Visit from GF's Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
James cheats on, literally, gf with her big tits best friend.
2.3k words
4.43
21k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers

My name's James, I'm a 27 year old guy. I've been dating my girlfriend Belle for a few months. She's 34, petite, with short blonde hair and nice C-cup tits. We have a really good relationship with lots of sex, and she's super devoted to me. I thought I couldn't be happier, but I realized how wrong I was after she invited her best friend Katie up to visit from out of state.

Katie's 35, a little on the cubbier side, also with short blonde hair, and huge fucking tits, at least F-cups. She got to Belle's apartment early Friday, and I came over later that evening. I was turned on as soon as I saw Katie. Like I said, she was a little on the bigger side, but it worked for her and it left her looking very fuckable.

As soon as Belle introduced us Katie came in for a hug. She crushed her tits into my chest, and I definitely squeezed her a little too hard. It probably would have looked a little suspicious, but Belle was so trusting she didn't think twice about it.

After the introductions and some chit-chat we all sat down for the dinner Belle cooked for us, and of course some drinks. I couldn't help noticing Katie's ample cleavage throughout the dinner, and she was in the habit of tugging her shirt down occasionally to straighten it out, giving me a better look each time. It seemed innocent, but I definitely got the impression that she was getting a little thrill out of it, especially since our legs kept 'accidentally' brushing against each other's.

As dinner continued we kept having drinks, and I found it interesting that Katie kept encouraging Belle to drink up, even refilling her wine glass a couple times. Once we were finished eating we moved to Belle's living room and sat on the couch, with Belle leaning against the armrest, myself sitting next to her, and Katie sitting next to me. The couch was big enough to fit the three of us, but snug enough that we were all touching, which I certainly didn't mind.

We kept talking and drinking, and Belle didn't seem to notice that Katie layed one of her legs over mine, or that I placed my hand on her leg. Eventually Belle got up to get her ambien to help her sleep. While she was in the other room Katie and I looked at each other and held our gaze longer than was appropriate given the circumstance. We unconsciously moved ourselves closer until we were somewhat pressing ourselves into each other, and I moved my hand higher and gripped her thigh more firmly. I was beginning to get hard by the time Belle came back. It was obvious that she was feeling woozy from all the wine. I figured she didn't even need her sleeping pill, but I wasn't upset that she took it.

The three of us continued talking and joking for a little while longer, with the subjects subtly turning more sexual. I was rock hard now and making no effort to hide it, and I continued to grip Katie's thing, moving it more inwards every so often. She was now holding my arm and her smile had grown a little more devious, especially since by this point Belle, while still awake, was barely with us.

As we were talking Katie made it very obvious that she was taking glances at my erection through my jeans, but she ddn't say anything about it. At one point, after taking a long look at it, she looked up at me very intimately, and then at Belle, who was basically asleep now, and said "you know, it is getting late, I think I'm going to change into something a little more comfortable..." with a faux-innocent tone to her voice.

With that she got up, placing her hands on my shoulders for support, and walked into the bedroom where she put her suitcase. She closed the door, leaving just a crack open, so I could vaguely see her strip her clothes off.

A few minutes later she came back out it a low-cut deep V t-shirt that really put her tits and cleavage on display, and a tight skirt. It didn't look any more comfortable than what she was wearing before, but I wasn't about to bring that up.

"I like your shirt," I said as she sat back down next to me and somewhat on my leg.

"Thanks, I like it a lot too. I would have had it on earlier but I didn't think Belle would have appreciated me wearing it around her boyfriend. But what she won't know won't hurt her," Katie smiled as she looked over at my sleeping girlfriend.

"Well I definitely appreciate it. What makes you think she wouldn't like it?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Well she told me that you're a book guy, and I don't think she'd like you seeing so much of my tits," she said as she gave them both a good squeeze.

"But you don't mind me seeing so much of your tits?" Talking about her tits while my girlfriend was passed out right next to us was a huge turn on.

"No, I kinda like it. And I think you do too," she replied as she rested her hand on my hard cock straining through my jeans."

I responded by pulling her into me more and saying "well you are having quite an affect on me."

"Hey, it's not my fault my tits are so much bigger than your girlfriend's," my girlfriend's best friend said. She was really starting to get into this.

"You know, that's hard to say, I've only seen yours in your shirt."

There was a pause as we both, grinning, stared into each other's eyes before Katie replied "you're right." She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off over her head, partially freeing her giant tits. She still had her bra on, but it was at least one size too small for mammoth breasts, and her tit-flesh was literally spilling out over the top and sides. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

"So, are they bigger than Belle's?" Katie asked.

"They're so much bigger," I replied, awestruck.

"Are they better than hers?" She asked, clearly loving every second of this.

"Your tits are so much better than my girlfriend's," I said, unbelievably turned on by the whole situation.

"You know James, it's really not fair that I'm the only one with my shirt off."

Without saying another word I ripped my shirt off, exposing my well-muscled torso. We both looked each other up and down for a few moments before I grabbed her and pulled her into me, crushing her huge tits into my chest. We kissed passionately, feeling each other all over for several minutes, inches away from my sleeping girlfriend. I broke the kiss, saying "we can't get too carried away, it would ruin everything if we woke her up."

Katie just smiled and said "I've known Belle for years, once she takes her pill nothing's going to wake her up. Especially if she's been drinking."

"In that case..." I began as I reached around and undid her bra, finally exposing her gigantic, glorious tits. I immediately buried my face in them, squeezing and licking and sucking greedily. My cock was as hard as a rock by now, painfully straining against my pants. I managed to free myself from her tits long enough to lift her up a little and maneuver out of my jeans. Katie followed suit and stripped off her skirt.

We commenced making out again, with even more fervor and grabbing each other even more aggressively, with only two thin layers of fabric between my hard cock and her burning hot pussy. "This is so fucked up," I murmured, unbelievably excited.

"We're just getting started," Katie said as she stepped off of me and slid down her soaking wet panties, which she placed on Belle's sleeping body before she straddled me again. My big cock was practically penetrating her through my boxers.

Finally I had enough of this foreplay and pushed Katie down to the side, so she was half laying on the couch, half leaning on Belle. I stood up and took my boxers off and immediately brought my cock down on Katie's clit and started rubbing it back and forth. Watching her moan while on top of my sleeping girlfriend was almost to hot to bear, I could have cum right then and there as I began sliding my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy.

This was too much for her too, and she desperately cried "fuck me. Please baby I want you to fuck me." I didn't wait another second and immediately slid myself all the way inside her, eliciting moans of pleasure from both of us. I began fucking her hard, causing her ample tits to jiggle and my girlfriend's body to shake. I was staring at Belle while I fucked Katie at first, but then I bent lower and slid my hand up Katie's scalp and gripped her hair while I brought my face close to hers and started fucking her as hard as I could, as she looked into my eyes and screamed "Oh fuck I'm cumming!!!"

As her orgasm peaked and she came down I needed a breather after fucking her as hard as I could, so I sat down again, and told her to get on, but she said "I have a better idea baby." Then she turned and whispered "I'm sorry Belle, but I'm going to suck your boyfriend's cock now. I know you love him, but his cock is so big and makes me cum so hard, I think he deserves to get his cock sucked," to my sleeping girlfriend, before gently kissing her forehead with an evil laugh.

I had the biggest grin on my face as I watched her slide herself down postion herself between my legs, directly in front of my throbbing cock. She smiled up at me as she bent for ward and kissed my cock. Then bent forward and kissed it again. And again, and again until she slid her hand up the other side of my cock and held it as she basically made out with my shaft. She did this for a couple amazing minutes before she took about half of me into her mouth and, using her tongue expertly, began to give me a real blowjob.

I was just leaning back on the couch, looking back and forth between my sleeping girlfriend and the mind blowing blowjob her best friend was giving me, absolutely loving how wrong it all was, until I thought to pull Belle's smaller tits out and grope them while Katie continued to suck my dick. Seeing what I was doing, Katie smiled at me with my cock in her mouth, before disengaging and putting on a pouty face and saying "I thought you liked my tits better baby?"

I smiled back and grabbed her face and pulled her up to kiss her really hot and heavy, breaking the kiss occasionally to whisper "Your tits are so much better than my girlfriend's baby, so much better." We kept kissing loud and sloppy, almost hoping to get caught, the idea of which just made my cock so hard it hurt.

Feeling devious, I broke the kiss and stood up and got behind Katie and bent her over Belle, with her arms on either side of her for support. Not wasting any time now I slid myself back into her and began fucking her hard again, with my hands gripping her generous hips, prompting exclamations of "OH FUCK fuck me baby, you're cock is so fucking big, don't ever stop fucking me with that cheating cock!"

As I went on fucking Katie doggystyle, slamming into her fat ass, she put her head down, lost in the taboo pleasure of our illicit fucking. I then removed my hand from her luscious ass and pulled her hair on the back of her head, forcing her to look directly at her best friend. "OH FUCK BELLE HE'S FUCKING ME SO FUCKING GOOD!!! YOU'RE BOYFRIEND IS FUCKING ME SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

This just encouraged me to fuck her even harder, which forced even more aggressive dirty talk out of Katie. "FUCK BELLE I'M GOING TO CUM ON HIS COCK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! HE'S FUCKING ME SO HARD RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU OH FUCK!!!" Then, addressing me, "do you like fucking me better than your girlfriend's baby?"

I answered honestly, "Oh fuck yeah I do Katie I like fucking you so so much better than her!"

This was enough to set her over the edge again. "FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM! HE LIKES FUCKING ME BETTER THAN YOU BELLE, YOUR BOYFRIEND LIKES FUCKING ME BETTER!!! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD ON YOUR BOYFRIEND'S COCK!!! AHHH!!!"

Hearing all of this disrespectful filth directed at my girlfriend by her best friend set me over the edge too. I gripped Katie's hair and hip even harder and said "Fuck I'm going to cum Katie, I'm going to cum in you in front of my girlfriend!"

"Oh fuck yeah cum in me baby, cum so deep in me! You're boyfriend's big cock is cumming in me Belle, you're boyfriend's big cock is filling me up with cum and it feels so fucking good!!!"

After I came down from one of the most intense orgasms of my life I slowly stopped fucking her and collapsed on the couch, and Katie immediately collapsed on top of me. "That was fucking hot," I told her breathlessly.

"You like cheating on your sweet girlfriend?" She asking in a faux-innocent voice.

"I do now, especially with her best friend," I replied as I grabbed her head and kissed her again. After a few moments of making out we figured we should hide the evidence of our cheating. I grabbed my clothes, put Belle's tits back in her shirt and carried her into bed, while Katie, still naked, gathered her things and and got ready for bed on the couch.

To be continued

zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers