Visiting My Korean Fuck Buddy

Story Info
A last fling before leaving the country.
2.7k words
4.49
20.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During college in the late 1980s I had what would be fair to call a fuck buddy relationship with a Korean-American girl called Jennifer. I was young, stupid and oversexed and we both cheated on our respective girlfriend and boyfriend with each other. She had a pretty face, long dark hair and a cute body with a few extra pounds on it. Neither of us really wanted our relationship to progress further. She wanted to marry her boring Korean boyfriend back home in Orange County and I just really wasn't that into her, probably because what we were doing was just so sordid and underhanded. By the end of college, I had wised up and broken off all my romantic relationships and was for once a single man about to start his first real job in Tokyo working for an investment bank.

But on the way out to Japan, I realized the cheapest route was through a connection to LA and I had a hankering to see Jennifer one last time before I moved forever out of her orbit. If I had to be honest, I was really hoping for a last bit of pussy before what I expected to be a long drought. So early June saw me landing in LAX. Even before I got to the luggage belt I was ambushed by Jennifer who gave me a tight hug and kiss. For all the world could see we were reunited lovers. Jennifer quickly filled me in on what to expect back home where I was going to spend a few days. Her parents were the typical hard-working middle class and religious Koreans that you might imagine. The idea that their daughter was engaging in pre-marital sex would have given them a heart attack. For all they knew, I was the nice friend on his way to Japan visiting their virginal daughter. Jennifer was all but engaged to her boyfriend so they probably thought they had nothing to worry about. I knew better. Also in the mix was Jennifer's only sister, Jae, who had just turned 18. She was a real Bible thumper by all accounts: in the church choir, Bible study group, etc etc. Not college bound but instead helping in the family business - a small chain of dry cleaners. Jennifer told me to be polite, well mannered, and not overly familiar with anyone.

This was my first time to Orange County and I shuddered in horror to see an entrance hut to the gated community that I was clearly about to enter. Each to their own I suppose, who knows what the crime rate was, and this was pre-internet so how was I going to find out? We made a few turns and I found us in the driveway of two-story house identical in every respect to all the others around it. Clearly the bylaws on paint colors were well enforced! Jennifer's parents came out to great me in heavily accented English. I felt kind of sorry for deceiving them. Not being totally clueless to Korean culture, I had brought a gift basket of food and tea from Dean & DeLuca to give to Jennifer's parents. That was well received and earned Jennifer some respect. Jae wasn't home since it was choir practice time at their church. Jennifer's mother showed me to a small guestroom and bathroom somewhat removed from the rest of the bedrooms and told me to freshen up in time for dinner in a half an hour. I showered, shaved and changed into a clean set of clothes and made my way down to the kitchen to help in any way I could.

Jennifer's mother was most appreciative of the help to set the table. Korean men don't really lift a finger in the house. No concession was made for the non-Korean, this was going to be a typical meal with plenty of pungent pickled side dishes. Fortunately for everyone, I am a fan of Korean food. Just before the food was ready, in came Jae from choir practice. She was gorgeous. Taller than Jennifer, about 5' 4 with a slim body, B cup breasts and a small curvy behind encased in tight blue jeans, and a kind inviting face - a kind of innocent but sexy Korean girl next door. I made my introductions trying to hide my interest. We all sat down, with Jae saying grace before the meal. Jennifer's dad sat at the head of the table holding court asking questions about how I knew Jennifer, what was my new job, and why I wanted to work in Japan. I did my best to answer everything without giving too much away. Jae sat quietly to my side looking up from time to time but not saying much. After helping clear the table and loading the dishwasher, I headed up to my room to change and go to bed.

I was already fast asleep, when I hear the door open quietly and Jennifer slide into bed in the pitch dark. "Don't make a sound." She said as she grabbed by now erect cock and fed it into her pussy. Jennifer was on the pill and since she didn't have sex with her boyfriend and I had just broken up with my girlfriend, she agreed that it was fine to have unprotected sex for the last time, just as we had had over the past two years. It was heavenly to be in her warm pussy milking me. Within a few minutes she was in the throws of orgasm and I couldn't hold back any longer and let loose a torrent of cum into her depths.

The following day was the start of weekend and Jennifer was only able to chat to me briefly without anyone else around to let me know that she wouldn't be able to make a return visit to my bedroom that night. The whole family rolled out the red carpet taking me to museums, the beach, and Jennifer's mother prepared another amazing dinner. I could see how Jennifer and Jae were very competitive with each other, which isn't too unusual given there are sisters close in age. But perhaps Jae had a bit of a chip on her shoulder since she was the one working in the family business and hadn't gone away to college like her sister.

That night I was surprised to hear my bedroom door open and Jennifer slip into bed beside me in the dark. "Shhhh" was all she said as she worked to free my cock from my pajamas. Jennifer took off what I assumed to be the same nightie she had on the night before and I could smell her distinctive musky perfume that she loved to wear. I wanted to make our last fuck memorable so I rolled her over on her back and started eating her out, stimulating her clit with my mouth, and licking deep into her core. She was dripping wet and tasted delicious. Not too long after she came with a gasp I worked my way up her body guiding my cock into her pussy. There was a moment of confusion as my cock stroked deep into her pussy but thereafter I had the best sex I'd ever had with Jennifer, her pussy walls were slick but tight, and within a few minutes I was painting her walls with my sperm. Then Jennifer said "Stay another night" before she slipped out into the dark corridor unobserved.

That morning I made up some bullshit excuse that I needed to stay one more day when in reality I was due to head up to LA to buy suits and other things for Japan. Jennifer's parents were really gracious and said they wouldn't mind a bit. I kind of felt obligated to go to church with the family and in fact I was interested to see what a Korean church was like. There was a Korean pastor who spoke in Korean and English. He gave a good sermon on virtue that made me squirm a bit in my seat. The real upside was the chance to listen to Jae give a beautiful solo as part of the choir. She was just glowing and happy. Since I was around the family all day, I didn't get a chance to chat one on one with Jennifer but figured that I'd have her in my bed that night anyway.

This time since I knew it really was my last night with Jennifer I was still awake when she crept into my room. She slid into the bed and started licking my cock. I guess one good turn deserved another from the night before. She got me going really good, almost on the cusp of coming when she impaled herself on my cock and within seconds I experienced the strongest orgasm of my life. We caught our breath and just as I was about to say something she silenced me with a finger to my lip - which in a way I was grateful for since there really was no future in our relationship that was purely physical mixed with friendship but certainly not anything approaching love.

The next morning the whole family saw me off at LAX. I made sure to be respectful and not overly familiar which was probably for the best. I did send the parents a thank you letter but for the next couple of months I thought nothing more of the beautiful parting sex I had had with Jennifer. No one really had email in those days and a call or letter to the house for Jennifer might have seemed strange. The first time I really gave Jennifer any more thought was when an engagement announcement with a save the date came in the mail for Jennifer's wedding to her boring Korean boyfriend. So truly we had turned a corner and I didn't envision myself cheating with a married woman, especially one who's family had been so kind to me.

So you can imagine my surprise when I got a letter from Jennifer in September telling me that she was coming with Jae to visit Tokyo on the way to see relatives in Seoul and hoped we could meet up and do some sightseeing. I sent a letter back and said I'd be happy to extend my hospitality although making it clear that I was staying in a tiny one bedroom apartment so they would have to book a hotel room - a subtle hint that I wasn't interested in messing up her life for some gratuitous sex however great it might be. Because I was working on a deal, I wasn't able to meet Jennifer and Jae at the airport, but gave them instructions on where to stay and how to get to my apartment. So that afternoon, I heard a light knock on the door and opened it up to see that sisters carrying a small wheeled suitcase. I let them in but Jennifer suggested, after dropping off the suitcase, that since it was such a nice warm evening we should go sit on the benches in the temple grounds next door. So we walked over to the grounds and sat down on a large bench with room for three.

Once we were all seated, Jennifer said to me, "Jae wants to talk with you a bit, I'll just go over to the benches over there" which were about 150 feet away. I thought that was a bit mysterious but wasn't about to argue with her, perhaps, I thought, Jennifer was trying to set me up with her sister now that she was going to get married. Jae looked a little nervous and frumpy when compared to when I last saw her. It seemed like she was gathering up her courage to speak but then she finally did.

"Remember when you visited us in June this year?" she said.

"How could I forget, your family was so welcoming it was really nice." I said.

"Well, the truth is the last two nights you stayed I was the one who came to your bed." she said.

I was trying hard to process that, I had thought it was Jennifer what with the nightie and the perfume but then there had been some subtle signs that something was different that I had just ignored in the heat of passion.

"I saw Jennifer coming into your room that first night, and told her I would tell on her if she did it again. I didn't want her to screw up her marriage plans. But then I realized that I could get one over on her by coming to your room instead. The days were so hectic I knew I could keep her from talking with you and figuring it out." Jae said.

"What I didn't know was that you guys were having unprotected sex, I thought for sure you would be using condoms. So I was totally surprised when you came inside me. By then I figured that it had happened anyway so that wasn't much worse I could do. Are you very mad with me?" Jae said.

"No. Truth be told I had a huge crush on you but I wasn't about to act on it." I said.

"Well there is one more thing I haven't told you. You see I'm pregnant. I'm not asking for anything. I just want to know whether you want to be involved somehow. I know you must hate me. I'm so sorry for being selfish." Jae said. Then she rushed away. Before I could follow her Jennifer took her place on the bench.

"Stay here." Jennifer said to me. "Look I was the first to be pissed. Here was my goody-two-shoes-Bible-thumping sister, having sex with my boyfriend like a total slut. I couldn't get over it. But then I realized that we really weren't right for each other and that perhaps you could make a go of it with Jae. I know what you want is a submissive woman who will pop out babies for you and stay at home, but that's not me. But that is Jae. She worships you. She'll be a perfect wife and mother for you. Yes, it will be a bit rough with my parents but they will come around with the baby and all. What do you say? Why don't you spend the next couple of days with Jae and I'll pick her up when we go to Korea. You can make up your mind then."

"Ok" was all I could think to say I was so dumbfounded. She knew me so well.

So we ended up walking back to my apartment and Jennifer dropped off Jae. It was a little awkward between us, but I made us dinner and set up the shower so that she could clean up and get ready for bed. I only had the one futon so there wasn't really any alternative except for her to sleep with me. I brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink, changed into my pajamas and got into bed. About 20 minutes later Jae slide open the sliding door into my bedroom. She was wearing a translucent babydoll nightie which showed off her beautiful body. He breasts had grown a bit with the pregnancy, she had a small baby bump, and under that was a nicely trimmed patch of bush. I raised the cover of the futon and motioned her in. Jae slid into the bed with me and I put my arms around her and she surrendered into my grasp letting out a pent up sigh. I looked into her eyes and said "Can I make love to you" to which she simply replied "Yes".

She sat up and took off her nightie and I started kissing her breasts and mouth. Before long I was buried up to the hilt in her pussy. I was feeling very possessive of this pregnant girl who was carrying my baby.

So I asked her "Who's pussy is this?" to which she replied "Yours."

"Who's cock is this?" to which she replied "Mine?"

"Tell me the truth, did a part of you want to get pregnant?" I asked.

She bit he lip and looked me in the eyes and said: "Yes, I wanted you to make me a mommie. When I asked you to stay the extra night I knew I was going to be ovulating that day. Am I very bad?"

"No, you're not bad, you're wonderful and you are going to be my wife," I said.

Jae teared up a little and nodded, closed her eyes and started moving her beautiful body against mine.