Visitation Talk

Story Info
She taunts him to a state of arousal.
5.1k words
3.4
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace undid two more buttons in the waiting room. She had fastened her shirt for decency to pass through security without an argument, but learning the routine yesterday she could approach the window without another inspection and she wanted Derek to scope her cleavage and the sides of her tits. A bit of flesh and glossy red lipstick is like a treat to keep him alive and motivated.

Number 8 flashed on the screen and Candace jumped from her chair to trek down the narrow hallway to window number 8. Number 2 looked to be two brothers having an argument. Number 3 a woman on the outside crying and ruining her eye liner. Number 5 an older man, maybe a dad counseling his son. Number 6 a mom and two small children who wouldn't sit in her lap while she talked to daddy.

Candace didn't like having other people's kids close to her while she talked to Derek. They weren't supposed to have kids under 12. She exhaled gruffly that no one follows the rules clearly printed on the signs!

As Candace sat in the chair before the glass and waited for Derek, she rested one hand on the phone. Derek came running up to the glass adjusting his shirt like he was hot to get out of it. Derek looked so full of hope. He sat cockeyed in the chair, pushed his hair back with both hands, moving constantly like he was on meds, and slapped his palm up against the glass slightly off-center between them.

Candace looked at his palm, fingers splayed to eight inches, the only stable part of his body. She kissed her index finger and pressed it against the glass next to his hand. Derek furrowed his brow and slapped his palm against the glass again, splaying his fingers where his index finger would match hers. Candace let her fingers creep out on the glass almost matching Derek's but not entirely flat.

Derek lifted the handset from the wall with his other hand and his right still flat on the glass. Candace let her hand fall to her lap as she lifted her handset.

"Why is it taking forever?" Derek asked.

"We're working on it," Candace tried to calm him down. "Don't you talk to your lawyer?"

"She's worthless. She bangs me over and over about accepting a plea."

"Do you think that's smart?" Candace asked. Her smirk was decidedly negative but left Derek unsure of her intent. "Does the lady lawyer tease a young stud like you with a little leg?"

"Why don't you pay the bail?" Derek demanded. "Get $5000 out of the checking account and pay it!"

"That's a lot of money," Candace complained. "We're talking it over, the best way to do it, while we're getting it together."

"Are you frickin' kidding me?" Derek snapped back, the first time he pulled his hand from the glass. He said, "You don't seem to love me."

"I do. I do love you."

"You don't seem to love me much," he repeated and shook his head.

"I do love you for some reason," Candace told him in a low voice. "That's why I'm here and working on ways to create a happiness for you. It would have been easy to stay away after you let me down. Again." Candace made the same smirk and Derek felt sure she had meant something more.

"And what?" Derek demanded. "You're deliberately not going to pay the bail?"

"Don't give me the crazy eyes," Candace scolded him. Derek did not soften his stance. "I hope you're not doing that inside to the guards. I hope you didn't take your mug shot with crazy eyes and your face all full of hate. Don't let the judge see all the confrontation or you'll never get out of here."

Derek tried to relax and he gripped his left hand over his right fist on the table, the phone wedged against his ear by his shoulder. "When will you pay the bail?"

Candace paused, considering whether Derek was sufficiently subdued. "Well, we're talking it over, the best way to do that."

"We, we, we," Derek shook his head. "What is this 'WE' stuff?"

"Yes, we," Candace stared at him.

"Who is we?"

"Well, Tyrone."

Derek stared at her. "Ty...what the...who the fuck is Tyrone?"

"Derek!" Candace scolded him. "You can't curse like that or they'll cut off the visitation rights." Candace unbuttoned another button until the top of her bra was visible. She wore a low cut bra that barely creased the top of her nipples.

"Oh, are you doing that for me?" Derek seemed agitated. "You can flash me and then snap because I used a word?"

"There's not a whole lot they can do to me," Candace quipped and let her eyes roll around like yo-yo's. "They can cut off my visitation or give me dirty looks as I leave. You, on the other hand. They can take away your crackers or your right to take a shower or make you shower with Bubba. They can make your life a living hell. Let's not kid ourselves. They will do it. They will teach you to follow the rules because you won't learn from the judge."

Derek heard her words but he was not listening. "Who is Tyrone?"

"Well, Tyrone is a man who takes care of me because as we know, you're not able to take care of me."

"Is that right?" Derek sat back and looked at her face, trying to understand if she's the woman he married.

"Yes, that's right," Candace nodded with a cutesy smile. "He protects me and buys me things and plays with the children and takes care of my deeper needs as a woman." Candace pulled her shirt open on the left and her fingers ran over that nipple in her bra. Her nipple was plump and hard and clearly visible through the thin transparent material as Candace pinched it momentarily between her fingers. Then she yanked her shirt closed to where the bra was barely showing.

Derek stared at her and considered how fucked he was behind the glass. The anger burst inside him like a geyser and he started to lift from his chair toward her at the glass.

"Careful!" Candace demanded. Candace cupped her hand on the phone. "Down boy. Don't you see the little children playing next to you?" Candace flashed her left tit at him again, which the kids would not see because of the wooden dividers for each station. The other inmate at Number 6 might enjoy a flash if he spied closely.

"This Tyrone," Derek scowled. "He's a black man?"

"It just so happens that he is black," Candace divulged. "Now don't get all prejudiced on me, the way you tell stupid jokes with your beer bro's and stuff. Your beer bro's don't have $5000, do they, since they always hit you up for a six pack?"

"That had some special attraction to you," Derek jeered. "You went out of your way to find a black man to torment me as I'm in the cage and can't do anything about it."

"No, not really," Candace discouraged it wryly. "Let me give you a simple illustration. I spread my hand on the glass here and my fingers stretch six inches and that's a lot like you.

You stretch your hand on the glass and that's eight inches and, well, Tyrone's a lot bigger than that." Candace stood up part way and shook her hips side to side in the mid-length skirt that extended down to her knees and not immodest as she lifted it marginally with her hand sweeping up her thigh and over her pelvis. But security might object if they saw her face, eyes half closed and lids fluttering, mouth hanging half open in a silent moan as if Tyrone just made her cum.

Derek was angry. He knew he was angry. He couldn't do much about Candace at the moment. His mind jumped from thoughts of hitting her to thoughts about the bail. "I'm going to ask my sister," Derek snapped through the phone. "I'm going to ask Linda for the $5000."

"Good luck with that," Candace laughed. "It's a good time to tell you, I mean, Tyrone and Linda and Alex, your brother-in-law, they all agreed I could tell you how Linda introduced me to Tyrone."

"What the fu..."

"Watch yourself!" Candace cut him off, saved him really from making a scene. She clicked her extended fingers together as scissors to emphasize this.

Derek restarted in a low voice, "What do you mean by that? How is Linda connected with Tyrone?"

"This is how it happens," Candace explained to him. "Gifts don't fall out of the sky. One woman who solved her medical problem helps another woman in need. A hundred years ago, a woman would see the doctor about her anxiety and he'd relieve her with a dildo or all kinds of devices and she'd be cured for a month. Do you think our condition has changed? Except for, you know, the month thing."

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about," Derek growled.

"Yes, I see," Candace demeaned him. "I was having lunch at Linda's one afternoon and Alex answers the door and invites Tyrone in. Tyrone joins us to finish lunch and he seems quite intelligent and funny and apparently he makes more money than Alex or you. That's obvious since you got into this B&E.

"We're all getting along fabulously and I notice that Tyrone is sitting kind of close to Linda. Every now and then he touches her arm and every now and then she touches his leg under the table. And while all that's going on and they're giggling at some joke that wasn't quite that funny, Alex is laughing, too, but he doesn't seem concerned about their touching at all. In fact, he's watching my face most of the time and figuring out my reaction.

Finally I'm feeling like the odd one out and I say to them, 'I don't get it. You all seem to be laughing at something else besides the joke. And you seem very friendly with Tyrone as I guess he must visit here often.'

"Linda laughs more and grabs Tyrone hard on the thigh, not hidden under the table but up at his crotch where I can see.

"Linda says to me, 'Tyrone visits two or three times a week and he can visit any time he wants. He can visit me two or three times a day if I work hard for it. And usually he walks in the door but he thought it would be a nice touch if Alex opened the door and greeted him. And do you know why he visits me? Do you want to tell her, Alex?' she said to her husband.

"Your brother-in-law sat there babbling and he couldn't even speak he was overcome with tears in his eyes. All this time Tyrone is grinning and stroking Linda's arm lightly.

"Linda keeps talking. She says, 'Oh, poor Alex is all giddy with excitement and can't tell you. I have to do it for him despite his agreement to do it. He can't. After we're finished dessert, Tyrone is going to take me on that couch and he's going to F me senseless for an hour.'" Candace stopped there for Derek to digest.

Derek shook his head and let it drop to his hands, cradling his chin on the phone, before looking up at Candace. He said, "You're so full of it. I don't know why you're making this stuff up. Just making stuff up."

"No, that's how it is," Candace consoled him. She shifted the handset to her left ear because her right ear was tired. "That prim older sister of yours, the one you mock and say behind her back the only time she had an orgasm she dropped the nail polish.

"She was rubbing his big member through his pants and she told me, 'After we finish dessert, Tyrone is going to take me on that couch and he's going to F me senseless for an hour.' And she kept going, too. She told me, 'You can stay to watch and it will be the most erotic thing you've seen. You might have the big O just by watching. You can stay to watch but there's a price, honey.'

"I asked her, 'What's that supposed to mean?' I was wiped out by all this, as you are now.

"And she says, 'If you want to watch then you have to fluff him.' Yeah, I see the look on your face and I didn't know either.

"She says, 'You have to get him ready. You see, you can probably see from there, you see enough, but he's not hard yet. If you want to watch the show then you'll have to fluff him up and get him hard and then he'll F me proper.'

"I was stammering at this point and I told Linda, 'I can't do that. I'm a married woman. And you're a married woman. You shouldn't be talking like that in front of your husband.'

"I was flabbergasted and I held my hand in front of my mouth. I was ashamed to be talking with Linda that way.

"And she tells me, 'Alex is completely comfortable with it and he'd tell you himself if he weren't so giddy with excitement. Hopefully he won't fire off in his pants before we get started. And Derek. We know Derek's even more worthless than Alex. If Derek cares about your needs and your happiness then he will accept this. Right, Alex? You like the way Tyrone F's me and keeps me happy. I'm happy and then I make you happy.'

"I protested again to Linda. I told her, 'This is too much. I can't touch another man like that.'

"Linda giggled. She stood up and lifted Tyrone's hand for him to stand up with her. The bulge was pressing out his pants like he had shoved an athletic cup in there. I caught myself staring. Linda brought him over next to me and I didn't realize before how tall and muscular he was. And he smelled strong, not just of a man but like he was having s, e, x, already.

"Linda told me in a squeaky tone like a young girl, 'You don't have to touch him to decide. You can take off his pants for a peek and that'll help you decide.'

"At this point Tyrone was standing next to me and his crotch was literally inches from my face and I didn't need to see him naked to know. I mean, it had grown some and I think I even saw it throb. And I remembered how you said that girl put it out there for you. Remember, that clerk in the store? You said she put it right in front of you and what man could refuse? You wouldn't be much of a man if you refused it. Oh, but she pulled her panties off and lifted her skirt and showed you all her glory and you took her right there on the table."

"Is that what this is about?" Derek argued. "You've been waiting twelve years to get me back?"

"Oh, no," Candace denied it. She swatted her hand faintly at him like she was dissuading a fly. "I forgave you. Remember we talked a long time about temptation and in the end I forgave you. And that other girl, Julie."

"Julie? Who?" Derek asked.

"Oh, as if I didn't know? And maybe five years now, and I forgave you for that, too. And I knew by then about your obsession, being a voyeur, if a female flashes you or makes a sexual movement then you can't help yourself. And what were you doing in that girl's apartment that you got arrested for B&E?"

"I can't say anything about my case. You know that."

"You should figure out, before our next visitation, what you can say and what particular words you can use and which you can't. I think you were in that girls' apartment trying to steal her used panties. You're a perv. It wasn't for beer money."

"As best I can tell, you made all this stuff up to provoke me," Derek insisted. "We used to tell each other fantasies and do some role play. So you're trying to get me all hyped up because they don't let us see any porn or watch movies with naked women. There's no Tyrone and you insulted my sister and you're trying to get me back."

"Here's a little token to help you. Think through it as you're lying on that cot wishing you had one more blanket to protect yourself when Bubba gets the urge 'round midnight." Candace used her fingertips to push aside the shirt from her right breast this time. She knew Derek could see the hickey above and to the left of her nipple. It was deep purple and if Derek looked closely he'd see teeth marks.

Candace said, "Tyrone wanted you to see it. All the mammals mark their territory, whether it's scratching trees and the underbrush or pissing in obvious places. I'm thankful he doesn't piss on me. Anyway, Ty is going to get me a tattoo. This love bite is a temporary mark for today. Ty said he's going to check my progress and create a unique symbol. It's not really special to put a Q or a queen or a spade. Everyone does it. And not his initials either. We'll do better."

"You know it looks like you pinched yourself," Derek argued. "It doesn't prove sh#^.."

"No, no," Candace warned him with a finger wag. Candace saw a shadow to the side and looked back to see a little boy peering around the divider. She shooed him away with her hand.

"Can you believe these kids?" she asked Derek through the phone. "I mean, some day if you behave yourself then you and me and Ty will sit down and discuss how to tell our son and daughter. But I'm not responsible for that little boy. He has his own mother to give him brain scars and memories."

"Blah blah blah," Derek scoffed. "You pinched yourself and made up this crap to get me back and some weird fantasy to keep me amused and you have like diarrhea of the mouth."

"Ty guessed you might go off like that. He's always two steps ahead. I trust him to direct me because he has all the moves. By tomorrow, someone will hit you up in the yard. He'll tell you Tyrone laid it down for you to get special treatment."

"Yeah, I hope some fool comes over jabbering about Tyrone. Then the guards will beat it out of him - who is this Tyrone? And they'll probably arrest Tyrone."

'Not to worry," Candace smiled. "Tyrone's a code name, for you in particular. His real name starts with an A. I liked that. The two of us, you and me, we were like DC, everything given directly from me to you. But with A, it's like AC. Very electric. Back and forth."

"Do you think you're funny?" Derek growled.

Candace continued, "When this guy comes over to you and says Tyrone sent him, IF you want to make bail, then you'll stand up in the yard and scream that you're his be-atch, or you'll fluff him or you'll do whatever that man tells you to do."

"F you. I'm no bitch for some toad," Derek announced.

"Think about it overnight," Candace encouraged him. If you choose not to get bail, and you're in for a while, I think you can apply for a conjugal visit. I'd have to sign and I won't sign before reviewing the situation with Ty -- rone." Candace enjoyed prolonging his name.

She kept going, "You could do all that grumbling and swinging and antics you love and then I'll divorce you and you'll never see your kids again. So while you're lying on the cot, dream of our talk today and of your bro-in-law, Alex, and how happy he is to make Linda happy and she learns a thing or two and takes care of Alex. They're all happy together."

Derek argued, "No, even if this is some weird fantasy for my benefit, I hear the hate in your voice and how you want to get me back for the girl. You never forgave me and you've been waiting for twelve years."

"I forgave you," Candace insisted. "I only brought up the girl in the store, the girl you F'd while I was pregnant with our first child, because I remembered how you explained about temptation and it's only a natural urge for everyone. I thought you'd understand.

"The point is, I couldn't help myself as Ty stood there in front of me and my body responded like I wasn't really in control. At that moment your story about the girl flashed in my mind, the image of you pounding her on the table, and I thought well, if I took a look then what's the harm? It's no different than the girl revealing her precious when you didn't ask her. That's what you said, right, that it wasn't your idea.

"So Linda told me, 'Get on your knees and unbuckle his belt. No, on your knees. It won't hurt you. These gestures can be enough to excite a man. Like popping up on your toes or arching your back as you lean over a table, anything to make your butt stick out. I've seen you do it to get attention. Then telling yourself, "What, what'd I do? I didn't do anything." One cat knows another.

"'Yes, right there. Push your chair back and get on your knees and you'll be closer to see. If that carpet is too rough I can get you a pillow but it adds to the effect, on your bare knees. Now, go more slowly. Take your time at each step of pulling out the strap and yanking to clear the prong. Caress the leather like you're stroking him in your fingers. I like the way you licked your lips. Let your imagination go. Lower the zipper as slowly as you can because your part will be over soon and you don't want it to end.'

12