Visiting My Grandma Pt. 01

Story Info
Grandson with foot fetish, visits Grandma.
3.7k words
4.33
31.9k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusteen
Rusteen
33 Followers

I'm writing this memoir now after spending time with my grandmother whom I only formally met last week. See my father prevented me from seeing my grandmother, (his mother-in-law) for my entire childhood (I'm now 18). He was a strict man and ruled me and my mother with an iron fist. He had never liked his In-Laws and figured they would be a bad influence on me (his son). Well a year ago my mother divorced him and I've been living with her ever since. I've always longed to meet my grandparents on my mothers side but unfortunately my grandfather has passed on, so recently my mother suggested I fly out to Washington state to meet my grandmother. I was excited to go, and my grandmother was excited to see me again the last time she saw me I was only three years old and cannot remember any of the times with her.

I said yes to the trip, packed my things and off I went. When I arrived at her house in Washington I was immediately blown away, I'd seldom left my home state of Ohio and this place was like nothing I'd ever seen before. The immensity of the trees and the atmosphere of the pacific air was startlingly beautiful, I quickly realized why my grandmother chose to live here and couldn't figure out for the life of me why my mother left this place for my father. I knocked at the door and my grandmother answered.

"Hello Carson! My baby how you've grown since I last saw you," She excitedly said. My first impressions were those of shock, I had only seen old photos of my grandmother and she looked great then but I was not expecting this. My grandmother is sixty four and Incredibly fit for her age, from all that mountain hiking I suppose. She looked to be about five foot seven, I'm six foot one, and her body was in incredible shape. She had medium length brunette hair and hazel eyes, a slightly wrinkled face with a light work of makeup. Her body was fit and appeared limber, she was wearing slim fitted jeans and a tracksuit and running shoes, perhaps she was exercising earlier.

She approached me for a hug and I snapped out of my brief examination of her. "Hi grandma," I said as I went to hug her back. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come inside, and put your things down in the guest room," she excitedly said.

"Alright," I replied as I walked inside. Her House was small but lovely. It was surprisingly modern, I guess our grandfather was well off and left her plenty of money. The house had a very open plan and from the front entrance I could easily see the kitchen which had a sliding glass door and windows behind it that stretched high up overlooking a lake she lived on.

"Wow Grandma, your home is wonderful," I said observingly.

"Thank you! I hope you'll enjoy your time here, there is a lot to do," She said excitedly

"I'm sure I will," I replied.

"Follow me to your room," She said, leading me to a hall to the right with three doors. "Your room is on the left there and the bathroom is at the end of the hall, my room is on the right here. Get settled in, I'm going to run to the grocery store quickly to pick us up some things, do you want anything specific?".

"No, I'm good with whatever," I replied.

"Great she said I'll be back soon," And she went into her room. I went into mine and began to unpack It was pretty small but had everything a guest would need, including a comfy queen sized bed. I had just laid down when I heard the front door open and shut. Maybe I should snoop around the house a bit I thought and got up to take a look around. I examined the living area which had a nice television and couch, and the kitchen which was stocked with impressive appliances.

I guess she likes to cook I thought, hopefully better than my mom. I went out the sliding door onto the back deck and took in the views of the lake for a while, such a beautiful place to live. I went back inside and decided to check out her room. It was bigger than the guest and had a walk-in closet. I decided for some reason to look into her nightstand drawer and was shocked, there was a vibrator in there. I felt a surge of blood run down to my groin and immediately felt guilty, this is my grandmother I thought, why is this turning me on?

I closed it and turned around to leave and that's when I saw her gym shoes by the door. I couldn't help it, I have a huge foot fetish and couldn't resist. Without thinking I grabbed one and lifted it to my nose and inhaled. It was heaven... The smell of musky sweat filled my nostrils, my cock jumped at my jeans aching to escape.

"Oh my god," I murmured, her shoes smelled amazing. I took the shoe in my left hand and began rubbing my cock over my jeans with my right, deeply inhaling that wonderful smell. I couldn't take it any longer, I undid the button on my jeans and pulled my pants and boxers down, my cock sprung out hard and aching to be jerked. I wrapped my hand around it and began to pump, still inhaling that sweet foot funk from my grandmother's shoe. I moaned softly, as precum dripped from the head of my cock.

I dropped to my knees and inserted my cock inside her shoe, grabbing the other one to inhale. I began thrusting my cock into the sole of the shoe, the head rubbed against the slightly damp sole as I deeply inhaled the other. "Fuck!" I said aloud, my legs shaking with orgasmic pleasure. I knew I should stop, I knew I shouldn't cum in her shoe but I couldn't stop, I inhaled deeply that slightly cheesy smell of sweat filling my nose and I pumped hard one last time and that was it, I exploded into her shoe trembling with sexual ecstasy.

It was a massive load and immediately I realized what I had just done, and that's when I heard a car approaching, Shit I thought quickly putting the shoes back and running to my room.

"Hello I'm back!" My grandmother called out "I got some snacks for you,"

"ugh thanks!" I replied nervously.

My grandmother peaked her head into my room "I'm going to go for a quick walk by the lake would you like to come see it?" She asked, my heart sank.

"Um I'm kind of tired from the flight I think I'll just rest for now thanks," I replied.

"Okay, well I'll make it quick then," she said as she walked into her room. Please don't wear your running shoes, I thought, please. As she left I caught a glimpse of her shoes from outside my door, she was wearing them.

I lied in that bed dreading the moment she walked back in the door, every possible scenario playing out in my head. My thoughts were soon interrupted however when she did walk through the door.

"I'm back," she called out "You missed a nice walk,"

"I guess I'll have to come next time," I replied nervously.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked.

"Umm sure, be right there," I said. I got up from bed embarrassed, not wanting to show my face I left the room to go to the couch. I noticed her wearing socks, I wondered if she could feel the cum through them

"So what do you want to watch?" She asked.

"Oh um, whatever you'd like," I replied snapping back to reality.

"Wow you really are low maintenance, not like your mother when she was your age," she said.

"I guess so," I replied letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Well, Let's just watch something on Netflix," she said, turning on the TV and hitting the first recommended movie. "There's some chips I bought in the pantry, can you grab them for me?" She asked sitting down in the lounge chair next to the couch,

"Yeah no problem," I said, and I got up to get the chips.

The sun was setting and it cast a warm purple hue throughout the room, I sat down on the couch and opened up the chips. "Thank you sweetie" she said briefly looking over at me and smiling, I nodded and averted my eyes to the screen. Some time passed and I noticed out of the corner of my eye her kicking up her feet on the ottoman, still wearing those socks. Blue ankle socks to be exact, my heart dropped, I could see a wet spot near the toes. She wiggled, stretched and flexed her feet and toes a bit, never taking her eyes off the screen.

I could feel my dick getting hard again, aching to see what her feet looked like, brimming with guilt. Then it happened she reached down and grabbed the end of her socks and began to peel them off. From where I was sitting I couldn't see the soles but I watched as her socks slowly rolled up her heel and over her arch exposing her feet. Then up over her toes to reveal purple painted toenails, the sun's violet hues now only illuminate the floor.

She looked over at me and I quickly looked to the screen. "Sweetie, could you bring my socks to the laundry basket in the bathroom? My legs are so tired,"

"Uh, yeah no problem grandma," I replied. Slowly I stood up from the couch and walked around the lounge chair, bending over and picking up her socks

"Thank you sweetheart," she said, as I turned to walk to the bathroom I got one more good look at her feet, her toes flexed up to meet my eyes. Quickly I turned and headed for the bathroom noticing the bulge in my jeans. I opened the bathroom door and found the laundry basket, the socks still damp with sweat in my hand. Fuck it I thought I took the sock that didn't have my cum on it and began to suck on the toes of it. Jesus it tasted good, the smell filled my nostrils again along with the sweet taste of sweat from her feet, fuck it felt wrong but I couldn't help myself. I snapped myself out of it and threw them in the hamper and made my way back to the couch.

The movie soon finished and me and my grandma had a lengthy discussion about life with my mother and the things she had missed while I grew up. Every now and then I couldn't help but glance at her legs and feet, those purple toes mesmerized me. "Well I'm going to get some sleep sweetie," She said, "It's getting late."

"Alright grandma," I replied "I'm tired too," I wasn't tired though that was a lie, I was filled with sexual energy that wasn't getting better. My grandma turned off the T.V and made her way to her room, I sat and sighed feverishly, longing for her feet. I put the chips away and made my way to my room, dressed down to my boxers and laid in bed. Images of what I'd like to do to her feet dancing through my brain. I'd never been with a woman, I was a virgin, not because of my looks but because I'm so nervous around women. Eighteen years of unreleased energy pulsed through my veins, shooting sexual sparks through my body like lightning in a bottle. Fuck, and something about it being my grandmother made it that much hotter, sick as it may be. I pulled my cock out of my boxers and began to jerk it, pumping slowly visualizing her feet in my face. My cock throbbed from the hilt up to the head, aching for a woman, sick of my own hand.

Then I had an idea, in a fevered frenzy I pulled up my boxers and made my way to the bathroom, my dick harder now bulging from my briefs. I reached my hand in the hamper and grabbed those socks, and quickly made my way back to my room. I lay down with excitement, they're going to be washed anyway, I thought this is perfect. I brought one up to my face and inhaled deeply and again I was hit with that cheesy goodness, "oh fuck" I softly moaned. I inserted my cock into the other and began to pump it over myself, gripping hard around it, breathing in the musk from the other. "Yes, fuck!" I moaned again a little louder, shit I thought I got to be quiet. Quickly I shoved the sock into my mouth gagging myself, sucking vigorously. I sucked that sock till every last drop of sweat was in my mouth, pumping my cock hard with my right hand. Then the blindfold of sexual desire hit me once again, this wasn't enough.

I spit the sock out and removed the other from my cock, it gleamed with precum in the muted moonlight that cast itself in from the window, red with the fire of longing. I dropped them on the floor and creaked open the door, listening intently my dick throbbed up and down with feverish desire. I heard the soft musings of her asleep from her room, her door was slightly ajar. I crept out into the hall and peered into her room, she was illuminated by the light of the moon, it's lunar rays danced off her nightgown. She lay there uncovered on her back, the blanket spilling off the bed slightly to her right.

I gripped my cock and slowly pumped it watching her lay there, her ankles crossed, feet bare in the moonlight. Her soles were wrinkled and more sexy then I had imagined, with a deep set arch. I pushed the door open wide enough to enter, and crept to the foot of the bed. Getting down on my knees her feet were only inches away from my face now. I silently watched them, this was the closest I'd ever been to a woman's feet in my life and I couldn't contain myself. I began pumping my cock again, I could feel my veins nearing eruption in my hand as I trembled. I inched my face closer to her feet and inhaled, they still smelled of sweat from her walk. Fuck this was much better then the shoes and socks I thought, this was incredible.

The smell of her feet driving me deeper in lust, I kept jerking my cock and sniffing as time dilated in sexual passion. Then I noticed something on her nightstand, sleeping pills I thought. As desire clouded my better judgment I did something insane, I inched so close my nose was touching her sole inhaled and then licked up it. My dick swelled, this was the hardest I'd ever been surely, "fuck" I silently mouthed. I could feel every wrinkle run over my tongue, I couldn't stop myself I licked it again. From the heel all the way up to the ball of her foot, her toes twitched and the most sexually gratifying taste filled my mouth.

It was an ambrosia, a nectar from the gods of love themselves and I needed more. I lapped at her arch harder this time still pumping my cock, the smell and taste nearly overwhelming. Then her foot began to move, shit I thought, her ankles uncrossed and I moved my head back. What I saw next was unforgettable, her legs spread open slightly as she murmured in her sleep, and from where I was kneeling the moon cast a light perfectly between her legs, she wasn't wearing panties. My mouth fell open, precum dripped from my cock and I jerked harder. I could see a tuft of slightly grayed hair above her pussy, and the most beautiful full lips I'd ever seen.

This was the first time I saw one in person, and it was far more amazing than I'd imagined watching porn. I gasped softly and moved my face back to her foot beginning to lick again, staring at her toes slightly twitch, sometimes looking over to her pussy. My cock still throbbed as I jerked, fuck it I thought and I stuck her entire big toe in my mouth and swirled my tounge around it sucking. I heard a sound escape her lips, fuck! I've done it this time I thought, but then I realized it was a soft moan, just a sleep reaction I rationalized in my head. I slowly continued licking in between each toe and again I heard a soft moan escape her lips. This time I ignored it and continued to lick and suck her toes, occasionally moving down to suck her heel and lick up her foot.

The soft moaning and slight movements continued from her, her foot shined in the moonlight with my Salvia. I needed the other foot I thought, I've licked all that cheesy musk off this one. I brought my face back to move to the other foot and stared at her pussy for a minute. I couldn't believe it, it was beginning to shine in the light just like her foot, she was getting wet? A nocturnal reaction of course, that shit happens all the time I thought. Then I moved to her other foot taking in that fresh smell and taste I began to lick, I sucked and licked feverously I couldn't be contained I needed it.

She let out a moan this time that wasn't very soft, startled I moved back. She shifted slightly and let out what sounded like a small snore "Shit..." I sighed under my breath relieved. I looked back to her pussy and saw it's juices had actually dripped onto the bed slightly leaving a small spot, fuck I wanted to taste it so bad. I went back to twirling my tongue in-between her toes and though what the hell if this doesn't wake her up I don't think this will either. I grabbed both her feet and carefully moved them closer together creating a tight opening between her arches, I licked up and down it, fucking it with my tounge. That's pretty wet I thought and I began to test the waters, I put three of my fingers together and slowly started to fuck the arches of her feet with them.

I heard her moan again but no sign of her waking, fuck it I'm going for it. I stood up and crouched down kissing her toes one last time and I brought my cock to her feet. Now I could see her face, her eyes were closed tight and her mouth was slightly ajar, she appeared to be breathing heavily. I ran the head of my cock along her wrinkled soles, fuck... it felt so good every wrinkle rubbed along the head of my dick.

Slowly I positioned it near the opening of her arches bent down and spit on it and pushed in. She let out a long drawn out moan and I could see her facial expression shift slightly. Oh God yes I thought, this was so fucking hot, I slowly thrust my dick in down to the balls. Slowly I started to fuck her feet, this was no doubt the best I had ever felt in my life I'm not sure I could stop even if she woke up! I sped up slightly, holding back gasps. She moaned in her sleep more, slightly louder still which turned me on even more and I sped up a little faster. This time she moaned at a startling volume and I noticed something, her hand was by her pussy rubbing her clit. Holy shit I thought, she's pleasuring herself in her sleep, I fucked her feet harder now and she let out a deep moan. "Yes.. fuck yes," I whispered "Fuck yourself grandma," I pulled back all the way until the head of my cock taunted her arches again and slowly I pushed it through.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, breathing louder and I moaned with her, I wasn't going to last much longer. I pumped again noticing her fingers were actually fucking herself, that's when I lost it I moaned under my breath and my body shuddered I pumped on last time and my cock exploded. A rope of hot jizz flew right onto my grandmother's hand fucking her pussy, and she kept going pushing my cum all over the lips of it and even inside.

I quietly gasped and half thrust again my mouth wide open, another rope of cum flew onto her nightgown and I heard her moan again and once more I pushed shooting another small rope onto the bed sheet. I pulled my cock out and rubbed the head on her feet releasing what was left onto her soles, she softly moaned her finger still working.. Then reality came flooding back, holy fuck what did I just do I'm a fucking insane person. Quickly I grabbed my boxers and wiped up the cum from her bedsheets and slowly snuck back to my room. She was still fingering herself and moaning softly when I left.

I lied awake for God knows how long that night but eventually I awoke, and the memories of the night quickly came flooding in. Oh my god what have I done I'm insane, what if she saw any cum stains? I thought. I heard no sounds in the house, "Ugh, grandma? I called out," nothing... she must have gone somewhere this morning. Quickly I rose from bed and entered the hall "Grandma are you home?" I called louder this time, still no response. So I opened her door and ran to check the sheets, yes! No stains you couldn't even tell and her nightgown is white so I wasn't worried about that. "Jesus" I sighed "never again," I had just gotten away with murder! Then I saw it and my heart dropped into my stomach. The bottle of pills on her nightstand, the label read Advil. She was awake, and liked it...

TO BE CONTINUED

Rusteen
Rusteen
33 Followers