Visit from Cherry's Mom, Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom stood and they looked over the bikini's, Monica took my hand and led me out she sat me in a chair and poured me a coke. Then she lifted her skirt and guided my cock into her bald pussy.

Jerry and mom came out one suit after another. Monica was talking to me as they changed, she had a few good orgasms.

Cherry, "Jerry, are you ready for this next one. We think it is the right one."

"When you are ready."

Monica stood and kissed me. I put my cock away.

Cherry and mom walked out in black agent provocateur divine bikini's. I smiled and said yes.

Cherry, "Jerry are you sure, it shows my ass."

Mom, "A fine ass also."

Monica, "I have to be honest, but I have never seen anyone look better in this bikini."

Cherry, "We will also get one in blue."

Cherry smiled at me. "Wait until you see the underwear."

Cherry, "Monica, what did you think of Jerry's cock?"

Monica, "Very filling and thick."

Cherry, "Monica would you mind entertaining Jerry again?"

Monica, "Jerry is that okay with you?"

I pulled out my hard cock again, this time Monica removed her dress, then her underwear. Her large breast even impressed Cherry.

Monica, "we are here to service our customers but I rather you be okay with me touching you, you're married."

"Monica, Jerry seems okay with this, so I don't mind. Plus, you have a very hot body, I would love to suck on your large nipples."

Monica, "Is that all Jerry?"

I held her close, and we kissed again, then I helped her to my lap, she once again mounted me, and I held her breast and started to suck on her nipple. I found out fast that she gets very excited when they are touched, so I bit down on one, and twisted the other. She came fast.

Cherry, "Jerry we are ready, are you?"

"Oh yes, I can't wait." They came out in matching see though underwear, pink. I came the second I saw them. Monica laughed.

"Mom and Cherry turn slowly so I can see you all around." As they turned Monica got off me and kissed me.

I was putting my cock away and I walked to them, I looked them over, and smiled.

"Ladies you look good enough to eat."

Mom smiled, "That may happen son." She spread her legs; they were crotchless.

We finished and it cost dad and I a thousand dollars each. This cruise better be good.

We stopped for dinner.

Cherry, "Mom are you ready for dad, he should be here soon."

Mom, "I hope he likes the changes in my hair."

"I think he will very much, I slid in so much easier, but I will miss the jungles."

Cherry, "Jerry not so loud."

I smiled looking at them blush. We finished and headed home, I carried the boxes to their rooms, and they asked if they could talk a while.

I went down and grabbed a coke and sat outside relaxing.

Mom, "Jerry can we talk?"

"Mom, you can talk to me anytime, can I get you a drink?"

"No, I just want to talk for a bit."

"Okay." I sat up and listened.

"Jerry this has been a crazy day and I must admit I have enjoyed having sex with you, but I am also feeling very guilty. Jerry knows we had sex, she doesn't mind. But I do. We are both married, and I know you and Cherry have a very rich marriage. Not many people can say they are still sexually active at ten years. Or thirty like us. I just wanted to share that with you."

"Mom thank you; I also share some of those feelings. I love your daughter more than anything, she has been amazing, we love being together all day long. But this wouldn't stop her from loving me, just like I wouldn't stop loving her if she was with another man. I hope we are together our full lives."

Cherry came running out and jumped into my lap crying. "Jerry, I heard everything, I am the luckiest woman on earth. Mom, I know it has been a rough year for you, that's why I didn't mind. You are my best friend, I will always cherish our love, and you are welcome to Jerry anytime, unless he is in me." She hugged her mom and then hugged me again.

Mom's cell rang, "Hi George, where are you?"

"I'm about an hour away, caught up in traffic, I'm stopping for dinner, sorry I'll be late. I'll call when I get closer."

Mom, "That's okay George, we just had dinner also. Drive careful, I love you."

Dad, "I love you also, I will do my best to get there before nine. Later."

Mom hung up and looked sad. I called her over and she sat on my other leg. Cherry hugged her and they leaned against me.

"I so wanted to great him in my new nighty."

Cherry, "Mom you still can, we can still go out for a while."

Mom, "I couldn't do that to you this is your house."

"Mom, we would do anything to make you happy, we will go to a late movie."

Mom, "Are you sure, I feel terrible."

Cherry looked at me and pointed to my cock. I shook my head no she shook hers yes."

Cherry, "I'm going to go check what's playing, I'll be right back."

Cherry gave me that look again, and I smiled. I started to unbutton moms night gown, she looked into my eyes.

"Jerry, you can't cum in me. George would see your cum."

I finished and stood her up removing her gown. I took her to the wall and pushed her up against it. I slowly entered her pussy. I got nice and wet, then pulled out. I then entered her ass.

"Jerry, oh god yes. I can't wait to feel you, please hurry and get in me."

I pushed up into her and her body was crushed against the house. She was moaning loudly, and I was lifting her off the ground, she came in less than a minutes, then again, and again.

She was really depressed but was coming out of it fast. She started screaming a little,

"Cherry where are you, please watch me cum."

Cherry came out and watched me make love to her mom.

Cherry, "Mom let me touch your left breast."

Mom pushed away from the wall and Cherry held her breast. Mom screamed again and squirted all over us. Cherry started kissing me as I continued to pound mom. She squired three times before she went limp. I pulled her to me and sat her down. Then I sucked on her pussy she came again and pushed me away.

Mom, "If I cum anymore I will not be able to with George."

Cherry gave her some water. "Jerry, you didn't cum will you be, okay?"

"Mom, I will make sure Cherry gets all my cum while we are gone."

I sucked on her nipples for a few seconds and then helped her to her shower, we both got in and I washed her, Cherry joined us, and we made it fast so mom could get ready. She told me not to look, she wanted to show me what she was greeting dad with.

"Okay Jerry you can look."

I opened my eyes to a sexy teddy, it kind of looked like wonder woman's uniform.

"Mom, if that doesn't give him an erection I'll shove that whole bottle down his throat."

We all laughed until I saw the price tag. "He better like this. Four hundred dollars. Mom, he has to like something so gorgeous on you."

Mom got another call we all listened, "Hi George are you close?"

"Should be there in fifteen minutes, can't wait to see everyone."

"It will be just you and I; Jerry took Cherry out so we can be alone."

"That's my boy, I am going to make you howl tonight I am so ready to fuck you, I have messed up bad all year, so get those legs spread beautiful. I just hit the gas."

Mom, "Be safe I have a gift for you,"

Mom hung up and we laughed as we ran to the truck, we had to get out of there fast.

Mom called. "I's so scared I peed myself. Cherry, I changed into your teddy I hope that is okay."

Cherry was laughing, "Listen to my schoolgirl mom. I think we may get a hotel; you may not let dad relax a minute."

"He's here, I just came, guys I wish you were here, what do I do?"

"By mom, we love you."

Mom didn't hang up, she dropped the phone, so we heard dad enter we had to mute our side because we were laughing.

Dad, "Oh fuck where is my wife and who are you. If she isn't here in two seconds, I'm dropping you right here."

We heard a thud on the floor, and dad was laughing.

"Woman I didn't mean for you to drop me, and wow you shaved your pussy, let me taste that valley of fruit. Mom sat on his face,

"George your tongue, I have forgotten how large it is, how good it feels. Then we heard slurping.

"George your cock seems bigger, tastier. I miss your cock so much."

We hung up laughing and Cherry was on her back. I drove down our back road and I parked. I leaned down and started eating her.

"Jerry, I can still smell me on the seat, we have to get it cleaned."

"Cherry, I plan on having a bunch more on it very soon. I pulled off my shirt and she laughed as I removed her thong. I ate her clit like it was the last raisin on earth, she came three times blessing my truck twice with her abundant juices. Then I undressed her and myself as we went to the grass, and we made love under the full moon.

"Jerry this is so romantic, I love the moonlight on us."

I was pushing in and out slowly, I wanted to enjoy my wife, we were in no hurry this time. Cherry cried out several times in an exciting orgasm.

Then I came, and we laid with each other for a half hour, just kissing and hugging. Then she wanted to go for a walk naked with me. It was our land so I didn't see a reason we couldn't. We took our time, hand in hand.

Then she turned into me looking up at me.

"Jerry, thank you for a wonderful day, not that everyday isn't great."

"You're welcome, Cherry. I had fun as well, and seeing your mom happy is such a great thing, I can't believe you got your dad to do all he did. Great job my love."

"Dad is like clay in my hands, he will do anything for me."

"That sounds familiar, I know another man that does also."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Then make love to me again. I can see someone is awake."

"He is always awake around you."

"We made love standing there, she wanted me to do her standing with her ass against me. I loved it, I held her breasts as I buried my cock in her. She was screaming the hole time, then she came.

"Jerry, each orgasm is beautiful with you. Wow I love them."

"Should we head back?"

"Jerry, can we sleep in the back of your truck and enjoy the moonlight?"

"What a great idea, I'll turn it around and join you."

We lay in the back, and she was so happy, the sky was beautiful and so clear.

Cherry held me tight with a large smile.

"Thank you. Jerry."

"Welcome bunny."

We fell asleep and it was a great sleep for us both. We woke up when we heard something beside the truck I looked up.

"Mom?"

12