Visit from Cherry's Mom, Shopping

Story Info
We take Mom shopping.
5.8k words
4.31
19.7k
27
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?"

"Hi Jerry, thanks for letting me come early. You should go find Cherry before she knows what just happened."

I stood and mom hugged me. "I love you, Jerry."

I left and went to our room looking for Cherry. But Cherry, was running to see her mom.

Cherry ran in to greet her mom, I heard laughing and talking.

I hit the shower and seconds later Jerry is in the shower with me. "Sorry I took so long, I put laundry in and found out mom is here. "

"That's good I prepared a BBQ for us, I can go get the grill started, if you would get the fixings ready?" I asked Cherry.

"Can I use your truck to go get mom's favorite wine?" Cherry asked.

"Cherry, you can use our truck any time you want."

"Really you want to go out and warm it up with me?"

"Cherry, it's ninety-five degrees out there. Oh, you mean that. Do we have time?" Cherry laughed and kissed me.

I watched her drive away and turned to her mom standing in front of me, she gave me a large hug and kissed me on the lips.

"How can I help?"

"Get something on and set up the patio and get the fixings out?"

"Jerry don't be afraid; I am very excited you thought I was Cherry. To be compared to such a beautiful woman is nice to hear occasionally."

"Mom, who couldn't possibly think you are gorgeous, you could be Cherry's twin, no one even believes you're her mother. I know I couldn't tell the difference until I saw the look in your eyes."

"Wow, that is a great compliment, I wish I could say George was as hot as you." Mom said sadly.

"Mom, I know for a fact dad loves you almost as much as his truck." I smiled and she slapped me.

I received a phone call, "Jerry, can you hold off cooking until I call, I want to make another stop, then I'll text you. I have something special to get."

"Yea I can wait, let me know, no we can sit out and enjoy the sun."

"Cherry wants to make another run; she will be a while."

Mom, "Good I have something to say." She pulled a chair up to her and asked me to sit.

Mom, "Jerry, I wish to say I am sorry I didn't stop you in the shower. I haven't had sex all year and when you entered me with that large head I couldn't stop. Please forgive me."

I pulled her to me, and I held her in my lap, she cried a little but then stopped. She kissed me and I held her there so we could enjoy the kiss. She started to undo my shorts; this I wasn't ready for. She pulled down my shorts and then lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside, she started to rock on me I held her ass as we kissed.

I felt her tongue enter my mouth as she started to increase her speed. She was moaning now; I lifted her dress off her and almost came when I saw her breasts. I started sucking on them.

"Jerry I'm going to cum, it feels so good having you in me." Mom came, and I turned laying her on the table. I pounded into her. We didn't have much time; but she came two more times.

"Mom, you feel so good, I'm cumming."

"Fill my pussy Jerry, it will be wonderful to feel cum in me again."

I shot my load into her as I sucked her breasts. I was now ramming into my wife's mom, she started cumming again in waves.

"Mom, I'm cumming again."

I did, and she was crying. I pulled out and pulled her panties back, then helped her with her dress, yet stopping so I could hold her breast as she sat on me.

I held mom in my arms, and she told me what dad had been up to.

"Mom, come on the cruise with us, let me check our reservation." She followed me to the computer.

She pulled down the top of her dress so I could still see her breast. I reached over and nibbled on her nipples.

"Mom I can upgrade to a suite, there would be plenty of privacy, you and dad can have fun also."

"Dad needs to get interested in me."

"How could he not mom, those breasts are treasures."

"I think he can't get it up anymore."

"Easy fix, I'll give you a bottle of my blue pills, he will be hard all day, you in a bikini, he will want you all day."

"I haven't worn one in ages."

"Then I will ask Cherry to take you shopping. She has a great store she goes to; I would bet that is where she went."

"I'll call dad, see if he would go."

"Mom don't, let Cherry tell him he is going, she can make him do anything."

Mom sat on my lap again, she pulled out my cock and back in her I went. She rode me very hard and came several times before I came again.

"Mom, I have never cum three time in ten minutes."

"I'm sorry son, I can't control myself."

A text came in, Cherry would be here soon.

"Cherry is on her way, I'll start the burgers and goodies, you up to setting up?"

"I'm up to it. Thank you."

I started cooking and mom and I played with each other as we moved around and waited. I heard the truck and put my cock away and mom put her breast back.

"I'm home, mom I have something for you."

Mom ran in and they hugged. Cherry smiled and pulled out her favorite wine.

"You remember I love this, thank you Cherry that is so sweet."

Cherry had another bag, but she ran it upstairs.

I came in and mom was laughing. "Cherry has a special bag; I think she has plans for you."

"She always has something up her sleeve."

Cherry came running and leapt into my arms. "Hi, Love I miss you."

"You been away an hour."

"Too long," she kissed me hard and rubbed her pussy into me.

"Cherry, your mom is behind you."

"Hi Mom, don't mind me I'm just horny."

"You are a nympho my dear."

"Mom, I'm not a nympho, Jerry what's a nympho?"

"You are Cherry, trust me you are."

She smiled and I carried her out, sitting her in a chair. I opened the wine, poured mom some. She did her testing and said fill her up.

Cherry and I had some also. It was very sweet.

We ate and we talked about what has been going on with mom. When Cherry heard dad was ignoring her, she giggled.

"I can fix that mom, how can he possible not want to be in your pants every hour."

Mom, "Maybe because he doesn't like sex as much as you."

Cherry, "Everyone likes it as much as me, they just don't act on it, if you weren't here Jerry would be naked."

Mom, "Don't let me stop your daily activities."

Cherry and mom laughed, and Cherry called her dad. We tried to stop her because she has already had too much to drink.

"Dad, how are you, I'm drunk so bear with me."

Dad, "why are you calling if you're drunk."

Cherry, "Because I wanted to tell you we invited you and mom to go on our cruise with us, Jerry upgraded to a suite, so you can be closer to us."

Dad, "Does mom want to go?"

Cherry, "Of course she does, were going shopping tomorrow for a new bikini."

Dad, "I like that Idea."

Cherry walked away, mom and I looked at each other. "This could be bad."

Mom turned on the bench, her pussy facing me. I put my finger inside her panties and then inside her.

"Jerry, she will smell the sex as wild as she is."

I pulled out my finger and sucked on it.

Mom, "Jerry, you just sucked on your own cum, it's sitting in my panties."

"You like that feeling mom?"

"I like that I can put my finger in and lick up your cum."

Cherry came back. "Mom did you know dad went to the doctors this morning?"

"What, I have been asking him to go for months." Mom became very angry and sad.

Cherry, mom it's okay he went because he realized he misses you and he found out why he couldn't get a hard on."

I laughed chocking on my burger. "Cherry, you have such a way with words."

"Hush Jerry, I'm talking to mom. You just keep rubbing my ass."

Mom laughed as she looked down. "You are grabbing her ass."

"I love her ass, Mom."

Cherry, "Anyways dad was tested, and they fixed his issue, then he walked out of the clinic with his hard on, two women volunteered to relieve it. Dad laughed and got in his truck. Oh, he also finished his truck, he painted it Cherry Red. Even put my name on the front."

"I'll be he finished his truck; I can't wait to see it."

"He is driving here tomorrow; he wants to drive around with you."

"I better wax my truck."

"Shit I wasn't supposed to tell you that, it's a surprise."

Mom, "He would have called. So, then we have to go shopping early before he gets here."

Cherry, "Jerry go with us, you can tell us what you think of our picks."

"You want me to see you and your mom in underwear?"

"You will see her in a bikini, what's the difference."

"We'll see."

After we ate, we jumped into my truck and went for ice cream. We had a lot of fun because Cherry was still drunk. I had to control her when she started doing flips wearing a see-through thong. She made a couple guys happy when they saw she has never shaved, neither has her mom.

"May I make a suggestion for the cruise if you two plan on buying bikini's?"

Mom, "Sure what are you thinking," She smiled as she ate some of her cone.

"Cherry, you need to get a trim and wax, so you aren't showing off all that bush."

Cherry, "You don't like it suddenly?"

"Cherry, I love your bush, but on a cruise, you want to look sexy, make guys trip over their feet looking at that hot body."

Cherry, "I love it when you say I'm hot. Can we have sex right here?"

"No Cherry."

Mom, "Maybe we should get her home she had way too much to drink."

Mom drove while I held Cherry, she was so funny right now. Then she pulled my cock out and sat on it in front of her mom. She rode me like a wild woman and in minutes, I was soaked from her squirting all over me, not to mention my nice clean truck. Mom was laughing so hard; Cherry had no idea mom was even there. She leaned back so we could both see her bush and my cock.

"I am driving a little faster son."

"Cherry recuperated and rode me again. This time I came in her. She was giggling and moved so her pussy was facing her mother.

"Mom, do you want some."

Cherry passed out and I just held her. Mom moved her finger to Cherry and scooped up some of my cum. She smiled as she sucked her finger. She drove down our road then parked.

"Hold her, Jerry."

Mom bent down and ate at Cherry's pussy; she licked up all the cum.

Cherry, "Jerry, that felt so good."

"Mom, I'm taking her to bed. I'll be right down."

I carried Cherry to our bed and undressed her, then put her under the sheets, I kissed her and smiled, she was snoring already.

I walked down to the kitchen and there was a glass of wine for me, but no mom. So, I went to the living room, she was on the couch naked.

"Mom, I don't think this is a good idea, what if Cherry wakes up?"

"Jerry eat me please, I am so horny after eating my own daughter."

I bent down and once again I buried my head in her pussy, I didn't mind as a man, but as a husband I was so angry at myself. But lust beat me, and I made love to mom twice. We stopped and dressed, drank our wine. Mom fell asleep on my lap holding my cock through my shorts I was watching TV until I had to pee. I slowly lifted mom and carried her to her bed; I undressed her and laid her under the covers.

I checked on Cherry and kissed her. I walked by moms room and walked in, I looked at her breast as she was laying on her back. She was out, but her breasts were beautiful. I kissed her nipples and covered her again and went to the living room and beat off. Then I got a coke and chips.

I was watching the avengers and just eating some chips when I heard footsteps,

"Hi Jerry, do you have aspirin or Tylenol?"

"Sure, do mom, have a seat I'll get you some." I went to the kitchen and got her three pills and water.

"Here you go mom, hope this helps."

She thanked me and went back to bed. I was surprised she wore a robe.

I cleaned up and went by mom, she was still on her back and her breast uncovered. I went hard right away. I left fast and went to our room, Cherry was in a spooning position, so I climbed in and put some oil on my cock. I slid into her, and she moved a bit.

"Oh, that feels so good. Hi Jerry. Sorry I passed out."

"Don't be sorry I'll make you feel better now."

Cherry smiled and pulled my hand to her breast; I enjoyed her until I finally came, and she smiled.

"Thank you, Jerry, I needed that."

We both went to sleep. When I woke in the morning Cherry was naked and pushed against me rubbing into me. I pushed my cock into her, and she moaned. I had to pee, but I rushed to cum. I just loved sex with Cherry. I came and I hugged her. "I have to go Cherry, love you."

I went to the toilet and then put on some shorts and a shirt. I covered Cherry and went to the kitchen; I could smell bacon.

"Good morning mom, I kissed her on the head. I poured some coffee and turned around. "Shit, Cherry, I thought you were mom."

She walked to me and kissed me. "Mom would love to hear you call her by my name." She smiled and bent over.

"Cherry, you know what will happen if you stay like that."

"What, you mean like this?" Cherry spread her legs even more and I stood up and entered her black forest.

She was so wet I thought I would be washing for weeks. "Jerry I'm cumming."

I grabbed a towel, and she screamed as she came. I caught most of it then cleaned it up as she stood and smiled at me.

"God, I love you Jerry, I hope we are like this forever."

She ran to the bacon, and then finished with the eggs and potatoes, she made toast and placed it in front of me.

"I'm taking moms to her; I need to talk to her before we go."

I wanted to stop her; Mom was in our bed.

I went up and they were in mom's room laughing. Then mom's shower turned on. I heard Cherry say she would join her.

I snuck in and watched mom and daughter showering and laughing. They were talking about dad's cock and mom couldn't wait until she could feel it tonight.

Cherry, "Mom is he large like Jerry, he's eight inches long."

Mom, "no he is very normal and about an inch around compared to Jerry's three inches."

"I bet he is good with it though he made me."

Mom turned off the water and they dried off. I was holding my cock in my pants.

Mom bent over and I could see her pussy wide open. I felt like she knew I was watching.

"Mom, if I was in bed with dad do you think he would know it's me?"

"Cherry, that's your dad you're talking about."

"I know, but he is so handsome and strong."

"Yes, he is. It's one of the reason's I married him."

"He once loved sex like you, then he stopped, I hope you're right and he comes in here and pounds me."

"Jerry and I will go to dinner and a movie so you can have some alone time."

"Or you can stay and watch."

"Mom, now who is being weird, I couldn't watch the two of you." They both laughed and I left for the kitchen. I was drinking coffee when they came down, mom had warmed up her breakfast and Cherry was making phone calls.

"Jerry, did you enjoy watching us?"

"I had a feeling you knew."

"Mom, why were you in our bed?"

"I saw Jerry go down and start cooking, I snuck in. I got what I wanted."

"Mom, I can't handle this anymore, I can't lie to Cherry, I love her."

Hands went around my neck and Cherry whispers, "you have nothing to be worried about, mom told me what she did. I think it's funny you thought it was me."

"But Cherry you two do look so much alike." She smiled at me.

Cherry, "Get ready love we will see how much more we look a like when the day is done."

We got in the truck and Cherry told me where to go, the first place, they would get waxed.

"Jerry come with us." They were brought to a room and told to take off their pants and underwear. I watch them both get undressed. I hid my face.

"Jerry, you have seen us both, enjoy what is about to happen. I want an arrow on my mound is that okay?"

"You will take away all your hair?"

Cherry, "for now. Help mom pick a design."

I looked at Cherry and she smiled. "Jerry you should taste mom while we wait."

Mom spread her legs and I looked at Cherry, she was smiling.

I went into mom and licked her; she smiled as I pulled away.

"What was that?"

"They put an oil on us, didn't it taste good?"

"Cherry, that was cruel."

A women walked in, and she shaved mom, then Cherry. The design was cut in cherry's mound. Mom asked me to help her choose one.

I asked the lady, "Please save the hair you shave off, I would like to keep it. She smiled and put it all in a plastic bag and handed to me.

"Wow that is a lot of bush you two."

They both blush, then Cherry asked me again to help mom.

"Mom, the same one. You have been having fun with me so far."

Mom smiled and had me touch her mound.

"I think mom should have the same design."

Cherry, "Nasty Jerry, you think you can handle not being able to tell us apart."

"Cherry, I sure hope so, I worry about your dad now."

Cherry, "You think dad will enjoy moms new look?"

"He should enjoy anyway she looks."

Cherry, "Love you, Jerry."

Cherry, "Jerry, do you like me all smooth like this?"

I moved my hand down her mound she was so wet. No way would she ask me to have sex with her here.

"Cherry you're very smooth, I look forward to testing it out more later."

The lady said she was done, I paid her, and she smiled as she closed the door.

Cherry, "Jerry how do we look?"

"Beautiful, and both your mounds look just alike."

Cherry, "which of us is Cherry?"

"That's easy, you are."

Mom, "No I'm Mom."

I sat down and looked. "No way I couldn't tell you apart? I feel terrible."

Mom put on her clothes and then Cherry did.

Mom, "Two more stop my love."

We drove to an upscale beauty salon, and I looked at them.

Mom, "Jerry we will be here three hours, can you come back, or would you like to stay and watch?"

Cherry, "I think he would like to watch."

"I think I will come back."

I dropped them off and Cherry hugged me.

"Sorry I have been teasing you. It was wrong to have mom sit in front of you like she did. I just want to see how close we are to each other."

"Cherry, I enjoyed seeing both of you, she is as hot as you."

"I love you Jerry, see you soon."

I Went to a bar and had a drink, then drove back and waited. I got a text from Jenny.

Jenny, "Babe, we are ready."

I went in and smiled, they both had their hair done the same, eyebrows and all.

Mom, "One last stop son."

We went to a clothing store, this one was also an upend store, known for their excellent and special services.

We walked in and Mom was greeted by this gorgeous redhead.

"Hi Edith, nice to see you. It's been too long."

"Hi Monica, Nice to see you, also. This is my daughter Cherry and her husband Jerry. We are here to buy some clothing."

Monica, "I'm sure we have what you want, follow me please."

We are taken to a small room, and Monica asks mom and Cherry to get undressed so they can be measured.

I was given a coke and I sat and watched them get measure by Monica who made sure I got a good shot of her thong.

Monica, "Ladies, you both have the same measurements, this will be a lot of fun picking out outfits."

Mom and Cherry are handed robes and a glass of wine. Monice walked away.

"May I ask what is going on?"

Mom, "Monica is picking out bikini's, underwear, teddy's, and sexy pajama's for us to try on. We will be handed items to try on, and you will say yes or no. We will have a fun cruise."

Cherry was facing me with her robe open, I was almost drooling seeing her pussy.

Cherry,

"Jerry, would you join me inside while Monica picks out our clothing?"

I took no time answering, I was on top of her so fast, she started laughing. I made sure she was having fun after tormenting me so much she orgasmed fast then her mom entered and asked if I had room for her. I smiled as she lay next to Cherry. I entered her and brought her to orgasm a few times. Monica entered with bikini's to try on.

Monica, "Ladies do you need time before you try these on?"

Cherry, "no I'm ready, Jerry is going to judge them on us."

12