Visit From Cherry's Mom, Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I have a seat, before I start serving?"

Cherry watched as Becca (we saw her name) lowered herself on my cock. I reached up and held her as she wiggled around. I felt her breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. She stood and kissed me.

Becca, "Can I get you anything?"

Cherry, "Why don't you finish, and I will get drinks for the others."

Becca smiled and sat down again, Karen came over and sat next to us, she pulled out Becca's breasts and sucked on her nipples. It was hard not making a lot of noise, but these two were great lovers, I was going to cum.

Becca, "Don't cum yet love."

She stood and kissed me and Karen.

Karen, "I have always wanted to have sex on a plane and that cock is very nice, may I?"

I took her hand, and she faced me, it took some doing but she was on my lap rubbing back and forth while I sucked on her nice nipples. Cherry came back and reached down and rubbed Karens clit. Karen lost it and screamed as she came the stewardess had to stop others from entering.

Cherry helped Karen off, and they went to Karens seat and started having sex with each other. Then Mom joined me.

"Jerry, seems dad has started a new tradition."

"Mom, let's get you up here and I want to cum in you."

"I don't think so, that young lady is coming over to join. I'll just cum and let you enjoy the youth."

Mom and I were bouncing, and she kissed me hard as she came. She squirted all over me.

"Sorry Jerry, but man you feel good."

I helped mom off me, and the young girl asked if she could try.

She had no problem getting up on me, then she released her double E's.

"What's your name young lady?"

"Hungry."

I laughed and she lowered her tiny body with these massive breasts.

"I'm Peg, and would you like me to bounce on you or just rub my clit into you?"

"Both, my god what a body and such beauty."

She kissed me and then slammed down on my cock smiling. Then she starts bouncing up and down, one hand on my shoulder and she moved so I could suck her large nipple. Cherry joined me again.

"Do you mind if I suck on your other nipple?"

Peg, "Never had a woman touch me, so please do."

Cherry started to suck on her nipple and then would kiss her when I wasn't. Peg was building and Cherry started rubbing her big clit.

"I'm going to cum, and I'm loud help me be quiet."

"Hurry I'm cumming."

Becca reached over Cherry and gave Peg a large breast to suck on. Peg lost it and her scream still made noise. She bit down on Becca and she was going to cum.

Becca, "Bite me harder, I'm cumming."

Cherry got on the floor and sucked Becca pussy. She and Peg came, and they were done.

They got dressed and they sat on my lap. Cherry went to dad and sucked his cock clean. Becca had to serve meals, but no one was hungry. Soon Mom and Cherry were on the floor pussy to pussy. Dad and I joined them, and they sucked our cocks. Then the seat belt light came on and we rushed to get dressed. I stopped and asked Becca how much time we had.

Becca, "The Captain should tell us soon."

"Then could you bend over so I can enter your hot pussy again?"

Becca smiled and bent over, I pulled off her soaked panties and ate her first for five minutes then rammed my cock into her.

Becca, "Jerry, I'm cumming already. That cock is magical."

I came in her as she came, she smiled and whipped her pussy with her panties and handed them to Cherry.

Becca, "A gift Cherry, for letting us all have a great time, no one is ever going to believe this."

Mom, "I don't think there will be a problem proving it, I videoed the whole thing."

Mom got email addresses from the ladies, and we all took a picture together. We all undressed fast then redressed. Mom sent everyone the video and picture.

Dad, "Ladies I am so tired, but this is the best tired I've had since last night."

"Last night?"

"Jerry, I made love to Char all night."

Mom was once again blushing, and we smiled at her.

We had to fasten our seat belts and prepare for landing. Becca sat with her legs spread wide and I pulled out my cock.

Cherry sucked on it as we turned to land Becca spoke out.

"Cherry we are about to land, don't bite that monster off."

Cherry laughed as I came. She didn't swallow but undid her belt and hugged Becca and they kissed. Becca was holding Cherry tight as we landed. They kissed one last time before Cherry sucked on Becca's clit bringing her to another orgasm. Cherry sat back down, and we kissed.

Cherry, "thank you everyone for making our anniversary start with a bang."

When we pulled up to the gate, we all waited a minute, then dad and I gave the ladies all a big kiss and hug.

Dad and I laughed as they handed us their soaked panties. We left and sure enough there was a driver there to pick us up.

"Karen how are you getting to the ship?"

"A taxi or uber."

"Join us for the ride."

Karen smiled, "Cherry is that okay with you?"

Cherry, "very much so."

Karen showed the driver her luggage and off we went, there was plenty of room and drinks.

Dad, "Driver how long before we reach the ship?"

"You have plenty of time, I can drive around for an hour, then take you."

"Please do, I think we are going to have a fun ride."

Cherry, "Can I ride upfront with you?"

"I am not supposed to let anyone but yes please do."

"Jerry okay with you?"

"Yes." Then we kissed, she bent over on purpose so the driver could see her bald pussy.

Cherry, "Show me the way driver."

Karen, "You don't mind her having sex with a stranger?"

"Didn't dad and I just have sex with several strangers?"

Karen undressed and came to me; she pulled off my soaked shorts and underwear.

"I think I am going to suck this until my jaw breaks."

Mom and dad undressed, and they started having sex. We spent the whole hour going from one woman to the other.

Karen, "I hope we see each other on the cruise, this has been a big surprise."

Mom and I ended up together before we were told we were arriving. I helped mom get dressed then Karen.

Cherry, "Karen, let's find out where you're sitting on the cruise, if you would like we can sit together."

Karen, "I'm in a single room with no windows, not sure what I will get. I thought I was just going to sit on the deck and relax."

"We can't let you do that every day." Cherry laughed with Karen.

Cherry, "Jerry, is there room for Karen in our suite?"

"I'll know once we see it, Karen come with us and we will see, mom and dad are staying with us also."

Karen, "You must have gotten the big suite,"

Cherry, "We need it for his big head." Mom joined in for the laugh and she held dad tight. "Sorry dear, we have to make fun of Jerry when we can."

Dad, "No worries, I'm proud of mine."

Karen, "You better be, it felt so good in my ass."

We opened the door to the suite. "Karen, I think there is more than enough room."

Mom and Cherry walked around. Our bags arrived and they placed them into the rooms.

Cherry, "Karen come here, look at this."

I followed and knew what Cherry was thinking.

Cherry, "Karen sleep with us, more than enough room or you can sleep with mom and dad."

Karen joined us and then asked Mom what she would like her to do.

"Karen, just have fun, I'm sure if you want a good loving these men would jump at the chance."

At Sea.

On our first night at sea Cherry became sick, then mom did. Dad moved in with Karen and I, Cherry, and mom slept together in the second room.

"I'll go get seasick pills."

I went to the store and bought the pills. I ran back and gave them both a pill. I laid with them for a while, then Cherry got sick again.

Karen, "If they are still sick in the morning, we should get the ships doctor to look at them."

Mom, "Let's wait until the morning, maybe sleep and the pills will help.

During the night I would go in and check on them, they were curled up together and sleeping. Dad was screwing Karen and when I returned, I joined them. Karen is a great fuck, she could go for ever, she had us so tired by one am. Then she just laid on me while dad checked on mom and Cherry. He was gone for a while; Karen went to check and came back smiling.

"George is having sex with one of them, I can't tell which one."

Karen laid on her back and I moved on top of her. I started kissing her from her neck to her belly button, she had to much cum in her for me to have oral sex, but she rolled over and lifted her ass.

"It has to fit Jerry, please fuck my ass."

I placed my cock in her pussy and got all gooey, then I slid into her ass. She was pushing into me as I pushed into her, we had a great rhythm going. She came a few times and then she pulled my hands to her breast.

I came minutes later, and she rolled to her back.

"Jerry, I could make love to the two of you all day and night, but I want to see Cherry."

She got up with her hand over her pussy. "Dam you guys cum a lot."

Cherry was on her back and laughed when Karen came in. Karen, "I was wondering if either of you would like some mixed cum?"

Cherry lifted her arms and Karen climbed up and over her face. I watched my wife eat her pussy and suck down our cum. Karen came and lay next to Cherry.

"I don't care if you're sick, if you don't mind, I'm going to lay here with you two."

Cherry and Karen hugged, and Mom came from dad screwing her, then she ran from the room, and we heard her vomit. Dad went to her to help her out.

Cherry, "Jerry, I hate being sick, I should have bought seasick pills before we came."

"I wish I could comfort you; you look so tired."

Karen, "I'll stay with her, you can get some sleep Jerry."

"I will join you; I agree who cares if I get sick, Cherry needs me."

By morning all five of us were in one bed sleeping. Cherry woke us when she ran to the bathroom. I rubbed her back while she was vomiting.

Cherry, "Jerry please enter my pussy and hold me while I puke."

I looked at her wondering if I should, but the look on her face, I had no choice. So, I entered her pussy and held her by her tits. She was done vomiting and asked me to fuck her hard.

We both came and I carried her to bed. Dad was now screwing Karen and fingering mom.

At eight in the morning, we were all worn out by Karen. Cherry has a twin nympho.

I called medical and they told me the doctor will be right up. We dressed mom and Cherry and they laid on their backs. Karen went to the other room to avoid any issues.

There is a knock on the door. "Good morning, I'm Doctor Jack, I hear we have a couple people seasick?"

"This way Doc, my wife and her mom are both sick."

"Morning ladies, mind if I do an exam to make sure you do have something contagious?"

Mom, "Do what ever you can to make us feel better."

The doctor did an exam and he looked at Cherry and my mom and smiled.

"I need a couple exams, can you walk, or would you like me to get wheelchairs?'

Cherry, "I don't feel like walking anywhere."

Two aides showed up and helped Cherry and mom.

"I'm sorry to say but you can't come with us at the moment, we will call when they can return."

Cherry*

Mom and I were taken to the medical ward where the doctor gave us medicine to stop the seasickness. We felt better for a while, but I got sick the third morning.

"Doctor Jack, why do I still feal sick and nauseous?"

Doc, "I have another idea, we're going to take blood samples and see if there is anything else behind this, the nurse will give you something to relax you both. I will return with test results, and I hope an answer."

Cherry, "Thank you."

Jerry, "dad this sucks, how could they be sick before we even ate anything?"

Dad smiled, "Well we just have to wait, at least we can talk to them. Karen came in with tea and cookies.

"Gentlemen, you have to eat something, and the tea should relax you some as we wait to hear from the doctor."

Karen sat with dad and curled up in his strong arms.

I walked to the kitchen and poured some rum in a glass and some coke. This will relax me.

When I returned to dad, I found them both asleep, I took his tea and put a blanket around their naked bodies.

I walked the ship for an hour or so and then called the medical department. I was told they were both sleeping and could be until dinner. I sat and watched a game that was being played on deck. It was fun watching the kids play against the adults in a game I have seen but never played. You toss bags a distance away and try to get the bags in small holes. The adults were doing well, until this young boy came up. He got the little bags in the hole each time he tossed. I clapped with others.

"Not bad for a young kid wouldn't you say?"

I turned and it was the busty woman from the plane.

"I didn't know you were taking this cruise; forgive me I don't remember if we were ever introduced?"

"Peg, then I enjoyed a nice ride."

"Peg, I remember now, I may have been distracted by your large breasts."

Peg, "I don't see your wife or her mom?"

"They are in medical with seasickness."

Peg, "We haven't even hit rough water, that's strange."

"Yea it was right after we entered our suite."

Peg, "How is George doing?"

"He is sleeping with Karen in his lap."

Peg, "Karen is with you?"

"Yes, Cherry invited her to sleep with us, where are you?"

Peg, "I'm down below somewhere. It takes forever waiting for the elevators."

"Then come stay with us, I'll help you with packing."

Peg, "Are you serious?"

"Sure, there is room in dad and mom's bed. Heck even in our bed."

Peg laughed, "You would like to sleep with three women wouldn't you."

"I'm not sure, I hope we find out."

Peg took my arm, and we went down to her room we went, she was right the room was so small and no windows, she was packing her bag and I closed it for her. She then stood in front of me. She reached behind and undid her bikini top and them her bottoms.

"How about a little fun."

"Peg, you read my mind."

I laid her on her back and looked at her almost bald pussy, she had large inner lips and clit. I licked her and she was very sensitive.

Peg, "I was born with a nerve condition, sex is very enjoyable for me, I would rub my clit on men all the time as a child. My pussy was always itching for some excitement, as I grew older, I bought a toy, and it took care of my need to have sex all the time. Keep licking and I will squirt against the wall, I squirt often, keep licking and you will find out."

I smiled as I licked her and then I felt her swell up, she came and to her word she hit the wall across from us. I continued until the third time and then I had to enter her. Her large breasts were so soft we played around for an hour and then decided to get going. I called and Cherry was still sleeping.

I helped Peg with her bikini, not because I had to, but because it was fun holding these basketballs. When dad saw her, he burst out laughing.

"Peg, put on some clothing, you're going to cause a divorce or two." Peg hugged dad and he untied her top. She laughed as it fell off.

Peg, "George you are worse than Jerry." She laid on dad and he played with her tits and sucked on them. Karen undid her bottoms and bent down and sucked on Pegs large clit.

Peg, "Who is sucking on me?"

Karen, "We don't know each other, but we kind of met in first class, I'm Karen. I had the pleasure of eating you on the plane."

Peg, "Keep going, I love your tongue."

I videoed them all having sex, then I entered Karen continuing videoing.

"Mom and Cherry are going to love this video." Karen was fun having sex with. Peg was a wet dream come true. I pulled from Karen and Peg laid down so I could screw her tits. Dad and Karen did the same next to us.

Dad, "son who ever comes first buys dinner."

I came in minutes after entering Pegs large breast. She smiled as she licked up my cum. Then she reached for Karen. Then dad came and he shot both of them. Karen and Peg got into some of their one-on-one sex then we showered.

Dad, "What is everyone's choice for dinner?"

We ordered two steak meals and two chicken meals. While waiting Karen sat on my lap and kissed my neck. Peg was on the bed so dad could enjoy her pussy.

"Hi, this is Jerry, anything knew on our family?"

"Hi Sir, they are awake and eating."

"Can we see them yet or talk to them?"

"One moment."

Cherry, "Hi Jerry, miss me yet?"

"No, we have Karen and Peg here to keep us company, figured you were enjoying club med we should enjoy ourselves."

Cherry, "You will pay for that Jerry, Club Med. I've never felt so sick, and vacation will be over before we can have fun."

"Dad and I want to be there, but they will not let us see you until they know you are not carrying a disease or something."

Mom, "Hi Jerry, Is George around?"

"Hold on mom, he is right here."

Mom and dad talked for a few minutes then she had to go. Dad looked upset.

"I wish for you two to understand I love my wife true and through. She just told me to have fun. Being with good women is more than just fun, it's an experience, a toast, may our wives return to us soon, then the six of us can enjoy each other together."

We all sat and watched a movie after dinner. We all had our choice of drinks; we were still naked, and dad had his face inside Pegs tits. The movie ended and Karen was sleeping in my arms as was Peg in dads. I carried Karen to bed, and I lay next to her, I snuggled, and she pushed into me. We slept all night, and I woke she was looking at me.

"Good morning, Jerry, I was going to get dressed and go eat at the buffet, you interested in joining me?"

"I think it is a great idea, I could use some coffee."

We walked to the buffet and then sat down and ate.

Karen, "Jerry, why do you and Cherry enjoy sex with other people?"

"Honestly, it started just a few days ago, I mistaken mom for Cherry. When I saw it was her, we just tried more, then Cherry started and now we just go crazy."

Karen, "I hope I find a man like you, you treat me so good. I almost wish I were your wife."

"I wish you well, but I think it should be easy for such a wonderful woman like yourself to find a good man."

An older woman was close enough to hear us.

"I don't mean to pry, but young lady, I think I know just the man for you. I was talking to him yesterday and he wishes to find a sexy and loving woman."

Karen, "is he a nice man, good looking and single?"

She sat next to us, then pointed to a man sitting on his own.

"Young lady, he is here to recuperate after losing his wife of three years. She passed away from cancer, he is very lonely and sad. He runs his own business."

"Thank you for telling me, maybe we will cross paths."

"That's easy my dear. The lady stood and walked to the man. Karen blushed. "Jerry, I can't believe this."

"He may be just the right man for you."

"Jerry, stay with me, I will have questions for him."

The lady returned. "Young lady this is Chuck Hamilton, I have told him about your comment. He looked at you and said he would be happy to talk to you."

Karen stood and hugged the lady, who smiled and walked away.

Chuck, "I hope she didn't embarrass you, but we talked yesterday for a couple hours, she is very persistent."

Karen, "Chuck, I have faced several embarrassments this cruise, but I have also met a married man that has more love in him, he can handle a dozen women, can you give a woman that same attention and love?"

Chuck pulled out a picture, it was his wife. "I gave all I had for this woman; she was my life. I would have done anything to save her."

Karen, "Do you enjoy sex?"

Chuck looked at her and leaned back in his chair. "I look at sex like a cup of coffee. Who can go a day without it, Mary, was very into sex, we had a lot of fun, we hoped to have a family, but she got sick, and everything fell apart, but she was happy until her last breath. She asked me to make love to her, before she died, I came in her and she took her last breath smiling."