Visiting a new doctor

Story Info
A visit to a new doctor takes a different turn.
1.6k words
4.21
73.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her good friend had recommended the new medical practice in the center of town. She was due for her annual check-up with her physician and since her current GP was retiring, it seemed only prudent to select a new provider for her medical needs.

Her friend had been very complimentary and also added that some of the recommended treatments had been so successful that she never skipped any of the scheduled appointments.

She entered through the glass doors and introduced herself to the assistant greeting her from behind the large counter. The young woman was stunningly beautiful and seemed an ill fit for a busy medical practice. She looked around and noticed only a handful of other patients in the waiting room. She was handed a stack of forms and disappeared into a corner armed with a clipboard and a pen.

Most of the forms were as she had expected them: personal data, health background, family medical history and current medications. Then she encountered, however, a detailed questionnaire on her sexual health and activities.

The questions covered a wide area starting from the number of sexual partners she had in the past, 34, her favorite sexual position, doggie style, and the size of her husband's penis, slightly below average.

Surprised and puzzled, she looked up and that was when she noticed the assistant signaling for her to come over. She handed over the completed forms and was led into exam room 2.

The assistant, a young woman in her early twenties, handed her a gown and asked her to get undressed. She followed the instructions and stepped into the gown only wearing her bra and panties. Since today was her wedding anniversary and she was supposed to meet her husband after work for drinks and dinner, followed maybe by some bedroom fun, she was wearing his favorite set of underwear. Her bra and panties were red, silky, and nearly see-through. She felt a little exposed but covered herself up with the medical gown as best as possible.

The assistant came back into her room and went through a series of tests with her. A quick blood draw, blood pressure measurement, and lung function test and she was left to wait for the doctor who apparently was running a bit behind schedule.

Across the room, she noticed a desk with several framed pictures of an attractive middle-aged man in various outdoor activities. Skydiving. Swimming. Running. He was incredibly well built, his muscles well defined for a man of his age. Certainly a big change from the doctor in his mid-70s whom she had been seeing before.

There was a knock on the door and her new physician entered the room. He looked exactly like the man in the photographs. He shook her hand and introduced himself. Then he took a seat on the stool in front of the exam table. He picked up her chart and flipped through the attached documents.

"Your prior medical practice faxed over your file. We need to wait for the results of today's tests but let me examine you to complete today's physical."

With those words he stepped over to her and went through the usual battery of rather superficial exams. After a while, he sat back down on his stool and looked at her.

"Everything looks and appears good. But I would like to ask you a few additional questions. One of my specialties is sexual health. I think it is an important area that all too often is completely overlooked."

She nodded in agreement.

"Do you have regular intercourse with your husband?"

"Yes."

"How many times per week would you say that you have sex?"

"Probably once or twice ... in a good week."

"Do you always reach orgasm?"

She paused a moment, thinking about how truthful she should be at this point.

He picked up on her hesitation and repeated the question.

"Do you always reach an orgasm with your husband?"

"No. I rarely do. I mean, he tries ... but he just seems unable to get me there."

"Is your husband well endowed? How big is he?"

"I don't know ... maybe ..."

"Compared to your prior partners. And from the questionnaire, you had quite a few, no?"

"He is pretty small. And he comes too quickly when we make love. So that leaves me unsatisfied and unable to climax myself."

"I see." He paused for a minute and then continued.

"I would like to run a few tests on you to find out where the problem lies. Please take off your robe."

She hesitated but when he did not seem to waver in his request, she slipped the robe off her shoulders and put it on the chair. She was now sitting on the exam table wearing only her red bra and panties.

"You are a beautiful woman. Please touch yourself for me."

She looked at him in astonishment.

"Please touch yourself, get yourself aroused and, ideally, make yourself climax."

"Is that really necessary?", she asked.

"Of course it is. Please proceed. I will watch you."

She closed her eyes and lay back on the table. She let her hands slowly move over her body. Her fingertips brushed over her nipples and despite feeling nervous and observed, she could feel herself getting a bit aroused.

Her nipples hardened and stood up. She slowly let her left hand drop down to her waist and then started stroking her pussy through the silky fabric of her panties. The familiar touch felt good and she could feel herself slowly responding. She traced her fingers up and down along her pussy lips and moaned quietly. She opened her eyes and peaked out.

The doctor was sitting motionless on his chair, his eyes fixed on her body.

Suddenly, she felt uncertain and doubtful about being able to continue.

"Please, I am not sure that I can do this in front of you."

"Ah, you are just nervous. But I really need to see how your body responds to stimulation. It might be more effective if I help you a little bit."

He walked over to her and placed his hands on her torso. His strong hands found her breasts and started massaging them. She gasped and was about to object but his hands moved expertly over her sensitive areas and she could feel herself enjoying his caresses. He twisted her nipples and then let one hand drop towards her panties.

In one quick motion, he pulled them off and started stroking the outside of her pussy with slow but deliberate movements.

"I will now go down on you and make you come. Does your husband ever do that?"

"No, I mean, sometimes. He does not like it. He also is not very good at it ..."

He knelt on the floor and his face disappeared between her thighs. She could feel his tongue exploring her, licking her, opening her up. He licked her slowly and methodically, occasionally pausing to push as much as possible of his tongue inside of her. She felt alive, aroused, increasingly horny. Her pussy was triggered by his tongue and she started moaning.

"Oh, yes, this is so good. Please don't stop. Please ... please keep licking me. Please make me come ..."

He slowly circled the tip of his tongue around her clit and then sucked her clit into his mouth. The sensation was too much for her. She arched her back, let her head fall back and came in an Earth shattering orgasm. She squeezed his head between her thighs hoping that he would not get up, never let go of her demanding pussy. If only her husband could make her come like this.

He stood up, unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor. She could see his cock standing at full attention. It looked impressively long but thin and with a cock head that was swollen and red. A few drops of precum had accumulated on the tip. She looked at him with an expression of need and desire. He grabbed her legs and put them onto his shoulders. His cock was now pointing directly at her entrance.

He moved closer, and she could feel his bulbous head spreading her open.

"I need to see how you respond to penetration and intercourse."

"Oh, yes, please ..."

He entered her and she almost forgot to breathe. He felt amazing, filling her completely. When he started thrusting she quickly felt her excitement and arousal rise. He held on to her legs and fucked her now fast and hard. His balls slapped against her ass with every thrust. She felt invaded and taken, abused and pleasured, fucked and impaled. He held on to her tightly trying to get as much leverage as possible. She could hear his rapid breathing and occasional moans between clenched teeth.

Abruptly, she felt her pussy contracting around him, and with a loud scream she came hard.

"Oh my god, yes, ... ahhhhhhh!"

Her orgasm rolled over her, engulfing her in a universe of pleasure and relief. There were colors everywhere.

He kept fucking her but her tight grip now squeezed a massive load out of his balls. After completely emptying himself into her, he pulled out and got dressed again,

He handed her a towel and the robe. In matter of fact medical tone, he said: "That information will be added to your file. But next time I need you to make an appointment together with your husband. I will have to observe both of you together and collect data. For today, we are done. Please see the receptionist to schedule your next appointment."

And with that, the doctor left the room. She climbed down from the table, still out of breath. If the next few appointments are similar in nature to this session, then maybe this has been an excellent referral, she thought.