My Wife Fucks the Old Neighbor

Story Info
Young married couple feel sorry for an old perv.
3.6k words
4.09
59.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Erica, and I are a young couple. In our early 20's, I am more than lucky to have a spouse this attractive. Blonde with tan flawless skin, she has a bubble butt and perky 34 DD tits. She is toned and looks more like a porn star or cam girl than a domestic wife. She is a bubbly and flirty woman with an attractive face.

I am about the most average looking guy you could ever meet. With a below average cock size, I feel like she has settled for me at times.

Her parents were nice enough to buy us a house in the suburbs a few years back as a wedding present. Next door is an old man, Peter. He lives alone (never married) and is what many would call a fat slob. His house is significantly smaller than ours and is always a mess. Apparently he won a lawsuit years ago and retired from pumping gas. Most of the neighborhood looks at him as a skid mark in their perfect little neighborhood.

My wife and I feel sorry for him. Short and fat, he did not win the genetic lottery... he is quite hairy, with moles and skin tags all over. Other neighbors joke saying that he looks more like an Ogre than Shrek, and the kids in the neighborhood call him "The Troll".

Nevertheless, my wife and I are nice and never talk bad about him. I routinely see him watching Erica tan in the backyard. I often wonder if he fantasizes about her. I admit... I have stroked my less-than-average dick to the thought of Peter seeing Erica naked... even fucking her. Something about my 10/10 wife letting a 1/10 man use her drives me nuts.

Last night I took my fantasy to a new level. I saw Peter was sitting on his back deck having a beer. I wanted to test something... Erica was just about to get in the shower. She was in a thong and push-up bra at her sink in the bathroom. Her round ass enveloped the thong and her big tits were nearly popping out. I sneak out back and place a pair of shoes on our back deck perfectly in Peter's line of vision. It's mid-November and the weather is surprisingly warm. I wave... he waves back. I rush inside and beat her to the shower.

"Hey! I was supposed to get in first!" she whines, pouting at me.

"Sorry honey... Oh shoot, I left some shoes on the back deck. Can you grab them real quick?" I say with an excited lump in my throat.

"Have you seen what I'm wearing?!" She laughs, turning around.

"Yes, and you look amazing. But it's dark out. Just grab them real quick. Plus it's not cold out, so you won't be cold" I say, heart pumping.

"Ok fine." She says walking out.

I jump out of the shower and run to an open window in our room. I can see that Peter is looking over grabbing at his crotch as Erica grabs my shoes. She looks up and jumps a little. "Oh Peter! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were out here." She says quickly, embarrassed.

"Oh no you are fine! I'm not complaining." He says chuckling.

"Oh... okay... well goodnight." She shyly says coming in. I rush back to the shower and act like nothing happened. She comes in laughing.

"Oh my God! Peter just saw me." she says. "I'm beyond embarrassed."

I fake laugh, "No way! That's so funny. Poor guy... probably the most skin he's seen in a while." I say trying to hide my erection.

"Oh wow... you know what? I bet it is the most skin he's seen in YEARS!" she exclaims. I see her looking at her body proudly in the mirror.

"I'm sure he's going to jack off to that tonight." I say breathing heavily.

"Hmm..." She says. taking her underwear off and joining me in the shower. I panic, not expecting this. I try to hide my erection, but it's too late. She looks down and her jaw drops. "Is this... turning you on?" she asks and cracks up with a single laugh.

Knowing I can't hide it, I nod. "Well ya... It is kinda hot." My face burns red knowing I'm caught.

She smirks at me and caresses my cock. "Bet you'd like for him to see me naked then?"

I breathe heavily nodding "Y...Yes." She's never acted like this before. I'm so turned on and shocked.

"Or would you want to see him DO something to me...?" she says seductively. This brings me over the edge and I shoot cum all over her. She laughs pushing me out of the way to wash off my cum. "Oh my God, you're such a little perv." She jokes.

"I'm sorry... Erica... I don't know..." I stammer.

She interrupts, "No it's really fine. I'm not all that bothered by it. Looks like you have a strange kinky side that I didn't know about, but it's ok I guess."

I quickly wash and get out. We don't talk about it for the rest of the night.

-

About a week later, we still have not mentioned anything about that night. I am afraid to bring it up, but furiously fantasize about it when I can. I'm shocked that she wasn't mad or creeped out.

It's the day before Thanksgiving here in America. That late afternoon, we are returning from running to the grocery for last minute ingredients. due to work, we are just spending the holiday with eachother. We get out of the car in the driveway and notice Peter waddling around. "Aww poor guy." she says. He looks up waving and comes over to us.

"Hello there neighbors." He says looking Erica up and down and smiles. "Getting ready for Thanksgiving I see."

"Hey Peter. Yes we are. Any plans for tomorrow?" I ask.

He looks down with a sad look. "No... no. I haven't celebrated in years. I'll probably drink and watch the game... maybe watch a movie." he says.

"More like a nudie movie." I hear Erica say under her breath.

"Ah Peter, we're sorry to hear that." I say

"Why don't you have dinner with us." Erica says smiling at him, then smirking at me devilishly.

"Oh I would love to. Wouldn't want to intrude." He says. I can smell alcohol on his breath, and think how much of a loser this guy really is. It's 3:00 on a Wednesday.

"No, you are not intruding." Erica says. "And don't feel the need to bring over an item. We have enough for you too."

He thanks us and we head in. I look at her as I close the door "Poor guy." I say.

She turns around smirking at me again. "Did you see the way he was staring at me?" I nod my head. My heart start beating fast and my cock twitches a little. "I bet he fantasizes about me all the time since last week's debacle." She adds.

"I... uh... bet so too..." I say trying not to sound to excited. My cock stiffening, she looks down and sees my below average bulge forming.

"When do you think he got laid last?" she asks casually. Then answers before I can get a word in. "Years, I bet." she giggles. I follow her to the bedroom. She turns around biting her lip. "I know it turns you on... and I feel so sorry for the poor guy. What If I wore something sexy for him? Just to make this the best Thanksgiving ever for him."

Shocked I nod my head "Ya baby, you should! Honestly you're so charitable." I laugh trying to remain cool.

"What if he touches me though?" she asks.

"Oh... um would you want me to step in?" I ask

"You don't have to." She says seductively.

"Ok then." I say, my cock fully erect. I grab at it.

She giggles, "turned on are we? Lets choose my outfit... and I have an idea for something I can change in to after dinner..."

-

The following day rolls around. We start preparing early. My cock is at a constant half erection and she seems extra excited. throughout the day she drinks a bottle of wine. "I'll just tease him. Give him something to fantasize about." She keeps saying throughout the morning. Around noon she starts saying "Maybe I should have a couple wardrobe malfunctions... think that would be okay?" I can't tell if she's excited or nervous. An hour later she says "maybe I'll let him touch me... maybe" I laugh it off feeling more and more excited. It seems like she is open to letting him do things to her.

"He'll be over soon. You should probably get dressed." I say excitedly. She smiles and rushes to get ready.

-

An hour later she comes out of the room. Makeup done perfectly. She is wearing a tight tube dress that barely covers her tits. The dress's cleavage reaches down and you can just make out the outline of her areolas. her ass hangs out at the bottom. Any sudden movement sends the bottom of the dress up, exposing a good bit of her ass. Underneath she is wearing a G-String. In all, she looks like a slut... a porn star. My cock is fully erect when we hear the doorbell ring.

Her face lights up and she rushes to the door. She opens the door to Peter standing there. He looks like he's already drunk and hasn't showered in days. He looks more like an ogre than he usually does. He's wearing stained old sweatpants and an old holey shirt. Buzzed on her wine, she says "Oh Peter! Welcome!"

His jaw drops when he sees her. He's never been this close to her wearing something revealing. He barely hears her greeting because he's so distracted. Seeing her impressive cleavage, he can make out the edges of her nipples. He stands there dumbly and she pulls him in for a warm hug. He feels her body embrace him and his cock shoots up.

She invites him in after the hug. She felt how hard he was already. Blushing she shuts the door and leads him to the living room. He stares at her ass as she walks. It jiggles freely and with every step, the dress gets pulled up a little.

I come to greet him, nervous and excited. I ask him to sit. He reacts distracted and sits on a chair next to the TV. It has a perfect view of the kitchen, which I strategically placed for him to watch her.

She busies herself around the kitchen and I try to make small talk. I see he is more interested in watching her. "Can I get a drink for you?" I ask, wanting him to enjoy her easily.

"Oh. Yes... beer please." He says, distracted still.

I walk to the kitchen. I quietly say, "he's spellbound."

She smiles, "it's so hot..." she quickly replies. Her face is flushed red. I go to get him a beer and she bends down to get the turkey. She purposefully lets her dress slip all the way up exposing her young fit ass. Standing up, she places the turkey on the counter and jiggles her ass a little before pulling her dress back down. She smiles so turned on at what she's doing.

Meanwhile, Peter has his hand in his pants stroking his cock. Even though he is old, his cock never fails to get hard. 8 inches and thick, it has not been touched by anyone, besides himself, in over 2 decades. He watches her in awe.

After pulling down her dress, Erica turns around saying "Turkey is ready!" She notices his hand slip out of his pants quickly. She smiles walking towards him. Pretending her hands are wet, she wipes her hands on her dress near her cleavage. More of her areolas are showing. Now, just her nipples are barely covered by the dress's material. She sits down infront of him. "Do you want me to turn on the game?" she asks

Salivating, he nods his head. Erica reaches for the remote. As she sits back down, on of her nipples slips out. He sits there blinded by horniness and rubs his crotch over his pants. She lets herself be exposed to him for around 20 seconds before she covers herself back up. She finds the football game and remains seating.

Just then, I walk in... taking my time on purpose and watching from the corner. "Here's that beer." I say to him. He blindly takes it, opening the can and drinks, still staring at Erica. I see her sitting with her legs now up on the couch, situated so he can see up her dress.

She looks up at me saying "Can you get the rest of the food ready?" winking at me. My cock hard, I gladly go so I can stroke it a little. I walk back busying myself and rubbing my bulge looking over from time to time.

"You look amazing..." he finally says to her.

"Aww well thank you Peter. You know... I always love the way you look." She says biting her finger. She see's a big bulge under his sweatpants. She doesn't hide the fact that she's looking either. She squirms a bit, which causes her dress to hike up exposing a good part of her ass. The way she is sitting, her asshole is facing him with only a thin piece of fabric covering it.

"That dress you have on... it's the best sight I've ever had." He says with desperation in his voice.

"Oh thank you again!" she says giggling. "I just love how this fits on me." She casually reaches down pulling on her thong. for a split second he sees her tight shaved asshole.

He breathes heavily "Mmmm" he says. He grabs at his giant bulge.

I watch dumbfounded from the kitchen. From my view I see she actually exposed her tight asshole to him. I rub my cock.

She giggles situating her thong again exposing her asshole a second time. Only this time she rubs it with her finger. "Oh fuuuck" he moans, rubbing his cock.

She just giggles and says " Wonder when dinner will be ready?"

Knowing that's my sign, I say "Dinner is ready!"

We all sit at the table and serve up our plates. We have him sit at the head of the table. She sits to his left, and me on his right. None of us seem to have an appetite as Erica adjusts her cleavage so that back to showing half of her nipple. She asks "So... Peter. I noticed that you never go out and rarely have company over."

He nods staring at her chest. "Well I have a few friends at a dive bar I go to, but I've never been married... never seemed to have luck with women."

"Oh poor man..." she says looking at him sad. "When was your last relationship?"

"When I was 30." He replies. "But she left me for being out of shape. I've always been fat. Haven't even kissed a woman since I was 42. I'm 68 now."

"Not even kissed a woman?!" she acts shocked. He nods and there's a silence. She places her hand on his thigh rubbing it seductively. "I'm sorry to hear that." she says. She runs her fingers up and it brushes his hard cock. She pulls her hand away quickly and gasps at him. "Sorry Peter... I didn't mean to..."

His face turns red. I see what she did and say... "well I think this dinner is done."

She looks at me saying "me too." Quickly.

Peter thinks to himself 'Oh no I creeped them out. I ruined it'. He looks down sad. "Yea I better get going I guess."

We both smile devilishly. "That may be best. Oh could you help me with clearing the table?" I ask him. He nods.

She smiles, "while you two do that, I need to use the ladies room."

Peter and I clear the table, I see that he is upset. "Let's clean the coffee table in the living room." We walk over and say "Hey Peter sit down for a second." He looks at me like he did something wrong. From the bedroom Erica walks out in a silk robe. I sit down across from him.

She approaches us "So Peter..." she says walking slowly up to him. "We feel so sorry for you, so we wanted to make this your best Thanksgiving." Steps away she unties her robe. Wearing nothing but her G-String, she lets the fabric drape over her hard nipples.

His jaw drops and his eyes widen. My jaw drops too and I stay silent grabbing at my cock.

"Oh... my..." he says. His cock springs to action in his sweatpants. His ugly face and fat body looking grotesque.

She turns around with her back to him and sits on his lap. She leans back on his fat stomach and tilts her head back on his shoulder. Her 34 DD tits poke the fabric as she arches back and his hands go directly to them. He gropes her perfect big tits and slides the robe open exposing them fully for the first time. He breathes heavy focusing on her nipples "oh yessss." he moans groping her full tits hard.

She reaches down rubbing her pussy and moans a little... "Daddy...?" she moans looking at him submissively. Without letting go of her tits, he moves his head forward, sliding his tongue in her mouth. She returns the kiss by licking his tongue in her mouth. It tastes stale and for some reason it turns her on. They remain doing this for around five minutes. She grinds her hips on his lap moaning as he gropes and kiss her. She eventually pulls away and stands up.

He immediately shoves his face in her ass, moving the g string to the side. She giggles and moans as he licks her tight puckered asshole. He grabs both fit, round cheeks and squeezes them. She pushes her ass on his face and rubs her clit looking at me. "His fat tongue feels so good on my asshole." She says. I nod, watching and stroking my cock.

He slides her thong off and continues licking her asshole and now her pussy. He moans tasting her. Minutes pass with her saying. "Yes daddy. lick me with your fat tongue sir."

He pulls his head from her after a while and she immediately gets on her knees. He knows what she's about to do and stands up. she yanks down his sweatpants and his hard 8 inch cock pops out. It's veiny and hairy. There is a rancid smell coming from his unwashed crotch but she doesn't care. "Daddy, your cock is bigger than my husband's." I hear this and it almost makes me cum.

She kisses his head and licks his shaft moaning. Looking up at him, she can barely see over his fat stomach. Seeing my perfect blonde, young wife. Perfect ass and huge perfect tits. On her knees sucking this old fat ugly perv. I cum hard.

"Looks like my hubby cant hang like you sir." she says before sucking his cock hard. He lets out a guttural moan. He reaches down grabbing her tits and she looks up at him sucking as hard as she can.

"fuck... fuck..." He says after only a couple minutes. I see her pulls her head back as rancid yellowish thick cum sprays ropes in her mouth and all over her face. She moans loudly.

"Fuck yes daddy." she yells. She then sucks his head hard draining him of any cum left. He moans and convulses. She looks at me "He's so big."

He sits down moaning and she straddles him "Was that the first time someone has made you cum in decades?" she asks. He nods wheezing. She smiles and he gropes her tits again.

"I'm trying to get it back up." he says.

"How can I make it hard again? Want me to fuck you?" she asks

"your ass... tits facing me." he groans.

"anything for you sir." she positions herself facing him with his cock aimed at her asshole. she guides it in as he watches dumbfounded. Her tits bounce as she begins riding his cock in her ass. She rubs her clit moaning "come on daddy, I feel you getting hard." He grows a little harder and her body convulses as she cums. I rarely make her cum...

He wheezes and groans "I gonna cum." Is all he mutters as he shoots a load in her ass. Both of their bodies go limp and his cock slips out. They pant and he lightly gropes her, drained of energy. She eventually gets up and he says "This was the best night of my life." He pulls his sweatpants up and kisses her again.

"I'm so glad we're neighbors." Erica says pecking him on the cheek and leads him to the front door. He leaves with a smile on his face.

She turns around. Mascara and cum running down her face, she looks at me and smiles. "well..."

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." I say.

She giggles as we go to the bedroom. She washes her face and brushes her teeth. "Well the good thing is, we're neighbors and..." I cut her off by pushing her on the bed and fuck her the hardest I ever have.

To Be Continued...