Visit with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," I whisper.

At this point I would do anything for her if she let me cum.

"You may cum now slave".

With that she brought her foot up under my cock. Looking at her beautiful foot next to my swollen purple cock head set me off. The vibrator in my ass only added to the explosion as I pumped and pumped my cum over her foot. What an erotic sight her lovely foot covered with white streaks of cum. I can only imagine what it must of felt like to her to have that hot cum shoot all over her foot.

"Very good slave" she said with enthusiasm, "now clean it all off with your tongue."

She brought her foot higher and I bent to do her will. I am not a big fan of drinking my own cum but I willingly did it to please my Mistress. She kept pointing out spots I had missed till her foot was totally cleaned. I was exhausted but I basked in the afterglow of my session and my Mistress's approval. Later, as I drove away, I was already thinking about my next session.

12