Visit to France Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you sit down on one of those I can bring you a drink," said Cheryl.

Laura had the problem of removing her buttplug and felt self-conscious about removing it in front of these strangers as it was probably going to be shitty. Anne immediately recognised the problem and came up behind Laura and reached down with her right hand and grabbed hold of the plug whilst whispering to Laura to push down gently to open the sphincter. Quickly and deftly the plug was removed and Laura was able to sit down and almost immediately she let go for'ard and aft. Anne spotted that over in the corner was a shower and a tap where she took the plug to wash it. She proceeded nonchalantly as if this happened every day. Bill and Cheryl acted as if they didn't notice anything but in a house where everything, presumably including sex between themselves and also between the guests was open and public they could hardly object to someone removing a shitty butt plug.

Anne lay the plug on the floor next to Laura who now had the gin and tonic that she asked for. She went into the house to wash her hands properly and came out and sat on the toilet on the other side of the table from Laura. Pam and Gretel were sat at the other table and also had drinks that they had ordered from 'mine host' Bill.

Anne, being nosey, asked Bill and Cheryl, who both had a South East English accent how they had come to be where they were. Apparently they had moved out about ten years previously from high pressure jobs. Bill was something in the Financial District in the City of London and Cheryl was a senior hospital administrator. They had been naturists for most of their lives, coming to the South of France as students in the early 80s. They had gone through a phase of swinging though they were pretty monogamous now, mainly because they found having multiple partners exhausting. They did occasionally experiment. This was all volunteered by Cheryl. The open plan house was taking naturism to a logical conclusion. Just as living naked meant that there were no secret body parts the open plan living meant that there were no secret bodily functions. Bill and Cheryl said that what they loved to do first thing in the morning was to go and sit by the tables on the patio to drink coffee, have a light breakfast of croissants and rolls and cheese and meats and also have a leisurely shit. After that they would walk onto the beach where they would lie down on a towel and have a slow gentle fuck. Sometimes friends would come by and say 'hello' and they would say 'hello' back and just continue fucking. They were known to sometimes fuck for nearly and hour after which they would rest. Before going back to the house they would go into the sea for a swim and to get their arses clean. Sometimes they wouldn't bother with the swim and have dirty arses all day until it was time for their shower before bed. They had the same type of chairs in the house that they had in the café with the gap so that genitals and anus were open to the air.

When Pam, Gretel, Anne and Laura finished their drinks Bill suggested that they all walk down to the beach. Laura had finished her shit and had been wondering how she would get clean enough to get back in the car. Now she decided that she would go for a swim. Bill and Cheryl had some towels for them and they set off down the garden towards the gate. Once through the gate they were onto a sandy path that went through some very low dunes so that they could see the beach and the sea and the sunbathers and swimmers. In fact you could see all of this from the patio. As they got near to the beach proper, just to the right hand side of where the path entered the beach there was a couple lying on a large beach towel and it was obvious that they were caressing each other's genitals with their hands. It wasn't possible to avoid getting very close up to them. It became obvious that Bill and Cheryl knew them well because they all greeted each other. They and Bill and Cheryl had a brief exchange of local news and gossip and the couple continued fondling each other. After the six had walked away far enough to be out of earshot Cheryl informed our friends that this couple were their next door neighbours. Apparently they occasionally had foursomes. They were Nikki and Simon. Also Brits who had come out to get away from high pressure jobs in the City of London.

Bill then explained the layout of the beach. He pointed to a sizeable rock that was just offshore which was about 200 metres away to the right. He said that that was an unofficial marker that separated this end of the beach where you could do more or less what you liked as long as you didn't bother other people and beyond it the beach was fairly tightly policed by the rangers who were both lifeguards and dealt with any 'improper' behaviour. Bill reiterated that nudity was obligatory across the whole beach. If you were wearing clothes it was assumed that you were a voyeur. The rangers were denoted by yellow swimming caps. They were naked too, of course. They were about 50/50 male to female. Apparently they did occasionally come up to the libertine end of the beach but everyone knew what time they came and it was really just a token so that they could say that the whole beach was patrolled. It was wise, though, not to do anything blatantly sexual that they couldn't ignore.

Laura was somewhat turned on by walking around in public with a dirty bare arse in front of total strangers. She could feel that there was some shit in the crack between her buttocks and wondered if it was visible. She actually couldn't really care if it was. She loved the slightly squelchy feeling of her buttocks rubbing together lubricated by shit as she walked and she put her hands on the side of her buttocks and pressed them gently together and pushed them up and down alternately, up on the left and down on the right and vice versa, to massage the shit in her butt crack.

There were other sunbathers that seemed to be doing sexual things. There was one couple close by where the woman was giving the man a blow job and he was fondling her arse. Bill and Cheryl laid out a large beach towel and sat near the edge and beckoned the others to lay out another towel next to it so that they could all sit down. Laura said that she thought she should go into the sea to get clean first but Cheryl said that wasn't necessary - the towels would go into the wash as soon as they got back to the house. Laura was carrying her buttplug in her right hand ready to put it back in once she got clean but obviously she would have to wait to do that and she put it down on the towel and sat next to it.

Bill pointed out that whilst they never sunbathed or swam off the 'respectable' part of the beach, they only used the libertine end for that, they did walk along it because at the town end there were some good bars and restaurants and sometimes, after a swim, they would go down there. In fact it was the quickest way to get into the town and the harbour if you were going on foot.

Anne whispered in Laura's ear that she would like to lick her arse clean for her. Laura agreed and on Anne's suggestion she turned on her front and spread her legs somewhat apart. Anne buried her face in Laura's dirty arse, licking the insides of her buttocks first then moving to the muscular ring of the anus and finally the hole which Laura opened by pushing down. Anne inserted her tongue deeply into the hole and moved it around. Laura absolutely loved how that felt.

Bill and Cheryl pretended not to notice. Pam had walked off down towards the sea but Gretel came over. When Anne had finished licking Laura's dirty arse she picked up the butt plug and slipped it back into Laura's hole after lubricating it with her shitty saliva. Gretel and Anne embraced and started to French kiss deeply. Gretel could taste Laura's shit in Anne's mouth. Anne had shit around her mouth and on her cheeks and she transferred some of that to Gretel's face. Laura by this time was getting up and decided that she wanted to go for a swim, as did Anne and Gretel.

Pam was already in the water swimming and the other three were soon in and mucking around, splashing each other, swimming a bit. They were having a great time. Pam gestured to Anne to come out of the water with her, indicating a part of the beach that was just beyond a large rock that you could only see from the sea. You could see that there was a group of four people there who looked like they were having an orgy. There was no one else and it was the end of the beach, there was just a cliff beyond. It looked like the perfect place for what Pam had in mind.

Anne and Pam walked out of the sea and Pam went to take Anne by the hand, which was more overtly friendly than Pam usually is with Anne - or anyone.

"I need a shit," said Pam, "will you join me my dear?"

"An offer I can't refuse," said Anne with a smile, "how are we going to do it - I can probably do one too. The towels are over the other side of the rock, where we were before. Shall I get one or a couple?"

"Just get one, love."

Anne came back with a towel and laid it down. The foursome having the orgy were clearly oblivious to anyone else and what they might be doing.

"Shall we do it back to back, leaning on each other? In which case we can just dig one hole and our shit will be together or face to face and holding hands and looking into each others eyes? We would need two holes then."

"Face to face and holding hands would be quite romantic," said Anne without a hint of irony.

So they held hands and squatted down so that they could work out where the holes needed to be and then proceeded to dig out two quite generous holes. Then they stood between the holes and embraced with open mouth French kissing. Pam could still taste Laura's shit in Anne's mouth. They both reached down and grabbed each others' buttocks and gave them a squeeze. Anne's buttocks where generous and 'well upholstered' (as she described them herself) but Pam's were smaller and firmer as she kept herself in shape. They both then grabbed the plug in the other's arse and gently removed it.

Both plugs had a little bit of shit on the tip and Anne took Pam's plug and drew a shitty ring around each of Pam's nipples. Pam did the same to Anne. Then they each licked the other's plug clean and put them on the towel.

They came back and stood between the two holes and holding hands squatted over the holes. They both started to pee and at the same time pulled each other together and placed their arms around each other's shoulders and started a long passionate kiss. Anne was the first to loose some faeces out of her anus and gave a little chuckle. Quickly Pam followed but she needed a bit more effort to push it out. Within about five minutes they were both finished and they stood up and looked at what they had produced. Pam's turds, as usual were well formed and firm. Anne chose one and bent down and picked it up - her turds were less well formed and softer. She dipped the turd of Pam's that she had picked up in her own poop and expertly (because this was something that she often did) inserted it into her anal canal. Then she picked up some more of her own poop and smeared it over Pam's buttocks and breasts. Pam also picked up some of Anne's softer poop and spread it over Anne's buttocks and breasts. They then pushed the sand back to fill in the holes and cover what remained of the poop.

At this point they suddenly realised that they were being watched by the foursome who had momentarily stopped fucking each other. One of the men in the group beckoned them to come over. They hesitated and then all of the four beckoned them over, and they complied.

It turned out that the four were all French and native to Le Cap. One of the women did have some English.

"You are scat women?" asked the woman, who was called Brigitte.

"Yes, as you can see we do scat," said Anne, "do you ever do it?"

"It's too messy and smelly but out here it doesn't matter so much," said Brigitte, "but you are interesting women, no?"

"In our party we have a real Scat Queen - Fraulein Kaviar," said Anne, " she is also a Burlesque dancer Bessie who performs here."

"We know Bessie - her real name is Gretel is it not? We always see her shows. I didn't know she was a Scat Queen as well by another name." She then asked the others in French if they knew of her. No one admitted to knowing her but there was a slight smirk on the face of one of the men.

Anne, being nosy asked the four how well they knew each other. They explained that they were members of a longstanding group, all resident in Le Cap. Originally there were ten couples in the group. They had to be longstanding stable couples to join - most were married and all had been together at least ten years. They were all heterosexual but bi-tolerant and some actively bi. Only four couples were left as some had just stopped coming to events, some had moved away from Le Cap but kept in contact and some had died. The four people present were clearly in their fifties, maybe sixties. They were the regular attenders and came to this spot of the beach a couple of times a month for a group fuck. The other two couples left in the group attended from time to time. About once a year at least all four couples came together for a multifuck. Every man had to fuck every woman in some way or another - vaginal, anal, oral, rimjob etc - and every woman had to fuck every man. It took most of the day. The group had a charming name - Le Groupe 'Fuck All'. It was amusing that even though one of them had decent English they didn't know the real meaning of 'fuck all' - that it meant zero, nothing. They obviously thought that it meant fuck everyone!

Anne and Pam turned to go back to their towel when Brigitte asked if they wanted to join them. Apparently one of the men had never fucked a beautiful woman with a shitty arse and wanted to fuck both Pam and Anne. But Pam explained that she only fucked women. Anne said that she didn't fuck someone she had just met on the beach and certainly not without a condom and she didn't have any of those. In reality she simply didn't fancy either of the men and anyway she doubted that they would be able to manage anything after the strenuous fucking that they had observed earlier.

"Maybe another time," said Brigitte.

"Possibly," said Anne.

When they were back on their towel Pam and Anne quickly got into a sixty nine and licked each other on the clitoris to start with - Pam was a little taller than Anne and when she was on top they could get into a perfect position to do this. They each had their noses in the other's shitty arse. Anne's shit was quite pungent but not unpleasant. Pam loved running her tongue round Anne's clit feeling her wriggle as she did it until she came. Anne enjoyed licking Pam's clit too but she was waiting for the next bit when they moved on to arseholes. Before they did that though they orgasmed simultaneously. They loved it when that happened. Pam moved so that Anne could play with her anus with her tongue. Pam had this anal tag that she could play with with her tongue. Sometimes even when Pam thought she was clean there was a little bit of shit in the crevice at the bottom of the tag but today her arse was really shitty. At the same time that she was doing this she felt Pam start to lick her own dirty arsehole. Now her arsehole was perfectly formed but she could open it up quite a bit after her experience doing pornography and this enabled Pam to insert her tongue quite a way into the canal.

"That's so good," purred Anne. And it was. Pam and Anne licked each other's arseholes first and then the inside surface of their buttocks leaving their cracks free of shit.

"Let's go and swim for a bit - the others will be wondering where we are and we need to get clean," announced Pam. At this they got up and ran towards the water again. The four members of 'Le Groupe Fuck All' were also getting ready to leave they could see from the water as they looked back at the beach.

"What did you think of them?" Anne asked.

"I thought that they were a bit strange," said Pam, "but I suppose we are too!

"I think that you are right about that," said Anne with a chuckle.

After they had got themselves clean again they walked back to where they had been making love to each other, picked up the towel and then went over to where the others were waiting.

Pam suggested to Anne and Laura that they needed to get to their apartment. Bill said that they were friends with the owner and that who was very conscientious and looked after his properties - he and his wife had about twenty around the town. They said their farewells for the time being to Bill, Cheryl and Gretel. They arranged to meet Gretel in the morning in town for a coffee and Bill and Cheryl invited them to dinner the next evening. With that they got back in their car and with directions and a town map from Cheryl they set off for their apartment.

More in the next instalment.

12