Vision of Lust

Story Info
Cethaz and Aatos get high.
5.3k words
4.36
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGLevy
SGLevy
3 Followers

It was the late afternoon, and the sky was growing red as the sun went down. A small wagon drawn by two horses was traveling through the rocky desert, with many chests stacked inside it. Two figures were sitting at the front of the wagon; one wore a red robe. The other wore a set of heavy armor and was driving the carriage. The robed figure spoke:

"There's something about our mission that's been bothering me, Ceth."

"What is it?"

"It seems that Empress Zelsi could have sent some soldiers to help us deliver our cargo."

"I greatly object! They've got the biggest, strongest dwarf of all guarding this carriage. You can't do better than that."

"So why didn't she send a real Archpriest instead of having me dress up as one?" Aatos gestured towards the deep red robes that he was wearing.

"Well, there are less than a hundred Archpriests in the entire Empire. It's hard to spare one. Plus, you know a little bit of fire magic so you've got just enough credibility so any bandits we run into won't screw with you."

"I'm not nearly as strong an Archpriest, though. I think that you just wanted an excuse for me to come along with you. And the fact that I'm way too big to be a dwarf makes me stick out."

"There are a few human Archpriests in the realm, and don't forget that there are human lands where people worship the ur-Fire. They can't see your pointy ears under that hood. Besides, you speak centaur better than almost anyone else in the realm and I don't."

Aatos sighed. He loved Cethaz but she always had excuses for everything.

"Ceth, there's something else that I've noticed. We're just giving all this treasure to the Khagan of the centaurs. It kind of feels like we're paying him off so he won't raid us."

"Oh no, nothing could be further from the truth. This is an old tradition that dates back to the treaty that ended the great centaur invasion of Ardaroun, showing the friendship between dwarves and centaurs."

"Yeah, about that. I looked in the library's archives and the oldest reference to giving treasure to the centaurs is from five years ago. It's not an old tradition."

Cethaz stared blankly ahead.

Aatos said, "I... I didn't bring this up earlier because I know you're sensitive about anything that suggests that the empire isn't quite what it used to be..."

Cethaz' head snapped back towards Aatos and she gave him an icy stare.

"Not... one... word... about that."

The two of them sat in awkward silence for several minutes before Aatos, desperate for anything that would change the subject, spotted something off in the distance.

"Hey, I think that waterfall is up ahead."

Cethaz peered off into the distance. "Yes, I think that's it."

By the time they got to the river, the sun had almost set. The river wasn't much to speak of, but it was nice to see any water at all in this arid climate. The waterfall also wasn't very big; the water came down over the cliff in several small streams. A small, weary bridge spanned the river; Cethaz stopped the horses, got off of the wagon and said,

"This seems like a good place to make camp for the night. It should only take a few hours for us to get to centaur territory from her when we get up tomorrow."

Aatos began to remove their bedrolls from the wagon. "That sounds good to me."

"Aatos... Aatos..."

Aatos opened his eyes with some reluctance. "Cethie... the sun isn't even up yet, why are you waking me up..."

"I thought that maybe we could watch the sunrise together. It would be so romantic."

Aatos rubbed his eyes. "I guess that it would be okay, honey- just give me a minute or two to get my bearings."

He got out of his bedroll and yawned. He was nude, as he usually was when he slept; Cethaz was wearing her athletic underwear.

"Here, let me cast a light spell," Aatos said. He waved his hand and summoned up an azure orb of light. The two of them climbed up to the top of the short cliff, off to the side of the waterfall, and the ball of light followed them as they ascended. When they got to the top, they sat down and waited for the sun to come up.

"You're a really good climber, Cethie. I'm surprised."

"Are you surprised that I'm a good climber because I'm so much smaller than you?"

Aatos hemmed and hawed. He and Cethaz had been arguing quite a bit over their journey, and he struggled to think of an answer. Fortunately, he found another chance to change the subject.

"Look, the sun is coming up!"

The couple looked off to the east as the sun peeked out over the horizon. The two of them looked on. Aatos thought that maybe the beauty of nature would help heal the rift between them.

"It's so beautiful and majestic," he said.

"It's the ur-Fire looking down on earth. It's wonderful." Cethaz rested her head against Aatos' shoulder.

"I'm so happy that I could see this with you, Cethie."

"I am too, Willow."

They waited a few minutes before Cethaz said,

"You know, honey, that waterfall does seem like a nice, relaxing place for some... sexy activity."

Aatos smiled. They hadn't made love since they had left the city of Zalfahan; he knew that Cethaz loved having sex in the water. "That sounds like a great idea, Cethie. Let's climb down and get under that waterfall."

After they made their way down the cliff, Cethaz asked,

"Could you do the honors, Willow?"

Aatos opened her bra from the front, revealing her heavy, tanned breasts. As he bent down to kiss her, he felt them press up against him. They were so soft, a contrast to the rest of her firm, muscular body. He gave Cethaz a soft kiss on her mouth and held her in his arms, dropping her brassiere to the ground behind her. She responded by sticking her tongue into his mouth and putting her hands on his smooth chest, caressing it with her fingertips. Aatos felt himself growing hard as their embrace tightened; he put his hands on her underwear and worked it down her legs until she was fully nude.

"Shall we go into the water, Cethie?"

"Of course, my sweet Willow."

They clasped their hands together and walked into the river. Aatos shivered a bit as he felt the coolness of the water, but it was a welcome relief from the desert's arid climate. They walked directly under the waterfall and he saw that there was a small cave behind it.

"Ooh, do you want to see what's in that cave?" he said.

"Sure, let's find out!"

They went through the waterfall and the blue orb of light followed them. It illuminated a cavern that was about the size of a small room. The floor was covered in water that only made it up about halfway to Cethaz' knees.

"I guess that caves behind waterfalls in real life aren't like the ones in fairy tales," Aatos said. "There isn't nearly enough room in here to store a treasure hoard."

"Yeah, I guess I was expecting something a little more... majestic." Cethaz smiled and jiggled her chest for Aatos to see. "Now, who wants to rub down some tits?"

Aatos felt conflicted about the way that Cethaz would blurt out crude things like that. On one hand, it reminded him more of a little of things that some of his male friends said about women that he couldn't stand. On the other hand, she was saying it about herself, and he couldn't say that he didn't want to give her chest a nice massage...

He took her wet breasts in his hands; they looked so wonderful in the blue light, with small droplets of water all over them. He kneaded them, moving them in circles as he felt his erection grow. Cethaz had an ecstatic expression on her face as he rubbed her; she closed her eyes as her mouth opened with bliss.

"Ohhhh, Willow, I think I'm already starting to get wet."

"But you're already wet from the waterfall, just like me." Aatos smiled.

"You know what I mean- I'm wet down there."

Aatos got down on his knees in the shallow, crystal clear water; he wanted to get a little closer to her beautiful chest. He put his mouth on her nipple and sucked at it, feeling the little nub harden inside his mouth. He grasped her firm, wet bottom and she cried out "Willow, ah! That's it, keep doing that." Aatos pressed his fingers harder onto her butt as he moved to her other breast; Cethaz oohed and aahed as he twirled his tongue around her nipple.

And then she pushed him off of her. "What was that for?" he asked.

"You gave my boobs such a nice time, now I want to do something really sweet for you." She motioned for Aatos to get up and she planted a kiss on his nipple before she started to suck on it. Aatos shuddered with delight; his nipple felt hot under her lips. Cethaz put her little hand on his erection, lightly brushing her wet fingers against it at first before she circled them around his throbbing penis. Then she rapidly moved her hand back and forth while Aatos gasped with pleasure. He felt jolts of hot passion go through him as she worked on his hard shaft; Cethaz took her hand off of him before she bent down on her knees and took him in her mouth.

"Cethie, Cethie, ahh..." Aatos trembled at the warm wetness of her mouth, feeling her tongue rubbing against his length. Cethaz was bobbing her head back and forth, and Aatos put his hands onto her head, tangling his fingers in her short, wet, blue-black hair. She cradled his testicles with her left hand while her right hand drummed her fingers on his flat, pale stomach.

And then Cethaz took him out of her mouth, looked up at him, and asked, "What do you want to do now, honey? Do you want me to finish you off, or to go deep inside me?"

Aatos thought for a second. He felt that he hadn't done enough for Cethaz yet, and she had brought him so close to orgasm that he wanted to cool off a little.

"Why don't I touch you a little bit down there?"

Cethaz smiled. "That sounds great."

The two of them sat down in the cool water, and Aatos gently kissed Cethaz as he moved his hand below the water's surface, down between her legs. He could feel her thick pubic hair floating around underwater, and he moved his fingers to her pearl and brushed them against it. Cethaz' muscles tensed up as he stimulated her clitoris. Aatos began to slide his middle finger along her entrance while his index finger rubbed her jewel.

"Oh Willow, that's so amazing, ah!" Her voice grew higher and higher as Aatos' fingers accelerated, making her tremble as Aatos held her with his other arm. He always felt so proud whenever he made her feel this good; it was so satisfying.

"Is there anything else that you want, Cethie?"

"Kiss me... please!" Her breathing grew heavier as she closed her eyes and her mouth hung open in bliss.

Aatos moved his mouth onto hers, not slowing his fingers one bit as he kissed her deeply. They gazed into each others' eyes as their tongues embraced; Cethaz tried to scream but it was muffled against Aatos's mouth. That was when he knew that she had reached her orgasm; he looked into her green eyes, which were wide open in ecstasy. After it looked like Cethaz was coming down from her peak, he moved off of her and asked, "Was it good, Peachie?"

"It... it was wonderful. You're so good with your hands, honey."

"I want to go inside you now, Cethie."

"How do you want to take me?"

"Why don't you decide?"

Cethaz paused for a second. "I want you to penetrate me underwater." She moved over to the only flat wall in the cavern and leaned against it, and spread her legs wide. Aatos stared at her in the blue light; she was so gorgeous, with a smile that was so inviting and genuine. He walked over to her, put his hand under the water, and maneuvered his hard penis to her entrance under the water. Then he pushed his hips forward, and Cethaz shrieked with delight as he entered it.

Aatos was in ecstasy- he loved being inside her but she felt even wetter than normal. He rocked back and forth, back and forth, feeling her hot tightness gripping him as he buried himself deep inside her. Cethaz held her arms behind his back to hold him even closer as she cried,

"Harder, Willow, harder!"

"Oh Peachie, I... I love you so much..." The sweet warmth inside Aatos' loins was building and building and building as her wall spasmed around him, and Cethaz screamed,

"I'm coming!"

"I am too, Cethie!"

Aatos released himself deep inside her, and he gave her kiss after kiss on her face. After his orgasm had fully subsided, he pulled out of her, stood up, and gave her his hand.

"Come on, we've got some valuable cargo to deliver."

Cethaz took his hand and stood up. "Maybe it wasn't the best idea to leave all that there so we could have sex, there could be bandits around."

"Eh, not a whole lot of people come this way. I'm sure our wagon will be fine."

They walked out of the cave, and Aatos saw that their wagon was just as they left it. Their horses were lying down to sleep, as the dwarven breeds were wont to do.

"See, I told you so." Aatos said.

"That's good. Now let's get dressed and finish this mission."

"Look, there's the smoke from the Khagan's camp!"

"Finally, I was wondering just how close to the border they were." Cethaz said.

"Now remember, Ceth, treat our horses like royalty in front of those centaurs."

Cethaz sighed silently. Of course she knew that, he had told her half a dozen times already.

When they arrived at the camp, Cethaz was stunned. The centaurs were just as she had imagined them, with tanned, muscular humanoid torsos attached to the bodies of horses. There were only a few tents in the settlement, as centaurs usually eschewed any type of shelter unless the weather was poor. Aatos uttered a few words in a guttural tongue to a well-armored centaur at the outskirts of the camp, and he led the two of them and their wagon to the center, where many centaurs were gathered around an older, bearded centaur dressed in a fine purple tunic. The older centaur addressed them in Dwarvish:

"Welcome, friends from the Dwarven Empire. We of the Whitetail Clan welcome your gift and symbol of eternal friendship between our nations."

Cethaz was relieved that Khagan Barjik could speak Dwarvish. She hated being the only person in the room who didn't understand what was going on, which had happened several after she and Aatos had gotten together.

Aatos answered, "Thank you, Your Majesty." He and Cethaz began to unload their wagon, bringing the chests before Khagan Barjik. The Khagan opened one of them to reveal precious jewelry and gold, and smiled.

"The Empress has outdone herself this year. I invite the two of you to partake in the Ceremony of the Hogweed, as is customary for the messengers who bring the yearly gift."

Cethaz was a little anxious about this part. She knew that the ceremony involved taking some weird hallucinogenic drug, but she didn't want to seem like an ungrateful guest.

"Of course we will. To do otherwise would be rude."

"Then the shaman will bring you two the leaf of the steppe hogweed, and you shall eat it and experience the holy visions. Very few outlanders get to experience this."

Aatos looked at Cethaz and whispered, "Uh, Cethaz, you didn't tell me about this ritual. You know that I don't even like to drink, and now you've agreed to have us participate in this ceremony where we'll see visions? What kind of crazy stuff am I going to see?"

"Wait, you didn't know about this?"

"I've heard of their use of these kinds of drugs, but taking them myself wasn't in the deal!"

Cethaz realized that Aatos was right; she hadn't told him that they'd be expected to take the hogweed leaf.

"I... I'm so sorry..."

"Look, I'll eat the damn leaves. But I want you to be more thoughtful in the future."

The centaur shaman had approached them with some of the hogweed leaves in his hands. He was wearing a headdress which covered his face in beads. He led Aatos and Cethaz to a tent with a hole at the top. The three of them entered the tent, and Aatos and Cethaz sat down before the shaman, who chanted in the centaur language for a while before handing them the leaves.

Aatos translated what came next. "He says that we should eat the leaves, and then stay in the tent, even though some of the things that we might see could be pretty scary." He put his leaves in his mouth with some trepidation and began to chew.

Cethaz, on the other hand, eagerly chowed down on her leaves. She had been through some pretty hairy experiences in her days, and she wasn't going to be afraid of some silly leaves. What could happen that she couldn't handle?

She noticed that her armor was starting to feel a little bit cramped. "Could you help me take off my armor, Aatos?" she asked.

"Sure thing, Cethie." Aatos had taken off his robes and was sitting around in his underwear. Cethaz never liked the fact that she couldn't remove her heavy armor all by herself; she resented how she couldn't be self-sufficient in that regard.

As Aatos helped her out of her armor, Cethaz thought about how the two of them had been at odds over their journey. She loved Aatos so much, but he occasionally brought up things that were quite uncomfortable or said things that came across as condescending. But then again, she really shouldn't have agreed to participate in the ritual without getting his approval first, and she should have let him know that they would be asked to participate beforehand.

By now, everything around Cethaz had taken on a quality that she could only think of as... "shimmery". Even the air itself looked a little more... tangible than it did when she was sober.

"I think that the hogweed is starting to take effect, Cethie. Things are starting to look... weird."

"Yeah. Does the tent seem a little bit... smaller to you?" Cethaz asked.

"Come to think of it, you're right."

As Aatos said this, his underwear made a snapping sound as it burst off of him.

"What was that?"

"I... I think that we're... growing."

Cethaz' tunic ripped at the seams as she grew too big for it to contain her. She crawled out of the tent and Aatos followed her. By this time, it was early evening and the stars had come out, with a shell-pink full moon low on the horizon. Aatos yelled something in the centaur language, and the panicked centaurs ran away from the two of them. By now the two of them were about half again as tall as their normal heights, and Cethaz was pretty sure that they were still getting bigger. She knew in the back of her mind that this was most likely just part of their vision, but it was hard to disbelieve her eyes.

"Aatos, we should just stay in one place until we stop growing. I don't want any of these innocent centaurs to get hurt."

"Yeah, let's just stay here."

Cethaz and Aatos held each other as they kept growing and growing. The centaurs around them looked like tiny bugs as they ran away.

"What are we going to do, Ceth?"

"I... I don't know. I think we may have stopped growing now."

The two of them looked around. The centaurs had completely evacuated their camp, and the area around them was empty except for a few stray tents.

Aatos said "How big do you think we are? I think we must be taller than the biggest buildings in Zalfahan."

"Yeah, I can see so far off in the distance. It's beautiful." Everything still looked all twinkly to Cethaz; the effects of the drugs were quite apparent even beyond their size. But she started to feel another effect that could have been caused by the hogweed- even though the whole situation was quite scary, she felt a stirring deep inside her. She also noticed that Aatos' erection was pressing against her abdomen.

In the back of her mind, Cethaz knew that the whole situation was completely bizarre. She knew that the two of them hadn't really grown to enormous size and that it was just a vision that she was having, but somehow, she didn't care. She also vaguely realized that there might be centaurs watching them off in the distance, but she didn't mind that, either. All that mattered was the two of them, and they were horny as hell.

SGLevy
SGLevy
3 Followers
12