Visiting Master Ch. 01

Story Info
A slut receives instructions leading to adventures on a trip.
6.5k words
4.44
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock at the door gets your attention. You were lounging on the couch watching your favorite TV show. You pause the show, and stand, wondering who could be at the door. When you get to the door and open it, you are just in time to see a FedEx man in his brown shorts climbing back up into his truck. You frown as you look down and see a box sitting at your doorstep. You haven't ordered anything, and haven't been told to expect anything. What could it be? You bend over and grab the box, already getting excited.

You close the door behind you and bring the box into the living room. As you sit down with the box, you see the return label. It is from Master. Your heart skips a beat. You've not seen him in over a month. He's been away on a business trip, and left you to yourself. He was calling almost every day for a while, but you hadn't heard from him in a few days.

Your excitement grows stronger. Could this be a sign he is finally coming home to me? He's been away so long. You open the package with trembling hands, not sure what to expect. The first thing you see is clothing. It's not a big surprise really. Master picks out clothing for you to wear all the time. Maybe he IS coming home soon! And this is what he wants me to wear. Your excitement was growing. You lift the clothing out of the box to inspect it.

It is always fun to see what Master picks out for you. He has impeccable taste. This time, it is a royal purple skirt that looks to be about knee length. With it was a white lace top. The skirt is the perfect size for you, as usual. The shirt looks a little small. You are reasonably sure that the shirt is barely going to be legal to wear in public. He always liked to put your breasts on display. He was a tit man after all.

Underneath the clothes you found an envelope. It was not addressed. But simply said 'Instructions' on it. The thought of that excited you even more. You open it carefully.

Good Afternoon My Love,

I am sure you have missed me. I wish I could tell you that I was coming home soon, but I am afraid I have to stay here a bit longer. However, I have need of you. Enclosed, you will find a plane ticket in your name. The flight is for this Wednesday evening. Do not be late.

I have some instructions for your trip. You have no doubt already found and inspected the clothing in the package. This is what you are to wear for the trip. There will be no need to pack a bag, or bring anything else, other than your phone and purse. That will be the easy part.

I'm sure you've noticed the shirt is a bit on the small side. Yes, I want you on display for everyone the entire time. If anyone asks you where you are going, the reason for your trip, or otherwise inquires about your trip, you are to respond as follows: "I am on my way to see my Master, who has decided he needs a sex slave for the week." No matter who asks you, this must be your response. If they probe further you may elaborate, but you must include this: "I am a well trained Slut, and do whatever my Master tells me to do. Would you like a demonstration?" If they accept your offer, you are to please them orally, or with your hands. You must explain to them that you are not allowed to provide any other service. They may see or touch your breasts if they wish. You must allow them to cum ON you. You are not to swallow any cum, and you are not to clean anything off of you either, except to keep your eyes clean.

If anyone asks about the cum on your body, you are to consider that as a question about your trip, and respond accordingly.

You have two days before your flight. Here comes the really hard part, my pet. You are not to touch yourself, or otherwise stimulate yourself sexually until you leave the house on Wednesday. Good luck.

-Eagerly awaiting your arrival,

Master

You re-read the letter several times. Your heart sank when you read the part about him not coming home soon, but skipped a beat when he said he needed you. It amazed you that even in written form, from thousands of miles away, he could affect you like this. The entire letter had your body on fire. That last paragraph was definitely the worst. Two days, and no touching. That was not going to be easy. You look in the box and see another envelope, which contains a first class plane ticket.

----------

The next two days go by excruciatingly slowly. You cannot stop thinking about your instructions, or your excitement in fulfilling them. You've already earned yourself two punishments. Both nights since you got the letter, you awoke in the middle of the night with your hands between your legs. It wasn't your fault, you were dreaming. But you also know that it won't matter. He will still punish you for it. You will enjoy the punishments in the end, as it will bring pleasure to Master, and it will likely include a spanking. You like spankings.

You inspect yourself in the mirror after coming out of the shower. You have about three more hours before you need to leave for the airport. You took the time to shave yourself. Master prefers you to be clean shaven. Satisfied that you look as Master will want you to, you grab a towel and dry yourself off carefully. The white lace shirt that he chose for you will easily become transparent if it gets too wet. You blush as it occurs to you that there were no panties or bras in the box. That made sense of course, but it still always made you nervous when you went out like that. Once dry, you blow dry your long red hair, and put it in a tight ponytail, to keep it out of the way.

When you are finished getting dressed, you walk downstairs to sit down and relax for a little bit. You plan to call for a taxi when it's time to leave. Before you can sit, there is a knock at the door. You move over to the door and open it. On the other side is a younger man, probably nineteen or twenty years old. He is dressed in a black suit and tie. "Are you Miss Emma?" he asks, trying not to stare at your breasts.

"I am," You reply.

"I've been requested to give you a ride to the airport," he says, pointing over his shoulder at the cherry red mustang convertible in the driveway. His eyes never left your body. "If you are ready, we can get going."

"Yup!" You nod enthusiastically. Of course Master would arrange for a ride too. And leave it to him to have the timing just right. He knows me so well. "I'm ready," you said as you grabbed your purse from right inside the door. "Let's go!"

The young man leads you down the walkway from the door and opened the door for you, helping you into the car. Other than the staring, he was being a perfect professional. You know the airport was not far, usually only about thirty minutes away, depending on traffic. It was a nice sunny day, and the weather was perfect for driving with the top down. You are amazed at the thought that Master put into everything.

About ten minutes into the trip, you are leaning back, enjoying the feel of the air flowing over your face. You are well aware that your breasts are practically spilling out of your shirt, and the poor driver is horribly distracted by them. "So," he says, breaking the silence, "where are you off to?"

Instantly you know what you have to do. You can't help but wonder if this was planned. Does he know? Did master tell him Is this a test? The questions are swirling in your head. "I am on my way to my Master, who has decided he needs a sex slave for the week," you say with a smile, as if it was a normal casual statement. The car swerves a little. Well, that answers THAT, you think to yourself. The poor kid was not expecting an answer like that. He didn't know a thing.

"A...a sex slave?" He stammered as he brought the car back under control. It was cute how embarrassed he was.

"Yes," you answer. "I am his slut. And a well trained one too. I do whatever he tells me to do. Have you ever been with a slut before? I could give you a demonstration if you'd like." You reached over and put your hand on his leg. The car swerved a little once more. You have been so sexually aroused since the package arrived, you are practically screaming in your head for him to accept the offer.

"You mean...are you...offering to have sex with me?" His stammering was adorable. Something in the way he says it makes you look at him even closer. That's when it dawns on you. This kid is at best twenty years old, and is embarrassed and nervous. You begin to laugh to yourself. Master has given you a special treat. This kid is probably still a virgin. He was handsome, but in an awkward kind of way. You'd be willing to bet he didn't spend much time around pretty girls at all. And now here he was, in the car with her, about to get what might be his first blowjob ever.

"Well," you start to explain, "We are not going to fuck." You desperately needed to be fucked, but you know have to wait. "But, If you want, I will suck you off." That's when you remember one more thing. The letter said you are not allowed to swallow any cum either. This would not just be a treat, but a test as well. If this kid was as green as he looked, he would likely blow his load quick. And in your experience, likely without warning. It would be difficult to do this without swallowing some of it. This should be fun.

The driver seems to be struggling with himself to figure out what he should do. "Ummm....mmmm...ok?" he says. He changes lanes into a slower lane, but doesn't say or do anything else.

You lean over closer and let your hand slide up his thigh slowly. When it reaches his button, you quickly undo the button and unzip his pants. You've done this before, so you are able to do it easily. You smile up at him as you reach into his pants and find his excited and hard cock. It isn't huge by any means, but not bad. As you pull it out you look at it. You estimate it is a little above average in size, both in length and girth. You stroke it a few times, to make sure he is going to be able to handle driving during this. Given how much he had swerved when you had told him about this, you are impressed at how steady he is now. You wink at him and lower your head licking the head of his cock, tasting the little bit of precum already coating the top of him.

You know that by now you have about fifteen minutes before you reach the airport, but if this kid is as inexperienced as you think he is, you won't need half of that. You start out slow, wanting him to get the most out of this. You take him into your mouth, slowly lowering your head into his lap, easily taking him all the way into your mouth, before sliding your tongue back up his shaft.

After a few minutes, you are bobbing your head up and down in his lap, sucking and licking him at a slow but steady pace. You can feel him quivering and struggling to maintain control of the car already. He isn't going to last long at all. You sit up and look at him. "Try and hold out until we get there okay?" you tell him. "I'm not allowed to swallow." You decide to slow things down, and just stroke him lightly, kissing and sucking on the tip only a little.

A few minutes later, he pulls into a parking garage. He quickly finds a spot to park and pulls in, putting the car in park. "Quick," you tell him. "Get out of the car, and come over to my side. I'll finish you off." He looks around, clearly worried that someone will see him, but sees no one around. He quickly gets out of the car and runs around to the other side of the car, holding his pants up while he does.

You open your door, and slide down to the pavement onto your knees. When he is standing in front of you, you quickly take him back into your mouth. You reach up and grab the top of your shirt, pulling it down enough to expose your tits. His eyes go wide as he looks at your breasts, and then roll back into his head, and you know you've done it.

You let his cock pop out of your mouth, and reach up to grab him. Your fingers wrap around his cock just as he begins to cum. You stroke him and point him at your chest. White hot cum sprays your breasts. The whole time he is cumming on you, you can't help but think about the fact that this cum will be here for the next few hours at least. Which will likely only cause more people to ask about it. It is one of the biggest loads you've taken in a while, which only serves to further prove that this kid was likely a virgin.

The driver leans forward and grabs the car for stability. He is spent. He looks down at you and smiles. Your breasts are shimmering wet, with globs of white cum here and there. Most of it has pooled between them, in your cleavage.

Finally though, his mind began to work properly for the first time since he arrived at the house. He looks at his watch and panics. "You need to get going Ma'am. If you don't make your flight, I won't get paid!" He stuffs his cock back into his pants, and helps you up off the ground.

You pull your shirt up over your wet breasts, feeling the shirt sliding in the cum. The shirt is thicker than you had realized, so it will take longer to become transparent, but you know that it will be clear to anyone who looks that it is wet. And anyone who looks close enough is going to know what is all over you, because the shirt is not covering enough of you. You wonder how much cum you will be showered with before you make it to Master.

You give the driver a light kiss on the cheek and thank him for everything before you head toward the terminal. As you walk you can feel your breasts sliding back and forth in the shirt, the cum acting like a lubricant. You find an elevator and press the button. As you wait, you look at yourself in the reflection of the door. The shirt only just barely covers your nipples, so a large part of the top half of your tits are visible. You lean in closer to get a closer look, and see that they are very shiny from all the cum. And between them, just visible above the neckline of the shirt, is a collection of white cum that has pooled in your cleavage. Part of you hopes that that will work its way down, out of sight, and part of you hopes it doesn't.

You work your way through the airport, thinking that every single person is staring at you. Many of them probably are. You keep expecting someone to ask you about the cum all over your chest, but they don't. People in the airport tend to just be too busy to care about other people beyond looking.

When you reach the security checkpoint, the line is long. You begin to worry about your instructions. What if someone in line asks me about my trip, or about the cum on me? You think to yourself. I can't exactly just suck someone off right here in line in front of everybody. I'd get arrested! You realize that again, most people seem to be minding their own business. Some are looking at you, mostly men, a few women, but that's it. You figure that if someone does ask, you could always just tell them what you have to say, and hope that if they accept the offer, they are willing to wait until they get through security.

No one asks, or even talks to you though. When you make it to the front of the line there are three security guards, two men and one woman. The woman calls you over to check you through. She scans your ticket, and looks at your ID. You hear a buzz on the screen and she looks up at it. Then back at the ID, and up to you. You notice that her eyes linger for a moment at your chest and a smile crosses her lips. She has you walk through the metal detector, and hold your hands up. As you raise your arms up, you can feel the eyes of several bystanders on you, watching your breasts raise up. They are probably hoping that your breasts will spill out of your shirt. They won't, you tested that before leaving the house. You are sure that Master thought of that as well.

"Can you come with me Miss?" The female security guard is waiting for you as you step out of the other side of the metal detector. You begin to worry. You've never had this happen before. You nod, and follow her as she leads you to a side room. You assume this room is used for more thorough security checks of passengers. It has a few chairs and a table in the corner. The guard closes the door behind you as you walk in and stand in the middle of the room.

"What is the nature of your trip Ma'am?" Panic sets in. If you are actually in some sort of trouble, is it really a good idea to respond the way Master wants you too? But Master will know. You know he will. And you know him. He plans things out so meticulously, this could very well be a test. You would not put it past him to have somehow planned for this to happen. You take a deep breath, resigning yourself to trusting him. He has never let you down before. He has always kept you safe. You trust that he thought this through, and will continue to keep you safe, even without being here.

You look her in her eyes, and as confident as you can tell her the truth. "I am on my way to my Master, who has decided he needed a sex slave for the week."

Her eyes move back down to your breasts with a grin. "And," she nods to your chest, "is that," she licked her lips, "what I think it is?"

"It is cum." You say, more confident now. Her reaction sets your mind at ease. She does not seem bothered or upset about this. You are sure now that this was planned. I am a well trained slut for my master, and he told me to offer my oral services to anyone who wanted them. But, that I am not allowed to swallow any cum."

You are surprised to find yourself getting turned on again. You've never been with another woman before. Never even considered it really. Now, standing here covered in the cum of that young driver, being ogled by this TSA officer, you found yourself hoping she would ask for something. You took a good look at her for the first time. Her outfit was not very flattering, though you doubt that TSA had making their people look attractive in mind when making uniforms. Still, you could see that she had all the right curves. She had long brown hair, braided in a ponytail, blue eyes, and glasses and she was about your height.

"Oh?" She said, arching her well groomed eyebrow. "And how many men have cum on you so far today, slut?"

Your eyes and head drop instantly when she calls you that. It's a habit, part of your training. A good slut only makes eye contact when told to. "Only one. The young man who drove me to the airport." When you see the look of shock on her face you add, "I am pretty sure he was a virgin." The amount of cum on you is enough that she was clearly expecting to hear more than one.

"Well," she says, her eyes lighting up. "It's been a long time since I've tasted virgin cum. I don't think I'll be needing your services today." Your heart sinks. She was a beautiful woman, and you were very turned on. If ever you were going to have your first experience with a woman, you had hoped for it to be now. "But, I will clean you up a little."

She moved over to you and pulled your shirt up. You lift your arms and let her lift the shirt over your head. "I hope you don't mind," she said as she takes one of your breasts into her hand, lifting it as if testing the weight of it. "I'm sure, if you are as good a slut as you say you are, this will only serve to turn you on more."

She leans down and takes your nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking it until it gets nice and hard. Then she lets your breast drop, and moves to the other, doing the same thing. A moan escapes your mouth as you feel her manipulating your nipple with her teeth. You begin to worry that you are going to earn another punishment. She brings you over to the table and lays you down on top of it. She leans over your head and licks from your neck, down between your tits, scooping up the pools of cum there. She climbs onto the table, and continues licking all the way down to your navel, where more cum had slid down your stomach and pooled.

12