Visiting my folks

Story Info
A dare leads to my gf fucking my dad.
911 words
3.3
13.3k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atixxx
atixxx
7 Followers

The gf and I were visiting my folks for the weekend. It was getting late and my mom had already gone off to bed. Dad was still up in his study and we were making out on the couch in the tv room.  We had been making out for a while and grinding against each other. Finally I unbuttoned her jeans and slide my hand into her panties. She was nice and wet and my finger slide easily into her slit. We were both pretty worked up and needed to fuck. I asked if we should head to our bedroom but she shook her head no and gave me a devilish grin. I knew she liked the idea we could get caught. Quickly we removed our clothes and as I slowly slid into her she let out a moan. I started to fuck her hard causing her to moan even louder. 

"Oh my god you're dad's going to hear us."  She said between moans.

I bet you'd like that." I said "You'd love him knowing you were getting fucked, maybe he'd come in and join us." I said. I felt her pussy tighten. I knew the idea got her hot. 

"He wouldn't." She said. 

"Probably not" I hesitated, "you should go to him." 

"Would you like that?" She asked, knowing I had some pretty intense fantasies of her fucking other guys. "You want me to fuck your dad?"

It was my turn to moan. Her words made me feel dizzy with excitement.

"You wouldn't do it." I said in a mocking tone.

"Maybe I would."

"No you'd never."

"Yes I would."

"Then why aren't you going?"

"Dare me too."

I didn't even hesitate 

"Ok I dare you"

She stood up and headed for the study. Holy shit. I thought no way she was going to go through with it. Probably she just decided to use the bathroom. I waited expecting her to return after a few minutes. But as the wait dragged on and she didn't return I got a intense nervous excited feeling in my gut. I quietly made my way towards the study.

As I passed the bathroom I glanced inside and saw no sign of her. I approached the study there was my dad sitting in his chair, his back towards the door and there was my gf naked kneeling in front of him stroking his cock. She looked over at me, smiled sweetly, then looked at my dad and lowered her head towards his cock, I watched as she took him in her mouth. He moaned and my cock sprang to attention. She bobbed her head up and down his cock taking it all the way in. She continued to take him into her mouth and throat. I watched as she pulled her mouth off and used her tongue to dance around his crown as she played with my fathers balls. Her hands moved up and down his shaft as she ran her tongue down the length of his cock stopping to lick and suck his balls then back up again so she  could suck his cock some more. 

After a few minutes she pulled her mouth off of him, she stood and while facing me she moved forward over his lap and I watched as she reached down and took a hold of his cock guiding it towards her shaved pussy playfully putting the tip at her entrance.

"Shouldn't I wear a condom?" My father asked. 

"Probably, I'm not on the pill"  she replied. Looking at me and bit her lip as she slowly lowered her pussy down onto my father's cock, letting out a moan as his cock buried itself in her cheating cunt. She began to ride slowly up and down up and down. I watched, transfixed as my own fathers cock slid in and out of my girlfriends unprotected pussy. 

"Oh daddy.." she moaned. 

His hands were busy fondling her tits as she began to pick up the pace, faster and faster she bounced on his cock. She started to kiss him, their tongues clashing as she rode his cock and he continued to play with her tits. 

They both stopped making out as the fucking became more intense.  My dad groaned and she was moaning like crazy and she looked at me as she fucked him.

"Do you like my pussy?" She asked.

"Oh my god yes." He moaned 

"Fuck me daddy" she moaned as my Dad sucked on her tits while lifting her ass up and down on his cock. 

"Your cock feels so good daddy." she pulled him to her. Kissing him with a hunger that I've never seen from her before It drove me crazy watching her make out with him while bouncing up and down on his hard cock.. 

Finally I heard my father say he was close. She kept riding faster and faster. "I'm going to cum." She cried out. "Cum in me daddy. I want to have your baby. " He let out a massive groan and started to fill her pussy with his hot spunk. 

That was it, I began to shoot my load all over the floor, the thought of my dad being the father to his own grandchild had me blowing the biggest load I've ever blown. It went everywhere.  I quickly removed my shirt and cleaned up before turning and heading to our room. I couldn't wait for her to return. My heart was pounding in my chest and my cock was still hard as a rock.

atixxx
atixxx
7 Followers