All Comments on 'Visit to the Nude Beach Pays Off'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another formula story

For some odd reason every story where a married couple goes on vacation over seas whether it be a cruise or a destination at a beach community and sometimes even just a town in a foreign country the wife is banged by any number of people at theri destnation. The husband is always good with what happens and they want to travel again. Once a reader has read two of these stories the reader can easily skip the rest because the story line has become a cliche. Plus none ot these stories make good reading whatsoever.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Right, gratuitous and right

Two of the three previous commenters are right on target. The other one MAY be right (and in a venue outside of LIT LW, I might agree faster) but it is unproductive and gratuitous!

The Frenchie has a mansion because he is marketing both of the aphrodisiacs cited in the story! The male version also increases penile volume and the female pill also increases healthy breast tissue, killing and displacing cancerous cells while increasing cup size. He donates millions of Euros to combat hunger and disease in Africa, and is a Caribbean champion air racer in his WW II Mustang!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My wife and I visit St. Martaan annually and go to Orient Beach. You may also want to try the "clothing optional" beach at Mullett Bay just north of Sunset Beach

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 11 years ago
What??

39DD?? Whats that, Danny Devito in ugly female form. Check some stats at Playboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story !!

I like this story whether it is truth or fantasy. Easy to visualize and enough commentary to make it believable. Also gave me a boner when all four of them were engaged. Hope to hear more about this hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the top perves on the site!!

Excellent work OkayJack!!

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Well at least in this one

Hubby got some too! Much better a story than watching his wife for hours and not participating. More realistic!

Starrman14Starrman14almost 8 years ago
Visit to the Nude Beach Pays Off

Hot story, thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No story

Just jackoff material.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Okjackoff has lost.his whorewife, but the cuck is down with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The biggest thrill of my life was spending time at a nude beach with my wife on holiday. I discovered I enjoyed showing off my small penis while my wife liked checking out different cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC didn't even sleep with the other guys wife? This story is terrible and not really erotic at all. The description of the sex was very basic. Don't waste time reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous