Visit to the Appartments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know the cat is out of the bag now, but would you have ever given the time of day to a guy like me? Or would you have just fucked me in the elevator just to satisfy your needs whatever I looked like since you wouldn't ever see me again?"

"When the word gets out around commands that I go to that my dick is pierced the females there want a look, a taste, a ride. Then they get to know me and fun Will makes the relationship awesome with amazing sex being a bonus."

"I've never been with a guy shorter than me." She reached down and slid her hand in my shorts. Fingering my piercing and stroking my dick. "Come on!"

We dried off...kind of and headed in. The elevator seemed to take days to arrive. She grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me deep when the elevator rang. A couple guys got out and stopped, starring at us. Lorie grabbed me by the hand and dragged me in. We started going up. She had her hand in my shorts jerking my dick. Second floor, She pulled my shorts down. Third floor, she had her bottoms pulled to the side and was rubbing my piercing against her clit moaning in my mouth. Fourth floor, She reached over and hit the stop elevator button. Our towels were on the floor already and she ripped down her bottoms to her knees and turned around she looked over her shoulder looked at me with those amazing brown eyes.

"Fuck my cunt!" she ordered.

I stepped up and slid my dick back into her from behind grabbing her hips and started to drive my dick into her. It felt like she came again but she didn't announce it, just bit down on her lip and slammed her hand on the side of the elevator. I pounded deep in her cunt her juice dripping down my balls.

"How close are you to another one?"

"Close! Call me a dirty slut!"

"You're a fucking slut! I don't know hookers that do the shit you do!"

"Fuck I'm cumming! Fuck harder harder!"

"Where do you want me to cum?!"

"In me In me. I want you to spray your load deep."

As I pushed deep in one last time I hit a magic spot and she came hard again. I finally emptied my balls deep in her. She finally stopped shaking and I slowly started pulling my dick out. My piercing hit her G-spot and she grabbed onto the elevator rail cumming hard again squeezing my dick out and squirting my load and some of her juice out. There was a huge load of our juice and cum on her towel under us. She brought me in and kissed me again. She leaned over to pick up the towel and licked my dick clean. She brought her towel up and licked up her juice and my load she had pushed out of her cunt.

I pulled my shorts up, and she pulled her bottoms on. She pulled the emergency stop button and the elevator came alive.

"How did you know it wouldn't set off an alarm?"

"It says nothing will happen until we pick up the emergency phone."

"So you haven't done that before?"

She turned a little red. We got to the seventh floor and she dragged me down the hall. We got into her apartment and she started kissing me deep again sliding my shorts down jerking me again.

"Slow down. It's going to take me a couple minutes to recover."

"Do you need some motivation professor?"

"They don't call us that at the Academy."

"Get a drink out of the fridge and make yourself comfortable. She disappeared into one of the bedrooms. I opened the fridge and saw a case of Monster. "Don't mind if I do."

I had drank half of it when I heard Lorie call me and tell me to come to the bedroom. The door was partly closed. I pushed it open. Lorie was on the bed tiny white top tied in front of her tits. White lace bra sticking out squeezing her tits together. Plaid schoolgirl skirt pulled up full back lace panties with no crotch in them. Small buzzing vibrator going in and out of her cunt. With thigh high white stockings.

"Oh professor! I wasn't expecting you so soon for our tutoring session. How embarrassing!"

"Don't be embarrassed. What you are doing is 100% natural."

She continued pushing the vibrator in and out. Looked at me "I've never came like I did with your dick in me. I need you to fuck me one more time at least tonight." I kissed the inside of her thigh up to where she was masturbating. I took the vibrator from her and replaced it with my fingers going in and out of her. Kissing and licking her clit. "There is one big problem though." I looked up into her eyes as a look of concern came over her face. "I love making women cum with my tongue. She exhaled and leaned back letting me lick her wet lips and tongue her clit. She moaned under my tongue as I fingered her finding her sweet spots. She started to tense up and held hard to the back of my head while I ran my tongue piercing over her clit several times.

"I'm going to cum!" she held my face hard against her lips and clit soaking my mouth inside and out. I licked her juice out of her inner lips and moved back. She was looking at the door I left open. Jewel was standing there. Hand down her bikini bottoms with two fingers in her cunt rubbing.

"Um how long have you been there?" was all I could think to say. I was completely naked with my dick rock hard again and my face covered in her roommates pussy juice.

"You love to make women cum with your tongue. But I want that dick."

"She texted me when she was changing."

"Where is Dave?"

"We are completely casual. He had some chick over a couple days ago. I had a guy over a month ago."

"Please?" She walked over to the bed and came in for a kiss. I could smell cum on her breath. I stopped and asked if she could do me a favor and brush real quick. She smiled.

"Come with me."

We went into the bathroom and she got her toothbrush ready. Stuck it in her mouth and pulled down her bikini bottoms.

"Fuck me from behind."

She started brushing her teeth shaking her ass inviting. I stepped up behind her looking at Lorie at the door. Phone in hand taking pics or video of her roommate and me getting ready to slide my dick into her. I rubbed my piercing up and down her lips getting them so fucking wet sliding up rubbing against her hard clit. I slid back and pushed slowly into her. I held onto her hips grinding my dick hard in her. She was looking up at me in the mirror brushing her teeth eyes fixed on mine. She pushed back against me hard. Threw the brush down and quickly rinsed with water. "Fuck me hard!" I started slamming into her she came hard slamming her fist on the counter. She pulled off my dick turned around kissed me deep positioning my dick so she could rub her wet lips over the top of my shaft sliding back and forth threatening to slide it back in she moved her hips so she was rubbing her clit on the shaft all the way down to the piercing. "I'm going to slide it in when I cum next." She grabbed my dick and rubbed the head and piercing against her clit and wet folds. She lifted her right leg and slid my dick in hard. I pushed deep in her and her ass slammed against the counter, She screamed from her orgasm. "Oh my fuck you are incredible!" She kissed me deeply and grabbed my ass pulling me further back into her she dismounted my dick gently kissed down my body and licked her juice off of my still hard dick. She sat on the counter that was the perfect height for me to fuck her again. She spread her legs wide and lifted them I looked deep in her blue eyes and slid my dick back into her. I leaned forward and we kissed again. She held me close and was pushing back on my dick.

"Fuck I'm going to cum again. Push deep in me."

I pushed deep and ground against her clit. She closed her eyes put her head back and came hard around my dick. She pulled me in and kissed me. I slowly pulled out and it felt like I was pulling my dick out of a honey jar. Lorie set her phone down and got on her knees and started licking her friend's juice off my balls and my dick.

"Is he any good at licking pussy?"

Lorie with her mouth around my dick "Mu Huh"

"Come on."

Jewel dragged me back to Lorie's room.

"Lay down."

I laid on the bed while she ripped her top off. She mounted my face and buried my face with her cunt and ass. She started grinding on my mouth. I licked her wet pussy. When I felt a warmth lowering on my dick. I could feel Lorie start to ride me. I could barely make it out but I was pretty sure I could hear them kissing Jewels hands left my chest and I have no idea where Lorie's hands were. I heard and felt Lorie cum on my dick squeezing hard. Jewel said pinch my nipples to someone I reached up and felt Lorie's hands there already. I found Lories white top on still and untied it, then unhooked the front opening of her bra. I found her nipples and just then Jewel came flooding my mouth with juice. She ground her clit on my tongue. Lories nipples were responsive to my hands and she reached between her cousins legs and made enough room to uncover one of my ears.

"Cum in me again."

"Again! shouted Jewel. Fuck you switch with me."

Lorie dismounted my dick having a small orgasm while pulling me out. Jewel slid down my body leaving pussy juice down my chest sliding onto my rock hard dick. She spun around looked me in the eyes and said. "Cum in my fucking pussy!"

Lorie mounted my face with her panty clad ass with enough material missing I could lick her lips and clit.

"FUCK exclaimed Jewel. I want your load in me."

Lorie came on my tongue/face again. The edges around the hole of her panties was wet her juice everywhere it was driving me crazy. I moaned into her cunt I'm going to cum. She passed that onto Jewel and she seemed to start riding me harder. My balls started tightening up and I squeezed Lorie's nipple on her right tit with my right hand as I reached for Jewels right tit with my left hand. I squeezed nipples hard as I shot my load in the back of Jewel's tight hole. Jewel came next grinding down on me. Then Lorie soaked my face again. They kissed passionately while sitting on my dick and face. Jewel leaned back off my dick as Lorie took it in her mouth and licked it clean. She proceeded to crawl between her friends legs and suck the cream pie out of her wet cunt. She crawled up her cousin and deposited what she licked up in her friend's mouth. They looked over at me and continued kissing deep.

I couldn't take my eyes off of the cousins and started to wonder about the story Lorie told me about her brother taking Jewels virginity. Even though I had half a Monster 30 minutes ago I was super tired. The girls crawled there naked bodies up on each side of me and snuggled in next to me.

We laid there for what seemed like hours till Jewel asked if I am going to sleep there. Lorie was asleep and we were all naked on top of the blankets of the bed. We went into the living room and Jewel gave me a blanket and she put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt.

What did you tell Dave?"

"I wasn't feeling well and wanted to take some Advil. I knew he didn't have any. I used it a couple days ago."

"I'm going to sleep back over there. I know you two are casual but I still feel a little weird hooking up with you."

"I've fucked a couple of his friends but you are the real trophy. Between what he did with me earlier and what we just did I am ridiculously tired, but I would put it off if you would let me ride that thing again."

"You are amazing." I kissed her on the cheek. "Maybe another time. Come over for breakfast in the morning. I'll tell Dave that Lorie and I just came back up here and I gave her a massage after the hot tub."

She grabbed both sides of the blanket and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I kissed her back and she reached inside of the blanked and wrapped her hand around my dick and started stroking it.

"Stop stop." I stepped back. "Lets do this right. Go into the bedroom. I'll be in in a second."

I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Wrapped myself in a dry towel. Picked up my swim suit and wet towel hanging them in the bathroom. Brought the water into Lorie's room and put it on the coaster on her night stand, covered her in a blanket, and closed the door.

Jewel had left her door open. I knocked and looked in. She was in bed with the covers on.

"Come in lover."

"You look cozy."

"I could drift off to sleep but I need a load of cum in my cunt if that is going to happen."

I slowly started pulling the blanket and sheet off her till it was off her feet. I kissed alternating legs from her calves up her legs looking up at her eyes. She was squeezing her tits playing with her hard nipples. I licked and kissed the sensitive areas around her wet pussy lips. Looking up at her.

"You want one of my piercings in you?"

She just nodded her head. I started low close enough to her asshole that it made her think I was going in there. Licking up to the bottom of her pussy lips gently licking and kissing her lips taking the outer folds into my mouth and sucking on them. I started at the bottom making my tongue flat piercing in the middle and licking all the way up hitting her clit with my piercing. I took her clit in my lips and played with it with my tongue tapping it with my piercing. She came and held my head to her clit. I teased a finger in her feeling how wet she was and started kissing up her body. I got to her tits and started licking around them while my hard on was hovering over her. Her legs were spread wide bent at the knees cunt open waiting for my dick. I licked her nipples kissing up to her neck her head was back and she was breathing hard. I kissed along her neck on her left side and kissed under her ear she moaned feeling my dick rub against her pussy lips as I kissed her in a sensitive spot taking her ear in my mouth. I kissed her cheek to her mouth. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me to her mouth kissing like she had never been kissed before. She lowered her right hand and grabbed my ass pulling my dick in close. She opened her eyes.

"Fuck me!"

I slid my dick in her soaking cunt and fucked her as requested. Her eyes rolled back as I fucked her kissing and licking her ear.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Deep!"

I started taking longer strokes and Jewel started to cum. I took five or so more long strokes in her wet tight cunt and pushed the last one deep and sprayed hot cum deep in her. We were both covered in sweat and laid there kissing till her tight cunt lips pushed my soft dick out.

"Okay, now I should go."

"I wish you could stay over here. Can I clean your dick off for you at least?" She kissed down and started licking and sucking her juice off my dick and balls. Hands wrapped around licking and slowly jerking me.

"I know what you are doing."

"Humpf fine. I gave her a kiss pulled the sheet and blanket up."

"Hold on!"

She got up and pulled on some cute full-backed panties.

"I don't want your cum leaking out of me tonight."

I pulled the sheet and blanket up and kissed her deep.

I closed the door, checked on Lorie and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She moved a bit.

"Good night my angel."

I closed the door put my now dry swim suit on and wrapped Dave's dry towel around me. I found the girls key to Dave's apartment and let myself in. I saw the light and heard the toilet flush. Dave came out.

"Hey, How did it go? Did you fuck her?"

"No she went on and on how she had a rough day at work so we went back to their apartment and I gave her a massage. She fell asleep."

"Too bad. Did you see Jewel she went over a bit ago?"

"Must have missed her."

I crashed on Ken's bed.

12