Visit of My Ex - Monica

Story Info
Unexpected milking made by my ex gf.
4.3k words
4.36
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

If you don't have a girlfriend, you can do whatever you want and fuck how and where you want. A permanent relationship means that it's not so easy sometimes.

I started to be in a steady relationship again, but at a distance. One day I decided there would only be sex, no masturbation.

But when you meet once every 3-4 weeks, it can be difficult.

I had recently had a few days off, so I was able to catch up in peace and quiet, whether on official duties, shopping, or simply having fun and relaxing.

On one of these days, I left the house first thing in the morning to buy a few things. On the way, I met my ex, who has also had a steady guy for a long time now and even new small chapter in her life. We hadn't seen each other in a long time, so the conversation stretched. Eventually I said:

"If you're not in a hurry to go anywhere, why not pop in for a coffee, then you can have a quiet chat without standing in the cold?"

"My luggage has just been delivered to the babysitter, so why not, I'm off too."

Talking at home is better, though. There are no people around, no cars, there is no need to shout, and you can discuss all sorts of topics, not just general ones.

"How are you getting on with your new girlfriend?" Monica asked without further ado, sipping her coffee. "Do you have lot of fun?"

"Not too much lately, only when we see each other."

"So a lot of work with the 'one-armed bandit'"she laughed.

"With what?"

"Well you must be doing a lot of jerking off" she said bluntly looking down, which made me guess that she was probably looking at my trousers.

"Not too much, I haven't had fun without a woman for three weeks."

There was a strange silence, Monica was sipping her coffee and looking up from her mug she was smiling, or so it seemed to me anyway, looking at her face. As she set the mug down on the table, she said emphatically:

"Your balls must be boiling and swelling from the cum, huh?"

"It's OK" I replied in a confident voice.

"You wanked as much as you wanted" she continued "When I needed it, you could cum any way you wanted, and now suddenly it's OK? No exaggeration, you have to fuck or cum, otherwise you can't!"

Another long moment of silence, finally I said:

"Well, right, it's hard as hell, it's very hard to hold back, but I told myself that if I don't have a woman with me, there's no cumming."

"I have a guy and I don't touch other dicks, but if I am I'd love to see yours" the ex replied with a cheeky look.

"I won't fuck you!"

"I'm not going to fuck you! That's out of the question." she admitted "But if you don't want to without a woman, you can cum in front of a woman."

"Yes, but..."

"Don't be grumpy" she interrupted me and looked me seriously and penetratingly in the eyes. "Take off your trousers and panties, show me how your dick stands. If it doesn't stand up anymore it means I don't know you and I will have to massage your dick. However, I am more than sure that your muscle is already pumping with blood at the very thought of fucking."

"Do you always have to be so vulgar?"

"Pull down your trousers and don't be a sissy!" she growled.

I started to pull down my trousers. I didn't manage to take them off completely and my ex said triumphantly:

"I knew it! Your dick is standing up and you haven't even taken your underwear off!"

"It's a bit of your turn on...."

"A lot by your lack of jerking off" she got into my sentence again. "Soon your cum will be pounding on your brain. Milk yourself, I want to see it."

"What? My jacking?"

"No, I want to see like a three-week-old load of cum pouring out of your dick."

"But I told you I'm not jacking now...." I resisted.

"Without a woman" she quickly interjected "And I'm a woman, so take your cock in your hand and show me how horny you are. While I'm here, I want to reminisce about the good old days."

"It would take a woman to massage me by hand" I told her cheekily.

"OK, I have an idea, pull down your panties" she said at that.

I wasn't sure what had been born in her head, but I took off my underwear.

"Ooooh!" she almost screamed "You've grown fur on your dick! Bravo!"

"Well, I've got fur lately, but that's not the point. What's the idea?"

"Till the bottom, take everything off, shirt and socks too!"

I undressed all the way. I stood in front of my ex, and she was looking at me, or rather my knob.

"What's the idea?" I asked "I tell you right away that I won't do a pole dance for you, because I don't have a pole and I don't like dancing."

"No, it's not that" she replied, looking at my cock and leaning slightly towards it. "Do you still have the toys we played with?"

"I have in the wardrobe, why?"

"Well, if you do, don't ask silly questions just go get them!"

"Which ones do you want?" I asked, and she, as if she was going crazy, got up from her chair propped herself up by her sides and said looking into my eyes:

"I don't have all day. Time at the babysitter's is running out and you're acting like an unmotivated idiot! Go get your toys and get them now! If you want me to help you, I'm supposed to have the equipment at my disposal within a minute. And you too!" she finished almost shouting.

"You don't have to shout..."

"I think I have to, you unabashed fucktoy!" she growled through her teeth.

"You're getting more and more vulgar."

"And you like it a lot because you have a rod standing up all the time" she replied without looking down and unfortunately she was right because I had a hard cock all the time.

I went into the next room and took the toys out of the drawer. They were all together in one bag. After a moment's thought, I also took two packs of moisturising gel, just in case. I set off for the room where my ex was and on the way I said:

"I also took the moisturiser...."

On entering I saw that she was sitting on a chair with her skirt pulled up, her panties were on the floor, and she was fingering her pussy sharply with two fingers of her right hand, while the fingers of her left hand were parting her pussy lips.

"Maybe it will come in handy" she said looking into my eyes. "Look at you."

I looked down. I was standing slightly apart, my cock stood taut, my balls a little hidden in my scrotum

"Do you know what I see?"

"Me?" I asked a little uncertainly.

"Standing in front of me is a grown man" she started to describe very slowly. "Naked and naive, because he heard that he would be able to cum. Without any reluctance he showed his unexploited dick...."

"You are still vulgar" I interjected.

"...and like a doggie he brought his toys" she continued without any restraint burying her fingers in her pussy. "And his cock stands waiting to be let off. I love the view, and I'd love to watch your balls push their load out through that unfucked cock."

"You've never thrown meat like that."

"But I say that now because I like it. I'm not your girlfriend and I love watching you get harder at the mere sound of me saying the word 'dick'. Now hand me the anal beads and plug and gel dildo from the bag."

I pulled the toys she had listed out of the bag she held in her hand. She, without thinking, grabbed them, grabbed the balls, took them in her mouth and, after slipping the tip, pushed them quite deep into her pussy, more than half the length of that chain of balls.

"I have a deep insertion after giving birth." she replied to an unasked question.

After a while she removed the balls and put an anal plug in their place. She placed the large dildo on the table.

"Give the moisturisers, they might come in handy." she added after a while.

I handed her the moisturisers brazenly looking in the direction of her cunt impaled on the anal plug. She opened the jar and set it on the table. She stood up from her chair with the plug still impaled in her pussy.

"As you can see my muscles are strong," she said, massaging herself over the cork. "And now it's time for your muscles. Walk over to the table, lie forward, and spread your groove with your hands."

Anal beads whistled in the air, as if she was going to spank my ass with them.

I stood, as she wanted, at the table, leaned over at the waist and lay with my torso on the tabletop and spread my buttocks with my hands. "What do you mean it's time for my muscles?" I thought and after a while I felt something drilling into my sphincter, a quick thrust in and out, very fast and every few such thrusts I felt a slight scratching inside, deeper and deeper. This scrubbing inside was more and more absorbing. In a short time I felt it very deep and until I gasped.

A meaty smack landed on my bottom.

"Keep your mouth shut and don't distract me!" Monica growled and after a while I felt a strange sensation on my sphincter and heard a strange kind of gurgling.

"I like that! Grinding your asshole all the way through withanal beads always gives me pleasure, because you are deep and capacious."

Now I knew. The anal ball chain was this weird scratching inside. She was sliding them in and out of my arse very quickly and every entry she would slide one bead further in, so I didn't feel much of anything on my sphincter. Now she was brazenly slipping the whole chain of beads in and out each time, and all I could feel was my sphincter riding the grater, and I could hear a quiet gurgling, so she must have surreptitiously applied moisturiser when I couldn't see.

A louder gurgling and suddenly I feel a terrible push on my arsehole. Until I gasp and suddenly it's like a collapse. I already know that she took the plug out of her pussy and pushed it into my ass. After a while she pulled and pulled it out impetuously, so that in a moment she was again spreading my anus with the plug. And so several times until it started to go in and out, like a cock in a pussy. She pushed it in deep and left it. I felt her cling to me from behind, she pressed me against the table and in the open jar of lubricant standing in front of my face landed with a loud clatter the dildo held by a full handful of her right hand. The head of the gel dick touched the bottom of the jar until the lubricant gel flowed over the edge.

"You already know what's going to happen now." she whined rather than asking the ex, all the while pressing me against the table.

"Will you fuck me in the ass?"

"Ah howdy!" she came off me. "Push and push the plug out of the hole!"

I thrust, causing the plug to slip out of me, and in less than a second my sphincter began to be ripped open by the semi-hard gel dildo. It went in rather quickly as there was no 'mercy', instead there was a sulphurous slap on the buttock and a command:

"Push! It won't go in by itself!"

I tried to push a little, at the same time all the time holding my buttocks with my hands to facilitate the entrance of this toy into my ass. Once again I felt a strange friction on my sphincter and a strange pressure inside.

"Ough! It hurts!" I groaned in pain. "What are you doing?"

"I'm loading an artificial cock in your ass and twisting it. I won't touch the sack or the cock, but I'll fuck you like in the good old days that you'll come off like a baby in a nappy."

"But not so deep!" I protested and at that moment I almost felt pain deep inside. Monica grabbed one of my hands and moved it more towards the middle of my ass.

"Hold it for a moment so it doesn't slip out of your ass."

I held it and again the slight shock and disbelief that she managed to push almost the whole toy into me. It had been many months since she had last ridden me like this, and that with Teresa, and I hadn't had this kind of playtime in a long time, so I didn't think I would be able to accommodate this dildo.

After several seconds I heard again from behind me:

"It's time to fuck you like with a hammer, I hope you are ready for a quick cumming."

"I'm going to cum quickly, but what kind of fucking like..." I started to ask and after a while I was screaming from pain and pleasure at the same time.

The dildo was ripping me from the inside out, mainly attacking my prostate with hard strokes. I turned my head towards the furniture, where there was a very smooth, almost mirror-like part, and saw in the reflection that, as I was still lying on the table, my tormentor was kneeling behind my ass, holding the dildo at the base in her hand, almost like some kind of heavy tool, and driving it impetuously into my anal hole at such an angle that she was riding my prostate.

"You're going to cum, you know that." she said to me from behind my balls and ass.

"I can hardly tell..."

"But not to me, because you are leaking cum slowly." She interrupted and started to drive the dildo faster into my ass. After a dozen such strokes, she suddenly removed the toy with a thud from my anus:

"Mmmm, so this is what my ass looked like as you fucked me for a long time."

"Excuse me?"

"You have a nice, gaping ass hole, it was probably the same with mine when you fucked me in the ass." I felt her clinging to me and grabbing my hair. "No more lying down, get up and turn around."

I felt a tug on my hair, got up from the table, turned around and saw that my ex was almost completely naked, she wasn't wearing a blouse or a bra, just a skirt rolled up and in her tightly clenched hand she was holding the dildo that had just been in my ass.

"Stand apart, hands resting on the table." she gave the command.

I stood as she wanted and she knelt in front of me, put the dildo between my legs and after a while I felt her pushing my open hole apart again. After several seconds of her fucking me in this position, I felt cum just pouring out of my cock. It wasn't a long-distance shot by any means, but it hit Monica's nipple, a little on her belly and forearm, and after more spasms the cum just poured out of the coil and ran down the shaft to my balls. There, most of it stopped on the pubic hair.

Ex shouted suddenly:

"Lay down on the table, legs up!" and I quickly did so. "Move your ass deep inside!"

So I supported myself with my hands on the edge of the table and moved more to the middle of the tabletop.

"Legs down!" so I did and felt the dildo in my ass push deeper and deeper under the weight of my body, making me gasp because of the slight pressure inside.

She let go of the dildo, shook her hand and a trickle of cum hanging from her forearm impetuously hit my belly.

"Don't even move!" she pointed a commanding finger at me. "Until I come out."

So I lay on the table with the dildo deep in my anus and cum leaking from my cock, while she looked at me and got dressed. She wiped my ejaculate off with her panties and put them in her bag.

She walked to the door and turned at the last moment before leaving:

"I've done you a favour, you'll have to do it back soon."

Two days after I was anally straddled, my ex called me in the morning time.

After a short introductory conversation, she went directly to what she called for.

"Have you got some time now?"

"I'm still off, so I'm basically bored at home."

"That's great!" she replied with enthusiasm in her voice. "You remember that you owe me a favour?"

"Errr... what favour?"

"I fucked you and let you cum...."

"Fact..." I replied slowly.

"So now I need relief. My man is coming back after the weekend, but then it's a full house, and now I'm off."

"Shall I come?"

"Oh no!" she protested. "You stay at home, but this time you satisfy me through the webcam."

"Oooookeeeey" I replied after a long moment confused. "How do I do that?"

"First, fire up the video call."

I hung up and started a video call through one of the apps. She was already waiting. I saw that she was lying on the bed with her tits poking out over her bra.

"You're probably going to play the saint again, what's not to wank, so undress unconditionally."

I pulled off all my clothes, and as I was pulling down my panties at the end, I heard:

"Now you're going to fuck yourself until you cum. Take the dildo, put it on the floor and you will ride it for me."

I took out the same gel monster with which she had nearly ripped me apart two days ago. I placed the phone on the floor leaning against the wall so that I could be seen in action. I didn't know what to expect, because I'd never had a sex session like this before.

"Now stuff your ass on the dildo to the end!"

"Wait a minute, let me get some gel," I protested.

"No gel!" she quickly replied. "Artificial cock to the face! If I can get it lubricated so that the cock drives into me, so can you. Nothing to worry about, I'll instruct you on how far you need to go down."

She was kinky, that I knew long ago, but I didn't think I'd have to play with sucking an artificial cock.

"Shall I suck it off?"

"Do you prefer a live one?" she laughed derisively. "It's just moisturizing, take the dildo in your mouth because I'm running out of time!"

"Can't I moisturize?"

"No discussion!" she snarled. "If you drove a dildo in my ass just with saliva, I'll have some fun now too. Now spit a little on your dick head, it'll be easier to load into your mouth."

I spit a little saliva on the didlo standing firmly on the floor.

"Well!" instructed me perverted Monica. "Now wide open and lick the head... oh yes, lick it well. That's enough, it won't get any harder anyway, go deeper, lips on tight and suck it in, it'll be easier to slide in... Ooooo yes, you could suck a live one and you'd be very efficient... Don't look at me like that just go deeper... Too fast! You're about to puke!"

Her comments were demeaning on the one hand, but titillating from another point of view.

"OK, mouth wide and take it out without licking it." she said after a while, and when I took the didlo out of my throat, she added:

"Now, with two fingers, take the gel and rub it into the hole in the ditch, it will be a better entry, because it has to be with momentum."

I applied the gel.

"Now spread your legs slightly and get on your dick, put your hands behind your back and wiggle. I'll clap, each clap a movement to one side, each insertion to the end. Full insertion and extension is two claps."

I positioned myself as I had been told. It reminded me a bit of how on porn the skinny chicks used to get on and ride guys' dicks like this, based on feet and hands only, with their pussies sliding through the air almost. Now I felt impaled myself, but the difference was that I wasn't a slick chick with tits but a guy with a dick in front of me that, although a bit stiff, was rocking up and down and side to side while riding the dildo that was once again pushing my asshole apart.

My kinky ex was riding me hard. She was non-stop describing what I should be doing and what she was seeing, until I felt uncomfortable at times.

"Deeper! Ooooooh yes!" clap "Up! Fast!" clapping "Hard down! Faster! I love to see your cock stiffen from the dick in your ass. We're speeding up!"

In a few minutes I was literally jumping on this equipment driving deep into my ass, and my cock was hard but rocking from the floor to my lower abdomen.

"STOP!" the chick shouted from behind the screen. I hovered upwards with the head of the dildo in my ass "I could see right through it! You're about to come off and that's what I want to see in details! Lower your ass, and as you have the dildo inside, grab it from underneath and turn around. I want you to stand on all fours with your arse upturned towards me, with your cock down."

I positioned myself the way she wanted.

"Now firmly grip the dildo and you're going to ride your own ass, I clap and you get rammed from the inside, each clap is one full dunk."

It started really hard. She didn't spare me, even through the camera she was pretty rough. It's known that I might not have done a full dunk, but with the momentum everything was already going so fast that I didn't have much control.

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers
12