Vision of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I know this sounds weird, Cethie, but I'm kind of horny..."

"I... I am, too. I think it might be the hogweed, but I wanna get down and dirty with you."

"Give me a kiss, Cethie."

Cethaz went up on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on Aatos' mouth. He put his hands on her hips and moved them up and down, with his thumbs around her front and his fingers grasping her buttocks. She purred with delight in response.

"Oh Willow... I want to get down on the ground with you..."

"Mmm, so do I."

"Lie down, honey, I want to be on top."

"Sure thing, sweetie."

Aatos looked behind him to make sure that there weren't any centaurs who hadn't escaped, and he laid down on his back after seeing that there were none. He picked up a tent to his side and laid it down after seeing that there was no one underneath.

"Come on, Cethie."

Cethaz saw his hard column jutting upwards at her. She walked over Aatos and got on top of him, licking his face as she pinned him down.

"Wow, Ceth, you sure aren't taking your time."

"Come on, Willow, you know that isn't my style."

Cethaz moved forward and pressed her ample breasts against Aatos' face; She loved doing this to him because she knew that he loved it just as much. his hands found their way to her bottom and he began squeezing her; Cethaz' mound grinded against his chest as she felt passion rip through her loins. Aatos gently pushed her off of him and said,

"I do enjoy your breasts, Cethie, but I'd like to stick my face somewhere else now."

"I like the way you think, honey."

Cethaz stood up astride Aatos, and he rose up so that his face was right in front of her crotch, poking out between her thick, muscular thighs. Cethaz shivered with delight as he put his mouth against her opening, and groaned as his tongue burrowed deep inside her. She felt hot streams of love flow through her as Aatos' tongue rubbed against the walls of her crevice. The moonlit steppe exploded in blasts of color as Aatos brought her nearer to her orgasm; the drugs were making her see all kinds of spots and the like.

And then Aatos' tongue withdrew from her, and moved to her clitoris. Cethaz screamed in ecstasy as his tongue swirled around her hot nub, bringing her closer and closer and closer to her climax. And then she saw wild streaks of colors in front of her, and she struggled to keep from collapsing as an orgasm rocketed through her.

"Oh, oh Willow, I... I love you, ah!"

Aatos went through her legs and stood up behind her, turning around to hold her in his arms as she trembled from her orgasm.

"Was it good, Peachie?"

"Oh, you were amazing. Everything feels so much more... real now."

"Are you up for another round? I'm raring to go." Cethaz could feel his hardness pushing up against the small of her back.

"Oh, I can tell, Aatos."

"What do you want to do?"

Cethaz thought for a second. "Lie down on the ground, Willow. I want to ride your cock until you blow some ropes inside me." She didn't talk that dirty to Aatos too often; it must be that hogweed again, she thought to herself.

Aatos laid down on his back and Cethaz got on top of him. She gripped his hard member in her hand and guided it between her legs, pushing the head into her. She looked at Aatos; his eyes were filled with love as he gazed back at her. She loved seeing the euphoric expression on his handsome, boyish face as they made love.

"Ohhhhh, Peachie, that feels so good!"

"It's about to get better, honey."

Cethaz moved her hips downwards, so that she engulfed Aatos' erection with her folds. She felt a wave of excitement as she began to undulate against him; she liked being on top because it made her feel powerful, and the fact that they were gigantic made her feel even stronger. Beads of sweat broke out on her skin as she pumped up and down on her lover; she took her clitoris in her fingers and rubbed it hard. Cethaz threw her head back and gasped as she felt herself near climax once again; she looked back at Aatos and could tell that he was staring at her heaving bosom.

"You're looking at my tits, aren't you?"

Aatos' eyes darted back to Cethaz' eyes. "I... I'm sorry, but they're so beautiful- ah!"

Cethaz smiled. "Don't worry, I don't mind. I know you love me for more than my body."

Cethaz stopped fingering herself and focused on bringing Aatos to his orgasm; she contracted her sheath around him as quickly as she could.

"Are you close, Aatos?"

"Yeah, just a little more should do it- please, Cethie..."

A wordless scream left Aatos' mouth, and he thrust against her. Cethaz moved her hand back to her nub and rubbed it as fast as she could, and then everything turned all the colors of the rainbow at once, and she lost control of herself as another, even more powerful orgasm overtook her. Her eyes teared up as she was consumed by bliss; she looked at Aatos, who was looking right into her eyes as he ejaculated deep inside her.

And then it was over, and Cethaz got off of him. It wasn't unusual for her lovemaking sessions with Aatos to tire her out, but she felt especially exhausted for some reason after this one- was it the hogweed again?

"I... I'm so tired, Aatos, I feel like I could sleep for a year."

"So am I, Cethie."

She felt her eyelids grow heavy, and she crawled next to Aatos and laid down beside him. She closed her eyes, and within minutes, she was asleep.

Cethaz wasn't sure where she was. There was a stream of light coming from above, and she could see Aatos lying down next to her. She got to her feet and looked around and saw what appeared to be some light shining out from behind a flap. She stumbled towards it and moved the flap away, and saw that she was in the middle of a camp full of centaurs. One of them asked something in a language she didn't understand, and she realized that she was naked and darted back into the tent, her face red with embarrassment.

Now she remembered where she was- she was in the camp of the centaur Khagan, and she had just woken up after that weird vision where she and Aatos grew to gigantic size. She was very glad that she didn't have to live the rest of her life as a giant, but she was horrified that those centaurs had seen her naked body.

Aatos was stirring, and was sitting up on the ground. "Morning, Ceth. How are you doing?"

"A... a bunch of centaurs saw me naked..."

"Don't worry, all those ribald stories about them are just myths. They're not attracted to anyone on two legs."

Cethaz sighed with relief. "What did you see when you took the hogweed last night?"

"It was weird. We both grew to an enormous size and then I went down on you, and we made love with you on top."

"Wait, really? That's the exact same thing that happened in my vision! It... it isn't normal for people to have the exact same vision, is it?"

"I don't think that it's normal. I'll have to ask the shaman about it, I think that he would know."

The two of them got dressed, Cethaz in her armor and Aatos in his Archpriest's robes. Aatos asked some centaurs where to find the shaman, and they pointed the way to him. Cethaz felt awkward, having to rely on Aatos to get around, but she understood that the two of them were good at very different things.

When they met the shaman, Aatos talked with him for a while. When they were finished talking, Aatos turned to Cethaz and said, "He says that two people having the same vision while under the influence of hogweed is exceedingly rare. He also says that centaurs sometimes have potential spouses take hogweed together to see if they would be a good match- if there are things that show up in both of their visions, that's supposed to be a good sign."

"And if they both have the exact same vision?"

Aatos smiled and said, "Then it means that they're an exceptionally good match for each other."

Cethaz opened her arms wide and gave Aatos a big hug.

"That's the best thing I could've heard."

"Cethie, there's something that I want to talk to you about, but it's kind of difficult."

Aatos and Cethaz were heading back to Zalfahan in their empty wagon. They had gotten back to the rocky desert that signaled that they were within the Empire's borders, and the sun was setting in the west.

"You can talk about it, honey."

"Well, I just think that you should be a little better at communicating with me in the future. I didn't like how you knew about the hogweed ceremony and accepted for me. I mean, I'm glad that we did it, but you should respect my agency."

Cethaz looked down. "Yeah, I was a little bit insensitive there."

"It's fine, we all make mistakes like that. Just be a little better in the future."

"Aatos, there's something that I want to tell you about. When you reminded me about treating the horses well in front of the centaurs, it felt like you were being a little condescending. I'd never seen any centaurs up close before but it's well known that they hate seeing horses get mistreated."

Aatos replied, "I should've taken that into consideration, I'll try not to talk down to you. Let me know if I do that again."

Aatos took Cethaz' hand in his. She loved how firm but gentle his touch was; the two of them had taken hand-holding to a point where it managed to be sexy.

"I'm just glad that the hogweed told us that we're a great couple, Willow."

"I was pretty sure of that already, Peachie."

"Yeah, I know."


12