Seduced by My Doctor

Story Info
An unorthodox physician’s treatment leaves me pregnant.
3.3k words
4.51
122k
242
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,208 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

"Good morning, Trish."

I jumped. "H-hi. Sorry, daydreaming." I glanced at the clock. I'd only been waiting on the exam table for ten minutes, but apparently, I'd dozed off.

"No, no. My apologies for startling you. How are you today, Trish?" My doctor's warm, friendly voice was so easy to listen to.

"Good," I mumbled.

He smiled. I blushed. I might have a tiny crush on my doctor. He's hot, and his smile just about literally lights up the room, at least for me.

It was odd having a male doctor, at first, but I grew accustomed to him. It helped that he was cute and nice. I'm sure he'd noticed how flustered I always was. Hopefully, he just thought doctors made me nervous or something.

He sat in front of the computer and turned to face me. "I see you're here about abdominal cramps?"

I nodded. "Yes. Um, it's not too bad, but I never used to get them. With my period, I mean."

He typed as I talked. "When was the first day of your last period?"

"Three weeks ago, I think."

He paused for a fraction of a second and smiled, his voice a bit more eager. "Fantastic. And it says here your husband has a vasectomy. Do you use any other forms of birth control?"

I shook my head. "No."

His smile widened. "Mm, great. Ok. Sometimes things change for perfectly normal reasons. If you're exercising more, diet changes, even just age. Let's take a look, shall we?"

He raised the stirrups, and I shuffled into the pose, my face heating at exposing myself so much. He rolled over in his chair. "How is your husband, by the way?" he asked.

"Good." Come on, brain, we have more than one word bouncing around in there. "He's... fine." Wow. Apparently, I was too embarrassed to think.

My doctor nodded like I'd said something coherent and interesting. He sat between my legs. "Alright, this will seem unorthodox. It's not how we usually do this, but I realized recently that this process is easier if you're prepared. It also lets me assess everything better. I'm just going to touch you for a while. Is that ok?"

His voice sounded so reasonable in his normal warm tones with his small, reassuring smile. I was nodding without really understanding what he meant. "Ok." I smiled back.

"Great, just lay back and relax. Let me know if anything hurts." His fingers landed on my inner thighs, first just lightly pressing, then squeezing as he approached my mound, probing my soft, sensitive flesh.

I was getting wet. I couldn't help it - a cute guy was fingering my pussy. I blushed again as I tried to relax, taking a few deep breaths.

He nodded absently. "Everything feels normal so far. Nothing hurts?"

"Nope," I squeaked. I closed my eyes, hoping I could ignore his warm hand between my legs.

"Great." He continued with one finger slowly stroking my entrance, circling my outer folds, gathering my juices, and rubbing up to my clit. His finger dipped into my slit, then rolled over the top of my mound. Tingling warmth washed over me, my breath catching. This was definitely unorthodox. I lifted my head.

He met my eyes and smiled. I should tell him to stop. He must be able to see how dripping wet I was. I looked away, my legs shifting.

"No need to be embarrassed," he said softly, placing a calming hand on my thigh. "Everything is easier down here when you're relaxed and... aroused."

I bit my lip but nodded. The speculum was basically going to fuck me, and I didn't want to be fucked dry, right?

My breathing deepened as he pushed a finger inside me. It slid in so easily. All the way in. I stared at the ceiling and tried not to focus on his slow thrusts in and out of my tunnel. Oh, he was tapping against a strange spot on my inner walls. Ahh... I never really thought I had a g-spot, but maybe he'd just found it. My eyes closed again as I couldn't help but concentrate on that delicious feeling when he stroked and pressed.

"Trish, how often do you have sex?" His calm voice only just penetrated my haze of pleasure.

"Um. Once a week?" I murmured. It had been longer though. My husband and I just weren't feeling it. Or maybe it was just me.

"I see," he said, his voice still so low and soothing. "And how often do you orgasm, including masturbation?" He worked another finger into my warm flesh. Two fingers pressed on that sensitive spot.

I bit back a moan, too busy fighting my body to be worried about what he was asking. His curled digits sliding in and out of me were impossible to ignore. "M-maybe once a week also?" It had probably been a month now. Maybe that was why I was so easily aroused. Irrelevant. Mmm...

He nodded. "Right. I think I know what the problem is. You need more sex." Then he pumped faster inside me, his thumb circling and rolling over my clit. I gasped, my pussy clenching on his invading digits, trying to hold him inside me. I began to nod to whatever he'd said-

Some sanity floated to the surface. I panted and blinked at him. "Um, I don't understand-"

He frowned and I shrank. "Don't you feel relaxed right now? No signs of pain, correct?"

Well, yes, but the cramps were only during my period. Still, I did feel really good. I nodded and flashed a small, nervous smile. His answering smile comforted me. "Great. Just focus on my fingers."

That was easy. I could do that. He stroked me, in and out, gently then faster, rubbing that sensitive spot until I felt like I could come. So close. I'd never come on just fingers before, not even my own.

"You have a healthy body, Trish," he murmured. I barely heard him, my mind accepting his calm tone and ignoring his words. There were more important things right now. He continued, "I believe you have a slight hormone imbalance that more sex would alleviate."

"Mmhm," I moaned, my pelvis pushing back against his hand. So good. Maybe a little more and... He took his fingers away. I whimpered, panting and blinking in confusion at him.

He smiled, stood, and pushed my gown up my stomach. My gaze instantly fell on his crotch, my eyes widening. He was stroking his bare cock. It was beautiful - long, hard, thick, jutting proudly into the air. My pussy wanted that cock. I needed-

The fog of lust was reluctantly parted for a moment. What had he been saying? What had I been thinking?! I froze.

"Trish, look at me. At my eyes, yes, there you go." I focused on his smile. He slipped his fingers back inside me, almost instantly pulling that muffling blanket of lust over my mind. "Let me help you take care of that, Trish. Think of it as a treatment. And doctor-patient confidentiality, of course."

I was certain that's not how that worked, but my eyes kept drifting to his cock and the way his hand traveled up and down his thick shaft. He looked bigger than my husband.

I'd only ever had sex with my husband and always wondered what another cock might feel like. Just curious, nothing I'd ever act on. But this wasn't simply temptation. His bare, engorged cock was literally inches away from my dripping wet and ready pussy. Even if I said no, would that stop him? He could probably stuff himself inside me faster than I could get away. A part of me wanted him to do that, to take my choice away. To take me. My pussy clamped on his fingers.

That was insane. That was my pussy talking while it tried to suck on his fingers, while my lust-ridden, glazed eyes were glued to the wet tip of his cock. I couldn't. I wouldn't. I mean, I wasn't even-

"I'm not on birth control," I blurted out. But he already knew that. Why did I say that?

He nodded. "I'll use a condom. I won't do anything if you don't want me to. Do you want me to fuck you?"

I so badly wanted to say yes. It would be so wrong, but I was throbbing with need. Of course, I couldn't agree, no matter how amazing his fingers felt inside me, how much better his cock would feel. I opened my mouth.

"Yes."

What?

I froze, unable to do or say anything, my mind blank. I'd meant to say no, I really did. I tried again but my throat had tightened up, my mouth went dry, my tongue felt too large. I could barely breathe.

While I struggled with myself, he quickly slipped on a condom and settled the tip of his cock to my entrance, his thumb gently circling my clit. I had to tell him to stop. I didn't want to cheat on my husband. I hadn't meant what I said. No, no, no. Work, brain, work. It was one simple word.

"Ah!" I cried out as he pushed, sliding past my parted folds slowly and easily, my aching flesh immediately clamping down on his hard shaft. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He felt so good. Bigger than my husband. He was stretching me more than I'd ever felt before. The only sound that escaped my throat was a long, loud moan.

His hands caressed my inner thighs as he continued to impale me, withdrawing slightly only to thrust deeper each time, every inch gradually disappearing into my welcoming, warm channel. "Mmm, you feel amazing, Trish. Very tight. Your husband is a lucky man."

My husband. No. Oh, no. Guilt tore at my insides, but his cock plunged relentlessly deeper and deeper, stretching me more and more until he finally bottomed out as his pelvis pressed against the top of my mound. He ground himself into me, pleasure driving all other feelings away. Yes, I was cheating on my husband, but it felt so good.

I'd never been so full, his cock seeming to poke up to the bottom of my stomach. I imagined that if he thrust harder, I might be able to taste him in the back of my throat.

My hands grasped the bed, my body tense. He took his time, letting me adjust to his size while he palmed my breasts, squeezing and kneading them, rolling his hips now and then to send lightning through my pussy.

As my body acclimatized to the thick cock buried deeper than I'd ever felt, my tension began to fade. Then my guilt poured in with a vengeance. I had another man's cock inside me. I could feel his legs against my ass. My stomach twisted. No matter how good this felt, it wasn't worth my marriage. I couldn't do this.

I grabbed his arms and pushed back on the stirrups to raise myself away from his (delightful) cock. "Wait, please stop. This was a bad idea. I didn't mean-"

He yanked my hips down, my hands useless against his strength. I cried out as his cock jammed almost painfully against my cervix.

His voice hardened, his expression dark as he began to thrust. "Don't fight me. You wanted this. So take it. Take every inch of my cock, you slut." His hips moved back and forth, his thick shaft stroking my hungry pussy, feeding me the pleasure I wanted, needed, craved.

He looked different leaning over me like this, cruel and frightening. Every long and hard stroke in and out seemed illicit, lewd, obscene. I could feel my inner walls grabbing him, trying to hold him inside me as he pulled out, then spreading me apart again as my body welcomed him back in.

He was fucking me. This man I barely knew was fucking me.

I whimpered, my breathing deep and fast, my heart pounding. "N-no. I'm sorry, please s-stop. I can't do this, I can't... ahh..." But my hips were humping back at him, my ass flexing to offer him my needy pussy.

He laughed. "Did you just want a taste? Is that it? Little cock tease, just thought you could see what my cock feels like?"

I shook my head, my hands flailing at his chest. "No! No, please stop! Please don't do this! I'm sorry!" I begged even as my hips kept pushing toward him. His hands loosened to let me meet his thrusts, to let me fuck myself on his wonderful cock. Was I grabbing at his chest to touch him or to shove him off me?

He sneered. "You're getting what you asked for. Don't you want to be fucked? Clearly, your husband isn't doing it well enough. Little slut, letting me fuck your tight little pussy." He grunted and began to thrust faster, the full length of his cock ramming into my warm tunnel over and over, slamming his pelvis into my clit every time he bottomed out, his shaft pulling almost all the way out to stretch my pussy lips before plunging back in.

Tears welled up, my throat closing up. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want this. I never wanted to betray my husband. "Please, I'm so sorry. Please just stop. Ah, ah, no, ohh..." I was getting warmer. That almost never happened when my husband fucked me. I only came with him if we used a toy.

He shook his head. "You're saying no but you're fucking me. You don't want me to stop. You want to come, don't you, slut?" He changed his rhythm, rolling over my clit on every plunge, pounding the waves of heat higher and higher.

"No, no, please, ah, ah, ah, no..." I didn't want to come like this. Well, that was a lie. I badly needed to come with only a cock, instead of a toy doing most of the work. I wanted to squeeze and pulse around a thick shaft that could feel every one of my twitches, every moment of my pleasure.

My husband. I wanted my husband to feel my pussy squeezing him.

"Noooo..." I moaned, my pussy clamping down on him, the intense heat rising. I was on the edge. I desperately needed to fall over that edge, but I shouldn't. I couldn't. No...

"Yes. Come on my cock, little slut. You're so hot and wet for me. Yes, yes, cum like the slut you are." He was breathing hard, his cock pistoning in and out of my needy hole. I fought it as best I could, but pushing myself away only made him yank me back onto his thick shaft. I don't know if I was doing it on purpose now, my feet shoving against the stirrups so he could jerk my hips to the base of his cock, pummelling me harder every time.

I was fucking him. I was fucking this amazing cock and I couldn't stop myself.

"Ah! No! Ahhhh!" I whined long and loud as the pleasure broke and swept me away, my pussy clenching and grabbing at his hard shaft. He had rammed deep inside me while my inner muscles convulsed around him, letting me ride out my orgasm on every inch of his cock.

"That's it," he crooned, "yes, doesn't that feel good, Trish? Coming on my cock like a good girl." His breathless voice returned to the soothing tones I knew so well.

His tenderness brought back my tears. The best sex of my life, and it hadn't been with my husband. My pussy pulsed as tears fell down my cheeks.

I had given in to my lust. What was I going to tell my husband? Could I lie and say nothing? He didn't have to know, especially not how good it had felt, how good that thick cock still felt, resting deep inside me. It was just once. He didn't have to know...

I closed my eyes, whimpering and panting as my doctor's cock pulled all the way out for a moment, then slammed in and began to pound me, his hands on my hips digging into my skin, his eyes focused on the sight of his shaft plunging rapidly in and out of my quivering body, over and over, faster and faster, rocking my limp and drained body until he groaned, his rhythm suddenly erratic with the height of his own orgasm.

Warmth spread deep inside me as his bare cock pumped me full of his fertile seed.

Because unknown to me, he'd ripped off his condom while I wasn't looking.

The splash and heat of cum was a familiar and delightful sensation that I didn't question; I could only enjoy the gentle waves of bliss he was inducing in my defeated body.

"Fuck yes, take my cum, you slut," he grunted, thrusting long and hard as he deposited the last of his load inside my hungry pussy.

I still hadn't connected the feeling of his hot sperm with the fact that he had come inside me rather than the condom. I just let him use me, quietly sobbing, overwhelmed with my guilt at betraying my husband even as I humped my hips at him, a pleasant hum beneath my skin from the feeling of his thick cock gliding through my wet flesh.

He groaned and held himself deep in my tunnel, keeping every drop of cum right where it belonged. His fingers brushed away a tear, and he smiled at me. "There, there, it's ok. Doesn't your body feel better now?"

I whimpered and shook my head, my eyes reluctantly drawn to where our bodies were still joined. I caught the moment that he slowly slipped out of me. Bare skin. Dripping cum. The splash of heat. My brain finally worked.

"You- the condom. You didn't use a condom!" I gasped as cum leaked out of me. His cum. So much cum. "You came inside me! No! Oh no, no, no." Not only had I let him fuck me, but I'd also come on his cock, and now he'd filled me with his cum. This was the worst time of my cycle - or the best, from his virile's sperm's point of view.

He patted my leg and cleaned himself off. "Shh. It's what your body needs, Trish. You'll stop feeling cramps now."

I tried to push his cum out, my breath short and fast in panic. "You'll get me pregnant! My- my husband can't get me pregnant! He'll know!" I could have lied about the rest. I couldn't lie about my belly swelling with another man's baby.

He shrugged. "That's your problem, Trish. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

Fresh tears came to my eyes. I covered my face, sobbing harder with every drop of cum that left my well-fucked tunnel. I'd asked him to fuck me. I'd asked for this. And the worst thing was that my body felt amazing - relaxed, languid, a pleasant, constant buzz that made me want more. More of this man's cock. More of his cum inside me.

He let me cry, gently wiping me clean, then reinserted a finger inside me, stroking until I was panting from need instead of guilt. I whimpered when his finger withdrew.

"Shall we schedule a follow-up for, say, next week?" He smiled that beautiful, bright smile.

I nodded meekly. Anything to get out of here.

"Great. We'll see how you're doing then, and if you need another treatment." His gaze fixed on my slick pussy. My toes curled.