Visit of My Ex - Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull the cock out of your ass and show me how I fucked you." I pulled the toy out of my anus. "Extend it with your hands... Oooooh! Super hole, hold it for a while... ok, now the dildo in your ass and hard on your prostate... Uuuuuu, mmmmm, superrrrrr! Harder, oh yes, still, rotate it inside, feel how I'm milking you...."

"Aaargh!!!" I screamed. I was kneeling with my arse stretched out, a 10 inch dildo in my arse, and cum was coming out of my cock from ejaculation.

"Fuck yourself!" she shouted from the phone speaker. "Don't stop until I say so!"

After a few deep thrusts she let go.

"Push all the way into my ass... Ooooh, yes, and now lift your leg like a peeing dog and turn onto your back."

I slowly turned over, the slightly soft cock still dripping with a glut of cum that coated my thigh as my rod slid down towards my balls.

"Lay back and I'll have a reward for you." I heard from the phone. "Take the mobile in your hand and have a look."

I looked at the screen, and there my ex was riding a large dildo that I had never seen, so she must have bought it recently, probably to play with a new guy. After a few minutes she stood up, the dildo popped out of her cunt with a thud, and she grabbed it by the base, bucked herself up and attached it to her anus.

"I know you have the desire for this!" she winked and thrust, and the dildo, as if there was no resistance, slid deep into her anus.

"Thank you for your help. Go lick the cum off the floor, and I need to get cleaned up quickly because I haven't flushed my bowels." she hung up

I preferred not to know about it, but she was disgusting and vulgar at times. After a while I got a message. It was a picture and on it was my gaping ass. "do I look like that too?" "No," I wrote back, "I didn't rip your cunt like that. "At least you cum without jacking off."

Here she was right. Now I was sitting on the toilet again, waiting for my ass to start shrinking and sealing again. I didn't think I would have such a stretched sphincter for a couple of days and my balls would empty twice.

The next day my current girlfriend came to see me. As usual, I licked her pussy and she sucked my cock a little. This time, before I cum, I rode her for a long time. In my mind I had an image of Monica attacking me in the ass with a thick dildo that my current girlfriend didn't know about. To cum, I pushed my cock into her ass and slid it all the way in.

As I finally cum in that shapely ass, in front of my eyes I had Monica kneeling in front of my cock, from which the spurted cum was finding its way onto her body.

12