slowly stroke her breasts, belly and sex watching with satisfaction as she involuntarily tilts herself towards me frowning the entire time.

"Stop it Dax! I mean it. "

"Do you? I don't think you do." I stroke her again. "You want me to stop?"

Her eyes close as she groans. I slip a leg between her thighs, pinning them open with my knees. Again with the lightest of touches I stroke her.

Arghh! She bucks wildly as I slip easily into her.

"You want me to stop?" Her eyes have rolled back in her head and she's panting my name and spasming around me uncontrollably.

Man the hot tight silky feel of her is incredible. "I should put a baby in here, right up in here, right now shouldn't I?" I push deeper into her and press on her little clit again.

She's nodding and whispering breathlessly; I lean down to listen and she's saying things that would make Caligula blush. I release her arms and she throws herself at me. Forty-five energetic minutes later we fall away exhausted. We've not resolved anything but it's a damned nice way to end an argument.

-

I'm sore in new places after last night's ordeal, sex has become my new cardio routine which is fine but honestly his constant pressure is starting to wear on me. I need a break. It's 5:05 am. I've not been up this early in a while. Having kept to my side of the bed, it's easy to slip away.

I locate my pack of emergency cigarettes find my cell phone and slip outside. I've been hiding it like a fiend but of late I find that I've needed and positively craved nicotine. I have to be careful though as my craving for certain pleasures tend to veer off towards compulsions, Dax being a prime example.

I text June, Eddie and Lili.

- In desperate need of a night on the town. Ladies only! If you can make it, drinks are on me - TJs?

-L

The prospect of a few hours of good food and dirty martinis with my girls have me feeling better already.

Tiptoeing back to the bedroom I look at him. He's beautiful, really he is and I do love him but I will not be goaded. I don't think my saying it would be enough. It'd only serve to open the door to that other discussion that eventually we are really going to have to have.

He's sweet but he's a determined cusser! Why is what we have not enough? That tactic of his, threatening me just to get a rise out of me. I so completely lost my shit I couldn't even make a proper argument. Some lawyer I am.

He moves in his sleep and I freeze watching him throw out an arm searching for something, most likely me. He settles down again. I may not have much time. I turn on the light in the bathroom and shut the door. If he happens to open an eye he'll see the light and just think I'm in there.

Haphazardly gathering undies, a dress, heels and blazer I quickly leave the room. I need a bra but there's no way I'm going back to the bedroom, to hell with it. I'll just have to wing it today. I quickly shower in the guest bathroom. I forgot the deodorant. Fuck it, I'll pick some up on the way in. I know it's cowardly, but I just cannot deal right now. I quickly dress. I stow the laptop and papers in my briefcase and leave for work at 6:00 am.

I've got a shitload of paperwork and if I'm going out to play tonight I'll need the extra time to work. I stop at the drugstore for deodorant and hair ties, grab a coffee, muffin and a small bag of almonds at Starbucks and head into the office. It's 6:20 am and wonderfully quiet. In no time it's 11:15 and I've completed a day's work.

My door is always shut and I deliberately parked in a different lot, and since June is taking a half-day working only this afternoon, no one knows I'm here, there've been no interruptions or distractions. I turned off my cell and have been working off-line to stay under the radar and it's been so productive I'm thinking I should do this more often. I even have time for a long lunch and a disco nap on my lovely green sofa to be refreshed for the evening's activities. Two minutes after logging in to upload files, my desk phone lights up. Dax. I grimace as I pick it up.

"Yes."

"You ok? You were gone when I woke up."

"I'm fine. I just had a lot to do and thought I'd get a jump on things."

"Oh. Ok. I found cigarette butts outside in one of the planters?"

"They're mine."

"Since when do you smoke?"

"It's not habitual, just occasional." In moments of desperation to help me take deep breaths even if they are smoke filled.

"I see."

Digging my phone out of my purse, I power up and sure enough there are several missed calls from him and texts from my girls. I smile and text them back quickly confirming our arrangements. Drinks at the Jefferson, the best dirty martini in town.

"I can hear you texting. What's up?"

Jeez, he can hear that? Ears like a fucking cat! I can't believe I managed to escape this morning.

"I'm going out with the girls tonight. We've not done it in ages." He's silent for several moments.

"I see. Well are you at least free for lunch?"

I was planning to lunch with Eddie, but if I can placate him . . . "Sure."

"Good."

He sounds relieved.

"I didn't see your car in the lot. Where'd you park?"

"I'd rather not say." Looking out the window it's well hidden by the trees and bushes. I smile to myself.

"I'll see you shortly." Click.

Shit. Needing a buffer zone, I call June into my office under the auspices of discussing the calendar and some contracts. There's not much to actually discuss as I've done most of the editing.

"I'm excited about black dress night; it's been a minute since we got out there. Let's see that dress."

I remove my jacket and give a little twirl and actually laugh. A black silk jersey halter dress, with a long close fitting jacket it's modest enough for a Friday, but it drapes quite audaciously in the back.

"You look mighty good Ms. Lou."

"That she does."

I turn to find him leaning against the wall just inside the doorway, watching me.

June clears her throat. "Alright then, well this is my big chance to clear my desk for the week since most of the big wigs are at an off-site meeting. I'll see you after work Lou, later Dax."

She smiles at us both and quickly leaves the office shutting the door. Which he then locks, and leans against, effectively trapping me. God help me. He's wearing a suit and tie today for some reason. He had a big meeting this morning I remember. He looks good. He walks around my desk and leans against it looking down at me inscrutably.

Why do I feel as if I'm in trouble? I've done nothing wrong. Standing, I roll the office chair in front of me as nonchalantly as I can. I'm suddenly acutely aware that I'm wearing a rather skimpy dress in a room with a locked door and that most of the staff are gone on either vacation or at the off-site meeting.

He looks around briefly.

"Why is it I've never been in here? You have a sofa. Get your jacket. We're going for an early lunch."

He's up to something. I put on my jacket and grab my purse as he opens the door and waits. I can't help but bristle as this opposes my no contact in the office stance. To his credit, he doesn't touch me. Hopefully to outside eyes it looks merely as if we're two colleagues going to lunch.

We walk out to his truck, which is impossibly high off the ground. I've placed my foot on the step and am still determining how to get in without possible scandal when he simply lifts me and places me on the seat. Mortifying but kind of hot too.

"We could have taken your car. But you prefer hiding from me." He sounds peeved.

"Where are we going?"

He smiles darkly. "Lunch."

Ok. I've not seen this side of Dax, it's a little scary. He's clearly miffed with me which I get and don't get. We had our usual argument and makeup sex. What? He's intent on playing the long game of making me the little woman. House, kids the whole bit. And I know he's rapidly losing patience.

When he finds out the reason behind it all he'll be gone like a shot. My stomach drops each time I think of it. Its so comfortable having him around I just can't bring myself to broach the subject yet. I really like him even though it's kind of weird how much he reminds me of my . . .

Why are we pulling up to the Westin?

"Dax, I don't have time for this. I've been up since 5 and am actually hungry."

He says nothing as gets out and comes around opens the door and sets me on my feet.

"Your calendar is free until 3:30, its 12:03. I've ordered lunch it should be here by 1:30. We have over three hours. Come."

He's steering me across the parking lot, his hand at the small of my back. I don't buy this courtly act for a minute. I'm beginning to recognize him for the stealth brute he truly is. I can't believe I ever thought otherwise. He's no gentleman, he's just wolfishly patient.

He checks us in for two nights. I frown at him but he says nothing. I've not seen him this serious before. I think he's finally snapped a little. I'm concerned.

Room 608 sir, says the concierge, handing him two access cards.

"I'm expecting a delivery from Peter Chang's at 1:30, if you'd be so kind as to ring the room when it arrives before bringing it up that'd be great and provide some plates, glasses, silverware etc. we'd appreciate it. Thank you."

As we walk away the desk-staff look perplexed and whisper amongst themselves. "I don't know who they are but Peter Chang's does not deliver, hell they don't even allow take-out. They must be important I guess."

Again he ushers me to the elevator. It's a speedy ride to the 6th floor and I'm practically running out of my shoes to keep up with his long strides as he all but drags me down the hall. His impatience is showing though as he can't get the key card to work properly. I gently take it and insert it and jiggle it a bit and the door unlocks.

He smiles briefly as we go into the room. He removes my jacket and stares at me.

"This is what you wear for a night out with the girls?" He strokes my naked back sending fever and chills at the same time.

"It's black dress night."

"Is that so? You're not wearing a bra."

I shrug as nonchalantly as I can. My tits are still good enough not to always need one.

"I see. And this slit is a little scandalous when you walk, quite a bit of naked thigh."

"Yes." I look him in the eye as he circles me removing his tie and jacket.

"A backless dress, panties, heels and no bra."

"There's a jacket."

"So there is. But you're not going to wear that later are you?"

"No."

"Take off the dress."

I remove it, laying it over a chair.

"Stand over there, where I can see you."

I do as asked, this is interesting. He loosens his tie and rolls up his sleeves, places his arms behind his head as he leans back watching me. One foot is on the floor the other stretched out on the bed. Hot.

"Gone when I wake up, no note, no nothing. That's the second time you've done that. Sneaking cigarettes and now you're going to flaunt this all over town."

"A veritable catalog of complaints. I didn't realize you were keeping score. I'm going for drinks."

"Where?"

Ok I'm getting a little exasperated here. "I don't have a father or a curfew. I can do what I bloody well please. Out."

"Come here."

He's enjoying this.

I lean down to kiss him but he moves his face away. What the hell?

"I want to kiss you there." He nods at my crotch. "Then I am going to spank, fuck and feed you in that order. Maybe later I'll kiss your mouth."

"You're not serious."

"I am." He's pulled off my panties.

"I don't think so Mr."

In a flash I'm under him. "Bare as a pork chop. What's that word you use? Chuleta?"

I rather like the feeling of his clothes against my naked body, oddly erotic. I'm worried about this spanking business though. It's one thing to smack my bottom a few times during sex but a full on spanking sounds different and as angry as he seems I'm not at all sure about it. If it gets to be too much I'll stop him. I don't have much time to dwell though as he's very gently lapping at my clit with his tongue, lick, suck, blow repeat.

I come in record time. I'm still coming as he smiles evilly before quickly sitting up and bending me over his knee. I look back at him and laugh.

"You wouldn't dare!"

He smacks my bottom hard several times, which sends me into another spasm for whatever reason. He turns me over and kisses me there again. When I'm on the verge of coming again he stops stands and removes his clothes.

"Come here." He positions me and quickly plunges in. Still sore from last night's exertions, I wince and he immediately stills.

"You ok?"

"A little tender from last night."

His face softens. There's my Dax. I'm so happy to see him I kiss him.

"You make it hard for me to be a gentleman sometimes."

"You don't always have to be."

I can see him struggling with the idea.

"You just spanked me. I actually kind of like it."

"You're small though and I forget that sometimes. I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm not small, I'm compact. And I won't break you know. I want to please you as much as you please me."

"You do please me, all the time."

"I wonder sometimes." I take a deep breath. "Dax?"

"What?"

I can barely look at him. "Dax, I . . . " It's important that I say it. He wants to hear it. I do feel it. He deserves to hear it.

"I know you love me. You talk in your sleep."

"I do not!"

"So you don't love me?"

"I do love you, but I do not talk in my sleep."

"You do, all the time. You say the naughtiest things too." His eyes crinkle as he smiles down at me teasingly.

"I could have been talking about someone else."

"No, it was me. You said my name, repeatedly."

"Fine."

"I wouldn't mind hearing it again."

"I love you Dax." I kiss him.

He groans and rolls away from me. "You picked a hell of a time to finally say it?"

"I didn't realize there was a right or wrong time."

"I can hardly fuck you good and hard after a confession like that. I was gonna put it on you too after the way you scared me this morning."

"You can be in love with me and still fuck me good and hard you know. It's totally doable. In fact, I insist on it." Running my hand down his chest I grab the joystick and squeeze. "Just go a little easy at first."

He smiles and drags me beneath him again.

_____________________

It's later than expected when the room phone rings, but the food is here at last. We put on our robes and he goes to the door and gets the food and plates and quickly arranges everything on the table. A feast of fish rolls, dumplings, cold noodles, asian greens, braised pork and baked lamb chops.

There's an extra box that looks suspicious. All this food and two bottles of champagne. I'm going to lock my door and take a nap when we get back to the office. I need the rest. I like it but he's been at me pretty hard lately. Last night and now this.

Unlike him who manages to still run and play ball after working for hours on end, I've not been able to as I've been too busy working my ass off the last few weeks and it's starting to tell on me. More than anything I hate being tired, which does not bode well for me in old age.

"What's going on in that hard head?" He's watching me.

"Just thinking maybe we should lunch like this more often."

He leans over and kisses me saucy lips and all. "And so we shall. But I want you to have fun tonight and be back here at a respectable hour. No more smoking by the way. And if you're too twisted to drive, you'll call me."

"We're really staying here tonight?"

"I like you in hotel rooms, nowhere for you to run and hide, makes you easier to keep an eye on. Besides, the room's paid for, so we might as well. I'll pick up a few things from home. So, in by midnight."

He's lost his mind. "A curfew? Are you high? Look man, if I'm too twisted to drive I'll call. And that's as good an offer as you're going to get."

He sighs heavily. "Fine, fine. Where are you going, at least tell me that?" He's impossible.

"For fucks sake! If you absolutely must know we're going to the Jefferson for cocktails and a bite. We are simply four, tired black women who want to drink in a pretty, safe and reasonably non-threatening environment. There won't even be dancing."

He looks relieved and kisses me again quickly. What did he think I was going to do? These little possessive moments of his are occurring more and more frequently. He pours me another glass of champagne.

"That dress is awfully sexy for a quiet night out with the girls."

"Would you rather I went out and slutted it up a bit?"

"Point taken."

--

I drive us back to the office. Today has been productive. I'm still not comfortable with her going out looking like that. But short of kidnapping her and locking her away there's not a damned thing I can do about it. We sit relaxing for a few minutes before going in. Lazily crossing her legs the dress slides back exposing her thighs. Round soft thighs. God help me I'm hard again, I cannot get enough of her, infinitely fuckable.

She catches me looking and smiles mischievously. Infinitely.

"Bet you wish I were wearing pants right now don't you?"

"You are not to do that tonight."

"Humph. You're not the boss of me Dax." She laughs.

"I think we just proved several times over that I am indeed the boss of you. We could prove it again right now if you're not careful." I slide my hand up her soft thigh.

"Stop that! We're in the office lot." She clamps her legs shut and smacks my hand but I manage to insinuate a finger into her panties anyway and find she's wet. She groans as I stroke her.

"Dax, we can't do this." She says this but her head falls back. The windows are tinted and I'm parked in the shade, we have a little privacy here. I slide her across the seat.

"I mean to have you how, when and where I want to from now on. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, now kiss me and come again for me before we go back inside."

She groans. "You're trying to kill me."

"Stop talking."

Her thighs, her waist, her silky round bottom, her back, her clit. I can't stop touching and kissing her and it's amazing after being inside her for almost two hours I still want more.

1...456789