Visit from GF's Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
James fucks Katie while Belle is in the shower.
1k words
4.47
23.1k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers

The next morning we all awoke as if everything was normal, and, aside from the lewd and furtive glances Katie and I would exchange, nothing seemed amiss. My trusting girlfriend Belle had no idea that I had fucked her best friend in front of and on her the night before.

Belle, being ever the sweet friend and girlfriend, made us pancakes for breakfast. While she was in the kitchen Katie and I were on the couch, at the scene of the crime. We were supposedly just having an innocent conversation, but in reality my hand was under her shirt, as she had neglected to wear a bra that morning, and she was lightly running her fingers up and down my growing cock underneath my pajamas.

Once breakfast was ready we all sat down at the kitchen table, which was fortunately high enough that Belle couldn't see me occasionally grabbing her friend's thigh. "How are you feeling babe? You got pretty tipsy last night." I asked my innocent girlfriend.

"I don't feel too awful, a little run down I guess, but I must have been pretty messed up, I don't remember much after dinner. I hope I didn't fall asleep too early when I was supposed to be entertaining you two." She questioned sadly.

"Not at all," I replied with as much of a straight face as I could muster. "You did pass out early, but Katie and I managed to keep ourselves entertained, right Katie?"

"Yeah, I had a great time last night," Katie said with perhaps too much of a grin, "but it is too bad that you weren't awake for it."

"Yeah me too, but I'm sure we'll have plenty more chances to have fun," Belle said, completely oblivious of the implications. "But right now I'm going to hop in the shower, hopefully that will help with my hangover."

With that she got up and walked into the bathroom. As soon as the door was shut Katie and I were on each other. I had both of our shirts off, her nipple in my mouth, and my fingers on her clit within seconds. It didn't take me long to regain the erection she had given me earlier, and she was wet before I even replaced my fingers with my tongue on her clit.

"Are you going to fuck me right here while your girlfriend is in the shower?"

"I have a better idea," I told her as I pulled her up and led her over to the bathroom door, taking the remainder of our clothes off on the way.

"You're so bad," she giggled as I shoved her against the door. We could hear that the shower was on now. "Oh my god that feels good," she hissed as I slid all the way inside her. I began by fucking her at a medium pace, eliciting quiet moans of pleasure, before really grabbing her hips and fucking her harder and faster. I wanted to make it as hard as I could for her to keep herself quiet. She was succeeding, but only barely, as she was moaning into the bathroom door.

"You like that? You like gettng fucked like a little slut by your best friend's boyfriend?"

"I love it, I love that her boyfriend is fucking me so fucking hard with his big cock, it's so fucking hot!" she whispered.

We continued like this for several minutes, before I pulled her away and pushed her down to the floor on her hands and knees, still right in front of the bathroom door. Reaching around and grabbing her big tits I started fucking her tight pussy again.

"Oh fuck that feels so goddamn good, I love the way you fuck me," she hissed. Just then the shower stopped and I heard the shower curtain open. Katie and I were now completely naked having aggressive sex two feet away from Belle, who could walk out any minute. It was so goddamn hot.

"Belle could catch us any minute, but I'm not going to stop fucking you until I cum so fucking deep inside of you," I whispered into Katie's ear before taking it gently but firmly between my teeth.

"Oh my god that's so fucking hot baby," she said through clenched teeth. I could feel her pussy contract around by throbbing cock. "What are you going to do if she walks out right now and sees you cheating on her with her best friend?"

"I'll grab your hair like this-"

"Oh fuck!"

"-slap your ass, and keep fucking you as hard as I can like she's not even there. Fucking you is so much more important to me." I knew she was loving how fucked up this was as much as I was.

"Oh shit baby that did it for me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your cock!"

Just then we heard some rustling coming from the bathroom, which just turned us on even more. I could feel my cock getting even harder.

"Oh fuck baby, you fucking bastard," Katie panted, "Belle's coming, cum inside me baby, I want her to see her big dicked boyfriend cum inside me, I want her to watch you cum!"

Katie's dirty talk and the actual risk of my girlfriend catching us fucking was enough to send me over the edge.

"Oh my god baby I can feel you cumming inside me! It feels so fucking good! Oh my god I'm cumming again! Fuck I love the way you fill me up!"

As were coming down from our intense orgasms, with me still pumping in and out more and more slowly, we heard more sounds coming out of the bathroom. We got up and rushed back to the living room, which is directly visible from the entrance of the bathroom, to gather our clothes and quickly get dressed. We were both just pulling down our shirts when the door opened and Belle stepped out. Fortunately for us she was still drying her face with a towel and didn't notice how sweaty and out of breathe her boyfriend and her best friend were.

"Thanks for waiting for me guys, I needed that, a hot shower really did me good!"

to be continued

zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers