Visit to the Appartments

Story Info
I visit my best friend and meet the hot neighbors.
6.9k words
4.7
6.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

I finally got to the point where it is time for me to write one. It has been about two years since I started reading many of your stories. I finally read one that is pushing me to do a college experience story. But this one first. This takes place in the middle of my writings, but it is one that I can get out there. Still one of my favorite stories.

At 21 I was home on leave from the Navy. My best friend Dave was in his third or fourth year of college (He did five due to needing to work while in school. I respect going to school any way you can but am stoked in the back of my mind when the time comes the GI Bill will cover me.) I was heading to his apartment downtown. It was the first time he moved out with a roommate. We lived close enough growing up he continued living with his parents to save money. We were both super extroverted so he had tons of friends at the little lib art college he was going to. He crashed on couches there after study sessions or if he had early classes.

His roommate was Ken, and he was all Ken. Dave pulled all kinds of girls while we were in junior high and high school we were both athletes but I was shorter and we had different looks. He had the blonde hair and brown eyes that a lot of the girls we knew were into. (And he knew it.) We were both extroverts but he was cocky. He knew how good he was at sports and knew how much girls were into him. Ken could be the guy next door. Dark hair and brown eyes. He continued playing football into college. He was dating a girl in their circle of friends and I think he was a year ahead of Dave. He was at her place this first night I came over to hang out. I am short 5'7" with light brown hair and blue eyes. Still in shape and work out on a regular basis.

I pulled into the guest spot at the high rise apartment building. (High rise for our city. Probably 20 stories or so.) I was happy that I had not taken the top of my Jeep off since guest parking was pretty open to the street. I texted Dave and he sent me the door code. I walked in the building and hit the elevator button. As I was waiting a work of art walked in from the parking garage entrance. She was around 5'10" blonde hair up in a bun held in place by what looked like two stainless steel chop sticks. Amazing brown eyes behind sexy black framed glasses, a tight white button up shirt with a courier style bag that she had across her shoulder that crossed her chest making her tits more pronounced. Probably a C cup on her frame. Narrow waist and a long tight black skirt that went down between her knees and sexy heels. She saw the up button was illuminated already and stand' close enough that I could smell her perfume or body spray or whatever the fuck she was wearing but she smelled amazing!

The doors opened and I motioned for her to go ahead. She thanked me in the voice of a fucking angel. I can't even describe it. But I swear my dick got a little hard just from her saying 'Thank you'! I had my phone out to figure out where I was going and hit 7 not noticing she had not hit a floor. I looked up to her and said "What floor ma'am?" She looked at me the same way a hundred other women had looked at me. "Did you just ma'am me?" I said "Sorry military training." I extended my hand and said "I'm William." She seemed not to know what to do for a second too long to make me think something was wrong. Then she extended her hand and shook mine. "Lorie". I asked again in a more appropriate way to ask an early 20's angel. "What floor Lorie?" She looked at the panel of buttons and gave a humf sound and said I already pushed it. She let out a sigh and her shoulders relaxed a little bit like some kind of weight was lifted off of them and she could relax. I looked down at my phone as we were walking off the elevator to find Dave's apartment number without looking up I said "Nice to meet you Lorie." She said "You too" and walked down the hall. I started whispering 721 while looking at the doors wandering down the hall after Lorie. I must not have been as quiet as I thought. Lorie stopped and turned around "721 is where you're going?" I looked up and she had this pose where here weight was supported by one leg and her other leg was to the side with her hip pushed out a little with her arms crossed. The window at the end of the hall made her look like the perfect sexy librarian silhouette. "Yeah" was all I could say. She said "follow me." I hadn't seen her perfect ass square on yet but walked behind her to catch up as to not seem like I was checking her out. I caught up in a few steps and she turned to look at me as we walked together. "You're Dave's friend." "Yeah" "He lives across the hall from us." We stopped and she looked at me outside Dave's and her apartments. "He's fucking my roommate. Hearing this girl talk this way was not what I expected.

Dave swung his door opened and wrapped his arms around me lifting me off the ground I had to be careful not to kick Lorie. He slammed me back down to my feet and looked at Lorie. "Hey sweet thing." Lorie looked at him with disgust said "Fuck You" and was gone into her apartment.

"Heard you guys talking."

"You certainly have a way with women."

"That one is a tough nut to crack. Her roommate on the other hand is DTF anytime!"

We went in the apartment and he grabbed a couple beers out of the refrigerator. One beer turned into three. Then the tequila and vodka came out. Dave doesn't drink tequila and I don't do straight vodka. He hopped in the shower and I started looking around the apartment. I turned on some music on the Alexa device in the kitchen and started doing Dave's dirty dishes. I recall cleaning up some of his messes from high school. I was almost done with the dishes singing a song that a longtime lover or husband would be singing to their partner when something moved in the reflection of the microwave. I spun around preparing for a defensive move when I saw blonde and blonder. Quickly recovering I picked up the next line of the song serenading a smoking hot curly haired blonde and the angel from my elevator ride. Since I knew neither of the girls I put on a show instead of pulling one of them in. I grabbed the closest bar chair and started dancing and singing to it then dry humping it getting a laugh out of the girls.

The song ended and Dave came out in only a towel. Slapping the mystery curly haired blond on the ass and kissing her on the cheek.

"I see you met Jewel."

"Not officially."

Jewel was around 5'4" curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She had the body of a soccer player that has been away from the game a couple seasons. Bigger tits a little thicker and her ass was absolutely amazing. The girls were in post work clothing. Yoga pants and sweat shirts. (I really wish I could see what they were wearing under the shirts.)

I stopped Alexa from the next song.

Wiped my still wet hand from the dishes on my jeans and reached it out to shake her hand. "Will"

She shook my hand smiling and said "Nice to meet you."

"Do you always clean up friends messes singing in their house?"

Lorie interrupted, looked at me and asked "Will? Why William with me?"

"Will, William, Billy, It's all in the person I'm meeting. Same goes when someone asks what I do for work or school. My career is in the Navy, I have a second job that I do in the evenings, and on weekends. I am also taking college classes 1-2 at a time. Depending on who I am meeting and what I can pick out from them I will tell them a name and if they ask what I do I'll pick from the list. None of it would be lying it would just be leaving out some parts of my life they may not be interested in or that they don't need to know. You gave off the appearance of a professional coming home from an office job. So you met William."

"Anyway, I was told that we are low on drinks and I am going to cook for everyone since Dave sucks at cooking. So I need to run out and grab some things."

"Dave is a good cook."

"I'm better."

The girls looked at the empty beer bottles and the 3/4 bottle of tequila sitting on the counter.

Lorie "You're not thinking about driving are you?"

"Are you a lawyer?"

"Not yet."

"I guess you're driving then. I'm guessing these two need some Friday after work alone time."

Jewel elbowed Dave and gave him a look.

"Oh he didn't tell me anything. When he walked out in a towel you eye fucked him in front of both of us."

Lorie rolled her eyes and we walked out so Dave and Jewel could have some after work alone time. We walked across the hall so Lorie could get her keys and we headed down the hall. She had changed into black yoga pants and she was wearing a light running hoodie with flip flops. I was in jeans, a Motorhead shirt with a baseball cap from our local minor league team, with flip flops. We got in the elevator and headed down. Lorie let out a deep sigh.

"Sorry to rope you into driving. Is everything alright?"

"No but it isn't something I need to bother someone I don't know with."

I let it go, and we exited the elevator and entered the parking garage. Lorie clicked her key and the lights flashed on a M3 BMW.

"Nice" I commented.

"Not as much as you would think." She went on to tell me that it was a gift from her father to her when she finished her under grad and started working on her JD. It doubled as a gift to buy her affection when her mom found out he was cheating on her. It was older but had been well maintained so the usual German car problems were not there.

We made small talk on the way to the store. Got in grabbed some pasta, salmon, ingredients I needed that I didn't see in Dave's kitchen for sauce, and pre-made salad. Along with a half rack of beer and three bottles of wine. (All red)

As we were getting back in the car Dave sent me a text giving me the all clear they were done fucking. He also asked if I had gotten into Lories pants yet. I didn't answer. Instead I told him to get the grill going.

I asked Lorie how her and Jewel had become roommates She explained that they are cousins by marriage. And have become best friends over the last few years when Jewel started going to the same school as her. In high school and junior high they were more just acquaintances. And Jewel actually lost her virginity to Lorie's brother. They were both 18 and 19 and not blood cousins so there really wasn't any kind of issue.

We got back to the apartment and I started pasta, and stuck the salmon on the grill. Dave popped open the wine and poured glasses for everyone. I noticed the empty beer cans were gone and the tequila was back in the cabinet.

I clinked my best friend's glass and took a drink. "Not bad from that region."

Jewel "Are you some kind of wine expert?"

Dave and I traded glances. "Do you not talk about me anymore? I lived in Sicily for a few years. Picked up on some things. And know that the whole pairing wine with food is a good rule of thumb, but I don't like a lot of white wine. So I drink a lot of reds when I do have it."

We had some interesting dinner conversation. I found out that Jewel was going to school for business hoping to break into being a sports agent after a masters in whatever someone needs to do that. Lorie was in her first year of law school. Of course I knew Dave was studying business and Japanese. Lorie peeled back one of my layers asking what I was studying. I was a psychology student at the moment. She sat back and looked at me taking a drink from her glass. What do you do in the Navy? "I'm a mechanical engineer." Dave cleared his thought. Lorie looked at him. "Oh just a mechanical engineer? This is what he does. He minimizes everything." "So what is more impressive than being a mechanical engineer in the Navy?" Jewel asked. "Will teaches engineering at the Naval Academy."

The girls looked at me, "What? So I don't tell the whole story."

"How about this? Will did you play football in high school?"

"Yes"

"What did you do?"

"I was a running back."

"And"

"And what?"

"And you were a team captain."

"I think this guy has had enough to drink."

Jewel looked at Dave and Lorie. "Hot tub?"

The girls went to get changed and we did the same. Dave went on to tell me that earlier that day Lorie and the guy she was hooking up with called everything off. He is an associate at the firm she is interning at. He told me I should give it a shot with her.

"She is way out of my league."

"You do this every time."

"There is no way a girl like that is going for a guy like me. Fucking BMW in the garage, law school. She does have the daddy issues starting though."

We got down to the hot tub and pool before the girls. I hopped in the freezing cold pool and did a few different strokes for each lap. Dave was in the hot tub shaking his head at me. The girls came out Jewel in a blue bikini that matched her eyes. Lorie in a white bikini that I almost couldn't take my eyes off of trying to be aloof. Full back bottoms that made her ass look amazing and large triangles for the top that slid along the bottom string to adjust them.

She looked at me in the pool and made some comment on thinking it wasn't heated.

"It's perfect I called out to her."

She ran the couple steps and went to jump in before sticking a foot in to test it out. She caught the huge smile on my face as it clicked in her head my perfect and a normal person's perfect temp may be different. It was like she was in slow motion in the air diving in. She submerged and almost jumped all the way out like a cartoon screaming obscenities at me. She got to the side as quick as she could glaring at me. "You owe me MOTHER FUCKER!" Her hard nipples were pushing against her top. I wish I could hold her cold body against mine to warm her up. She eased into the oval hot tub on the long edge facing the pool. Dave and Jewel were at the small end across from the steps still laughing. I casually got out of the pool and slid in across from Lorie. She shook her head. I could tell something was going on under the water with the couple.

"Are you a dick to all women, or just ones you first meet?"

"I do equal dicking with all women. Men too if they deserve it. Giving her a wink. Haven't you heard about us Navy guys?"

She asked about some of my tattoos and I told her stories about different places I've been and what they mean. Across my back was a homage to the exact city we were in, where I grew up. Dave and Jewel chimed in and asked some questions too asking about places I've been.

Jewel whispered something in Dave's ear and he went on about how they are going to head up and asked Lorie to let me in with their key for his apartment. As they walked past I could have sworn I saw Jewel wink at me.

"So, do you know me well enough to tell me what was bothering you earlier?"

She got a look on her face then relaxed and told me she had been seeing an associate at the firm she was interning at...a married associate. He had been telling her that he was going to leave his wife to be with her. She had ended it earlier today and it was weighing on her.

"Do you want to move over here and I'll give you a back rub? In here it'll be perfect, nice and relaxing on your muscles."

"Maybe later upstairs it'd be a little uncomfortable out here sitting and doing that."

I started thinking I may get lucky tonight after all. I didn't realize how lucky.

"So do you have a security clearance?"

"Uh yeah...why would you want to know that?"

"I'd like to know if you are trustworthy."

"I'd like to think so depending on the subject. I guess it would be the same as attorney client privilege."

"So I can tell you something and you won't tell anyone else?"

"Sure, I'm game. What's your secret?"

Lorie looked at me from across the hot tub and goes on to tell me that she was ready to fuck me in the elevator when I first arrived. If I was going to go to any other floor than the same one she was going to she was going to stop the elevator start kissing me and stroking me through my pants till I got hard. Yank my pants down and blow me. Then she was going to lift her skirt pull her panties down and tell me to fuck her till she came.

I was breathing pretty hard at this point and not going to lie. My dick was rock hard looking across at this beautiful girl bubbles tickling my balls through my shorts and her explicitly telling me how she was going to fuck me a few hours ago. I shook my head a bit coming out of my thoughts.

"Until you came?"

"Oh, after I came on your dick I would lick my juice off till you came in my mouth."

"That's quite the secret counselor."

She giggled and lifted her leg up and could feel my hard on in my suit with her foot.

Now I have another secret.

"Another one?"

"I've been rubbing my clit and fingering my cunt since we got in here after the pool. You owe me. I'm going to cum in about a minute and I want to slam down on your cock as I'm cumming."

Now generally a girl or women has an advanced notice of my dick situation but this girl has no idea what she is getting herself into...or into her.

She stood up and sure enough she had slipped her bottoms off and had them braced under her leg. She set them on the side as she glided over to me. I had my suit off and my cock in hand waiting. She turned around and was still rubbing her clit her amazing ass half out of the water. I asked can I... She looked over her shoulder and said "You can do anything I want." I grabbed her ass gently with both hands squeezing getting a moan out of her she moved back starting to squat down lining up with my dick. I ran a finger gently over her pussy lips our hands touched as she rubbed her clit. A little lower. She was rubbing her lips on my tip. Almost so close. She still doesn't know. Not sure if she is going to love it or hate it. I reached up and slid my hands under her top and rolled her hard nipples in my fingers.

"Oh fuck!" she slammed down on my dick hard screaming and cumming around my dick. She only pulled up an inch or so with another wave of orgasm and another wave of cursing. Her orgasm continued she never lifted more than an inch off my dick. I knew I was bigger than that but knew why she couldn't get further off without needing to slam back down. She slowly stopped moving and shifted spinning on my dick to look at me.

"YOUR DICK IS PIERCED?"

She shifted to lift herself and came again.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought it might ruin the mood. You seemed pretty set on what you wanted to do."

"How am I supposed to get off this thing without cumming more?"

"Usually the easiest is we would cuddle after I came ALSO and I would ease out after I got a little soft. Most girls beg me to stay in them as long as possible."

"I'm guessing most girls aren't half naked impaled on you half out of a hot tub?"

"This is a first. You didn't seem to think about drawing attention screaming your orgasm a minute ago."

"I didn't expect to cum that hard."

"Then can I use you as a reference in the future?"

She started laughing and came again softer this time. I gently lifted her up off my softening dick. I pulled my shorts up and she adjusted her top and went to put her bottoms back on. The top of her legs were just above the water and her pussy looked perfect.

"Hold on a second. Just let me do one quick thing before you put the bottoms on."

I slid down to the water line and slowly licked up her exposed lips to her clit. She looked down at me. "Fuck your tongue is pierced too?" I nodded licking again. My dick was getting harder again. I licked up kissing up her body as she leaned over and kissed me. Tasting the faint flavor of her cunt.

We eased back into the hot tub and she started asking me all kind of questions about why I would ever get my dick pierced. I explained I love giving women orgasms, and I love licking pussy.

12