Visit From Cherry's Mom, Cruise

Story Info
Mother and dad join us on Cruise, ends with a shock.
8.8k words
4.36
25.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, "Hi, you two, how was your evening?"

Cherry, "Mom, you're naked, jump in here under the blanket with us. Tell us how did last night go?"

Mom, "We made love at your front door, hope no neighbors saw us, then at different places in the house, you may want to wash the dining room table, then Dad and I made love on the big rock this morning under the moon."

Cherry, "where is dad then?"

Mom, "He drove to Dunkin for coffee and donuts."

Cherry, "mom we should run back to the house, shower and dress, you're freezing cold."

"I'll drive you up, hold on."

We drove up to the house and Cherry ran in, mom held me at the tail gate and had me sit. She sat on my lap, and I watched her lower her pussy to my cock.

Mom, "Thank you Jerry, just needed a hard cock in me. Let's get going."

"Mom, you just had a great night, and you still want my cock?"

Mom, "Jerry, every chance I get I will ride your cock."

I met Cherry in the shower, and we held each other while the water ran down us. I lifted her to my cock, and I bounced her off it as we enjoyed the hot water. Cherry came and kissed me.

"I need to greet dad and get coffee for us."

I turned off the water and watched Cherry dry off, I was so hard, and she smiled. Kissed me and ran to our room to get dressed. I dried off so I could watch her. She saw me and bent over. I didn't waste any time, I was in her and came five minutes later. She turned and once again it was mom.

"Hi Jerry, you really can't tell me from your wife, can you?"

"Mom, get dressed dad is on his way. No, I can't tell the difference."

I dressed then watched her.

"Mom it's just amazing to watch the two of you."

We went down and Cherry was talking to dad.

"Hi Son, have a fun night?"

"Question is did you?"

"Well, Cherry had me wash the table off, so yea I had a great time."

"I think I'll eat in the living room."

"We were in there also; the couch is a little wet."

I laughed and sat down in the kitchen and drank my coffee and had a couple of donuts.

Dad, "So, are you two sure you want us to go on the cruise with you. It's your anniversary?"

Cherry, "Mom and Dad, I will have so much fun with the three most important people with me."

Mom and Dad hugged Cherry and I smiled. Cherry is up to something.

The rest of the day we drove around and stopped to show off our trucks, we were invited to a BBQ by a couple we met that were driving a fifty-five Chevy two door convertible. They were a nice couple, he was dad's age strong more hair that an ape, body builder type. Name was Art. His wife Andrea was petite and blonde, but smart as a whip.

Mom and Cherry were talking to Art and Dad. I had a beer and enjoyed the show. Andrea was running food to her husband and drinks to all of us. Then she sat next to me.

Andrea, "Jerry, how do you tell them apart? I can't seem to be able to?"

"Cherry is wearing a gold wedding ban, her mom silver. After a couple days you can tell the difference by their actions. Example Cherry is left-handed, Mom is right, Mom has larger nipples."

"You look at your mothers-in-law nipples?"

"Well, when they seem to stand out like they are now, you can see they are both excited, moms are larger."

Andrea laughed, "I think I should change my shirt."

"It wouldn't matter, you have a nice ass also."

Andrea blushed, "Do you like small breast?"

"I love my wife's, but yes you have nice breasts."

"Thank you, I sometimes forget about my nipples because I don't wear bras."

"Well Andrea, they sure are letting me know they are there."

She looked down and smiled, "I would normally cover them up, but it's nice being seen, thanks."

She got up and reached down and kissed my lips, no one was watching us, so she put my hand to her breasts under her t-shirt.

She smiled and joined the others. Now my cock is hard again. Mom walked over and sat next too me and laughed at my cock stretching my shorts."

"You should really wear underwear, there is a stain in your shorts son."

"All these nipples poking out, how could I not get hard."

Mom held her hand over my cock and kissed me.

"Maybe we can sneak away and fix it after we eat."

Art finished cooking and everyone was coming to us, mom let go and we all enjoyed a wonderful BBQ.

Art, "Thank you for joining us, I love cooking and having guest makes it even more enjoyable."

Dad, "This is very good thank you, I would like to take your car for a spin, would that be, okay?"

Art, "Of course, I'll go with you and show you the area, I love the attention when the roof is down."

Andrea, "He drives it the same route every day, you're in for a half hour drive if not more.

Dad, "Okay with me, it's a beautiful car."

Andrea, "We can go swimming while we wait, we have a nice private pool."

We ate and cleaned up, then us guys went and looked over our trucks and the car. It was very impressive. Like dad, Art built his car from an old one he found in an abandoned garage.

Cherry, "Jerry can I drive the truck with them?"

"Cherry, it's your truck also, of course you can."

Mom, "I'll drive dad's, let's have a convoy."

Mom smiled and off they went. I was never asked to join them.

Andrea asked me to help in the kitchen, I watched her walk up the steps and smiled. When I entered the house, she was standing in front of me naked.

"We have half an hour, if you're interested?"

"How could I say no."

I lifted her to my head, and I started eating her pussy, she laughed and held herself steady by holding herself to the ceiling. She came in seconds as I munched on her gold pussy. She was so tiny and light, but her breasts looked big.

"I lowered her, and she slid down my eight inches with ease. I held her, and we kissed as she rode me in and out, she came several times, and I enjoyed her large nipples.

"Jerry I'm going to cum. Your cock feels like a large rod being shoved into me. Oh, shit here I cum."

Her body shook and she came over and over. I couldn't believe how strong she was. Then I had to cum, "Cum in me, it's okay."

After we came, we went out to the pool and sat down with drinks.

"Jerry, you must have a very understanding wife, you weren't nervous having sex with me?"

"Cherry is my life, but she enjoys a little fun on the side also, even women."

"I've never been with a woman, I wounder if she would like to try?"

We heard the car and trucks pull in and Andrea ran to greet them.

Cherry, "Did you have fun? I can smell her on you."

"Hug me wife, I love you, and yes she was fun."

Art, "How about a good swim, it's secluded so drop the clothes and jump in, we're not shy."

Mom and Cherry were naked in a flash, Art was standing next to dad.

"You poor soul, they are beautiful, almost twins."

We all jumped in and to be honest they were a lot of fun. Art asked mom if she would like to have sex with him, dad said yes, and he walked to the stairs with Andrea. Cherry and I watched her parents screw others.

Cherry, "I'm going to see if he would eat me, Andrea has her ass sticking out, I bet she would love that cock in there."

We both joined the others, and she was right Andrea spread her cheeks as she was riding dad, when I entered her.

"You two are so enjoyable, George can I kiss you?"

Dad, "You can do whatever you wish."

Andrea smiled as she kissed dad and moved up and down on the two of us, she was cumming so much dad was soaked. She smiled when dad started sucking her nipples.

Then she needed a break, "Jerry, my ass hurts from the monster, can I suck it while George fucks me?"

She moved to me and sucked my cock while dad fucked her hard. She was almost rubber, so we stopped and laid her on the pool deck. The girls came over and mom sucked her pussy, Cherry sat over her so she could be eaten.

Art invited us up for a drink so we could enjoy the show.

Dad, "I feel like I'm a dart with two missiles next to me."

Art laughed, "Andrea enjoyed you. She complains about my cock being too big for her. Your wife enjoyed it, Jerry."

Dad, "That's because he has a beast hanging from him."

Art, "George would you mind if I go find out if your wife enjoys a monster cock?"

Dad, "Please do, I would love to see what she does."

I wonder what dad would do if he found out I have already had sex with mom.

Art got on his knees behind mom who turned and smiled, then she spread her legs as she continued to eat Andrea. Art was having a blast; mom took all nine inches of him. She even grabbed his very large balls.

Andrea was done and she came over and sat on dads lap. They started kissing and having fun. Mom came to me and did the same. Cherry and Art were in the pool fucking. Mom was kissing me and riding me slow,

She whispered, "Now dad knows were having sex, but Jerry. I'm enjoying you also."

We all finished and jumped into the pool, Mom leaned back into me, and moved my cock to her ass. I shoved it in her and she started pushing back. Cherry shocked us when she went to dad and pushed his cock into her ass.

She smiled at us while dad screwed her hard.

Art was cooking again, so mom invited Andrea over, mom held her tits in her hands and then sucked on Andreas nipples while her hand entered Andrea's pussy. I smiled and mom had sex with Andrea and me. I came in mom's ass.

Andrea, "Could I suck his cum out of you?"

Mom, "If you wish."

We all watched as Andrea sucked mom's ass. Then she sucked mom's pussy. Mom was cumming now.

We all went back to eat, then us guys went to our vehicles and talked about what we did to get where they are now.

The girls on the other hand got Andrea on the grass and taught her how to enjoy sex with a woman, or two.

When we returned, we sat and watched with rum and coke in our hands.

The girls finished and joined us. Mom was on dad, Andrea on me and Cherry on Art.

Dad laughed when he realized it was Cherry on him not mom.

"I'm having sex with my own daughter, and I like it."

We went for another short swim, and we said our goodbyes. The week went by fast, we were both so busy at work,

Mom and Dad would spend the days with Art and Andrea.

Day before our cruise

Mom and Cherry did the packing, while dad asked me about the flight.

"Jerry, can we upgrade to first class, and have a limo picking us up and returning us?"

"I'm sure we can, let's see."

We called my agent, and she could see us. I told Mom and Cherry we had to go to town. We drove dad's truck over. I enjoyed watching his pride in his work.

When we arrived, I told dad to be careful Lillian is very sexy and beautiful.

We walk in, "Jerry, how nice to see you. Hi I'm Lillian."

"I'm George."

"Gentlemen come tell me what I can do for you."

Lillian smiled at me because I was looking at her breasts, they were very nice, C-cup, black hair to her waist.

Dad, "I would like to go first class in everything, can you see if you can do it?"

Lillian pulled up my name and then was typing away, dad was looking at her legs. She just smiled as she spread her legs enough so he could see her thong.

"Okay, you are now flying first class to LA. A limo will pick you up, you will see a driver holding up a sign with your name on it. I changed your cabin to a full suite. Two large bedrooms, living room and kitchen. First night dinner with the captain. Then the limo will pick you up, your suitcases will be handled for you so you will not have to carry them. The price only went up four thousand dollars because of vouchers."

Dad, "You did all of that in ten minutes? Wow I need to use you in the future."

"I'm very happy to have a new client, anything else you need?"

Dad, "I would love to see your breasts."

"Dad?"

Dad, "What they are so hot standing out like they are, don't tell me you don't want to see them."

Lillian stood up and walked pass us, she closed her door and dropped the shades.

"I have wanted Jerry to make a pass at me for years. Undress me gentlemen, lets celebrate your cruise."

Dad helped her undress and he sucked on her tits right away Lillian was watching me get undressed and smiled when she saw my cock.

"George, would you enjoy a blow job while Jerry fucks me?"

Dad laughed and undressed as I entered Lillian. "Oh fuck, I have been waiting for this for years."

She laid across her desk and then asked dad to fuck her mouth.

Dad was more than happy too. We both enjoyed screwing Lilian, I had her breasts in my hands and was rubbing her nice melons as I rammed into her. She came and then dad came. She sucked on his cock while I continued. I wasn't going to rush this. She has a fine body, and my hands couldn't let go of her breast, her finger was on her clit, and her other hand on dads cock. He was hard again. I came in Lillian, and she looked at me smiling.

"Jerry, come and let me suck our juices while George fucks me."

I went to Lilian, and we kissed, dad's cum in her mouth still. But her kiss was hot, so I didn't care. Then she asked me to shove my large cock in her throat, so I screwed her, and she was moaning.

"Lillian, I'm cumming."

She nibbled on my cock, and I came in her throat. She was shaking and dad came. He then pulled out and I moved so Lillian could suck the juices off his cock.

When we finished, we rubbed her body down to clean off the sweat, she got up and hugged us both.

"Gentlemen, that was the best sex I've had in months. Enjoy your cruise."

I hugged her again, "I wish I hadn't of waited, you are so hot. Thanks Lillian."

"Jerry, you made my day. Let me know how the cruise goes."

We kissed her and left. We got home and laid out the tickets and upgrades.

We called the girls down, Mom turned and looked at us.

"Is this for real?"

Dad, "Yes love, we want this to be the best time possible. We set it up, so we are both celebrating our anniversary's."

"George, I am going to cry."

Mom ran to dad and cried on his shoulder. Cherry came to me holding me so she could look up to me.

"You have no idea how much these means; you will be very rewarded sir."

Cherry laughed and we kissed. With packing done we ordered pizza and ate with a nice wine and then went to bed, we would be picked up at five.

With lights out and showers done Cherry joined me in bed and lay right on top of me. Her kiss was deep and loving.

"Jerry, this was very special, and I am very happy, ten years of marriage, I hit the jackpot with you, every minute of every day has been a holiday. I love you."

"Cherry, this was dad's plan, he wanted to make sure both of you are happy."

"Then I have to go thank him. I bet mom would love to thank you."

"Cherry, stay with me, I love my wife in my arms."

We made love slowly and quietly. Then she laid her head on my chest. I was asleep in seconds.

The alarm went off and I turned it off. Cherry was riding my cock again. Then she kissed me.

"Mom when did you two switch?"

"A few hours ago. We wanted to thank you both."

Mom and I made love and showered. We heard dad scream as he came. We both giggled and dried off, mom and Cherry kicked me out of the bedroom, and I made coffee. The limo pulled in and I met the driver.

"Hi, I'm Jackie I will be you driver today and on your return. Let me get your bags."

She refused to let us help dad and I enjoyed watching her.

Dad, "I may have to sit up front, you're beautiful."

Jackie, "more than welcome to if you wish."

"Mom and Cherry came down and Dad and I smiled, they were dressed the same.

We looked at each other and laughed.

Mom, "How long will it take to get to the airport?"

Jackie, "maybe an hour and a half."

Mom, "George I'm sleeping all the way there, I'm so tired."

Dad, "That's okay, I'm riding up front, never been in a limo, with a beautiful driver."

Mom, "Behave yourself."

Jackie smiled as she closed the doors. Then she started the limo, and we were off. Mom and Cherry removed their dresses and were now naked and sound asleep. I rubbed their breasts and mounds gently, so I didn't wake them.

Dad though was fingering the driver and she came several times then she gave dad a hand job.

"George when you're ready to cum let me suck it, I would love to taste you."

"If I can reach your mouth, I would be happy to."

She pumped him hard, "George I am stopping at this light coming up, no one is around."

Dad was ready to cum, and Jackie bent down and sucked his cock. Dad kept his eyes open, and the light went green then red, then he came. She opened her jacket and blouse. Dad sucked on her nipple until we got close. She was holding his cock still. We pulled up and she bent down again and sucked him dry. She fixed herself up and went to dads door to let him out. Dad kissed her. Jackie came to our door, and we were sound asleep. Dad laughed and woke us up.

"We're here get dressed and let's get going."

While we got ready dad was kissing Jackie,

Dad, "wow, I can't wait until the ride home."

We got out and Jackie took us to the VIP check-in, then she unloaded our bags.

Dad gave her a hundred for a tip.

"Enjoy a nice dinner on us. I had fun thank you."

Jackie smiled and kissed dad on the cheek.

We got through security and to the gate. We had to wait an hour, so Mom and Cherry went for a walk. Dad went to get a drink. I sat there with my eyes closed. I hear someone sit next to me.

"I'm sorry my wife was sitting there."

"I'm sorry." She went to get up and I asked her to have a seat, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude; they will be gone awhile. You can sit there."

She smiled and said thanks. "So, you're going to LA, are you staying there or taking a cruise?"

"Going on a cruise, celebrating our ten-year anniversary and my wife's parents are joining us celebrating their thirtieth."

"Sounds like a fun time, I'm going on a cruise myself to Mexico. A vacation."

"We're going to Mexico also. I'm Jerry."

"Karen."

We talked for awhile about our jobs and what we would be doing. Found out she was going first class also.

Jenny and Mom returned and laughed when they saw me talking to this gorgeous blonde.

"Karen this is Cherry my wife and Char her mom."

They both said hello and then they started chatting. They called for boarding, and we looked around for dad.

"He went for a drink."

Mom, "I'll get him, probably chasing some woman around."

Cherry laughed, "Mom dad's behind you."

Dad, "It's her skirt I would be chasing."

Mom kissed him and we boarded. We were happy with our seats, and we thanked dad for the upgrade. We sat and Cherry whispered, "Mile high club?"

"Of course, what kind of vacation would we have without going all out.

Mom and Dad were behind us, and dad ordered champagne for the four of us. We toasted to a great trip.

Karen was across from me, and another woman joined her. We had so much fun with the rewards of first class.

Dad, "Stewardess, where do you go to join the mile high club?"

The poor woman tried hard not to laugh, "Sir many people use the restroom behind you a few seats. But beware it's nighttime so you may be heard throughout first class."

"Well Char, shall we entertain everyone?"

Mom hid her face blushing. Cherry and Karen laughed.

Stewardess, "You are lucky it's just the six of you in first class, so maybe no one will hear you."

Dad laughed, "well love be ready to fly."

We took off and true to his word he pulled out his cock and the ladies were all blushing. The stewardess said nothing but turned down the lights. Cherry pulled mine out and Karens eyes lit right up. Cherry and mom said anyone wishes a lick join in when the seatbelt goes off.

Cherry and mom were going at us, and the stewardess was watching from her seat. Her hand went up her skirt and she pulled off her panties. Then Karen did the same. I watched them masturbate while Cherry made loud sucks on me as she giggled. The light went off and the stewardess came right to me.