Visit to the Doctor

Story Info
Laura visits her stern doctor for treatment.
3.6k words
4.48
32.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer's day and Laura sat in the doctors waiting room, her long smooth brown legs crossed and her arms folded, one elegant finger tapping as she waited eagerly to see Dr Glost.

She had made the appointment because she kept experiencing a fluttering in her chest which she wanted to get checked out. She was only 23, athletic and slim, so she couldn't work out what it was and it was worrying her.

Her mind drifted off whilst she sat in the white reception area, the hard cold plastic seats up against her bare legs, and settled on a vague memory of a dream she had had the night before. She had woken up, her heart fluttering, shortly before the conclusion and whilst she couldn't remember the details, her naked limbs had been twisted up in her sheets and her delicate pussy had been hot and throbbing. It had taken her quite some time to get back to sleep, and when she had there had been flashing visions of undulating tongues and... well, Laura stopped herself there.

Whilst Laura was 23, and very attractive with golden brown eyes, full lips, pear drop full breasts, and long glossy hair, she was extremely shy and sexually very inexperienced, having never trusted the boys she met to have access to her gorgeous body. Her fingers had never crept under the band of her white cotton knickers to experience self pleasure- the thought had never occured to her to be frank and she had led a very sheltered life, only finally leaving home last month.

The receptionist suddenly called her name, starting her from her thoughts and she uncrossed her legs and went into the doctors room, knocking first and entering only at the sound of a deep, male voice ordering her to enter.

She hadn't been to the doctor for some time, not since she was much younger and she was surprised to feel her stomach drop and butterflies start at the sight of Dr Glost, sitting behind a dark mahogany desk, typing at his Mac computer. He didn't look up at her, but gestured for her to sit down, whilst he continued to type. She sat opposite him, and studied his thick brown forearms beneath his rolled up shirt sleeves, sprinkled with coarse golden hairs, veins slightly protruding in the heat of his surgery.

He was an older man, perhaps in his early 40s, with thick dark hair, a sporty physique and stern countenance. He wore a doctors lab coat, a stethoscope around his neck, shirt open at the neck, and given it was a hot day, one more button than would really be normal was open, giving Laura good view of the top of his firm hard chest, with a sprinkling of dark chest hair. Unbidden, the thought of kissing his neck sprang into her mind, sucking his long thick fingers into her wet mouth followed and her nipples tautened; there was that flutter again. Laura shook her head imperceptibly to get rid of the images.

He finished typing and looked up, fixing his green hazel eyes directly onto her pretty face, and said, "Well Miss Brown, what have you come to see me about today?"

She opened her mouth to explain her problem but suddenly lost her train of thought. She sat there with her lips slightly ajar and Dr Glost took in his patient, particularly her full soft lips, her long neck, begging to be stroked, leading down to a generous cleavage which swelled with two exquisite breasts. He coughed and moved his body forward to hide a sudden movement in his groin. "Well?" he said irritably.

She felt his stern gaze and felt the heat in her panties grow more intense. She cleared her throat, licked her lips and explained about the heart flutter.

He looked at her for some time, during which she felt the blood rushing to her clitoris, starting to swell and tighten.

Finally, Dr Glost said, "Miss Brown, I will do a physical examination. Are you comfortable for me to do this with you alone, or would you like a chaperone?"

"Nn..no", she stuttered, "that's fine."

"Ok, please take off your top and sit down on my examination table."

Laura reached down to the hem of her tight fitting vest and pulled it off her toned body in one movement, revealing the full tits that Dr Glost had been thinking about since he first dropped his eyes to her cleavage. She realised with a shock of embarrassment, that her nipples were poking through her thin white lace bra that her mother had bought her last year. She couldn't think why, since it was so hot in the room. She reassured herself he would have seen all sorts of symptoms and there was nothing to be afraid of with Dr Glost.

She turned to face him and he glanced up to glimpse sweet rose pink nipples, through the lace of her bra. He swallowed, trying to remember the professional training course they had recently sent him on to deal with young woman in a compliant fashion. Dr Glost was a red blooded man, broad shouldered and strong jawed. He knew he was attractive to women and some had made that very explicit to him on their multiple visits about something and nothing. He had taken full advantage when it was offered on a plate but here, this sweet innocent virgin, had no idea of her own sexuality, never mind his. He pushed the thought of licking those rosebuds out of his mind and tried to control his growing erection.

As she got onto the bed, she felt her heart beat faster. He towered over her, looking stony faced and intimidating. She realized there was a growing moisture between her legs, something she had never experienced before. She took a deep breath, not realising how it jutted her gorgeous full breasts up towards the doctor.

He took the stethoscope from around his neck, put it into his ears and took the cold hard metal disc and placed it on her upper chest. They stayed still for a moment whilst he listened. He realised from her increased heart rate, the flush on the chest, her pert nipples and her fast, breathy breathing that she wanted him, even if she didn't know it yet. He assessed her golden limbs, long and taut, stroking along her arms and then running his hands down her torso on the pretence of looking for further symptoms. He knew she was horny and the only thing to fix her heart flutter would be to give her the most glorious orgasm. Whilst running his strong hands up the inside of her leg and up under her skirt to her inner thigh, stopping just short at the top of her legs, he convinced himself it would be a medical procedure and that was it.

She was looking at him worriedly, biting her lower lip, not realising the effect it had on him or his hard cock. She saw him as a very attractive older man, but was too naive to even think of his cock or the effect she was having on it.

He met her gaze and said, "Miss Brown, I'm going to do a procedure on you which will fix this symptom of yours. You will have to do as I say, and you will have to trust me. Do you want me to go ahead?"

She stared into his green eyes, and felt her pussy melting. She had never felt like this before. She knew she would say yes to anything he proposed and she felt safe with him in his doctor's surgery. She nodded, her eyes not leaving his. As she did so she felt butterflies in her stomach, rushing up all over her.

"Good. Now I'm going to do a breast examination. I want you to be a good girl and stay still for me." His breath quickened as he said the words good girl and his cock hardened further. He loved the power he had over this innocent girl and he was excited to order her to do his bidding and educate her on the possibilities of her sexuality. Laura looked up at him with her big brown eyes, her lips slightly parted in a look of uncertainty and then nodded slowly giving her consent for whatever he was about to do to her.

He reached out his big hand and briefed cupped her left breast and then, with his thumb, expertly slipped down the lace material cup of her bra. Her beautiful pink tight nipple was exposed to the air and her pert breast free, facing up towards him. Laura took in a deep breath, her pussy was pulsing now and she had stopped worrying what was causing her nipples to be so hard; she could think of very little right now.

She watched as he reached out his index finger and gently rubbed her nipple in a circular motion. It sent a jolt down her torso directly to her throbbing cunt. She gasped and looked at him. The rush of power it gave him was intoxicating. Her mouth was open and her full lips were wet. He suddenly had the image of them wrapped around his erect shaft. He continued to circle her tight nipple with his finger and finished his examination cupping her breast in his big hand. She filled his hand and he had a sudden desire to lean down and take her nipple in his mouth and suck.

He put down her breast and moved to the right, hooking his finger in the lace material and yanking it down, more forcefully this time. Once again she presented a hard tight nipple and he once again stroked it in a circular fashion, feeling the hard teat and the puckering encircling it. Laura thought her pussy might explode. She was molten and hot in her white, cotton panties and shifted on the examination bed, in front of her doctor with her tits out and wanting more.

He moved to stand in front of her and assessed her breasts, both exposed and supported by the underwiring, looking full and delicious. No signs of anything concerning from a medical point of view. He took them both in his hands and his thumbs stroked her soft skin once more. He bent down so he was eye level with her chest, ostensibly to do a fuller medical examination. His view was fantastic, and his pupils dilated with desire. His breathing was getting faster and he was so close to her breasts that Laura could feel his hot breath graze her skin. His cock was tight up against his trousers and blood was rushing away from his head. Her tits were heavy and hot in his hands and he could feel her pulse racing beneath his finger tips.

He told her he was about to try a new therapy which was a mix between traditional medicine and alternative therapy. She nodded her head in assent. Once more he offered her a chaperone as it could get quite intimate. She paused, and looking at him in the eye, slowly shook her head.

Dr Glost then bowed his head, opened his mouth and took her left nipple into his mouth. He circled it with his wet tongue, sucking it and finished it with a gentle nip from his teeth. Laura let out a low moan; she was pretty sure this was not anything recommended by the NHS but she was powerless to stop Dr Glost, even if she had wanted to. She was panting now and the flush had spread up her chest to her neck. Her clear excitement was encouraging to the doctor and  he moved his attention to the other breast holding it firmly in his hand whilst he licked and sucked. She tasted delicious, coconut body butter and a hint of salty sweat from the heat of the day.

He leant back and reached behind her to remove her bra entirely. Neither of them said a word and could dimly hear in the background the ringing of telephones at reception and the day time news on the tv in the waiting room. He could see the indents in her skin from the underwire of her bra and gently stroked the under side of her breasts to feel the welt on her soft creamy skin. Now entirely freed, he roamed all over her breasts alternately stroking and plucking, consistently thumbing her hard taut nipples, sometimes roughly, sometimes sweetly and soothingly.

He told her he wanted to inspect her further and she would need to remove her skirt. She obediently got off the bed and Dr Glost stood back to watch her unzip the skirt, which she eased out of, pushing her bottom towards him unconsciously, and he was delighted to see she was wearing white cotton bikini briefs. He liked to slide his fingers into the gussets of such knickers of young patients in his day dreams but so far, had not indulged in the fantasy. The cheeks of her bottom were peeking out of the knickers and he reveled in the crease where her bottom met the top of her thighs, thinking about leaning over and biting them.

Dressed in only her white Broderie Anglaise knickers she lay on the bed before him. Dr Glost took a minute to drink in the sight of her. He went to his desk and took out a little hammer to check for reflexes. He told her he was about to touch a sensitive place with his hammer and she was to remain calm. Her eyes widened but she nodded yes.

He placed the head of the hammer just below her left knee and lightly tapped her. Her lower leg jerked. He put down the hammer and ran his hands from the sole of her foot, slowly all the way up her left leg. He put more pressure on her soft skin as he reached her thigh and as he reached the very top, he slowed down even more and grazed the lips of her pussy with the tips of his finger tips.  He could smell her excitement and the smell of sex lingered in the air. He moved to the right leg where again he gently tapped the metal hammer below her knee and Laura's lower leg jumped up, obeying the reflex. Once again he started at the sole of her right foot caressing her toes and then moving up her smooth leg slowly with his hands. She tried not to move and risk disturbing his important examination but the sparkling feeling coming up from her pelvis when his hands moved up her thigh and approached her clean white panties was almost more then she could bear. He lingered at the top of her thigh, his face concentrated and looking closely at her groin, discerning her swollen labia lips from behind her cotton panties.

"Ok Miss Brown, very good. You are a very patient girl for me. I wish all my patients were like you." he ended in a whisper. Shaking his head and recovering himself, "I would like you to remove your panties for me. Now."  The 'now' was delivered as a growl and he was slowly losing control of any professional sensibilities. He had to control himself. He could give in to his desire when she had left his office he reminded himself.

She looked to his face for assurance. She found a hungry desire that matched her own. She rolled off the bed so she was standing in front of her doctor. She brought her hands up, hooked her thumbs into her panties and dropped them to the floor. If either of them had looked carefully, they would have seen a glistening patch on her panties, smelling of her sexuality. She stood in front of him totally naked, her teardrop shaped full breasts, hard, erect nipples protruding out, her slim toned stomach leading to her pretty pussy, covered in a cloud of fair public hair, and then her long slim brown legs, he would later have locked around him whilst he pounded into her hot, wet pussy. But that story is for another time.

She got up into the stirrups which he had wheeled around for her and opened her legs to him. He pulled up the stool and was eye level with her swollen clitoris, glistening and inviting him in. He inhaled, smelling her most intimate smell, and his cock was throbbing harder than ever.

Laura looked along her body to see Dr Glost staring intently at her pussy. She had heard of other women showing their vulvas to each other and looking at their own in the mirror. She had never been interested in looking but Dr Glost had such a hungry look on his face, she was intrigued to she what she was missing out on.

Dr Glost's face became more serious and stern. "Now, Miss Brown, I am going to perform more of the therapy I mentioned. Most people have tried him themselves by now and I'm amazed that you haven't so I am going to help you along. Ok?" His stern look made her feel like she had misbehaved somehow. Her desire to please him and obey was stronger than ever so she nodded silently. "You're to pay attention whilst I do it so you can replicate it at home. I will make a follow up appointment so that I can see if you have been doing it properly." Laura nodded.

Dr Glost took off his jacket and told her there was no need for lubricant this time as she was clearly quite an excitable girl. Calling her a girl and her obedient nod, with her doe eyes and innocent face, gave him a strong rush of desire.

He reached out his hands, pushed her legs wider so her pussy was open and presented to him, and using one finger began to stroke from the top of her clitoris down to the bottom. He did this methodically and slowly, building up pressure and intensity. The smell of her sweet, young, wet pussy filled his nostrils and it was all he could do not to unzip his flies and plunge himself, rock hard into her. Laura meanwhile, was rocking her hips from side to side, pushing her groin up to meet the firm touch of the doctor. The pressure on her clit was growing and she felt a building sensation from deep in her stomach. She reached up to her tits and started rubbing them like Dr Glost had done. She was entirely lost in the feelings her body was experiencing. Her breath was faster and faster, the heat was rising up her body and she felt very dizzy. Her moans started to escape her mouth and Dr Glost increased his frequency and pressure on her sweet spot, marvelling in her wetness. His insistency mounted and he said, "That's it, Miss Brown, you're doing very well, you're being a very good girl."  Her body was writhing in front of him and he felt pre-cum start to form on the tip of his rock hard cock.

He said clearly to his patient, "Ok I want you to come now for me Miss Brown. Do you understand? You are to come for me", and on those words, out of her mind and totally lost in animal instincts, Laura ground herself down, onto the Doctor's fingers taking them entirely inside her as her body exploded in wave after wave of orgasm, flooding over her. She couldn't help but scream out "YES DOCTOR, OH YES". Her pussy was in convulsions and Dr Glost could feel them on his fingers as she came in an intense orgasm for 15 seconds, her eyes wrapped shut and her body writhing. Her breathing was ragged and her body became like a limp doll, post-orgasm as she came down from the high.

When she had recovered somewhat she opened her eyes to find Dr Glost looking at her body, as if drinking it all in. They locked eyes and held the moment in time. He stood up and came up to the top of the bed and reached out his right hand towards her mouth. She opened her full soft lips to receive his fingers and he rubbed along her bottom lip before inserting his index finger into her mouth. Instinctively she sucked it and wrapped her tongue around his rough, thick finger, tasting herself on him. She tasted glorious.

"Well Miss Brown," he said in his deep voice. "That was a very successful session for you. I'm pleased with the progress you've made, you've behaved very well."

Laura finally spoke, "Thank you Dr Glost I'm so grateful for your time today I hope I haven't taken up too much of it."

"Not at all Miss Brown. I shall prescribe you some more therapy sessions over a 3 week period here in my office. If I'm not available I will make sure that Nurse Jones will see you. Now in the mean time, make sure to practice what I showed you today. I shall test you next time to see if you have remembered. I will leave you to get dressed and see you next week. Good day Miss Brown."

"Good day Dr Glost" said Laura meekly, "I'll make sure I practice." She looked directly at him and he could see the beginnings of a spark of a very, very good girl.