All Comments on 'Visiting a new doctor'

by Steifer_Junge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
interesting but

Story was ok, interesting how a medical doctor behaved with a patient but liked the idea of observing her and her husband making him also a sex surrogate medical dr. :).

Hope you do a part 2. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"it seemed only prudent to select a new provider...." I kind of seems hat ay, doesn't it, or is she going to keep her retiring doctor forever? Makes a whole lot of sense, doesn't it?

"(Y)oung woman was stunningly beautiful and seemed an ill fit for a busy medical practice." REALLY? Maybe she was too beautiful to be a banker. Goggle THAT one. I've found some of the best looking women to be nurses, and DOCTORS, if you can imagine THAT. Wow, we've come so far in belittling women, haven't we?

"(O)pened her eyes and peaked out." Dit she reach the mountaintop, of rise over the tale? Perhaps someday she get stoned and freek out. Yeah, I don't seen THAT happening either.

Whacky-doodle. A very unlikely fantasy which is worth a star in its own right. sadly, that's the only star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey....

Where is this doctor and can I sign up???

Tess (UK)

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Sorry...done with this one...a doctor who behaves this way...is no doctor I want to use!! Unprofessional, at least, criminal at best, should lose his license for this!

I know it is a story...BUT...

3-Star rating...👿

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous