Visiting Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another punishment is earned. When her tongue reaches your navel, your body shudders as you orgasm. You tried not to, but you couldn't help but imagine her continuing her tongue's journey deeper south on your body. She held you tight to make sure you do not fall from the table, but she does not lick any further.

She climbs off the table and helps you sit up. "You see," she says with a smile. "I knew you'd enjoy that." She licks her lips, as she looks at you over again, searching for more cum. You can still feel a sticky film covering you, but as you look at yourself, you can see that she has gotten all the big globs and pools. "That driver of yours still around? I'd love to get some more."

:I don't know," you reply honestly. You never even got his name. "Am I done now Ma'am?" You don't want to miss your flight, but you also know better than to try to cover up before being told. You are positive that she is a plant, someone Master picked out. Which means that this entire thing would be relayed to him. And you've already earned your third punishment.

"Yes," she said. "You are done." She tosses your shirt to you. "Get dressed." She watches you get dressed and then hands you a card. "Here's my card. You get that driver's info, you give me a call." She pauses for a moment. "As a matter of fact, when you come back into town, give me a call regardless. I might have use of your services after all." You put her card in your purse. "Okay, get going," she says, opening the door. "Your flight is boarding in about 20 minutes. Enjoy your flight, and your trip."

You walk through the door, and look up at the signs above your head. Your terminal is to the left, so you head that way. When you get to your terminal, you find a seat and sit down. There are not many people here. It is a late night flight, so there may not be many people.

You are only waiting for a few minutes before they call your flight for boarding. You stay seated for a moment, waiting to see who gets up to get on the flight. But no one does. So, you get up, and head up yourself. When you get up to the counter, you present your ticket. "Is this an empty flight?" That would be just like Master, to put you on an empty flight. He probably has complete control over everything about this trip.

"Not quite," the attendant responded as she scans your ticket. "But close. I think we have ten people booked at the moment, but these kinds of flights sometimes fill up at the last minute." She lets you through and you walk down the rampway. You wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that Master has picked each of the ten people on this flight. Maybe it was just going to be a bunch of his friends, all ready to take advantage of the situation Master has arranged for them. But then again, the driver had been completely in the dark about things, so maybe not.

You are greeted by a rather pretty flight attendant at the door to the plane. There is another attendant, this one male, waiting to help you to your seat. You can feel his eyes on you as you sit, undressing you immediately. He looks at your ticket and points to the first class area. "Right over there Miss," he says. You are pretty sure you feel his hand brush across your ass as you walk past. He follows you to make sure you find your seat. You can't help but notice, as he turns to walk away, the bulge in his pants.

You settle into your seat getting comfortable. It is several minutes before anyone else enters the plane. You are so turned on from everything, that you can't help but try to expose yourself as much as possible. You spread your legs open, knowing that anyone that looks will now have a nice view of your wet pussy as they enter the plane. It seems that the flight is not going to fill up at the last minute, as very few people get on. When the last person enters, your count is seven, including yourself.

The final passenger to board is a younger woman, probably in her mid twenties, with long hair, dyed blue. You are not sure, but you think she took a good long look up your skirt as she entered. When she showed her ticket to the flight attendant, she smiled brightly when he pointed to the seat directly next to you. You smiled as well. So far, all of the other passengers had been sent to the back, beyond first class. You had worried that you would be all alone up here, other than the staff.

As she comes up to your seat, she reaches up above you to lift her bag into the overhead storage bin. You take the opportunity to look her over. She is wearing a tight purple dress that shows off her body very well. She has long shapely legs, and an hourglass body. You estimate her breasts to be about a D cup, and based on the cleavage you can see in the plunging v-line of the dress, they appear to be very firm.

Once her bag is safely stored, she looks down at you. Her eyes spend a few seconds looking down your shirt first, before meeting your eyes. "Excuse me," she says, pointing to the window seat next to you. "That one is me."

You scoot back in your seat to give her as much room as possible. She turns away from you, and slides in front of you. As her ass scoots past your face, you can't help but notice the distinct lack of an outline of panties. You smile and watch her as she settles into her seat next to you.

You both sit silently through the safety presentation. After the plane takes off, you begin to relax a little. You lean back in your seat. "So," the woman sitting next to you says as you close your eyes. "Where are you headed, so late at night?"

Here we go again, you think to yourself with a smile. You turn to her, opening your eyes. "I'm on my way to see my Master." You can see the confusion in her face right away. "He has need of a sex slave for the week, and sent for me." You hope that he won't mind you paraphrasing a little. Her eyes go wide for a moment, and then look away. But you can see that she is intrigued as well.

"I..I've always wondered if there were really people out there that did that sort of thing," she says, embarrassment evident in her voice. She keeps her head down for a moment, and then finally looks up at you. "So," she continues, "you, are into that kind of thing?"

You smile back at her. Her demeanor is similar to other new submissive women you have met in the past. She seemed intrigued, like she wanted to be a part of the life, but unsure of how to get into it. "Oh yes," she said excitedly. She did not want to scare her away from a life full of potential happiness and service. "I love it. I am a well trained slut and it is amazing and fulfilling." She paused as the male attendant walked past. She did not care for him. He was just a little too creepy in the eyes. Once he had gone past, she continued. "If you'd like, I'd be happy to give you a demonstration of my skills."

Again she looked a little confused, and nervous. "But, I'm..your..." she stammered. "Do you mean you want me to watch you with a man?"

You understand her confusion. You've never been with a woman before either. But, your instructions were clear. You are excited and nervous, all at the same time. "No," you explain. "My master gave me clear instructions for my trip. I am to offer my mouth or hands to anyone who asks me about my trip." As you say this, you let your right hand drop to your side, and reach over to her. You tentatively touch her leg around her knee and slide your hand up her leg toward the hem of her dress. She does not stop you. "So, since you have asked," you say as you push your hand a little further, letting it slip up under her dress. "My services are at your disposal, if you want them." You lean over closer.

She has not stopped you, or given any sign of not liking this yet. Quite the contrary actually, she is smiling. You pull your right hand back, and reach across with your left hand and place it on her knee. As soon as your hand touches her knee she opens her legs for you, and nods. "I've never done anything like this before," she says.

"Honestly," you admit, "neither have I. I've never been with a woman." You slid your hand up her thigh slowly. You've never done this, but you think back to the times Master has done it to you. In fact, he has done this exact thing, on a plane to you. So you try your best to mimic the things he did. "But, I promise, I'm going to take very good care of you," you say quietly as your hand gets closer to your prize. "I am a very talented slut."

The pretty flight attendant clears her throat behind you to get your attention. "Do either of you need anything?" You turn, embarrassed and begin to pull your hand from under your new friend's dress. The flight attendant smiles and puts her hand on your shoulder. "No need to stop. But might I suggest a towel to keep yourselves covered?" She nods toward the back of the plane. "Chad has been eyeing you already, and he's," she pauses, "well, let's just say you may not want him to see this. He wasn't supposed to be on this flight, but we had a callout, and he was a backup." She grabbed a blanket from the overhead bin above them. "I've made sure he is covering the back of the plane, and not first class, so you should be clear, but just in case, why don't you use this."

She bent over, at the waist, and laid the blanket across both you and your friend. Her hand grabbed yours under the blanket, and pushed it back up under the dress. She smiled at you both, and winked. Now you knew that Master had set things up for you, at least to a point.

She had pushed your hand all the way to where your seatmate's shapely legs met, and your fingers now felt the wet lips of a shaved pussy pressed against them. She let out a sigh as your fingers explored the folds of her pussy, quickly opening her up. One finger found her clit, while the rest found her opening. You began to rub her slowly as you leaned further over, and kissed her. You pretended she was you, and you were your Master.

What would I want Master to do to me right now? You slid a finger inside of her, and kissed her neck. You could almost feel his mouth on your own neck as you did this. His thick finger inside of you. You pulled back a little as you realized what his plan was.

He had indeed set this all up. It wasn't just a way to get you covered in cum, and on display for everyone to see. He had also set up this meeting with your first ever woman. And you knew that he understood how this would go. He knew that you would imagine what he would do. And he knew what an active imagination you had. He had made use of that imagination several times. And if you continued to imagine him, as you did this, you were not only going to succeed in getting this woman off, you were going to cum again as well.

This whole trip was a way for him to get you to cum, multiple times, so that he could serve you punishments when you arrived.

You smile to yourself, as your fingers rub the woman's clit slowly in small circles. When he purposefully made you do things that forced punishments, the punishments were not severe, they were more for fun than anything. You were likely in for a very fun day of sensual spankings and edging, followed by an earth shattering orgasm in the end. He was probably just as lonely without her, as you had been without him.

You make the decision to just go with it. You'll not go out of your way to cum and earn punishment, but you are not going to avoid it if it happens either. You push your finger back into the woman's pussy, imagining Master's big hands between your own legs. She moans. "Oh my God that feels so good." You rub her clit.

She arches her back. You look around to see if anyone is watching. No one is nearby, so you lean into her bosom as she pushes it into the air, kissing the exposed side of her breast. You rub her clit and slide a second finger inside of her. Your free hand pulls the blanket up further to cover her chest, and then pulls the dress to the side allowing you to take a nipple into your mouth.

This is exactly how Master would do it. Only he would not keep you covered up. You start to move your fingers in and out of her faster, as you hear her moaning louder. "Ladies," you hear the voice of the flight attendant behind you again. "As I said before, you don't have to stop, but I would suggest you keep the noise down."

Your seatmate mumbles an apology, but can't stop moaning, as you continue to plunge your fingers in and out of her. "Here," the voice behind you says. "Maybe this will help." You feel the weight of the attendant's body press against you as she leans in. There isn't much light in the cabin, but from under the blanket, where you are happily sucking on a nipple, you see she is kissing your friend. You can hear her moaning continue, but it is now muffled by the mouth pressed against her.

The walls of her pussy contract around your fingers and you feel her cumming. You continue to rub her clit, holding your fingers inside of her as she trembles. You let her nipple drop from your mouth. As soon as she stops moaning, the flight attendant broke the kiss. You bring your head up from under the blanket, and kiss first the flight attendant, and then your seatmate, as you hold your hand steady in her still quivering pussy.

"Well, that looked enjoyable," The attendant said. She lifts the blanket and sees your hand still lodged inside of her pussy. She leans over, pulls it out and lifts it to her mouth, sucking your fingers clean. "Tastes good too." She replaces the blanket and stands back up. "Why don't you two lay back and relax. We've got a two hour flight. I'll be back in a little while with a warm towel and some snacks." She smiled. "Until then, you have the privacy of the first class cabin, no one can see you."

You and your seatmate both smiled at each other and put your seats all the way back. You close your eyes and wonder what other surprises this trip might have in store for you before you arrive.

12