Visitation Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And his pants fell and he was naked. His member hung there but lifting when it throbbed, primed to jump to attention if it brushed my chin and so close.

"Linda whispered in my ear, 'That was my idea, to come without underwear. I take credit for that.' She knew, I suppose from her experience, what the effect would be if that beautiful thing was free to me."

"Is that your point?" Derek cut in. He scratched at his arm. "I should understand and accept your cheating because I give in to that piece of perfection in the store?"

"Same but maybe opposite," Candace tried to explain. "Perfection for you was a kind of symmetry and unblemished. Remember how you described it, to explain how you couldn't help yourself? Her nether lips were gently curled like she was a virgin yet open and wet, begging you to take her and pop her cherry, which we can figure was actually popped years before then.

"It's different for a woman. Ty wasn't perfect the way you'd want, all fresh and young and untouched. You'd say it looked ugly. But to a woman, the length and girth and the way it hung to the side. It all fit. Animalistic and natural. The power. He was uncut."

Candace paused to study Derek's face. Surely his stomach contracted into knots. The fingers of his right hand pushed through his hair and the phone pressed to his left ear, like he was trying to keep his head from exploding or maybe he was pulling his hair out. Derek's eyes stared at her, running his own blinking contest. He ran a contest he could win. He opened his mouth to talk and his lips and tongue were dry. He had to spit on his tongue and run it around his lips to speak.

He said, "Now you're into strange. You're fascinated with ugly. Why did you stop? Why don't you finish your story?"

Candace grimaced. She forced it to show disappointment. "I think it's important so you understand. Although his skin was visible, it's like he wasn't completely naked. The head was peeking from under the fold like Mr. Happy wore his own hoodie."

Candace opened her mouth and let her tongue play across the inside of her lips. She said, "It's like I wasn't really touching him when I mouthed the tip. Imagine I had brushed against his pants. It happens to everyone. I played with his foreskin, felt the ridge firmly bump back and forth inside my lips and still I wasn't touching him inside."

Again Candace stopped to see if Derek understood. He groaned, "That's f#*kd up. Did you do that?"

No castgation this time for almost saying the F word. She went on, "I looked over to Linda to see if she was satisfied that I had complied. She was busy with Alex. Alex was on his knees unzipping her skirt and then peeling her panties down to the floor. He tried to lean forward to lick her but she pushed on his forehead and walked over to the couch.

"She set her butt on the front edge of the sofa and propped one foot on the armrest, spread-eagled. Alex crawled over and dipped his head to kiss and lick up and down her slit. He set his hands on her knees and kept her open. Linda squinted at me and watched my progress.

"I grabbed Ty's knees like Alex was doing and I played with the hoodie as the head swelled in my mouth. He was upright but not 100%. I teased Mr. Happy to come out and play, and I tasted that combination of masculinity and s, e, x, that I had smelled before.

"Linda said loudly, 'Get it all wet and slick.' I was past the point of no return."

Candace smirked to Derek as if to say, "What does it matter?" Derek rearranged his pants to remove the snag of fabric. His mind raced remembering the movie "Midnight Express" and how the prisoner masturbated just from seeing his girlfriend's tits. He wanted to touch himself but didn't dare under the surveillance cameras.

Candace went on, "I heard Linda say, 'Not you, boy. You're doing just fine. Candy needs to go faster.'

"I inhaled more of him and each time the skin pulled back until finally the head was flush on my tongue. He was 100%. Enormous. Maybe I had a third of him. I felt I had fulfilled the task.

"But Linda sternly told me, 'Use your tongue and get him wet all over. Make sure it's slick.'

"I let the tip rest on my palm as I licked down the shaft. I tickled the contours and veins. I heard Linda say, 'You may use your fingers now.'

"I circled the top half in my fingers. Used all kinds of twisting and stroking and squeezing to lather him up. I used my right fingers on the big balookas and traced lightly under all the right places.

"I heard Linda say sharply, 'Alex, you should recognize your commands. You may use your fingers now.'

"I looked over at Alex as he put two fingers in his mouth and made them slimy. He inserted one, then two fingers in her twat. He seemed to be stretching her by spreading his fingers as he stimulated her. Once he established a rhythm he dropped his mouth over top to prep her clitoris in concert with his fingers.

"Linda repeated to me, 'Get him wet all over. Get down in there and get the jewels and all the nooks and crannies.' I got my nose right in there and smelled his essence as I reached my slippery tongue underneath to explore.

"I saw his low cut black socks, the only thing he was wearing then, which I thought was odd. Kinda gangsta. Later, when Ty had me watch videos for training, I saw it was common. But I think those have more to do with the motel carpet. At the time I tried to ignore the socks and closed my eyes to swim in the taste and smell and touch."

Candace patted her hand on the front of her chest and looked at Derek's flushed face. She told him, "I see you're all red and panting. You didn't have an accident, did you?"

Derek was panting a little. Part of him would like to take a swing at her but also a part of him was aroused by her story. "What's your point?" he asked. "You get me all riled up with no place to go."

"Oh, our time is up today, isn't it?" Candace agreed. "We better stop and save for next time. You do want a next time, don't you?"

Candace buttoned up her shirt and touched up the corner of her lipstick, signaling she was ready to leave. "If you say 'no' to the man in the yard and you persist in this hoax stuff, Tyrone may come with me on a visit.

"By that point, if you ever want some of this," Candace interrupted herself. She sat up on the counter and let her leg drape away from Derek, her butt pushed out enough to bait him. "If you ever want to touch it again, then you should prepare yourself to tell Tyrone directly you've considered how happy Alex is and you wish you were that happy and could he please, Mr. Tyrone, help make that happen for you. Oh, I see the minute hand has clicked to the end of our session. I wonder what we'll talk about on the next visitation?"

Candace kissed her fingertip and pressed it against the glass as she hung up.

Derek, the phone still dangling in his hand, stared into her eyes for that brief second before she turned and walked off with a jiggle to her butt. Derek hung up the phone and pulled on his hair. He wondered whether Candace would go over and pay the bail to set him free and then they'd fuck like bunnies? Could it possibly be that some inmate would hit him up in the yard tomorrow? Or maybe she just wanted to fill his mind so he'd fantasize about all that while lying in his cot playing with himself during endless hours. She had totally mind-fucked him.


12