Visit to France Pt. 04

Story Info
Pam, Anne, Laura go to Le Cap resort with Gretel.
6.9k words
3.8
4.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers

Visit to France Part 4 - Journey to the Coast

Pam, Anne and Laura got up early because they were going to be driving to the clothing optional resort, Le Cap where they would be spending the next two weeks. They were currently staying at La Liberte, a naturist/swinger/fetish friendly resort just north of Lyon where they had been for a couple of days to break their journey. They had spent some time in the scat room the previous day, firstly by themselves with some other friends that they had met and where in the early evening they had attended Fraulein Kaviar's show which was broadcast on the Fraulein's website. They had had a great time.

They were taking it in turns to piss and shit and then shower. Anne and Laura had bodypaint to scrub off before repainting for the journey. They had decided that they would travel naked in the car apart from some bodypaint and butt plugs. Pam was going to paint false bikini tops and bottoms on Laura and Anne and then Anne was going to have a go at painting Pam.

They had ordered room service to save time and they were hoping that the gorgeous Pascal would be delivering it - well, Laura and Anne were hoping that, Pam was hoping for one of the beautiful female wait staff.

At 7.30 am there was a knock on the door and there was Pascal - he of the generously endowed dick! He was welcomed into the room with his tray of breakfast food. As he was walking out of the room it was clear that his famous dick was definitely firmer and longer than when he came in. Anne, who was between him and the door ran her tongue around her lips in a very suggestive way - Pascal blushed and said, "sorry ladies I'm working, maybe later." But there wasn't going to be a later, not this time anyway, because they were going to be on the road in an hour.

At that moment, just as Pascal was closing the door, the phone rang. It was Gretel, AKA Fraulein Kaviar, AKA Bessie the Burlesque dancer. Pam answered, "Hi Gretel, what can we do for you?"

Gretel informed them that she had just been notified by the club at Le Cap where she sometimes did her Bessie act that an act had let them down and could she come down and perform in a couple of days. She was already planning to go there in a couple of weeks to perform her act but now it was possible that the act that had to cancel might be given that gig. Apparently, the reason that they couldn't perform this week was due to illness. But to cut a long story short Gretel was asking for a lift.

Pam told Gretel to give her a moment whilst she checked with the others. Gretel had said that she would only have a small case. She wouldn't be wearing many clothes at Le Cap except during her act and she kept all the kit for that with her friends that she normally stays with - she either stays in their house or in an apartment that they own and rent out.

It didn't take long for Laura and Anne to agree to taking Gretel. She was fun to be with and had a wealth of humorous and rather filthy stories to tell.

After about ten minutes Gretel arrived. She had been told that the three friends would be dressed just in bodypaint and butt plugs for the journey. Gretel says that she gets a reaction with some bodypaints so she decided to wear a teeshirt which covered her top half down to her hips - anyone driving near their car would not realise that from the waist down she was naked! The teeshirt just had the letters F and K on the front in big bold letters, with u and c in between in tiny pale blue letters that you wouldn't see on a casual look. Anyone who visited the 'Fraulein Kaviar' website would recognise the logo as her trademark and that the teeshirts were on sale from the site. To anyone else the FucK logo meant nothing, just another corporate logo, albeit a risqué one but to the Kaviar aficionados, the self styled Kavionados, it would have allowed instant recognition, like the Masons' handshake. Gretel said that it amused her when people reacted with either suppressed horror or amusement because after recognising the logo they then recognised her. Sometimes it was the most unexpected (or not so unexpected perhaps if you knew anything about human nature) people. One was a Roman Catholic priest - no surprise there really and another was a very respectable woman lawyer who actually gave Gretel a wink.

As the others were still eating the croissants and baguettes with jam, honey and savouries Anne asked Gretel if she wanted to eat anything. "Only pussy!" she replied. Everyone laughed at that point. At that point Gretel said that whilst the others were eating she would go to the bathroom and take a shit so that they didn't need to stop on the way. "I was in the middle of having my morning dump when I thought that I would wander over here and finish off." She turned round and spread her arse cheeks to show that indeed she hadn't finished, she had a brown ring round her puckered hole. At that she went into the bathroom.

"Are we wearing butt plugs?" asked Laura. The others each replied that they were going to. They loved the full feeling of the plug in their arses anyway but the plugs would stop any faecal skid marks on the seats in the car.

At this point Gretel came out of the bathroom. "Ladies, have you got any toilet paper, I don't see any and there isn't time for a shower."

"We put the toilet paper away," said Pam, "we either shower or get someone to lick us clean or sometimes just walk around dirty for a while."

"I had better not stay dirty. We are riding in the car and I don't want to leave a brown streak or your seat."

"A brown streak from the famous Fraulein Caviar," said Anne, "we could get you to autograph it," she half joked.

I'll lick you clean, said Laura. She was really getting into the swing of the scat lifestyle. Laura, whom her partner Alan had described as sexually inhibited. The others also volunteered. So Gretel just went back to flush the toilet and then came and obligingly bent over. Around her butthole was a brown ring of poop and there was a small piece in the hole itself. Laura swept her tongue around the sphincter and then, with her lips around the hole itself she sucked the small piece of shit into her mouth. She ran the piece around the inside of her mouth and made it softer. She noted the bitter taste combined with a curry flavour from what Gretel had been eating and then she swallowed.

It was Anne's turn next and she licked off what little poop remained. Gretel then said to Pam to go to her bag and find her jewel buttplug with the ruby, apparently it was a real ruby. There was some lube in the bag as well and she applied it and then came over inserted the plug in Gretel's arse.

The others took turns to have their arseholes inspected for cleanliness (they had all just had showers so their arseholes were all impeccably clean but each got licked nevertheless) and then their buttplugs were inserted.

Laura had a glass of water and swilled out her mouth because she still had the lingering taste of Gretel's shit. And then they were ready to go down to the car. Since they were going to a clothing optional resort (clothing actually banned on the beach apparently) and they were planning to spend the time mostly naked they had very few clothes other than the ones that they started the trip in the UK wearing plus some scanty evening wear for their top half. They planned to always be naked between waist and thigh. Consequently there wasn't much luggage and it mostly consisted of a few lingerie items, butt plugs, dildos, vibrators and sun cream. After they had loaded the small amount of luggage into the car Pam suggested that they took some selfies, which they did. Using the delay function they even managed to do one from the rear with their buttocks parted showing their different butt plugs. Pam, the photographer, even had a proper SLR camera.

With Pam driving, Anne in the front seat and Laura and Gretel in the back they set off down the road to Le Cap - they had actually got going by 9.30 am. They decided to avoid the autoroutes and use the more interesting and picturesque Routes National which as a plus were free. They were glad to have Gretel with them. She was regaling them with stories relating to her experiences as a dancer, in burlesque and as a scat 'queen' on her website. She had already mentioned earlier about people suddenly recognising her and pretending that they didn't. She also mentioned that she had volunteered to provide poop for an experimental treatment for bowel conditions. She was a poop donor for 'faecal transplants'. Apparently the good bugs in normal poop could be used to treat people who had an overgrowth of harmful bacteria in their gut. The laboratory liquefied the poop and then it was given as an enema. Anne was really interested because she liked putting other people's, especially Pam's, poop into her own rectum. So this was a treatment? Gretel said that as a precaution she kept some of her healthy poop in storage in a freezer so that if she ever got sick with a bowel infection she could liquefy it and use it as a therapeutic enema. She hadn't had to use it yet.

About halfway to the coast Pam saw a cop car in the rear view mirror who put his flashing lights on just as she caught sight of him. She pulled over and stopped and shortly afterwards quite a butch female cop came over. Pam wound the window down.

"Bonjour Mesdames," said the cop.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle. I am sorry we are three English and one German," said Pam.

"OK. I speak English and it's Madame, I have a husband. Where are you going ladies?"

Pam explained where they were going. At this point the cop clearly recognised Gretel/Fraulein Kaviar and seemed to be a little embarrassed.

"Do I know you?" asked Gretel, noticing the cop looking at her oddly and becoming abashed.

"You remind me of someone I have seen recently."

"On the internet?" volunteered Gretel, clearly enjoying the cop's embarrassment.

"Maybe. I think that is all ladies. Keep safe and drive safely. And by the way, I love your body paint but it is normal to wear clothes, but I will overlook it this time."

"She definitely knew you and was embarrassed," noted Anne.

"She certainly did. Quite a lot of female cops are into fetishes in my experience. I bet she is into scat."

"I'd love to cover that uniform in my shit," said Anne.

With that they were on their way and the rest of the trip was completed without incident.

One thing that they noticed immediately they had passed the sign that told them that they were in Le Cap was that people were walking around naked or partially dressed. Those who weren't completely naked wore a range of different clothing options. Some were just wearing a teeshirt and were obviously naked underneath. Some were only wearing a jacket and nothing else. They drove up to a bistro and parked outside. Gretel knew this place and said it was good.

They went inside and were greeted by the female maitre d'. She was wearing a full length red apron and sandals and when she turned round to show them to their table you could see that she was wearing a neat little red butt plug. There were a couple of other wait staff also wearing the same style red apron and a red butt plug. One was a cute young man and the other was a curvaceous young blonde girl. The seats were rather unusual, they consisted of two wide strips of clear plastic with a gap between for your genitals and anus. This is where the staff sat those who didn't come in with a towel to sit on as many of the naturists did. The seat caused the buttocks to part leaving the perineum open to the air.

"Slightly strange seats," said Pam.

"For hygienic reasons," said Gretel, "in the past most people here carried a towel around to sit on but this avoids the need for a towel and these kinds of seats are popular, especially in restaurants. They are quite comfortable and I love the way it parts your buttocks so that it lets the air get to everything. If you aren't wearing a butt plug you have to be careful if you fart!"

"A wet fart could be a bit disastrous in one of these chairs," said Anne. Everyone giggled slightly nervously.

Everyone ordered - a glass of wine and a light meal. Gretel told the others that she would be grateful if they could drive her over to her friends. She was going to be staying with them for the next few days whilst she got ready for her gig and probably for a couple of days after. These friends had quite a big house near the end of the beach, just within the city limits where clothes were still optional and banned on the beach itself. A few yards further on the beach came to an end in a cliff behind some rocks and then the sea. In fact the friends' back garden went right up to the back of the beach. They had a low wall with a gate in it. Beyond that was a path and then you were on the beach. Gretel warned them that her friends were a bit eccentric. She was not any more forthcoming than that but she said that they would soon understand!

After about an hour they had finished their meal. They had enjoyed watching the other customers in the bistro and what they were wearing. Some were traditional naturists - completely naked and carrying the obligatory towel so that they didn't leave any marks on the seats and they felt protected from anyone else's germs. They were the most boring and conservative looking. Some people came in fully dressed, usually with a teeshirt and shorts. Others didn't bother with shorts and just had a teeshirt on. There was a group of women who just wore neat little jackets that were all the same and nothing else apart from some classy looking shoes with heels. Gretel said that she thought that they were workers in a boutique specialising in sexy clothes plus a few sex toys. They had perfect makeup and clearly seemed to spend a lot on their hair. There was one with her back to our friends' group who had a buttplug in. She was quite animated and as she was talking you could see the plug going in and out as she contracted her pelvic floor muscles. Pam who had the best view was fascinated and wondered if any minute the plug was going to fall out - she could sympathise as she had a slight feeling that her own might fall out if she coughed or farted. It was good pelvic floor exercise though.

As they were getting up to leave in walked a statuesque woman nearly 6ft tall who was dressed in a fishnet bodystocking with clearly nothing underneath. In fact there were little windows for her nipples and from above her crotch - when she turned round you could see that it extended up the back to just above the top of her natal cleft. You could also see the hint of a golden butt plug. She immediately recognised Gretel.

"Hi, G!" she exclaimed quite loudly across the dining room.

"Hi Lady S!" exclaimed Gretel, "we are on our way out - we are going to Bill and Cheryl's where I am going to be staying." Then Gretel turned to our three friends and explained, "may I introduce the Honourable Lady Samantha Trisk, also just known as Lady S. She is an exotic dancer at one of the clubs here and she really is a member of the British aristocracy. Her brother is Earl Dross." By this time Lady S had made it over to the friends' table where they were all standing up ready to leave. "I was just telling them that you are the sister of Earl Dross, Sam. By the way these are friends that I met at La Liberte, I did an FK gig there yesterday evening." she then pointed out Pam, Anne and Laura by name.

"An FK gig eh! My dirty brother is into that sort of stuff though it's all hush hush. He's the chairman of Stiffley's Bank so he has to be ultra respectable." Lady S sniggers.

"Does he have to keep you quiet as well," asked Gretel. "Your exotic dancing and your 'Famous Anus'."

"Famous anus?" asked Anne.

"Lady Samantha here has the world record for the longest dildo inserted into a lady's arsehole," confirmed Gretel, "it was 3 feet six long and she was able to get it all the way in and hold it there for half an hour."

"Wow!" said Laura, stunned and not sure if this was something to admire or pity.

"I did it for charity," said Lady S, " raising money for a retired sex workers. I raised the money through contacts and some porn sites. It might not be the longest ever but it's the longest confirmed by independent observers. There's a porn site HotAss.com that runs a sort of 'Guinness Book' for porn"

"Was it uncomfortable?" asked Pam.

"Not really. I am told that my colon is much longer than that. I had a colonoscopy a few years ago and was told that my colon was one of the longest that they had come across. It wasn't sexy though. It came out a bit poopy, which is hardly surprising. That's not my thing unlike Gretel here, Fraulein Kaviar. Are you ladies into poop?'

Our three friends nodded.

"Oh well, takes all sorts. I have to clean myself out before I do any anal work. That ensures that 'mainstream' porn sites will carry my stuff but it's what I like anyway."

"So your brother is relaxed about this then?" asked Pam this time.

"There's not much he can do about it really considering his interests." said Lady S. "He regularly has scat parties and he has had our Gretel here along as the cabaret, haven't you darling?"

"I did a gig for them once. A very select group. He has a private detective check everyone out that gets invited so that he doesn't inadvertently invite a journalist or a photographer or anyone that might blab. It's all harmless scat stuff. All consenting adults. Men and women. His wife gets involved too, Lady Dross. In some ways she is dirtier than him. She loves getting covered head to toe in shit and licking every man's dirty arsehole in the room."

"What the aristocracy get up to eh!" said Pam, "I think that we need to be on our way. Nice to meet you."

"I haven't asked why you are here, G. I thought that you were due down in about three weeks," asked Lady S as the group were turning to leave.

"The venue changed the dates because they had had an artist cancel so my gig is in a couple of days. Not sure if the one in three weeks is still on or cancelled."

"I'll look out for it," said Lady S.

"It's in the usual place, usual time and I have requested again that they don't make the audience wear clothes."

"That was a stupid rule in a clothing optional resort," said Lady S, "some people here won't even have any clothes to wear other than perhaps jeans and a teeshirt."

Pam, Anne, Laura and Gretel got into their car and it was just a five minute drive over to Bill and Cheryl's which was situated right at the end of a row of chalet type houses by the beach. It wasn't far from the end of the beach itself. According to Gretel this was where people felt fairly free and able to indulge in various sorts of sexual activity with little risk of interference from the beach rangers who monitored most of the rest of the beach. I think it was accepted that if there was this area at the end of the beach where people could be sexual then the rest of the beach would be squeaky clean. Most of the sex took place in the dunes between Bill and Cheryl's place and the beach itself.

There was some off road parking just in front of the chalet which actually backed onto the dunes. They had a gate in their back fence which was only about 2 feet high anyway and beyond it was a well worn path.

Bill and Cheryl were standing in front of their house to welcome everyone - Gretel had given them a quick ring to check that they were at home. Although only Gretel was staying there they were all invited in. In fact they went through the house and out onto a covered patio. As they were walking through the house they noticed that the place was totally open plan. There were no internal doors or walls at all. It was effectively one big open room. In one corner was the kitchen. And around the space there were areas that were obviously what served as a lounge, three bedroom areas and a shower and bath area. But there were no toilets inside the house. Laura needed a pee and a shit and asked Cheryl where she could go. Cheryl ushered them all through into the covered patio area and along a wall facing the beach and the sea were four toilets arranged in pairs. Between the toilets of each pair was quite a sizeable table.

Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers
12